Sucker Punch Pro Series (Unrestrained) Opens in Sydney

HareRumpler

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15735237551189.png

Props to my opponent, made me look like an amateur boxer. Thankfully it got to the clinch where it was clear that was his first time as also revealed by his manager in another interview earlier this morning. Need to get back to the gym to work on my game again. Who's next?

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/15735237551189.png

Props to my opponent, made me look like an amateur boxer. Thankfully it got to the clinch where it was clear that was his first time as also revealed by his manager in another interview earlier this morning. Need to get back to the gym to work on my game again. Who's next?

160215efe00dbfb6d2c2e3aa8b92075a.png

• Upvote 3

Post Fight Press Conference -

Ibrahim Volkov was sitting at the podium taking questions from the press.

Press 1 - Ibrahim after your fight you bad mouthed Bill Sherman. Your comments were as follows " Bill Sherman was talking to Suzi before the fight and I heard it was all BullS$%#. I come from Russia to become Champion, These guys talk , I fight!! Who's next?!? " I didn't hear Bill day anything wrong about you or the fight. In fact after the fight

Bill Sherman spoke, saying "That was a great ass kicking you gave me.. That was fun!" Why did you feel the need after a win to talk like that?

Ibrahim - ( Speaking bad English in Russian accent ) I heard him say he would knock me out. I don't speak well in this language. He saw me in back and was upset with me. He said he would beat me if he had more time to train. I am young, in a year I would dominate this version of myself. Bill must stop feeling sorry for himself.

Press 2 - Who do you want to fight next?

Ibrahim- I am how you say , not in a rush. I am still learning. I need to train and get better. I will be Champion but there is time to learn.

Press 3 - Your teammate Sean Smith is ranked above you. If he wins the title first will you fight him?

Ibrahim- Sean can win title at this weight, Mason another teammate is at Welterweight. I will go up and win if I must. Our team could hold all the belts in time, again there is no rush. As for who is next , whomever they are, they lose.

Ibrahim stands up and walks off.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Heavy rock music begins to play, as various scenes from different MMA fights flash and scroll across your screen.. You see images of fighters in the moment of pain and defeat..

One slides by with a closeup of a fighter tapping out of a rear naked choke, and another with a knockout punch being delivered and a fighter crumpling to the mat in a heap..

A logo fades into the middle of your screen

SPPS-Dan-Inacan.png

The scene cuts to a weathered burly man, with a grey buzz cut and tattoos covering his arms; sitting at a table with a microphone in front of him.

Behind him over his left shoulder, is a flat screen TV currently with the show logo displayed.

He looks into the camera with a slight smile, and begins to speak;

-----------------------------------------

Welcome to "The Runner Up"!

The talk show where defeated fighters get to tell their side, and show everyone that even when you lose there is still fire in the furnace!

I'm Dan Inacan, and I'll be your host.

This week for my inaugural show, I am speaking with the incredibly talented Kurt Cobain about his recent upset at SPPS 21, and what comes next for him.

Let's have a quick overview of some of his past!

TGCurt-Cobain.png

The camera moves to focus on the TV screen, and rock music begins to play again.

A video starts to play showing some of Kurt's career highlights, as Dan's voice narrates the video:

If you don't know this guy, you don't know MMA as well as you thought you did!

Meet Kurt Cobain... One of Sucker Punch's most skilled fighters and Knock out artists.

This man, up to now; has dominated the featherweight division.. with only 1 loss before his recent upset to Michael Aalto..

With some brutal one punch power, and all six of his career victories coming by way of Knockout or stoppage due to strikes.. it's pretty easy to see why Cobain is such a dominant force in the division.

His determination is also notable, as he was able to bounce back from his first loss against Hiki Antsa, with a decisive KO punch only 16 seconds into the first round of their highly anticipated rematch.

If this is any indication, Cobain clearly learns from his mistakes, and comes back for blood. Let's talk with him now, and see if this is what he has planned for Michal Aalto..

The scene cuts and slides back over to Dan

Kurt!.. How are you my man!? Thanks for coming on the show!.. You're helping me pay the bills here, I appreciate it.. can I get you a drink?.. beer?.. water?.. Fresca?..

*He laughs, and the scene cuts to Kurt Cobain sitting on the other side of the table in a comfy looking chair, with a microphone on the desk in front of him. *

Kurt Cobain: You have Fresca? How can I resist? Oh, and thanks for having me.

The pleasure is all mine.. And of course we have Fresca! What kind of low budget show do you think this is?! Ignore that we spelled your name wrong on the highlight reel..

*Dan laughs, and motions off camera.. Shortly after, someone briefly enters the shot to deliver the Fresca to Kurt*

So let's get right to the point.. I hate small talk..

Your last fight - The loss to Michael.. I know that had to hurt man, with all the preparation you did for it, and the smack talk leading up to it..

Can you pinpoint a mistake that you made, or did he just get lucky in the guard?

Kurt Cobain: The fact that I let him pull me to guard in the first place was my mistake. That kid's a damned good fighter, I can't take that away from him. But he knew he couldn't bang with me, so he did what he had to do to win. Next time I won't be going down so easy. He's going to sleep.

I love the confidence man! Clearly the loss hasn't shaken your resolve at all, and you remain focused on the prize. The mark of a true professional athlete.

*Kurt nods in appreciation, as he takes a gulp of Fresca*

So, your fighting style seems to be well established. Hit them hard, until they fall down.. It looked like you weren't able to completely open up on him.

Knowing that hind sight is 20/20.. what would you have done differently in your camp leading up to this fight?

Kurt Cobain: Well, honestly I did change up a few minor things in this fight, and that probably was a mistake. If I had cracked him with one of my signature rights, it would have been a different story. I can't tell you what I would have done differently because I may choose to do that in the future. No doubt we'll see each other again. I'll be preparing until then.

Fair enough, that's understandable. I guess you never want to give away too many details in advance.. Regardless, I know that I'm looking forward to that rematch! It really was an entertaining fight to watch.

Kurt Cobain: Thank you, I appreciate it.

So other than Aalto, Is there anyone else in the division that you would really want to fight? Any grudge matches, or someone you would want to test yourself against?

Kurt Cobain: Honestly, I would have liked to take on Jack Sparrow, but I hear he declined the offer. For the best I suppose, since we're from the same alliance. The only other guy besides a rematch with Michael, would maybe be Destin Craven. He's got a hell of a run going and, I'd like to see if I can stop the train.

I'm sure that you will eventually be seeing Destin one way or another.. Either as a future challenger, or someone you may need to face to get back to the top contender spot.

