CMMA 116                                  CMMA 117

1622507415CMMA_116.jpg    1622566081CMMA_117_1.jpg 

CMMA 118                                  CMMA 119

1622566286CMMA_118.gif   1622567782CMMA_119%20%281%29.jpg

CMMA 120                               CMMA 121

1622567022CMMA_120_1.jpg    1622566720CMMA_121.jpg

• Upvote 11

Mehdi Kanaani responds:

- I can make 135 in more faster then you man. Don t worry about my weight, I have best fitness coach ever. Try to worry about coward champs who sucks. I will get rid of my injuries and I will keep my rank 2 or rank 1 if Rod wins. I am still undefetead here, 5 wins in row and getting better so shh!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, neaj1015 said:

Mehdi Kanaani responds:

- I can make 135 in more faster then you man. Don t worry about my weight, I have best fitness coach ever. Try to worry about coward champs who sucks. I will get rid of my injuries and I will keep my rank 2 or rank 1 if Rod wins. I am still undefetead here, 5 wins in row and getting better so shh!

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Whoa whoa whoa lads. Let's not start spamming negatives like little sissy men. This is supposed to be a fun, relaxing way to ignore most of your real life responsibilities. Trash talk by all means and yeah, really stick the knife in but seeing that little red mark next to your post, well, that just stings. 

But just to recap and get the thread back on track. 

Zai Druggs and his egomaniac manager Doctor John Zoinberg think you are all beneath them and he is trying to leverage a bigger deal from a 355k org. Target is now firmly on his back with some powerful frenz who lurk in the dark recesses of discord now offering a bounty of 100k to the first fighter to knock this guy out. Thank you powerful frenz. 

#freecamara #rideordie #rentfree #heritage

• Upvote 6

CALIFORNIA MMA 114: Warrior vs McWrestler (Pre-Fight Presser)

CMMA_Presser.jpg?width=649&height=406

**The live telecast starts inside the massive press-conference room where hundreads of journalist/media are waiting to throw their barrage of questions towards the Cali MMA roster for the first time**

It was another wild night for some of the leading journalist in the world of MMA, as California MMA was finally set to host it first ever official press-conference for their millions of fans throughout the world ...Now there was a real buzz surrounding the entire hall room tbhcause this will be the first time ever that the world of MMA will get to be a little more up close and personal, with some of the fighters who are plying their trade in this great organization called Cali MMA, and therefore with many questions in each and everyone’s mind, the press-conference manager finally comes out to give everyone a heads up, more so a reminder about the rules that everyone needs to follow throughout...which was, firstly to always raise your hands up if you have a question for any of the fighters, and not just start speaking over one another...and then secondly, he just reminded everyone to be respectful to the fighters, and not repeat the questions which are being ignored by the fighters. 

And with that, the bright shiny lights that were kept shut for the grand entry of the fighters came to life, and with the massive curtains surrounding the quite gigantic door getting pushed aside, one by one, the fighters finally started making their entry towards the press-conference table, and sat beside each other, probably...no, definitely cussing each other out, and giving each other the finger (if you know what I mean)...well, this’ll be an interesting press-conference for sure. 

Now we all know that due to this corona shit, every sporting organizations in the world are having to undertake special measures to prevent another outbreak, and hence Cali MMA have also set some rules to only allow 4 fighters in the table at a time, alongside everyone in the hall having to wear masks at all times, and therefore with that, the first 4 fighters entered the fray, amidst loud claps and whistles, which somehow become a que for the owner of this great org/Our host/Announcer for the evening, Mr. Alfred Winterbottom II, to start off with the introduction to this press-conference... 

Guy In Suit Png Library - Men's Business Suit Black Jacket And Trousers -  Free Transparent PNG Download - PNGkey

Alfred Winterbottom: Hey guys and welcome to Cali MMA! I am Alfred Winterbottom, and I'm so glad to welcome each and every one of you who has joined us in person, and not to forget **Looks in the cameras** all our passionate fans all across the world who have tuned in to watch this historic event (press-conference) take place today...i couldn’t be any happier. Now, as you guys know, due to safety reasons, we can only bring out 4 fighters at a time, so with the first batch having already taken their places, I assume that they’re ready for some juicy questions from the media? **Looks towards the fighters for approval, to which all 4 of em nod in unison** Yeah? Ok...Right then ladies and gents, let get this party started!  **Suddenly everyone starts to cover their noses as a strange smell surrounds the main hall... everyone starts to suspect something burning, but then after looking at the fighters faces full of disgust, they soon realize that it’s nothing but a special bomb that has exploded from a certain Mr. Alfreds backside, and god knows that was a horrible smell** 

CMMA_114_Presser.jpg?width=649&height=406

Press-conference manager: Alright then, Mr Dude McWrestlerMr Mental Warrior, Mr Principo Adam and Mr Manny Tavares will now take your questions one by one, so go ahead guys. 

