JUTSU! 32-Man Genin Grand Prix [VIP Prize]

Scooby

that was a fun bang, I didn't expect to last longer with 100% see how it goes lol.

Why are you keeping him, because of his cut resistance? :D

I don't worry a lot about showing cuts easy. I have had a few show that and still do well. Probably never be a top guy but can do well. I was set 100 see how it goes too. I always do on the first fight then I cut it back. The main reason I kept him is because of the 20 second KO of your guy, I figure either he has some power to, or you have a crappy chin. So either way I shouldn't finish last.

I don't worry a lot about showing cuts easy. I have had a few show that and still do well. Probably never be a top guy but can do well. I was set 100 see how it goes too. I always do on the first fight then I cut it back. The main reason I kept him is because of the 20 second KO of your guy, I figure either he has some power to, or you have a crappy chin. So either way I shouldn't finish last.

u never know he might end up like tonal or womba im sure one of them showed cuts easily in their first fight

if it wasnt them it was a fighter of similar caliber

Seisaku Nakamura

http://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=311227

I'll thrill you; I'll kill you; cut your heart out

Then I'll dismember your body parts

I'll break in your house late at night

My smiling face is your final sight

I'll cut your throat with a razor blade

And leave you in a shallow grave

I'll pound your face against the fuckin' street

You'll love my work; It'll be complete

I'll strip you and rip you; your death is my game

I love my work and I have no shame

I'll pick you up when you're hitchhiking

Then you'll never be seen again

I'll cave in your head, Your face I'll distort

Then you'll end up as a "missing" report

I'll smash your skull with a two-by-four

Till your brains are on the floor

• Upvote 1

I've sent scooby a message to get me back on staff. My VIP expired so I lost the job I guess.

As soon as i get the job back I'll send the tournament contracts and regular contracts.

Sorry guys I can't do anything at the moment but believe me I'm excited as you are to get this thing going.

If you do have a fighter you want to sign send me there id and I'll get a contract over.

I've sent scooby a message to get me back on staff. My VIP expired so I lost the job I guess.

As soon as i get the job back I'll send the tournament contracts and regular contracts.

Sorry guys I can't do anything at the moment but believe me I'm excited as you are to get this thing going.

If you do have a fighter you want to sign send me there id and I'll get a contract over.

il add you back onto staff, seems like most people arent testing so contracts may as well be out anyway