Who knows.. Maybe he'll see the show and have something to say about it! *Laughs*

*Kurt just smiles* Maybe

What do you think separates you from the other fighters in the featherweight division? Nobody specific, just in general?

Kurt Cobain: A few things really.. I don't back down from a big fight, I don't hide my intentions, and I have the hottest girlfriend. Just don't tell my wife.

*Dan laughs hard, leaning back in his chair..*

That's hilarious man! I hope she's not watching, or you're going to be on the couch tonight. I guess you can just go over to your girlfriend's place.. Hahaha! I should have been an MMA fighter..!

On that note.. What made you want to become an MMA fighter? I bet it wasn't just the girls..

*Kurt Laughs* No, not just the girls.. I need outlets to express myself. My music is one way, but sometimes I need to just let shit out. Like a caged up animal needing to go feral. I found out that I get that release when I fight. So I gave it a go, and the rest is history.

Awesome man.. That's pretty profound. Thanks for that insight.

Let's talk about your next fight, with Petsuwan Sitsongrit.. He looks like a Muay Thai fighter with a good chin, and dangerous clinch.. Any worries there? Looks like he could be a good test of your knockout power..

Kurt Cobain: Man, this dude is a beast. Honestly, he's going to be tough. He's a very sound and technical fighter who scores a lot of points. I have respect for him, he's well managed and very skilled. If I can knock him out, I think I'll have proven myself worthy of that rematch with Michael.

Yeah, I have watched a few of his fights now and it should be a great fight. I know that I'll be watching, and I'm sure Sucker Punch fans will have it on their watch list.

So what Gym are you training out of for this fight? Are you training specifically for Sitsongrit, or just improving yourself overall?

Kurt Cobain: I'm over at Legendary MMA in New York. There's a few of us here that have been here for a while. We do a lot of sparring together and have become pretty close. Right now, I'm just working on fundamentals while still spending a little time suring up my ground game.

Awesome.. I'd say by your performance in the cage it looks like a great place to train!

*Kurt nods* It really is.

So.. Final thoughts, or predictions for your next fight? KO? What round?

Kurt Cobain: I won't let this fight get to the judges. I have to knock him out to win. I always try to KO my opponent in the first round, but this guy is not going to be so easy.

This next one is one of my favorite questions, because it's hard.. And I sadistically enjoy watching my guest's have a bit of a meltdown.. *chuckles to himself*

When you're retired and someone says your name.. How would you like to be remembered? What do you think is your legacy to the sport?

Kurt Cobain: Another one I've never thought of before. Guess I really don't care at that point. But I already know what they will think when they hear my name. I will be known as one of the best KO artists in Sucker Punch history.

I can't argue with that man.. You have already made quite a name for yourself in Sucker Punch, and are known as a serious threat in your division. People know and respect you.

So now I'll give you the floor.. I'm done grilling you now.

Tell us what's on your mind. Anything at all.. Look into that camera right there, and let us have it!

Kurt Cobain: I'll go ahead and call it right here.. *Kurt looks directly into the camera with a stone look on his face*

When I KO Sitsongrit, I want another crack at that gold! What do you say Michael?

OOOH! The confidence oozes! A fight prediction, and a call out in the same sentence! I love it, and I'm sure the fan's do as well! Let's hope Michael Aalto see's the show, and we hear back from him.

*Dan looks at his wrist watch*

Hey Kurt man, I'm having a blast but unfortunately we are out of time..

Thanks again for coming on the show and keeping things real and respectful. You're an amazing athlete my friend, and I look forward to seeing more of your performances in the cage. Good luck to you!

*Dan reaches over the table and shakes Kurt's hand*

Kurt Cobain: "Pleasure being here Dan. Thanks for the Fresca!"

*Kurt chugs the rest of the drink, and crushes the can before tossing it into the recycle box.*

The scene changes and Dan looks into the camera, again with a half smile

Thank you all for watching! Tune in hopefully next week, if I can find someone who isn't butthurt about their loss enough to talk to me about it!

*Laughs, and salutes the camera as the scene zooms out slowly*

Heavy rock music begins to play, as more images of MMA fights appear on your screen.. Credits roll up the screen, until the logo scrolls into view..

SPPS-Dan-Inacan.png

The music fades out as the show comes to an end, and the screen fades to black.
  • Upvote 3

TGCurt-Cobain.png
The pleasure is all mine.. And of course we have Fresca! What kind of low budget show do you think this is?! Ignore that we spelled your name wrong on the highlight reel..
*Dan laughs, and motions off camera.. Shortly after, someone briefly enters the shot to deliver the Fresca to Kurt*

This entire thing was solid gold man and I know that our managers and fighters are going to love and appreciate it...but I gotta tell ya, this part had me cracking up! Several parts did, but this was the first one that got me because I had noticed it on the graphic and was making a mental note to mention it to you...then bam, I was dying! And then, when you went back to it at the end of the piece...great shit! Well done, well done!

• Upvote 2

This entire thing was solid gold man and I know that our managers and fighters are going to love and appreciate it...but I gotta tell ya, this part had me cracking up! Several parts did, but this was the first one that got me because I had noticed it on the graphic and was making a mental note to mention it to you...then bam, I was dying! And then, when you went back to it at the end of the piece...great shit! Well done, well done!

Thank you Hare, I appreciate it..

Truth is I'm a lazy sob and didn't want to remake the graphic, so I worked it in.. LOL!

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1605034787SPPS_Poster_22.png

Post Event Cheap Shots…

…with Donkey!

Sucker Punch Pro Series 22

Hello folks! Donkey “Dan” here with you tonight!!!

Ok, already I can tell many of you out there are wondering just what’s going on? Well, Hare’s been working a crap-ton of hours at work this past week and today he’s been at it for 10 hours already with a 4:30 am wake-up call tomorrow morning. So…our review of Saturday’s SPPS 22 event over at Schooner’s is going to be a quick and dirty rundown of the action with yours truly running the gig this evening and basically just touching on the fundamentals of what we saw in the fight and what it means to the guys involved. Hopefully that’s cool with you all!

Oh, and apparently I’m supposed to stop here and let a word get in about our sponsor and merch partner, Shadow Warrior Nutrition I think…so here goes I suppose! Wait, I did just say something about them right? Yep, I think that counts! Anyways, yeah, if you need some great stuff that gets your boys back into the gym faster, keeps them from running down and, as you know, I’m a big fan of energy and morale prep, well, this stuff will keep the energy up! So…get some today…Shadow Warrior Tea 160Q!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1584375781SWN.jpg

Now, as Hare would say…let's get to it!