Media: So my first few questions will be for Mr. McWrestler. Sir, you have shown some promising form in recent bouts, which has now propelled you so close to a title shot that you can almost reach for it, meaning one more win will seal the deal, so how confident are you about finishing the job once and for all and earning that elusive title shot?  

McWrestlerWell I held the title once, I’m doing it again. It’s just a matter of time. I’m showing work, I’m active, I'm sure Cali boys in suit will give me my chance soon. 

Media: **As soon as the answer finished, another journalist chimed in**So, Are you expecting anything special from your opponent tomorrow?  

McWrestler: You know my wrestling style, I’m the Butt Drag Wagon fucking pilot. Expect oil checks, I'm gonna fist fuck him so hard my glove might fall off. 

Media: Now that’s something we’d like to watch unfold, but How's the training camp going? 

McWrestler: We are doing some excellent work here at LOBSTER CT. You can see the results, Nofud is now a champion and one of the best 170lb of the world. Sabotage Rex got to champ for a while, same as me. Zai Druggs is literally DEMOLISHING the 145lb division. The bar is REALLY high there, so this obviously push you to the limit. 

Media: Any words of wisdom (Warnings) for your opponent? And how do you expect this bout to pan out? 

McWrestler: Roses are red. Violets are blue. Protec your ass. Butt drag is gonna get you.  

And with just like that, even before the media could say another word, Mental Warrior just stood up from his seat and left the hall-room, for reasons unknown, Followed by a puzzled Mr Alfred Winterbottom, who almost tripped on his own foot while trying to chase a rogue Mental Warrior **Cameraman following him closely** heading straight for the toilet, well that explains it.  

Media: Right with the drama out of the way, do you have any message for your adoring fans Mr McWrestler? 

McWrestler: All of the young dudes out there, buy our pay per view! Piracy really hurts our paycheck. BUT if you are using a parallel streaming service, please be sure to incentive and help me and all your other favorite fighters! Start training, support local gyms, buy your gear at FEEBLE FIGHTWEAR and git stylish! We really need it! And be sure to stay tuned for next fight, I’m gonna represent all of you! Thanks for being there for me! 

Press-conference manager: Alright, alright guys, let the man chill jheez! There’s 3...well 2 others who are also eager for some questions to be thrown at them, so please let’s move onto the the two fighters involved in the title fight now....btw, thank you very much Mr McWrestler for answering all the questions, it was great to listen to you. 

Media: Yes, so i've got some questions for the champ Manny Tavares, so sir, You are set to defend your title for the 3rd time now, how confident are you about doing it successfully again?

Manny: It's been a while since I've gone against someone with a submission game, and my manager has a ton of respect for PA's manager as no one in our camp has yet to beat him, so this will be a tough one for sure. But 5 rounds, these hands, and I hear backstage he been running his mouth, I'll be taking that belt back home with me while he takes his first L.

Media: We sure do wanna see them hands being let loose, but Manny, Is it safe to say that Adam is your toughest challenge till date?

Manny: No doubt. I've fought some hard chinned, stoned hand guys stand in front me, but not a guy whos this good, and seems good at everything. He hasnt lost to anyone for a reason. It would be a bad idea for him, but I wouldnt be surprised if he tries to stand with me.

Media: How do you expect the fight to pan out? And have you got any special moves or tactical suprises in store for us tomorrow?

Manny:  His ass gonna be praying to get that takedown, or to stall up against the cage. And I think its pretty obvious I'm gonna be looking to knock his ass out, (smiling)and im a lot more confident in the latter.

Media: Is there anything that you'd wanna say to your fans? 

Manny: I.....**And even before he could even somewhat say something, Principo Adam interrupts him**

Adam: Right am i sitting in here to be a manequin or something? I don't think anyone wants to hear Manny speak anymore, so it'll be better if you lot moved onto asking questions to the real deal here.

Media: **Them speaking among themselves, "what a child"** Alright sir, so How tough of a challenge do you think Manny will be to get past? 

Adam: On paper Manny Tavares looks like a decent enough fighter but unfortunately for him he's managed by some bum i've never even head of while i have the Legendary G Wad in my corner...Also some dudes named God and Jesus Christ. Maybe you've heard of them.

Media:  How's the training camp been? we've been hearing noises that this has been your best ever so to speak. And can we expect any special moves or tactical surprises in that cage tomorrow?

