SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

7 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Then he can post the screenshots (right from his message where he promised the title shot until now) on here. I am waiting. 

See the above reply. 

Simple recap:

1/ he messaged me saying that if Killer Kid won his next fight, the next title shot was guaranteed for him. 

2) Killer Kid won his next bout. 

3) Killer Kid got offered a shit fight offer, not tile shot. 

4) I remind him about the message and he replies 'fuck off, things change. Take the other fight and maybe he can get a shot after that. Otherwise I will keep your fucking guy hostage, hahaha' 

Oh and let's not forget about his FA signings to SFL, asking fighter who want to be released to sign a new long deal with a fight offer as well (so that the next manager is stuck), poaching fighters,... 

Except I've seen screenshots of the actual conversation and it fits into a very well-known pattern of you weaseling your way into fights and then crying about it when it backfires.

PS: when is Paddy ready to get a goat-shaped hole stomped in him?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

42 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Except I've seen screenshots of the actual conversation and it fits into a very well-known pattern of you weaseling your way into fights and then crying about it when it backfires.

PS: when is Paddy ready to get a goat-shaped hole stomped in him?

Post all the screenshots about Killer Kid. We are all still waiting for those, so go ahead, show it?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Clearly Karter has paid off a rogue mod who has omitted the part where Karter tells Bjorn to "fuck off and take the fight" and then threatened him with the mmat gulags.

This doesn't prove anything other than Karter's reach is deeper than we thought. It wouldn't surprise me if Mike is in on it as well.

Stay strong everyone. Don't pick up any of those big juicy carrots being dangled over at SFL. It's a trap!

• Upvote 6

On 8/20/2021 at 8:58 PM, Alfred said:

Clearly Karter has paid off a rogue mod who has omitted the part where Karter tells Bjorn to "fuck off and take the fight" and then threatened him with the mmat gulags.

This doesn't prove anything other than Karter's reach is deeper than we thought. It wouldn't surprise me if Mike is in on it as well.

Stay strong everyone. Don't pick up any of those big juicy carrots being dangled over at SFL. It's a trap!

1/ He did state clearly in this screenshot that I had to take this other fight (not the guaranteed title shot) 

2/ There were other messages after those, 'Enjoy the Gulag' etc... followed by a fight offer in 300something days against an inactive guy ranked 2516th p4p: => https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=335465

3/ Got an updated fight offer to reset the inactivity clause and keep me hostage longer. 
This time against his own guy Conor Larking, ranked 3143rd p4p, and for in 284days. https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=330684
Too late however, I sent a screenshot to Mike clearly showing that the inactivity clause was two days over and that Killer Kid has the right to get out of this scumbag his Gulag. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

9 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

1/ He did state clearly in this screenshot that I had to take this other fight (not the guaranteed title shot) 

2/ There were other messages after those, 'Enjoy the Gulag' etc... followed by a fight offer in 300something days against an inactive guy ranked 2516th p4p: => https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=335465

3/ Got an updated fight offer to reset the inactivity clause and keep me hostage longer. 
This time against his own guy Conor Larking, ranked 3143rd p4p, and for in 284days. https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=330684
Too late however, I sent a screenshot to Mike clearly showing that the inactivity clause was two days over and that Killer Kid has the right to get out of this scumbag his Gulag. 

It's amazing how dense you are.

On 8/18/2021 at 10:10 PM, bjornmma1 said:

SFL most proudly presents its newest and most fair (smell of irony) recruitment policy:

CK picks up an FA from the FA list, signs him to a (cheap) contract at his own org SFL, to then release them again and get the next owner stuck to SFL.
Underneath is a list of just the last month(!), all of those fighters got the above mentioned treatment. 

Sokol: 19 p4p
Wolek: 31 p4p
Budluvski: 73 p4p
Sito: 83 p4p
Krakowiak: 124 p4p
Jahouli: 345 p4p
Baraka: 434 p4p
Bone: 547 p4p
Ozolinsh: 698 p4p
Hammerfall: 913 p4p
Turnbull: 975 p4p
Orlov: 1070 p4p
Bennett: 1081 p4p

Top 10 Cunt GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Well, we can scrap 4 out of the top 5 elite hyped guys from that list now, they aren't going to fight a single bout at SFL. 

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

51 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

Well, we can scrap 4 out of the top 5 elite hyped guys from that list now, they aren't going to fight a single bout at SFL. 

Holy moly. That's actually a genius level play Bjorn. I knew they were wrong when they said you were a dullard.

As a fellow intellectual myself I'm actually a little peeved I didn't think of it first. But anywho, forget what I said people. Go pick those juicy carrots over at SFL! Just don't give Karter the benefit of sucking out any of their delicious hype/pop. Sure, it'll cost you a roster space or four until December 1st 2022 but who cares when you get to stick it to that racist bigot. 