Undercard Bout #1: Light Heavyweights

Devin Ecker Defeats Steven Jones

I suspected that Ecker was going to start pulling his game together for this fight and would be able to start figuring out which tools were working and which weren’t. He did that and sure enough he was much more focused than he’s been previously, getting to the clinch when he could and really was prepared to work his ground and pound effectively once this thing went to the mat. He wasn’t particularly effective in the clinch, but at least he knew what he wanted to do with the knees and tried to make it happen. On the ground he was much more efficient and was able to fend off the sub attempts from Jones while landing his strikes with purpose. And that purpose was to get the finish, which he got late in the second round via TKO (Strikes)!

Takeaways:

For Ecker I wouldn’t say this was a “must-win”, but we were certainly getting close to that point! This avoids that and evens up his record at .500…so much better than sitting at 1-3! Jones on the other hand finds himself looking for new management as Kwest had seen enough, with Jones dropping his last four in a row and having run up a dismal 2-7 record. I’d be surprised if he’s picked up by anybody and his days of trying to make a living in the cage are probably over.

Undercard Bout #2: Featherweights

Broklyn Red Defeats Kaoru Nagashima

I guess we now have our answer as to whether wrestling conquers Jiu Jitsu or vice versa! Oh…wait…no, we don’t. Not at all! Not even a little bit! In a surprise fight where I was pretty convinced this thing was going to the ground, Nagashima focused on submissions and Red on the ground and pound game…it didn’t go to the ground at all! But that’s not for trying on Nagashima’s part, as he tried nine times to take it to the floor! No, Red obviously respected Nagashima’s ground game and was determined not to mess around down there for this fight and did a fantastic job of keeping this thing standing. On the feet, Nagashima was able to do very little, attempting a couple combos, landing one, and missing on a head kick. But even when trying to clinch, Red was in full control and ready to deny him that as well, instead keeping this separated and using his boxing skills to pepper him with solid shots to the head and body! Nagashima took seventeen solid shots from Red, but it was that eighteenth one that just seemed to be a bit too much and Red gets this with a TKO (Strikes) finish!

Takeaways:

I really did think that Nagashima’s experience was going to pull him through on this one. But that wasn’t the case and instead he drops his third in a row, now on a dubious streak of losses that he’s going to be desperate to break next month. Having started out his career 3-1, this is a rough spot to be in and has to be discouraging. Red picks up a big win here and moves to 1-1 with Sucker Punch, 2-1 overall in MMA and 3-3 lifetime if you include grappling. What really matters is that his current streak starts with a W now and if he can keep winning, he’ll move up that ladder fast!

Undercard Bout #3: Lightweights

Tua Graves Defeats Montesh Dominguez

Not going to lie, I’m shocked with the outcome of this one! Not only was Graves low on morale…by quite a bit…to start out in this one, but technically…and this is a big technicality…Dominguez was the more skilled fighter overall. But, Dominguez has struggled to use those skills effectively and if he’s being honest with himself dropping this fight to an unprepared Graves is quite damning.

When Graves has won, it’s usually been via submission. Yet, Dominguez came into this fight and the first thing he did was throw up a head kick that left him wide open for a takedown. That, folks, is what we call a mortal mistake! Head kicks are probably the last thing you want to be throwing against a guy who wants you on the ground unless you’re so damned sure of your skills with them that you know they’re going to land. Anyways, Dominguez’s didn’t and he ended up on his butt…defending against subs…until the third one which ended his night with Graves taking the victory via Kimura!

Takeaways:

Dominguez is now 0-3…0-4 if you count his kickboxing foray…and seriously in need of a win. The plus side? He’s young. Very young still. At 19 years old he has time to mature into his skills and figure things out. That is…if he has it inside to succeed. Right now, that’s obviously something we have to question until he can show it. With a big win that he desperately needed, but certainly didn’t set himself up well for, Graves avoids going on a three fight losing streak and manages to even up his record at 6-6-1. Rumor has it that he was calling for a title shot after this win up in there with the announcer…but he’s going to need to string together several more wins beyond this…and certainly against a step up in competition…to earn that honor. With recent losses to several of the division’s top dogs like Achilles, Bargos and Verreira those are the types of fights he’ll have to be able to rise up to and win to prove he can handle a top contender status.

Undercard Bout #4: Welterweights

Weston Hodkiewicz Defeats Ceedee Queen

We suspected that this fight would go to the ground. And it did. Quickly. And it was over just as quickly! Unfortunately for Queen, who was the instigator in wanting to play “roll about”, it wasn’t his fight to finish on this night. While Queen got the takedown seconds after the bell, missing on one try and then immediately succeeding on a second, it was Hodkiewicz who was able to capitalize on his skills from the bottom, missing on a triangle attempt but then wasting no time in grabbing hold of a lingering arm from Queen and boom…this thing was over with Hodkiewicz snatching victory via Armbar in just thirty-two seconds!

Takeaways:

Big time victory for Hodkiewicz against a top notch ground and pounder to send him to 5-3 overall and 2-1 here at Sucker Punch! We’re not sure who he’ll be facing next month, but there’s a good chance it’ll be either Weaver, Vargas, Crow or Lee after their fights this coming Saturday. Any of them will truly test Hodkiewicz further! Queen was on the right track with two wins to start his career, and certainly losing his perfect record won’t thrill him. But he’s young, at only 19 years old, and he’s got a ton of talent on the ground. We’ll have to see how he bounced back from this and adjusts both his ground game against submission specialists as well as how he stands up to talented strikers on the feet!

Undercard Bout #5: Middleweights

Ibrahim Volkov Defeats Bill Sherman

Wow, well, I don’t even really have to say much here! Let me just reiterate what I said after my pick in the preview…

Volkov appears to have a very, very focused selection of skills, both what we see and what we don’t, that all work towards a very specific task. That task is gaining the ground, gaining position on the ground, and then using that position to dish out the pain! Because he’s so focused there’s a chance his skills overpower Sherman tonight and put the fight in his domain…at which point it may be difficult to escape unscathed!

That’s about all you need to know right there. Because that’s exactly how this fight went down! Volkov got the ground, got the position…well, mostly, they did reverse back and forth a few times, especially in the second round…and then he put this away with brutal ground and pound for the TKO via Strikes. Granted, it took two rounds…and I thought this thing would be over in less than that, with either Sherman or Volkov showing they could take control and finish it in the first. That just goes to show that both are talented fighters and neither were going to be finished quite that easily!