Adam: You heard right! Dunno who's been spilling the beans but yea i have a few tricks up my sleave...Let's just say Manny's pecker may be in for a triple decker wreckin. 

Media: Although you've been a champ before in another organization, i think we can both agree that CALI MMA is a step above, so how confident are you about winning this title fight and being the top dog of the Middleweight division? 

Adam: Pretty G.D damn confident if i do say so myself. Ashbourne was cool and all before he went full Dave but Cali's been the place to be now for the better part of a year...Glad i signed up and got to stompin. By the grace of god I will reign over the division.

Media: Any message for your fans?

Adam: Bow before the will of God in Submission.

Press-conference manager: Right, it looks like the time is up, no more questions please, cause the fighters will now need to go do their their pre fight weight-ins, **Looks towards the 3 remaining fighters** Thanks again for your time guys, we hope you guys will put in a great show tonight!

**Phone Buzzes** Wait what? they won't make it? Alright i'll let them know...ok so guys, due to a slight problem with traffic jams, none of the other fighters could make it to the press-conference but they will attend the conference through a video call, so please go ahead and ask them whatever you want one by one...**With that being said, a few fighters joined in on the video call from the comfy seats in their respective cars, with the others probably having trouble with their network connections**

**Paulo Maldini, alongside Demetrious Johnson, Yves Merchant,Jason Stillwell, damian tonon Joins us through video call**

Media: Paulo: Right,you have shown some promising form in recent bouts, which has now propelled you so close to a title shot that you can almost reach for it, meaning one more win will seal the deal, so how confident are you about finishing the job once and for all and earning that elusive title shot?

Paulo: I'm hoping i can use my superior boxing and wrestling skills to earn my second ever Ko win.Ive been working on my punching technique a lot lately so hopefully I can show off my power and make a run for the championship.

Media: My question will be for stillwell, sir, How big of a challenge do you think your opponent will be to get past?

Stillwell:  My opponent is a great fighter. Actually all fighters in CMMA are tough. This is the big league, no easy fights. He has better MT skills so i have to watch out for that. But im prepared so lets rock and roll.

Media: Are you confident of getting that win under your bag?

Stillwell:  I'm always confident. If you dont believe in yourself you should not be in this sport. 

Media: Demetrious, firstly, you are set to make your debut in Cali MMA in this bout, how are you feeling? And how's the preparation been for you going into this fight?

Demetrious Johnson - I'm excited to be in this big, well established organization. I had a great last fight in my previous org, so I got a good taste of what to expect coming here and I feel ready. My opponent has a similar fight style to me, so nothing too much has changed in my camp, just trying to get better

Media: There were obviously a few choices for you in terms of selecting your next destination (Organization)...so why did you think that Cali MMA was the place to be?

Demetrious: I think if you like the best competition and fight the best, then its the obvious choice to come here.

Media: How confident are you about earning yourself a debut win in this fight?

Demetrious:  (with a giant cocky ass grin) Aw cmon, yareadyknow.

Media: Jason, you got any messages for your adoring fans across the world? 

Stillwell: As always I love you all and it would be really hard to step into a cage without you guys and whenever I feel all beaten up from training and wanting to take a day off I'll see some messages from you guys on my Twitter feed and get up and get ready to go to the gym.

Media: Yves we got a few que... **Yves interrupts** "First i want to thank to Matty for giving me a chance and i think we wont dissapoint him."

Media: There were obviously a few choices for you in terms of selecting your next destination (Organization)...so why did you think that Cali MMA was the place to be?

Yves: I just think that this is best move for us and everything is as it should be.

Media: How challenging do you think your next opponent will be? And what do you make of his career as a whole?

Yves: I think that opponenet is a good striker, but his bbj is gonna cost him in this fight. Having white belt against the guy that has 80% of his all wins via sub. is not very promising.

Media: How confident are you about earning yourself a debut win in this fight?

Yves: it will be an easy fight for me. We are prepared for every scenario.

Alfred Winterbottom: **Comes running back into the press-conference room, presumably after making sure Mental Warrior has found a toilet** Alright guys, i know you all have a lot more to ask these fellow fighters, but for now, we are unfortunately out of time, so i just wanted to wrap up by saying thank you all for joining us today, in here and back home through your television sets, i hope you all have a great day! and don't forget to visit our cloathing partner... 

1594292556mr87Nx1.png

Savage Fightwear

To get some amazing merch that they have in store at their shop...Peace!

**with that the lights starts to dim and everyone leaves the room leaving it empty once again**

Note: Every answer from the fighters mouth has been copied and pasted from their managers, I haven't changed anything apart from typos.