A word of warning once more though. If you do go and pick up one of those juicy treats be careful not to accidentally accept the inevitable shitty lopsided fight offer that will be waiting for you. If you're anything like me and just a brave as balls, insta-accepting fight offers without checking them kinda guy, you could be in trouble. Karter caught me again this weekend and now I'm tied in for another unfair fight with a fighter I originally wanted to sack. Jokes on him though as I shoved his last attempt to keep me down right down his throat. Not sure how long I can keep doing that though. 9 fights left to go....

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, bjornmma1 said:

Well Played, I was debating if I should devote the rest of my Illustrious MMATycoon life to poaching SFL fighters. Now I can rest more knowing I am not alone.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, The1rstSaint said:

Well Played, I was debating if I should devote the rest of my Illustrious MMATycoon life to poaching SFL fighters. Now I can rest more knowing I am not alone.

Tread lightly simpleton, the Gulag has plenty of space. Don't make me resurrect the ghost of Camara, everybody knows you wouldn't last a week ?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

58 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Tread lightly simpleton, the Gulag has plenty of space. Don't make me resurrect the ghost of Camara, everybody knows you wouldn't last a week ?

Might as well, you seem to be treading in his direction lately anyway. You making Multi Accounts to Poach Fighters yet? 

P.S only way you can get to me will be if I am out of my Scooby Snacks, and that wont be anytime soon. 

• Upvote 7

You pulled one over on HFC, and ultimately hurt the org and myself.. not Butch in that Sosa move.  Butch got me when he stripped you as now you no longer have to uphold the promise to defend the belt periodically.  But honestly, too much damned drama going around this game these days.  No wonder people are dropping like flies.

8 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

You pulled one over on HFC, and ultimately hurt the org and myself.. not Butch in that Sosa move.  Butch got me when he stripped you as now you no longer have to uphold the promise to defend the belt periodically.  But honestly, too much damned drama going around this game these days.  No wonder people are dropping like flies.

This is a bad narrative.

Sosa signed a 5 fight contract. He fought every single fight of his 5 fight contract, cleared division, stamped a rivalry by making his opponent tap to strikes, and made it clear he was going to move on to fight one of the top ranked fighters in the game at Syn.

When Jay Simon, Serhey Rishkinov, Alexei and Viktor Babinski (plus others) all wanted to move on from SFL after their contracts expired or otherwise, I didn't feel like they "pulled one over on me" or hurt the org. More than willingly sent Viktor to HFC to smash Bjorn's paper chump.

But being sensible and reasonable on the forums is boring. So, viva la revolution! Sosa is taking down HFC for changing its logo and smiting Butch for being a pansy ass ?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

I rather be a Pansy Ass then A snake, you said you would be bake to defend your belt, but giving all the sleazeball shit you have been pulling its obvious that you just want HFC to fold so you can prosper.

So I stripped that overrated cbomb Sosa and cut ties with you completely. I did HFC a favor regardless if J.W feels that way or not.

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

I rather be a Pansy Ass then A snake, you said you would be bake to defend your belt, but giving all the sleazeball shit you have been pulling its obvious that you just want HFC to fold so you can prosper.

So I stripped that overrated cbomb Sosa and cut ties with you completely. I did HFC a favor regardless if J.W feels that way or not.

the salt in your tears is so obvious that I'm almost embarrassed for you. HFC is better off without an over-emotional beady-eyed man-baby like you at the helm.

Sosa 6-1-1 @ Madness and would've destroyed your beloved champ DeShawn West. 11-1 @ HFC and ran through every chump and challenger you had to offer.

Up next, SYN, til then...

#RentFree

15969194468015.jpg.e56f11e0eb2122681ccbea3973920b88.jpg

20160509Diogenes-Bolsonaro-e1462897313722.jpg.a208e6b4c7c8f1a86012b621b1b67acf.jpg

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Karters memory is so bad he can't even remember what he wrote two minutes before he thinks his message didn't post. 

You can see the frustration reflected in the amount of effort put into the re-attempt post compared to the first. I know the pain though. We've all been there. 

But to keep things on topic, what kind of MMAT OG veteran takes a measly five fight contract, grabs the belt and then ducks out using the excuse that they cleared out the division? That's very bad game etiquette and you know it. Champ stays until he loses the belt or org is unable/unwilling to offer fair fights imo. You at least try to work out some kind of mutual agreement otherwise you're essentially holding up the org.  

It gets worse though. What kind of MMAT OG vet bullys hard working, productive members of the game for no reason? I guess the same one who's racial slurs concerning the good people of Brazil ran out a real life Doctor as well as countless other paying customers over the years. I can't remember for sure but I almost fairly certain that when I myself left for the first time it was due to Karters disgusting bigoted rants. Just a real piece of work. 

• Upvote 5