Takeaways:

Sherman would have really liked a win here and a chance to string two in a row together. Instead, he finds himself 1-2 under new manager Dan Inacan here at Sucker Punch, and 3-2 overall if you include former manager Mark Hunter’s time here with us. 4-2 if you go all the way back to his QFC days. So yes, Sherman still has a solid record going. He lost some valuable training time in between managers at one point, so that may be contributing a bit to his struggles. Can he catch back up without dropping too many more in between? We’re certainly going to find out and give him the chance. Volkov came into this fight and went straight with our playbook to gain the victory. At 3-1 on his career he’s looking darn good and moves up the ladder and further into the Top 10 with this win. Certainly his next contest will be a tough one to see where he really belongs within that Top 10! But it’s a great opportunity to prove that he’s a Top 5 guy in the division…or get himself ranked appropriately for his age and skill.

Main Card Bout #1: Lightweights

Demi Achilles Defeats Corona Virus

Achilles did what had to be done to continue his quest to climb the ladder and get back into top contender position within the organization. His opponent came in unprepared…again…and when that happens you should frankly make them pay for it! It took Achilles just under ninety seconds and three nasty, thumping, pain-inducing shots to ensure that the bill was paid!

Virus came out aggressive…but unable to effectively find a home for that aggression! Achilles was patient and disciplined, planning to counter, and counter hard…but choosing when to do it and not getting sucked into trying to return every shot. Instead, he let Virus open himself up, and when the time was right, he punished him. One effective counter…at a time. And as I said, it only took three!

Virus throws a lazy uppercut and Achilles comes in over the top with a devastating right hand! Virus stumbles back against the cage, looking to regain his senses but Achilles is on him like rabid pit bull! Virus slumps to the ground under a storm of punches and this fight is over!

Takeaways:

Achilles has set himself up fantastically with this win as he has now won five of his last six fights, only dropping one in a Top Contender battle with Valery Bokov! He’s 8-2 overall and frankly, if not for that single loss setting him back a step, he’d be a strong candidate to be a champion in this division. Well, that is, unless Frankie Logan, current champ, has something to say about it! And Frankie almost always has something to say…nay…to do…about it. Another win after this, if he can find a way past Giuliani next month, will set him up for a top contender battle in January and potentially a chance to right the ship from that loss to Bokov! For Virus, unfortunately he was left out in the cold. First with lack of preparation on a regular basis…and now literally, as his manager Donnie Jackson left town without him and poor Virus was left standing on the curb. Good thing it’s not literally cold out there since we’re heading into summer here in Sydney!

Main Card Bout #2: Middleweights

Wilfred Ainsworth Defeats Jin Yi

In our only bout of the evening that went the distance, these two warriors really went out there and went at it! This thing was on the ground more than once, at least once in each round to be more accurate and yet given that Yi failed to produce a finish with eight sub attempts. That’s very, very uncharacteristic of Yi and he has to be wondering what kind of witch he was up against in Ainsworth that he was able to magically escape the danger he was in over and over! Once back on the feet, Ainsworth used his kickboxing skills to score points, not really going all out damage but knowing that enough strikes meant a likely victory with the judges! Yi had the judges with the first round, able to score points, but then Ainsworth turned it on and pulled away for the final two. Sure enough, it was a unanimous one and Ainsworth walks away happy with a W!

Takeaways:

Yi most likely spent the evening disappointed that he took only his second loss, the first with his current manager and moves to 4-2 overall rather than 5-1. But knowing this kid, it was only and evening and he’s probably back hard at work preparing for a big fight next month! Ainsworth used this fight as a way to bounce back and get his groove on again after losing this first of his career in a title fight last month against our Middleweight champion Machado. Certainly this is the way you get back on your horse and get back to work and focused on eventually getting another shot in the future!

Main Card Bout #3: Lightweights

Vinicius Verreira (4-2-0) v Rudy Giuliani (7-5-0)

Our second fastest finish of the evening came to us with this rematch between Verreira and Giuliani and resulted in the Fight of the Night honors due to the fanatical frenzy it sent our fans into as they saw Verreira come out with the fire of a dragon in his eyes! There was no holding back in this fight…thirty-six seconds…he went like this…the other dude went like that…I said to Hare, “Where’d he go?”…and Hare said, “Where’d who goooo?...oh, you mean that guy, Giuliani, who’s on the ground asleep?!?”

Takeaways:

Needless to say this rematch didn’t go as Giuliani would have liked. Nor is he probably all that thrilled about being the victim of a highlight reel KO! He drops to .500 with this loss, but at only 22 years old, he’s still in the core of his career and has a fantastic skill set, minus the BJJ. He’ll get a chance net month to bounce back, pull into the positive on his career and even things up here at Sucker Punch! For Verreira, this win pushes him to an impressive 5-2 with the only loss of his career being a stinging one against Frankie Logan in the Cockshot Sorter Series finals…for the championship! Outside that, he’s undefeated at Sucker Punch and probably chomping at the bit for a chance at revenge with Logan! Well, if he can get past St. Claire next month, he’ll get that shot in January! Well, that is, assuming Logan survives his date with Francois Oosthuizen later this month and potentially another contender in between!

Co-Main Event

Lightweight Bout

Raleigh St. Clair Defeats Piney Winston

We were calling for this fight here, our Co-Main event of the evening, to be another “Can’t Miss!” Well, it turns out that just when you thought the last fight was over and done faster than you could blink…St. Claire says, “hold my beer” and changes this one from a “Can’t Miss!” to a “Probably Missed!’…that is if you blinked! Twenty seconds. Yep. Twenty. That’s what it took.

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!

Winston misses with a body shot and St. Clair counters with a good right hand that lands right on the jaw.

Winston wants to clinch and St. Clair counters with a nice right hand that sends Winston toppling to the canvas! Winston scrambles and gets back to his feet - can St. Clair finish him?!

BOOM! St. Clair lands a beautiful left hook that drops Winston. Winston tries to recover but St. Clair is having none of it, landing more punishing shots from mount. One final crushing shot and Winston lies motionless on the canvas. The fight is over!”

That’s it folks! That was the fight. What, I can’t give you anything else, I mean, what more do you want? St. Claire was bored, and he took it out on Piney so he could get back to the bar pronto! Sorry, I can’t help you. Move on to the Main Event if you need more!