• Upvote 9

This week's new and renewed contracts. As always:

Thank you for signing with CMMA and a warm welcome to all new managers!

135 lbs

Juan De Sol  manager: Brad Thompson

Alec Kemp manager: Brad Thompson

Killian Risher manager: Thaddeus Banks

145 lbs

Raval Bard manager: Greg Dude

Delightful Panda manager: Pika Choo

Sam Salter manager: John Ryder

155 lbs

Mathew Hayes manager: Dakota Thibodeaux

Samuel Clemens manager: Nicholas Bowers

170 lbs

Johnny Somebody manager: Junior Pederneiras

185 lbs

Forrest Gump manager: Benjamin Halle

205 lbs

Buster White manager: Kelly McGrady

Leonardo De Vinci manager: Davey Garcia

Eric Levaai manager: Tomo The Chosen One

265 lbs

Sey La Vie manager: Cysole Dean

Jonas Majors manager: Julian Turner

265+ lbs

Roman Ship manager: Kid Sunshine

• Upvote 5

Joe Biden gives an much needed interview on the state of the 145lbs division over at Cali MMA, and his name being linked to title fight vs the dominant champ in Zai Druggs

Reporter/Interviewer (I/E): Hello Joe, and welcome back to another interview with, me i guess...Now even i gotta say, i didn't expect to see to see you again so soon, let alone do an interview with you, but with the current state of the Featherweight division over at Cali MMA, i guess this just had to be done innit?

Joe: Yeah man, this was just one of them inevitable things that were bound to happen, so it's better to get it out of the way alongside also getting some stuff out my chest...and just like that, here we are...

I/E: Right then, i'll not beat around the bush, so let's get straight into it...what's your take on the 145lbs division currently and what do you feel should happen?

Joe: Well, where do i start... i mean, let's start off with the champ, now, Zai no doubt is the best we got in the 145lbs division currently, and there ain't no one who can deny that, but, since he's already beaten the top 2 contenders, i don't think them lot should get another chance, especially Yahsa, who lost twice to Zai, but beneath that, there's me, a guy who zai has never faced, so him trying to make a move over to 155lbs doesn't make sense, cause he hasn't yet cleaned up all the contenders at Featherweight yet. As for the hype thing that zai has been rambling on for a while, well Xyel summed it up perfectly in his reply, so that's done. So i genuinely think, once i beat my next opponent who is currently placed #5 in the rankings, i should get a title shot, and then if zai beats me, fair play he can move onto 155lbs. Moving on, we have the #2 ranked Lightweight contender Mehdi Kaanani going on about fighting for the title at Featherweight, now my question to him is, what have you done as a featherweight to deserve that title shot?? 

I/E: Well i heard that Mehdi has a great urge to headline events just so his face could be on the event poster, what's your take on that?

Joe: Oh really? well if that's the case, then my man is a spoit child...but, if he really wants to fight for the Featherweight title and headline events, then he will need to beat a top #5 contender at 145lbs most probably to prove his worth, and since I am pretty open to the snatching his #2 spot in the lightweight rankings, i'm up for that fight whenever he is, now this might help us both, myself to build up hype, and him to become a contender for the title as a featherweight.

I/E: Do you think Mehdi deserves a title shot as of right now?

Joe: At Lightweight division, hmm maybe, but not in my division, hell naw!

I/E: Now tell us something about who do you wanna fight next or what are your future plans in this organization.

Joe: Well firstly i'll like to get through my next fight which is going to be tough, so i don't think i can or more so i should think about the future right now, but since you asked, after this bout, i'll like my next fight to be against Mehdi, and then if i win, well i can have a pick between a lightweight or a featherweight title fight, or so i hope..so yeah that's that.

I/E: Hmm interesting, well oh damn, seems like we have run out of time unfortunately, but before we go, you got any message for your fans?

Joe: Yeah i do actually...well, firstly, i wanna thank all of you for constantly supporting me no matter what, i really feed off of your energy during the fights, cause it gives me extra motivation to do better, so thank you guys...And then i wanna say that, you're champ will be here soon baby!!!

Reporter: Alright then, thanks for joining us Mr Biden, it was a pleasure to talk to you again and get an insight into what's going on at Cali MMA after yesterdays fiasco...so thank you again, and we'll see you guys soon...peace!

