JUTSU! 32-Man Genin Grand Prix [VIP Prize]

Scooby

Report from Far Eastern MMAT Correspondent:

In one of the darker chapters in Bwang Jong Sr's career, the renowned MMA manager/svengali is alleged to have created some kind of zombie-hybrid killing machine, with direct assistance from north korean dictator Kim Jong Un. (Rumours of a familial link between BJS and KJU are unsubstantiated).

Three 18 yr old south east asian MMA fighters and one south korean space scientist have gone missing in recent weeks.

BJS was caught on audiotape last week saying he'd "burnt through 3 asian fighters and one scientist," and "the north koreans owed him one".

First suspected kill is Kim Jong Nam (brother of KJU) in Malaysia on monday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intercepted Bwang Jong Empire internal communique:

http://i64.tinypic.com/21llgz9.jpg

Santosh Nagasaki

Dark military zombie hybrid combination built for sole purpose of all out victory in TAI JUTSU international fight tournament. BJS has brought all of his tournament winning experience and persuaded the N Korean military research scientists to build us a special hyper-intelligent iron chinned lion hearted qi pulsating uber beast of the cage. No mercy to all who stand against him! All hail Bwang Jong Sr!
  • Upvote 2

Lot of people will be happy with their hiddens I see, lot of good and granites appeared.

Hoping this guy http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=311133 isn't part of the tournament... rage sacking after a loss isn't too great.

Any write up or comments from the tourney organisers? So far this tournament's a bit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Upvote 1

Lot of people will be happy with their hiddens I see, lot of good and granites appeared.

Hoping this guy http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=311133 isn't part of the tournament... rage sacking after a loss isn't too great.

Any write up or comments from the tourney organisers? So far this tournament's a bit . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Needed space on my roster and he just happened to be the sacrificial lamb. Didn't see the point in keeping him as he already lost and this tournament has been as Bwang said "a bit ................."

Signed up for 2 x 10 min rounds and lost in the third round after winning the first 2 rounds. But he was on the chopping block anyway so take nothing away from my opponent :)

Good chin, is a 5.something learner from memory so could be decent.

Edited by JoeLang
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4