Takeaways:

With this impressive super-speedy victory St. Claire has earned himself a shot at Top Contender status! He’ll take on Verreira next month in a bout that I cannot wait to see! At 7-2 St. Claire has only lost to Achilles here at Sucker Punch, and Achilles is hot on these guy’s trails on his own way back up to Top Contender status. If not for that loss to Bokov, he’d have been hanging out there and potentially champion long ago! After coming back and putting together a two fight win streak we thought that this might be Winston’s fight to win…and potentially use as a springboard back into contention! Unfortunately, rather than being on a three fight win streak now, Winston has lost three of his last five. He still has a fantastic record at 8-4…and he’s young. So chances are he’ll take advantage of opportunities after this to bounce back again! But…it has to be disheartening that his jaw was exposes a bit here and the fight never made it to the ground for him.

Main Event

Light Heavyweight Championship

Jacob Parker Defeats Julian Rourke

Our Main Event Donkey featuring the first title defense for Jacob Parker and undefeated Julian Rourke as the challenger! Julian was up for a challenge to see just where he was at…and he certainly got that and a bit more in this battle with Parker. He stood up to Parker well mind you, taking some nasty shots and continuing to come after Parker…but in the end, Parker was just a bit too much, especially in the clinch. Rourke did well to stay out of harm’s way and the clinch in the first round, even winning the round with the judges…but come the second round, Parker decided it was time to dictate where this fight took place and that the time for games was over…in the clinch he was able to use and abuse Rourke…and this one ended a TKO via Strikes and a successful title defense!

Sorry…no Juice Fluffer on this night as he had the night off for a change and unfortunately we had some chump come in who was just…well, let me say I was a bit embarrassed for him, so we won’t replay it here…but…we’ll pretend Juice was around…stick his face on this, and at least let him make the final call for this one!!!

3d8a168f5f8ff8e520307ef15bdabf4c.png

Juice Fluffer enters the cage as the referee has both fighters in the middle of the cage…

“Ladies and gentlemen, our referee has called a stop to this contest after two minutes and thirty-nine seconds of round number two…”

“Declaring the winner…by Technical Knockoutttt…ANNNNNNDDDD STILLLLL…Sucker Punch Pro Series…UNNNNNDISPUTEDDDDD…Light Heavyweight Champion of the World…“Jaaaaaaacob…PARRRRRRRRKERRRRR!!!!!!

Takeaways:

We’ve heard behind the scenes that Rourke’s manager, Don Xyel, has been pretty down on Rourke for this loss, questioning his heart and drive. Honestly, we thought he did pretty well in this one for being so young and the champ was duly impressed as well, feeling that Rourke made him look like some pee-wee boxer just starting out and frustrating him for an entire round. That’s saying something. I know if Rourke were to be dropped, I’d probably be in Hare’s ear to potentially snag him! At 2-1, and only twenty years old, this kid has a whole future ahead of him still. For Parker, a successful title defense makes him the first to do so in the Light Heavyweight division and this man seems to have broken the curse that some felt was on this division! Congrats! Now…the work only gets tougher as more and more of the up and comers in this division will be looking at that belt with big eyes and scheming on how they can pry it away from Parker!

So there we have it Sucker Punch fans!

Sorry Hare couldn’t be with us…too much to do in one week but I hope you didn’t mind spending some time with your good pal Donkey tonight instead! This was a fun one, as Hare would say, and we hope you guys are ready to go for our next event coming up this weekend!

Till then…remember…

Keep it cheap and dirty…Sucker Punch Pro Series 355k+ style!

• Upvote 5

3d8a168f5f8ff8e520307ef15bdabf4c.png

Juice Fluffer enters the cage as the referee has both fighters in the middle of the cage…

“Ladies and gentlemen, our referee has called a stop to this contest after two minutes and thirty-nine seconds of round number two…”

“Declaring the winner…by Technical Knockoutttt…ANNNNNNDDDD STILLLLL…Sucker Punch Pro Series…UNNNNNDISPUTEDDDDD…Light Heavyweight Champion of the World…“Jaaaaaaacob…PARRRRRRRRKERRRRR!!!!!!

Ngl I read this in Bruce buffers voice but overall great work enjoyed it.

• Upvote 1

http://mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1605216131SPPS_Poster_23.png

Sucker Punch Preview

Sucker Punch Pro Series 23

Hello out there all you Sucker Punch fans! I’m Hare Rumpler and I’m back after my little hiatus yesterday as we let Donkey run the show for the review of SPPS 22 because we needed it to be a little shorter and quick hitting than normal due to my work schedule. Now, we’re ramping up for SPPS 23 tonight over at The Bridge in Sydney, a 10,000 seat arena that we hope we have hopping and jumping with enough energy that all of Sydney knows we’re rocking the place to the foundations tonight!

I’ll be joined, as always, by my partner and analyst Donkey “Dan”. I believe Suzy has off this weekend and is off on a “girl’s weekend” or some silly shit. Maybe she’s camping and sleeping under the stars or something after having interviewed Julian Rourke this past week over at the hotel bar! Haha.

Tonight’s action will have a little bit of everything for everybody, so nobody should be left out and there’s fun to be had by all 10,000 screaming fans over at The Bridge! We have a trio of Middleweight fights and another trio of Welterweight bouts with the final one being our main event for the Welterweight title! Add in a couple Featherweight battles and a Heavyweight showdown between Aron Egomi and Kingston Wall for our Co-Main Event and you’ve got an action packed evening on tap! We were supposed to have a tenth fight as well on the card, but were unable to work out the details before the deadline, so unfortunately the card will have an open spot this evening in front of 10,000 fans. That’s not exactly desirable, but we’ll make it work!

So let’s get moving and hear from our sponsor and merchandise partner so we can get to the good stuff!

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1584375781SWN.jpg

When you think about training your fighters, one of the biggest concerns is keeping them in the gym and actively training, am I right? And you can’t do that if they have to be stopping to recover and rest for sessions here and sessions there! That is why you need to visit our sponsor, Shadow Warrior Nutrition, and specifically grab some of their Shadow Warrior Tea 160Q. It is literally the best energy loss reduction supplement money can buy and will keep your fighter in the gym training rather than sitting days out resting! Stop on over there today, you will NOT be disappointed!

Now, let's get to it!

Undercard Bout #1: Middleweights

Alex Maniatakos (1-1-0) v Dennis Jorge (1-3-0)

Maniatakos and Jorge will be our first Middleweight match of the evening and both look fairly ready to go. Jorge is a slight bit off on morale and likely will still be off some with energy by the time the fight starts, but it shouldn’t have a huge impact. However, in a game if inches where everything counts, who knows, perhaps it has contributed to his current 1-3 record?

Jorge is purely a standup fighter with superb boxing and strong Muay Thai. He has some wrestling but almost no Jiu Jitsu under his, ahem, white belt…so no doubt he’ll want to keep this fight on the feet. That said, it’s surprising that he’s lost his last couple fights via TKO and KO, given he prefers standup and has a granite chin! One thing I do note is that his energy has dropped off extremely quickly in all of his fights, so one might have to question his conditioning and wonder whether his stamina is where it needs to be?