• Upvote 4

On 5/30/2021 at 8:53 PM, mrscorpion said:

California MMA Rankings            1585163362poster3_25_12821.jpeg

489671775_cmmabelt.jpg.d4ac2e5fa8a9213d920bd8571bcb4a52.jpg
 -Bantamweight-                                                 -Featherweight-

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?          
     Richard Morrison                                                             Zai Druggs

16b3.jpg                                                                       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zai Druggs

1 - Rounin Hashima                                                                 1 - Yasha Big Mouth
  2 - El Pablo Ernesto                                                                 2 - Abdelrahman Camara
  3 - Caio Peieira                                                                          3 - Paulo Maldini
  4 - John Reyes                                                                          4 - Joe Biden 
  5 - Henry Keaty                                                                         5 - Ibasour Sershurrapal 
  6 - Juan De Sol                                                                      
6 - Gustavo Figueroa 
  7 - Kosmodrom Baikonurov 
                                            7 - Juan De Sol 
  8 - Alphonso Biggio  
                                                          8 - Kody Harbrant 
  9 - Stefan De Vries 
                                                             9 - Yves Marchant 
  10 - Robert With 
                                                                 10 - Dosh Oh 

-Lightweight -                                            -Welterweight-

? Champion ?                                                             ? Champion ?           
     Rod De Minaur                                                               Konrad Wagner

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rod De Minaur                                                                      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner

1 - Evan Duvernay                                                                       1 - Mental Warrior
2 - Mehdi Kanaani                                                                      2 - Dude McWrestler
3 - Satanic Panic                                                                         3 - Toby Keith Yrkje 
4 - Mustang Jack                                                                        4 - Nick Barkley 
5 - Riley Hatfield                                                                          5 - Walad Anubis 
6 - Jian Zhao                                                                                 6 - Rich Mahogany  
7 - Keith Seng                                                                               7 - Luck Chiddell             
8 - Lyoha Nagibate                                                                     8 - Rene Lafayette  
9 - Isaac Vernon                                                                          9 - Abdul Kaloev

10 - Frank Morrison                                                               10 - Mace Willington lii 

-Middleweight-                                       -Light Heavyweight- 

? Champion ?                                                             ? Champion ?        
   Manny Tavares                                                                  Joe Dinapoli

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Manny Tavares                                                                      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Dinapoli

1 - Hayn Diesel                                                                           1 - Leonzar Kennedy 
  2 - Barack Obaminator                                                          2 - Tapu Koko 
  3 - Principo Adam                                                                    3 - Elijah Heartless

4 - Sami Rantanen                                                                   4 - Dempsey O'Neill 
  5 - Tory Hopkins                                                                       5 - Sora Izanagi 
  6 - Quintus Dias                                                                        6 - Jean Lucroy 
  7 - Kyle Switzer                                                                     7 - Jeremiah Hill 
  8 - Mustafa Owens                                                                  8 - Billy Wilson 
  9 - Ilya Kushnirov                                                                     9 - Vito Corleone 
  10 - Jack Skellington                                                   10 - Moritz Zimmerman 

-Heavyweight-                                    -Super Heavyweight- 

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?
Adils Hallbjornsson                                                        Sean Harrison
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adils Hallbjornsson                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Kjetil Olsen                                                                            1 - Liam Ghambe 
2 - Beau Abner                                                                           2 - Corona Virus 
3 - Dimitri Svyatogor                                                               3 - Dan Donovan
4 - North Connolly                                                                    4 - Sausage Pizza 
5 - Maksud Magomedov                                                        5 - Josh Marmalade 
6 - Benson Mason                                                             6 - Viper Pitt  
7 - Vic Barnes                                                                     7 - Roberto Vieira 
8 - Billy Blank                                                                     8 - Humpy Bastard
9 - Peoples Champion                                                            9 - Khabib Ferguson
10 - Geryon Macropus                                                10 - Alexander Lee

Nice work

16092728258301.png

"Middle Finger"

I want to express one huge flaw though, where teh F$$K is Middle Finger at? My only losses where to Biden and Druggs which was because I have been thanking my sponsors to much in previous fights. Hell give me this Mehdi guy i will welcome him to FW proper like with two Middle fingers, and a KO of the Night for yours truly.

• Upvote 4

-Lightweight-  

Most Title Wins
                                            12                                             

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pa�Akea Built
                                          "Pakalolo" Pa�Akea Built
                                                         SYN 16-6-1

Most Title Defenses

"Pakalolo" Pa�Akea Built
                                                         SYN 16-6-1

Most Consecutive Title Fight Wins

"Pakalolo" Pa�Akea Built
                                                         SYN 16-6-1

Most Wins By T/KO

"Pakalolo" Pa�Akea Built
                                                         SYN 16-6-1

Most Wins By Submission

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Tor Nansen
                                             "Thunder" Tor Nansen

SYN 21-5-0

Most Finishes In Title Fights
                                                                 9                                                                               

"Pakalolo" Pa�Akea Built
                                                          SYN 16-6-1

