JUTSU! 32-Man Genin Grand Prix [VIP Prize]

Scooby

I will pm everyone after training if necessary

I think it's the safest thing to do, since you decide creation date is tomorrow. If you don't PM them all, probably half will not have seen it. Now there will still be a few that are a few days late to create their guys, that's for sure, but those few days won't make a huge difference.

Looking forward to your tourney Scooby!

PS: great logo!

I will pm everyone after training if necessary

Don't need to pm me. I'm checking this shiz every day.

As tmrw is Sunday there's no training anyway... Although that's for us in the uk. I guess in some parts of the world 00:01 GMT is before their Saturday pm training slot, so they get to check their learning speeds hours before I do. Damn.

As tmrw is Sunday there's no training anyway... Although that's for us in the uk. I guess in some parts of the world 00:01 GMT is before their Saturday pm training slot, so they get to check their learning speeds hours before I do. Damn.

Exactly thats why i chose tomorrow.... no training so we have a full 36 or so hours to create

training takes place at the same time regardless of where you are, so no one would get training in before anyone else lol