Maniatakos came into Sucker Punch 1-0 before his fight last month after having dropped one in a test fight back earlier in the year. That fight couldn’t mean less consider the time that’s passed and how early in the career it was. What really matters is that he came in on the right foot and scored a KO victory in the Fight of the Night last month against Gancho Ganevski! Lucky for Jorge, Maniatakos will have zero interest in this thing going to the ground either, as his wrestling is weaker than Jorge’s and he also holds a white belt in BJJ. Instead, his skills in standup are a reverse of Jorge’s with Maniatakos being the better Muay Thai artist.

What do you think Donkey…?

Donkey’s Pick: Maniatakos via TKO (Strikes)

As you said Hare, every little bit counts, so I’m going with the edge here in preparation…and also assuming that means that more attention in general is being paid to fight prep and planning.

Undercard Bout #2: Welterweights

Sergio Vargas (3-6-0) v Joseph Weaver (0-0-0)

Next up we have a Welterweight battle between Vargas and Weaver and would you look at this Donkey? We have an MMA cage virgin on our hands here with Weaver!

Weaver is one of Kelly McGrady’s crew, so you know that despite the lack of official cage time he’ll be well prepared. So if anybody has been running around telling Zeke Gunner and his boy Vargas here to “chill, relax, it’s a walk in the park, newbie coming to the cage…”, well, that’s some kinda bullshit and hopefully they aren’t listening!

Skillwise, these two are extremely well matched and both come to the cage tonight fully prepared to throw down, so this should in theory be a really, really great fight for such an early one on the card! Weaver will have the smallest edge in Muay Thai while Vargas has a fraction more in boxing and a tad bit more in wrestling.

Vargas struggled putting it all together in his stints with HFC and then BFC, starting his career out looking good with two straight wins and then going 1-6 after that, with that win falling dead smack in the middle…meaning he’s currently on a three fight losing streak that he should be desperate to snap here tonight! He seems to favor boxing and that would make sense here tonight as it’s where he has the advantage. For Weaver, your guess is as good as ours…but if pressed I’d say I expect to see some clinch attempts made!

Over to you Donkey…?

Donkey’s Pick: Weaver via TKO (Strikes)

Vargas showed ‘inexperienced’ in his early tale of the tapes and usually that’s something that will make you question whether they’ve got the intangibles under the hood or not. Since then, he’s not been able to reassure his manager or the fans that he’s got those intangibles. He may have simply needed a change of scenery though, and now that he’s with his third promotion you’d hope he’s at a point in development where if he has it, he’s ready to show it! We don’t know what Weaver’s rolling, nor does his manager, so tonight is a big time “tell all” for Weaver. Does he have good stuff he’s hiding away? How would he handle a loss if he were to take one? Tonight we learn some of that!

Undercard Bout #3: Featherweights

KJ Aldo (5-4-0) v Ivan Mrka (1-2-0)

Last month when Aldo came trotting into the cage a bit unprepared…again…we clearly picked against him for the fight. Somehow, he pulled off a win regardless so in the interest of continuing to give a guy a chance to use that as a positive and start to show forward progress we decided one more chance was in order. But…here comes Aldo again this month, trotting out to the cage with that silly grin on his face while knowing darn well that he’s not prepared…and this time it’s his energy, which is off by 20%. Clearly, we know who Donkey will pick to win. No, it’s not Aldo.

Tonight Aldo will be giving the advantage away to a very appreciative Ivan Mrka who very much needs a win! He’s 1-2 on the career and 0-2 since joining Sucker Punch with new manager Dan Inacan. Now, Aldo’s win last month came via submission, so it’s the one area I’d normally tell somebody to avoid. But Mrka’s strengths lie in his strong wrestling and purple belt in Jiu Jitsu, so there’s a decent chance this thing goes to the ground regardless. However, if Mrka were to take it to the clinch first and use it to soften Aldo up, that wouldn’t surprise me given he’s also got proficient Muay Thai.

So, what do you say Donkey...?

Donkey’s Pick: Mrka via Submission (Armbar)

I could see what you’re saying there about using the clinch, but I think both of these kids are going to be set on getting to the ground so even if it goes into the clinch, it’s unlikely to stay there long. Aldo only has a blue belt to Mrka’s purple, but he has the better wrestling, so that’s something that Mrka will need to respect and be prepared for lest Aldo pull off another surprise submission and get the W again tonight despite the lack of prep.

Red Crow (3-2-1) v Mister Lee (1-1-0)

Really excited for our next contest Donkey which is a big one between Welterweights Crow and Lee! Both are fully prepared to head into this and give it their all, so the fans should be in for a treat here given that their skills are so darn well matched!

Lee is the better Boxer in this contest while Crow has the edge in Muay Thai. However, both of these guys are extremely well skilled across the board and it’s likely the ground skills, with each having superb wrestling and brown belts in Jiu Jitsu, that very well should tell the story this evening! Lee fell to Hodkiewicz last month in his Sucker Punch debut…and first fight with new manager Dead Disney…but has a submission victory from prior to that in his first ever fight. That brings him into this one at 1-1 on the career and looking for win number two!

Crow is no stranger to the ground game either but prefers the brute force method of pounding the living hell out of his opponents down there. For that that, position is going to be crucial for him as he’ll want to be on top. Against another skilled ground specialist, that will be no easy task and could potentially leave him just a tad at a disadvantage this evening as Lee could score the submission from top or bottom!

Any thoughts there Donkey…?

Donkey’s Pick: Lee via Submission (Kimura)

Are you enjoying stealing all of my points tonight Donkey? I was going to point out that technically Lee has more opportunities to win this once on the ground and that would be my reason for leaning in his direction. Regardles, this should be an outstanding fight and I wouldn’t be surprised if it garners one of the “of the Night” awards!

Main Card Bout #1: Middleweights

Sean Smith (3-0-0) v Gancho Ganevski (1-3-1)

Our next bout is a Middleweight contest featuring Gancho Ganevski…which I love to say…Gancho…Gancho…Gancho!...and undefeated Sean Smith!

Ganevski is coming in just slightly off on his morale but it’s not a huge thing. Maybe 5%. The only reason I mention that at all is because with having lost the last two fights here at Sucker Punch, now standing 1-2 with us and 1-3-1 overall, I’d have thought he’d come in topped off across the board. Ganevski is looking to forget about the two KO losses over his prior two fights…if he hasn’t already forgotten due to concussion!...and get back on the right track tonight. He’s a Muay Thai artist with not much to speak of in terms of a ground game, so clearly he’ll want this fight to remain on the feet.