Fastest Knockout
                                    KO (Punch) at 0:33 of Round 1

"Pakalolo" Pa�Akea Built
                                                          SYN 16-6-1

Fastest Submission
                      Submission (Triangle Choke) at 0:32 of Round 1                                                                                       

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Helix Cabrera
                                          Helix "Black Heart" Cabrera
                                                              SYN 12-6-1                                                      

-Welterweight-

Most Title Wins

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ricky Rocker
                                            "Riveting" Ricky Rocker

SYN 24-4-0 

Most Title Defenses

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Ricky Rocker
                                              "Riveting" Ricky Rocker

SYN 24-4-0

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Orlando Diggs
                                                         Orlando Diggs
                                                              SYN 23-12-1

Most Wins By T/KO

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Jigoro  Kane
                                             Jigoro "Mollywhop" Kane
                                                              SYN 16-3-0

Most Wins By Submission

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Che Satomi          

"Yakuza" Che Satomi      

SYN 17-12-0               

"Yakuza" Che Satomi      

SYN 17-12-0

Fastest Knockout
                                  KO (Punches) at 00:51 of Round 1                                                                                                         

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rob  Wood
                                                 Rob "Demex" Wood
                                                                       SYN 14-8-0-1 NC

Fastest Submission
                               Submission (Strikes) at 0:24 of Round 1                                                                                                        

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Frank Marciano
                                        Frank "The Rock" Marciano      

SYN 10-7-1-1 NC

-Middleweight-

Most Title Wins

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Russell  Tyrone Jones
                             "Old Dirty Bastard" Russell Tyrone Jones

SYN 20-14-0 

Most Title Defenses

SYN 20-14-0 

SYN 20-14-0 

Most Wins By T/KO

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pekka Toivonen
                              Pekka "Punchmaster General" Toivonen
                                                                SYN 13-5-0

Most Wins By Submission

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Fouad Barayev         

"Mo9atil" Fouad Barayev      

SYN 4-2-0               

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pekka Toivonen
                                Pekka "Punchmaster General" Toivonen
                                                                 SYN 13-5-0

Fastest Knockout
                                    TKO (Strikes) at 00:36 of Round 1                                                                                                         

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Frank Marciano
                                      "The Machine" Henrik Larsson    

SYN 19-8-0-1 NC

Fastest Submission
                                Submission (Kimura) at 02:25 of Round 1                                                                                                       

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mikio Okita
                                              Mikio "Flame666" Okita    

SYN 9-4-0

• Upvote 3

CMMA 114 RESULTS

1622331359CMMA_114.jpg

170 lbs Mental Warrior defeats Dude McWrestler TKO (Strikes)

185 lbs Principo Adam defeats Manny Tavares Decision (Unanimous) 185 lbs Title

145 lbs Paulo Maldini defeats Yves Marchant Decision (Unanimous)

155 lbs Damian Tonon defeats Jarlaxle Baenre  Submission (Kimura)

170 lbs Demetrius Jackson defeats Vladimir Rurikovich KO (Punch)

265 lbs Benson Mason defeats Patrick Turgeon KO (Punch)

170 lbs Roger Michael Stanley defeats Ouje Bougoumou TKO (Strikes)

155 lbs Michael Collins defeats Daniko Montpoisante KO (Punches)

155 lbs Jason Stillwell defeats Elias Korpela TKO (Strikes)

185 lbs Vitorio Santos defeats James Williams Submission (Kimura)

KO of the night: Benson Mason

Sub of the night: Vitorio Santos

Fight of the night: Principo Adam vs Manny Tavares

Congratulations to G Wad for taking the middleweight crown! 

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, MightyTJB said:

To be fair to G Wad, 1250 is a pathetic award amount for an org this size, or at least one would think. If he's holding you up though that's sketchy.

The entire Stepdads alliance is sketchy. I wouldn't trust any of them. They've run more than a few guys out of this game before. They even have a rogue mod doing their dirty work

#freecamara

• Upvote 1

The Hawaiian Gazzette:

One of Hawaiian son's had another mma match in Los Angeles, California. He walked away with a dominate win and has been really showing that Hawaiian spirit over in the mainland with California MMA. We ended up getting a few words from our once  high school wrestling champion turned Hawaii PD, Jason Stillwell. Jason Stillwell had this to say, "I had a comeback fight and got back on the winning track after my last fight. I handled this fight in my typical fashion, but was hoping to get my first submission victory. I was a little shocked when I got to Venice Beach and found out I was on the undercard. I've been with CMMA my entire career and was (3-1) and felt like I earned my spot somewhere on the main stage, but I was coming off a loss. Also thank you to all my fans and of course thank you to all my Hawaiian family it's your continued support that keeps me going." We want to honor him and say how proud we are of him. Thank you Jason Stillwell you are this sports columnists favorite to watch.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, MightyTJB said:

To be fair to G Wad, 1250 is a pathetic award amount for an org this size, or at least one would think. If he's holding you up though that's sketchy.

