Camp Camara 2021 - The Disappearance of the King

11 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Crazy.  I didn't like him at all, but would like to know the reason for his deletion.  Seems a little fishy to have been deleted w/o notice.

5 minutes ago, robin10 said:

Well i really don't like that dude either, but even i would like to know why his profile has suddenly been deleted....Now, he did say earlier in chat that he will still be in buzz and would be talking to mike.

Let's just say his choice of fighter names finally got Michael fed up.

I saw that as a possibility, and I think it was a douche move on the last name choice.  But to just be up and deleted for fighter name with so many fucked up names out there and so many violations of the name policy that are allowed to be, just doesn't seem right.  If Camara were next to me, I'd kick him in the nuts for sure.  But not sure I like the though of deleting his account for a name violation, even if it's one like this one.  

Maybe Mike should have given a warning and forced name change?  Or changed it himself?  I dunno, this shit is nuts.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

I saw that as a possibility, and I think it was a douche move on the last name choice.  But to just be up and deleted for fighter name with so many fucked up names out there and so many violations of the name policy that are allowed to be, just doesn't seem right.  If Camara were next to me, I'd kick him in the nuts for sure.  But not sure I like the though of deleting his account for a name violation, even if it's one like this one.  

Maybe Mike should have given a warning and forced name change?  Or changed it himself?  I dunno, this shit is nuts.

It's supposedly not the first time he's had the fighter name issue.  There's also the fact that he got caught w/ a multi(Mike deleted it), then tried to pick up a fighter from his deleted multi(Mike removed that too).  How many fuckups does one get before being removed for being a tool of a human?

• Upvote 5

Yeah, that douchebag reiterated this exact point in the chat JW...i mean i would ban him for avatar stealing, all his multi shit and also him trolling everyone all day long, but deleting his profile just for a few questionable fighter names, seems a bit harsh...but all in all, i am still happy that POS is gone from the game 

• Upvote 4

So many bannable offenses and the one he gets swiftly deleted for... is probably the least offense of them all. I mean you can call the fight name thing tasteless humor at worst... Unless you're a part of this cancel culture bullshit. So ironic tho after all the slaps on the rest on issues that actually involved the game.

• Upvote 4

Well, he did get a warning when he made George Floyd fighter about this time last year...

The thing is that fighter names are publicly searchable so them touching culturally sensitive issues like this one is potentially a massive risk for Mike from business point of view. I understand the ban.

• Upvote 8

If he got warned for George Floyd then it pretty much makes sense if he pushed it again. It's obviously a MASSIVE cbomb move, and to be fair Camara knows that better than anyone cause he's clearly doing it to push the boundaries and keep himself amused by it. South Park does that non stop. But if it's happened before, he was deliberately poking the bear to see what kind of reaction he gets. I don't mind Camara at all though once I got his wind up style so hopefully he can figure out a way back.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Tyler Thompson said:

Hello I am a Powerful Frenz of Ibrahim Camara,

reinstate my guy ?

Sincerely,

Tyler Thompson

OMG RKJHEBJKVEB EVERYONE LOOK!!!

Camara's powerful backers have finally arrived. They gon' start drop all the moneys on the hoes and shovels and a-a-nd they gon' sit down with Mike and let him know what's up. This truly is a historic day.

Some will question whether this Frenz is truly a backer... or even a bottom... Some may question the timing and say, oh this is obviously Camara...

But they're just skeptics!

He has tons of friends and backers and his girlfriend and car are just one generic google search away. Not because they're fake... They're just famous. 

Like Jesus, Camara is gonna have a re-erection... cause teenagers typically get these... it's part of puberty.

What was I talking about again?

Oh right, backers!! They make it rain. Camara is an adult successful player and who trains and travels at the same time, all the time, 50% of the time.

He won't stand for this... nor will his bottoms... I mean backers. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

27 minutes ago, KingEpicity said:

OMG RKJHEBJKVEB EVERYONE LOOK!!!

Camara's powerful backers have finally arrived. They gon' start drop all the moneys on the hoes and shovels and a-a-nd they gon' sit down with Mike and let him know what's up. This truly is a historic day.