Sean Smith has a perfect record through three fights, the last two of which were here with us, and would very much like to keep it that way! But Donkey, I know what the fans are probably hoping for tonight buddy…and that’s another highlight reel finish like he had two fights ago against Edward Mills where he unleashed a Superman Punch for the KO! Smith has some ground skills with a bit of wrestling and a blue belt in Jiu Jitsu, but fans should expect this one to stay on the feet and for him to use that wonderful boxing...while they hope for that highlight again!

Donkey, what else have you got for us…?

Donkey’s Pick: Smith via TKO (Strikes)

You know who’s not hoping for that highlight reel finish from Smith tonight Hare? Yeah, Gancho Ganevski! Instead, I agree, expect him to try to tie this thing up in the clinch and slow things down, getting his shots in and trying to either wear down the body of Smith for the finish or win with the judges. The last thing he wants to do though is stand and box, because if he does, this will be Smith’s night and the result with be a sparkling 4-0!

Main Card Bout #2: Featherweights

Dino Ebedi (3-0-1) v Mike Ehrmantraut (1-0-0)

This next fight here Donkey, this is another great one we have lined up for this evening at The Bridge! 10,000 fans are going to get a treat. And, I didn’t intentionally set up both of Kelly McGrady’s guys to fight on the same night…but turns out that’s the case with Ehrmantraut here on the same night as Weaver. Hmm…wonder if they got any discounts on airfare and travel? Ha, who am I kidding Donkey, we all know that travelling isn’t necessary…there’s magic in the Tycoon world…kinda like in those Harry Potter things! Think Ehrmantraut’s a mudblood Donkey? What?!? Oh, you’re no fun, ok fine, back to the topic at hand…

Ebedi is one hell…of a fighter and managed well by another talented individual in Rob Hell. He’s 3-0-1 after a crazy draw with Luke Skywalker last month that really surprised the hell…out of us! Haha, do you see what I did there Donkey?…seriously…you’re no fun dude! Ebedi is a really balanced fighter and can use any number of tools from his box of skills to get the job done. He can stand and strike with you, as he did with Hunter Killer or mix it up with some clinching too like he did with Kongsangchai three months back. Hell, even the ground isn’t a safe place as he scored a submission in his Sucker Punch debut against Kozlovski!

We haven’t seen a lot of “Pop-Pop” as last month was his professional debut, which we were thrilled was here with us at Sucker Punch! In that one he went up against a very talented Hiki Antsa and took it into the clinch early where he proceeded to brutalize Antsa with head shot after head shot until Antsa had finally had enough and folded with a nasty, yet beautiful, overhand right that put Antsa out cold! Against Ebedi, I have no reason to think that Ehrmantraut won’t try to use the same strategy, as it’s a sound one against this opponent!

Donkey, what are you thinking…?

Donkey’s Pick: Ebedi via TKO (Strikes)

Wow, this is the first truly difficult one to pick tonight Hare! I mean, very, very tough to pick! Ebedi may try to get this fight to the ground…or not…because Ehrmantraut does have a purple belt in BJJ…but if he does, we don’t know how good ole “Pop-Pop” will handle that yet. We know what Ebedi brings to the table. We think we might know with Ehrmantraut too, but time will tell. For now, I’ll roll with what I know.

Main Card Bout #3: Middleweights

Andy Hughes (5-2-0) v Edward Mills (3-3-0)

Hughes came into his fight, his Sucker Punch debut no less, last month about 40% low on morale. Somehow he managed to escape with a win against Viktor Reznov despite that disadvantage. I guess he figures that’s good luck, because tonight he comes to the cage once again still in his tighty-whities and still with his morale about 35% off. Here’s a hint…the luck will only last so long…and eventually that’s going to haunt you if you keep doing that!

Tonight may be the night it haunts him in terrifying fashion as Mills may not be the brightest fighter on the block, but he certainly is one of the nicest!...out of the cage that is. Inside the cage, he likes to thump and smash as hard as he can and this evening’s target will be Andy Hughes! There’s no secret to his approach…come out…swing hard…hope for a knockout!

This is just Hughes’ style of fight though, as up to this point he’s been mostly interested in standing and thumping as well! So the fans can get ready for these two to go toe to toe…and see which falls first! One of them is falling, that’s the only thing I can guarantee!

Donkey, what can you add…?

Donkey’s Pick: Mills via TKO (Strikes)

If it wasn’t for the morale thing, I’d probably have picked Hughes in this one. He’s been able to sneak by in large part due to his granite chin which covers up the mismanagement being done in terms of preparation. However, as you said, that will only last so long and as he faces better and better competition it’s going to eventually hurt…bad. I still can’t pick somebody who’s unprepared, so even with the granite chin I have to pick for Mills.

Co-Main Event

Heavyweight Bout

Aron Egomi (5-6-0) v Kingston Wall (7-4-0)

Our Co-Main Event of the evening and if you’re not excited for this one then I don’t know why you’re even reading this! And both come to the cage ready to rock tonight! Woot! Now that’s what I’m talking about Donkey!

These two are a great matchup with Egomi being an extremely balanced fighter across the board, but having a significant edge on Wall in Muay Thai while Wall has the slight advantage in both boxing and wrestling. Both have purple belts.

Egomi may be 5-6, with a record in the red, but what’s important is that he won his last two in a row. And…as we talked about way back in the day, although it truly feels like a month ago…before he joined us six months ago he fought in SAFO where he was flat out abused and overmatched in his fights. So those four losses are frankly meaningless, which means he’s essentially 4-2 as far as we’re concerned! This is another of Rob Hell’s boys, so it seems we’ve got groups of our managers making the trip to Sydney with multiple fighters this week! True to his skills that we discussed, Egomi will win in any way possible and is extremely opportunistic about it. Stand and fight, ok, he can box…or kick your head off! No? Wanna be on the ground? Well, he’s cool with submitting you down there too…and even dishing out some nasty ground and pound while he’s at it!

Wall had a bit of a rough run while at FFS with two losses in a row and then carried that cold streak over and into Sucker Punch a few months back as he fought Boris Balkan in his debut here. After that though, he’s bounced back in a big way and has spun off two big time wins against Demon Mask and Andre Powell, with the latter earning him a KO of the Night award! Given the choice, Wall is going to stand and box…or more to the point, attempt to knock your block off!

Donkey, you have a call here…?