Thank you for your support on issue #1. As far as issue #2 goes, I don't think your position is logically tenable. How can you criticize one side for not coming to a deal which requires the agreement of both parties without knowing the terms of the contract?

Luckily for you, since Alfred implied he wishes these negotiations be public, I'm happy to share it!

a3376ecff5c2e3056f4652fda9469c3f.png

Now, ten times out of ten this is a good deal which I would accept. But now I would be losing face to the public by accepting their first offer. Plus you have to factor in a premium for the deeply offensive personal slights directed towards myself and my alliance.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

California MMA Rankings            1622937510Cali Logo.png

145 lbs, CALIFORNIA MMA (360+)
 -Bantamweight-                                               -Featherweight-

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?          
     Richard Morrison                                                             Zai Druggs

16b3.jpg                                                                       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Zai Druggs

1 - Rounin Hashima                                                                  1 - Yasha Big Mouth
  2 - El Pablo Ernesto                                                                 2 - Abdelrahman Camara 
  3 - Caio Peieira                                                                          3 - Paulo Maldini 
  4 - Henry Keaty                                                                     4 - Joe Biden 
  5 - Juan De Sol                                                                      5 - Ibasour Sershurrapal 
  6 - Stefan De Vries                                                              
6 - Kody Harbrant 
  7 - Kosmodrom Baikonurov                                             7 - Middle Finger 
  8 - Robert With                                                                     8 - Gustavo Figueroa 

9 - Reza Khojastehpour                                                    9 - Dosh Oh 
  10 - Alphonso Biggio 
                                                         10 - Genkei Takahashi 

-Lightweight-                                             -Welterweight-

? Champion ?                                                             ? Champion ?           
     Rod De Minaur                                                               Konrad Wagner

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Rod De Minaur                                                                      Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Konrad Wagner

1 - Evan Duvernay                                                                       1 - Mental Warrior
2 - Mehdi Kanaani                                                                      2 - Toby Keith Yrkje 
3 - Satanic Panic                                                                         3 - Rene Lafayette 
4 - Mustang Jack                                                                       4 - Dude McWrestler 
5 - Riley Hatfield                                                                         5 - Walad Anubis 
6 - Jian Zhao                                                                                 6 - Rich Mahogany  
7 - Keith Seng                                                                               7 - Luck Chiddell             
8 - Lyoha Nagibatel                                                                    8 - Nick Barkley 
9 - 
Frank Morrison                                                                 9 - Abdul Kaloev
10 - Da Lusen                                                                            10 - Demetrius Jackson 

-Middleweight-                                      -Light Heavyweight- 

image.jpeg.93202830e6ab83c0a11ed4fe55142df7.jpeg Champion image.jpeg.93202830e6ab83c0a11ed4fe55142df7.jpeg                                                            ? Champion ?        

Principo Adam                                                             Joe Dinapoli
          Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Principo Adam                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joe Dinapoli

1 - Barack Obaminator                                                       1 - Leonzar Kennedy 
  2 - Hayn Diesel                                                                      2 - Tapu Koko 
  3 - 
Manny Tavares                                                               3 - Elijah Heartless 
  4 - Sami Rantanen                                                                   4 - Dempsey O'Neill 
  5 - Tory Hopkins                                                                       5 - Sora Izanagi 
  6 - Quintus Dias                                                                        6 - Jean Lucroy 
  7 - Kyle Switzer                                                                         7 - Jeremiah Hill 
  8 - Mustafa Owens                                                                  8 - Billy Wilson 
  9 - Ilya Kushnirov                                                                     9 - Vito Corleone 
  10 - Jack Skellington                                                     10 - Moritz Zimmerman 

-Heavyweight-                                    -Super Heavyweight- 

? Champion ?                                                          ? Champion ?
Adils Hallbjornsson                                                        Sean Harrison
        Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Adils Hallbjornsson                                                                    Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Sean Harrison

1 - Kjetil Olsen                                                                             1 - Liam Ghambe 
2 - Beau Abner                                                                            2 - Corona Virus 
3 - Dimitri Svyatogor                                                               3 - Dan Donovan
4 - Vic Barnes                                                                         4 - Sausage Pizza 
5 - Benson Mason                                                                5 - Josh Marmalade 
6 - Maksud Magomedov                                             6 - Viper Pitt  
7 - Billy Blank                                                                  7 - Roberto Vieira 
8 - Geryon Macropus                                                  8 - Humpy Bastard
9 - Anthony Wayne                                                             9 - Khabib Ferguson
10 - North Connolly                                                     10 - Alexander Lee

