http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14856844305227.png

Kotetsu Boku Jr

Testing is for the weak of mind,
I'm a warrior.
I don't fear.
I don't whine.

I fight.

---

The only reason a warrior is alive is to fight.
The only reason a warrior fights is to win.

---

Respect your opponent.

Don't make him suffer longer than needed.

Take the killshot.

Take his life.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looks like me and Shiftas are the only ones testing! I almost didnt either, now wishing I didnt will loose a week of training to everyone else. He better roll granite chin and have some power or I am screwed!

Pretty sure you haven't checked out all 32 entrants then.

I'm testing three guys. Conor's testing four guys.

Two of my boys are having a nice gentle one round 3 minute fight, that shouldn't take too much out of them.

Mind you they'll probably all be shit anyway... in which case they'll be on the same boat as half of these other jokers!

Two of my boys are having a nice gentle one round 3 minute fight, that shouldn't take too much out of them.

Mind you they'll probably all be shit anyway... in which case they'll be on the same boat as half of these other jokers!

Yeah its still 10 more unconfirmed fighters

Tale of wisdom by Kotetsu Boku Jr

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14856844305227.png

On a rainy winter day, an orphan was found on the doorsteps of a South Korean village cabin.
The kid was quickly taken into the home by the poor family who was living in the house.
Not rich enough to afford docters, they warmed milk up from the local cow and tried to make sure he warmed up fast again.

It took nearly two years for the kid to recover from the cold nights he had spent as an orphan, dumped on the street.
When he grew up and started to have his first few chesthairs, he decided that it was time to work out in the local gym and get rid of his chicken legs.
Lifting big weights isn't something a young kid should do, but it was not exactly as if he was in good hands in the gym. These old asian 'masters' were basically drunk half the time and didn't care for their students.

After five crappy years of training, he was invited to train in a professional gym and with a scholarship.

Everything seemed to go in the right direction for him, but he met some bad friends and started drinking and smoking.

Because he never learned how to be loved or love, due to never having met his father, his path to selfdestruction eventually lead him to being homeless again.

He is now 16 years old and drinking, smoking and blowing on the streets, on the lookout for money.

At least, that was until he found me, his father. Now I'm forced by law to pay back all the doctor bills, etc, and pay for all his future expenses until he turns 18.

I just wish I had used a condom and hadn't been blackout drunk 16 years ago...!

So young guns, don't be a fool, cover your tool!

- Kotetsu Boku Jr-

http://learn.hornby.school.nz/pluginfile.php/64/coursecat/description/japanBanner.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No I didn't, I was just making a general statement off the amount of guys already confirmed. But no I guess some are testing. That is a good idea the 1 round fight, I just did a QFC and hope it ends fast!

Bubbles "Trailer Park Boy" Lahey (311099)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14347731735749.jpg

"No testing. Takes too much time, I let the liquor do the thinking bud. The liqour and dope will guide me to victory. I'll get into a fucking Mexicality stand-on with these fuckers and I won't quit until the liquor makes me."