Donkey’s Pick: Wall via TKO (Strikes)

I’ll be honest here…I’m just picking Wall out of a hat truth to be told. These two are hard to judge who is going to be able to assert dominance and I’m honestly just excited to watch this fight! It could go either way, and I love that!

Main Event

Welterweight Championship

Konrad Wagner (6-0-0) v Igor Vovchanchyn (4-2-1)

Our Main Event Donkey! I’m super amped up for this one!!! We have undefeated, 6-0 Konrad Wagner, who swiped the belt from Ronnie Bass last month in Bass’ first title defense against challenger, and longtime badass in this division, Igor Vovchanchyn! This is an amazingly cool fight that I just cannot wait for tonight man!

If not for an unfortunate date with Ronnie Bass early in the second round of the Sorter Series tournament for the Welterweights, Vovchanchyn appeared to be one of, if not THE, favorites in the division. As Ronnie Bass has a tendency to do though, the smacketh was laid down in a first round finish where Vovchanchyn may have simply underestimated his opponent in an early career fight there. Since then, Vovchanchyn has grown. He’s gone from having only three fights under his belt to now being 4-2-1, with one of those losses an early test fight...but most recently three big wins in a row. Two of them against big time competition in Kribbson Johansson and Diego Diaz. He’s also learned in that time that he doesn’t have to be stuck in a corner…he doesn’t have to be expected to win via a KO or TKO…no, he’s learned he can use his ground skills, as he did for a submission against Niki Geo and that he can pace it out if need be, take it the distance and win with the judges as he did in those last two wins. This is a much more diverse fighter than we saw back in the Sorter Series…but still a beast!

Konrad Wagner knows better than to take Igor lightly. You don’t get to 6-0 on your career…consistently stepping up your level of competition month after month and testing yourself over and over again with a bigger challenge each time…and cap it off by dethroning the champ in his first title defense by underestimating your competition! And what a way to cap it off as well, with a highlight reel Head Kick KO to win that championship belt! Shit man, that’s what dreams are made of for guys who get involved in this stuff! Wagner would very much like to improve that 6-0 record to a nice, shiny, fantastic 7-0…but more importantly…he’s going to be determined to walk out of that cage tonight with the belt over his shoulder still…and with Juice Fluffer’s voice ringing through the arena with the words…”Annnnnnd STILLLL!!!”. To do it, he’s going to have to stay loose, but have those skills…boxing, clinching and grappling…all on point and tight…and he’s going to have to focus…make no mistakes…because…

…Vovchanchyn would very much like to hear Juice Fluffer’s voice ringing out with the words…”Annnnnd NEWWWWWW!”

Well Donkey, who will it be…?

Donkey’s Pick: Vovchanchyn via Submission (Armbar)

I know that you and so many fans out there are going to call me crazy for this. I mean, how do you go against a champion who has NEVER been defeated? I don’t know. You don’t. But…I also have this weird spidey sense thing tingling the hair on the back of my neck…almost like this is the final step in a long journey for Vovchanchyn and that tonight he’s walking in there with purpose, resolve…and destiny perhaps? I don’t know. Wagner has shoved my words down my throat more times than I can count. There’s a very good chance he shoves them down my throat once more tonight, and revels in it!

So there we have it Sucker Punch fans!

Wow! So if you believe Donkey…he thinks there’s at least one big upset…the biggest possible…in the works for tonight! But even without that…this card, despite being missing one fight due to scheduling complications…is still a PACKED card and one you folks will not want to miss! We’ll see you there in just a few hours from now, get to that tailgating folks and let’s ROCK The Bridge tonight and let Sydney feel the power that Sucker Punch Pro Series brings!

Till then…remember…

Keep it cheap and dirty…Sucker Punch Pro Series 355k+ style!

• Upvote 7

Red Crow (3-2-1) v Mister Lee (1-1-0)

Lee fell to Hodkiewicz last month in his Sucker Punch debut…and first fight with new manager Dead Disney…but has a submission victory from prior to that in his first ever fight. That brings him into this one at 1-1 on the career and looking for win number two!

Crow is no stranger to the ground game either but prefers the brute force method of pounding the living hell out of his opponents down there. For that that, position is going to be crucial for him as he’ll want to be on top. Against another skilled ground specialist, that will be no easy task and could potentially leave him just a tad at a disadvantage this evening as Lee could score the submission from top or bottom!

Donkey’s Pick: Lee via Submission (Kimura)

Are you enjoying stealing all of my points tonight Donkey? I was going to point out that technically Lee has more opportunities to win this once on the ground and that would be my reason for leaning in his direction. Regardles, this should be an outstanding fight and I wouldn’t be surprised if it garners one of the “of the Night” awards!

Mister Lee

13792831203990.png

Fake news! I did not lose to Hodkiewicz (or whatever). We rolled around on the ground a bit and I did some stuff to trick the judges into giving me a decision win.

And I don't even know what a kimura is. It's a Japanese word, right? I'm from Japan and I don't even know what a kimura is. But hey, if guy who makes stats up from imagination says I win by kimura then I must win by kimura. Idk.

• Upvote 1

Mister Lee

13792831203990.png

Fake news! I did not lose to Hodkiewicz (or whatever). We rolled around on the ground a bit and I did some stuff to trick the judges into giving me a decision win.

And I don't even know what a kimura is. It's a Japanese word, right? I'm from Japan and I don't even know what a kimura is. But hey, if guy who makes stats up from imagination says I win by kimura then I must win by kimura. Idk.

You know what man, that was total fake news wasn't it? Seriously, I don't know what the hell I was looking at there that I went and mixed up my W's and L's...I swear, I think work is getting to me lately, I've never messed up as much as I have in this past week! WTF. Seriously, I can't even explain what the hell came over me there! lol!

Lack of sleep, lack of drugs, wishful thinking, maybe Donkey drugged you? I'm sure we can come up with an acceptable excuse.

Oh, I got it.. your wife distracted you trying to lure you to the bedroom, but you were upset because you couldn't rise to the occasion because images of Gaylord Camara kept popping in your head and causing a mental block... the same mental block that messed up your writing! That's it! I'm sure it is!

LOL

• Upvote 1

Lack of sleep, lack of drugs, wishful thinking, maybe Donkey drugged you? I'm sure we can come up with an acceptable excuse.

Oh, I got it.. your wife distracted you trying to lure you to the bedroom, but you were upset because you couldn't rise to the occasion because images of Gaylord Camara kept popping in your head and causing a mental block... the same mental block that messed up your writing! That's it! I'm sure it is!

LOL

:rolling: Bastard! lol

• Upvote 1