• Upvote 4

-Best Across All Divisions-      

Most Title Wins     

SYN 20-14-0      

Most Different Weight Class Titles Held

SYN 20-14-0

Most Title Defenses
                                                                              12

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Pa�Akea Built                                                     Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hakuin Ekaku
        "Pakalolo" Pa�Akea Built                          Hakuin "Zen" Ekaku
                       SYN 16-6-1                                                            SYN 29-5-1-1 NC         

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Hakuin Ekaku
                                                           Hakuin "Zen" Ekaku
                                                                    SYN 29-5-1-1 NC

Most Wins By T/KO

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga
                                                    Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
                                                               SYN 20-3-0

Most Wins By Submission

"Yakuza" Che Satomi      

SYN 17-12-0

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga
                                                    Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
                                                                SYN 20-3-0              

Fastest Knockout
                                          KO (Punch) at 0:22 of Round 1

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Fidel Puno
                                                 Fidel "Pinoy Savage" Puno

SYN 21-7-0

Fastest Submission
                                        Submission (RNC) at 0:31 of Round 1

"Yakuza" Che Satomi

SYN 17-12-0

• Upvote 2

Richard "Weapon X" Rockefeller (360126)

15866145415039.png

7-2  

Defeated former Champion last fight also defeated higher ranked opponent Maksud Magomedov (6). Yet not ranked in top 10?

W Peoples Champion KO (Punch) CMMA 115 Lafayette v Barkley 2021-06-05 265 1 03:36 view
L Kjetil Olsen TKO (Strikes) CMMA 94 Olsen vs Rockefeller 2021-04-04 265 1 01:35 view
W Jimmy Bonez KO (Punches) CMMA 63 Yrjke vs Dallas 2021-01-01 265 1 00:14 view
W Drew Barnes KO (Punch) CMMA 52 Wayne vs Bjornbak 2020-11-22 265 1 00:50 view
W Maksud Magomedov TKO (Strikes) CMMA 40 Obaminator vs Philippe 2020-10-11 265 2 01:48 view
W Glenn Horowitz KO (Punch) CMMA 30 Adefemi vs Beef 2020-09-06 265 1 00:24 view
W Willy Watkins Decision (Unanimous)tinyaward.jpg FFS 22: Hastings 2020-07-24 265 1 03:00 view
W Radzig Kobyla Of Leipa TKO (Strikes) FFS 15: Opa-Locka 2020-06-27 265 1 01:33 view

Managed by Tev Clark (120079)
L Donny Platt TKO (Strikes) FFS 5: Palatka 2020-05-16 265 1 02:59 view
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, jsdaugh said:

Richard "Weapon X" Rockefeller (360126)

15866145415039.png

7-2  

Defeated former Champion last fight also defeated higher ranked opponent Maksud Magomedov (6). Yet not ranked in top 10?

W Peoples Champion KO (Punch) CMMA 115 Lafayette v Barkley 2021-06-05 265 1 03:36 view
L Kjetil Olsen TKO (Strikes) CMMA 94 Olsen vs Rockefeller 2021-04-04 265 1 01:35 view
W Jimmy Bonez KO (Punches) CMMA 63 Yrjke vs Dallas 2021-01-01 265 1 00:14 view
W Drew Barnes KO (Punch) CMMA 52 Wayne vs Bjornbak 2020-11-22 265 1 00:50 view
W Maksud Magomedov TKO (Strikes) CMMA 40 Obaminator vs Philippe 2020-10-11 265 2 01:48 view
W Glenn Horowitz KO (Punch) CMMA 30 Adefemi vs Beef 2020-09-06 265 1 00:24 view
W Willy Watkins Decision (Unanimous)tinyaward.jpg FFS 22: Hastings 2020-07-24 265 1 03:00 view
W Radzig Kobyla Of Leipa TKO (Strikes) FFS 15: Opa-Locka 2020-06-27 265 1 01:33 view

Managed by Tev Clark (120079)
L Donny Platt TKO (Strikes) FFS 5: Palatka 2020-05-16 265 1 02:59 view

To be fair that fight against Maksud was 8 months ago and Peoples Champion is just diving hard now (has he got the worst cuts in the game?). There are a few people floating around the same ranking so I had to make a decision. Top 5 in the weight divisions are pretty solid but the bottom 5 rankings are more dynamic. I didn't want to throw Connolly straight off the list when he was 4th last week.

• Like 1