Some will question whether this Frenz is truly a backer... or even a bottom... Some may question the timing and say, oh this is obviously Camara...

But they're just skeptics!

He has tons of friends and backers and his girlfriend and car are just one generic google search away. Not because they're fake... They're just famous. 

Like Jesus, Camara is gonna have a re-erection... cause teenagers typically get these... it's part of puberty.

What was I talking about again?

Oh right, backers!! They make it rain. Camara is an adult successful player and who trains and travels at the same time, all the time, 50% of the time.

He won't stand for this... nor will his bottoms... I mean backers. 

The pope of hype, the leader of the pepes', the feeder of the dark passenger has spoken. Reinstate Camara! Reinstate Camara!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 9

10 hours ago, Xyel said:

Well, he did get a warning when he made George Floyd fighter about this time last year...

The thing is that fighter names are publicly searchable so them touching culturally sensitive issues like this one is potentially a massive risk for Mike from business point of view. I understand the ban.

Yeah, didn't know about the Floyd thing in the past, and with that I have to completely agree with this statement.  In this country, at least, this is a huge deal and the political backlash from that could be a nightmare for the MMA Tycoon community.

• Alfred featured and unfeatured this topic
6 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Yeah, didn't know about the Floyd thing in the past, and with that I have to completely agree with this statement.  In this country, at least, this is a huge deal and the political backlash from that could be a nightmare for the MMA Tycoon community.

Lol gimme a break. This is an uber obscure, outdated browser game and we're talking about political backlash?

The more relevant point was that he was warned at least once and continued to push his luck.

Regardless of whether one agrees with the reasoning (if that is, in fact, it) that's his own damn fault.

• Upvote 10

37 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Lol gimme a break. This is an uber obscure, outdated browser game and we're talking about political backlash?

The more relevant point was that he was warned at least once and continued to push his luck.

Regardless of whether one agrees with the reasoning (if that is, in fact, it) that's his own damn fault.

+1

I'm pretty sure Mike had his reasons to nuke Camara's account (even though I think it's BS and probably more informed by who Camara is than what he's actually done), but it's not because he's worried about a diplomatic crisis lmao

46 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

If the world of MMA has taught me anything, it's that having characters called Derek Chauvin and George Floyd would probably attract members rather than scare them away, so yeah spot on. Mike's a sound enough guy so I'm assuming it was a simple "I've warned you about being scummy before, now you're doing it again".

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

If the world of MMA has taught me anything, it's that having characters called Derek Chauvin and George Floyd would probably attract members rather than scare them away, so yeah spot on. Mike's a sound enough guy so I'm assuming it was a simple "I've warned you about being scummy before, now you're doing it again".

George Floyd as a fighter doesn't make sense, but I actually think Derek Chauvin could be a good one if you had trash talking behind it. He's a power-hungry individual (cop) who murdered someone. I would've actually loved to see Camara's character arc with him. 

• Downvote 7

19 hours ago, robin10 said:

Well i really don't like that dude either, but even i would like to know why his profile has suddenly been deleted....Now, he did say earlier in chat that he will still be in buzz and would be talking to mike.

Yeh, I agree. I never liked that guy. My concern isn't who, but why?

33 minutes ago, zackmartin11 said:

George Floyd as a fighter doesn't make sense, but I actually think Derek Chauvin could be a good one if you had trash talking behind it. He's a power-hungry individual (cop) who murdered someone. I would've actually loved to see Camara's character arc with him. 

Bro killing a black man by choking him for 9 minutes is not something to praise. You cannot be making racist killers that show no remorse praised. That honestly is just very fucked up

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

7 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

Not arguing that either.  But I live in Houston, very close to Floyd's family.  I don't know how many people would be close to this topic from the states, or who would care.  But I promise there are some.  And Mike has made it very clear he doesn't make enough money from the game to keep it updated.  So the loss of even a few managers over this would hurt his income, and in turn hurt the game even further due to his even less motivation to continue updating it.

6 hours ago, Tetas said:

Bro killing a black man by choking him for 9 minutes is not something to praise. You cannot be making racist killers that show no remorse praised. That honestly is just very fucked up

Someone has been spamming the name "OJ Simpson" and some OJ avatars tho. Where do we draw the line?