Dynasty MMA - Open ID

1 hour ago, kfuhrer said:

Love the trophies,,,, Can Mr. Pickle win the Golden Pickle trophy?? He will fight himself if need be haha

DMMA recognises that one of the biggest battles Mr Pickle faces every day is a battle with himself. Perhaps he might even win the Golden Pickle one day for losing an unlosable fight?

Mr Pickle will definitely get something for his services to the Tycoon World. I have a few ideas!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
A big right from Kazuma misses.
Boom, another hit is landed. "You're gunna get knocked out" taunts Kiryu, as that shot connected.
Kiryu slips under a jab from Kazuma.
Kiryu is pinned up against the cage taking some big shots here. The referee is looking closely deciding whether he should stop the fight.
cut2.gif
It looks like Kazuma Kiryu has been cut.
Kazuma throws a hook to the body but it doesn't connect.
Kiryu's hands are dropping dangerously low here and Kazuma connects clean with a right hook that sends him down to one knee! Kiryu scrambles back to his feet.
Kazuma cracks Kiryu's jaw with two stiff jabs then ducks low and throws a soul-severing right uppercut to the mouth!! Kiryu slumps to the ground with blood on his lips. The referee steps in before Kazuma can do further damage! This one is done, son!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:31 of round 1, we have a winner by way of KO (Punch). Kiryu Kazuma!

15812997724248.png

Kazuma Kiryu THE TRUE DRAGON OF DOJIMA

Let it be known, that snakes can not eat Dragons, and KIRYU KAZUMA proved himself spineless when he collapsed to the mat, his soul literally ripped from his body. There is but one Dragon of Dojima, and that is me, Kazuma Kiryu.

As for my future, well, Life is like a trampoline, the lower you fall, the higher you go. On to the next. There are two paths, and I will travel both PICKLE WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS, THERE ARE NO OTHER OPPONENTS TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP AND I WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO CRUSH YOU AND END YOUR REIGN AS MY COWORKER NEARLY DID BEFORE EONS AGO. Or a title shot. Who's got my trophy?

• Like 2

On 9/18/2023 at 10:32 PM, Oldbones said:

15812997724248.png

Kazuma Kiryu THE TRUE DRAGON OF DOJIMA

Let it be known, that snakes can not eat Dragons, and KIRYU KAZUMA proved himself spineless when he collapsed to the mat, his soul literally ripped from his body. There is but one Dragon of Dojima, and that is me, Kazuma Kiryu.

As for my future, well, Life is like a trampoline, the lower you fall, the higher you go. On to the next. There are two paths, and I will travel both PICKLE WE HAVE UNFINISHED BUSINESS, THERE ARE NO OTHER OPPONENTS TO THE MOUNTAIN TOP AND I WILL STOP AT NOTHING TO CRUSH YOU AND END YOUR REIGN AS MY COWORKER NEARLY DID BEFORE EONS AGO. Or a title shot. Who's got my trophy?

A big well done to the true Dragon Legend!

16938996833757.png

It must be noted, that the vanquished Kiryu has moved to our friends WVT for now. Probably to rest and recover. Who knows if we will see the Dragons fight again?

In other news, tomorrow we see the much anticipated debut of the Pickle King!!!

1695396391DMMA241.png

Be sure to tune into that card and also both DMMA 240 (today) and DMMA 242 (tomorrow).

• Like 1

Another lose... Only once did the Pickle lose 4 times in a row....Back in 2021...Against the worst SPPF had to offer. This smashed the Pickles Soul.
How to Make Smashed Pickles

How do you come back from so far away....... Is Mr. Pickle like Juice WRLD or LIL Peep? Only great once and will extinguish to young and to early? Or so past his prime he's a Gary Glitter or a Soulja Boy?

The Pickle cant be in the 21 or the 27 club.

Maybe he's a Susan Boyle?

Let's Revisit Susan Boyle on “Britain's Got Talent” | by Will Leitch |  Medium

The best is still a ways away.

@HareRumpler!!! How do I come back?!?!?!

The Forums are slow Mike Tycoon is slow.....Is there still a place for a fearless pickle??? @SteelPenn Can a pickle still win in this world? @Rambo Can a Pickle become a Karter after so much pain and struggle?

Persistent Pain | Physiotherapy Manly

Maybe its time to become a new Pickle? Maybe we need to find a new meaning? 

bubbahotep2.jpg?w=584

The more I think about it the clearer the answers becomes........

Jack Dye....You beat me....You beat Mr. Pickle but you are no dragon your no @Oldbones your no CrazyHorse @Daudy....Your a B*tch... And the Pickle is more important then OnePeice 1000!!! I need to be like the mummy from Bu Ba Ho Tep I need to eat the souls of the OLD! I need to rebuild the PICKLE!!! I need to take life by the butt crack and destroy EVERYONE!!!! MR PICKLE IS BIGGER then Zuckerberg vs MUSK!!!!! Bigger then CHRIS MILES 30 seconds of FAME!!! Bigger then ALL THE GREAT MUSIC MADE in 2014!!!! BIGGER THEN THE FOOT pain that Brock Lesnar need to take to fix his foot prior to MARK HUNT!!!! MR. PICKLE IS A F*CKING GOD!!!!!! LOSING IS FAKE!!!!! MR PICKLE DOSNT LOSE!!! JST LIKE THESE FORUMS HAVE PEOPLE WHO ACTUAL READS POSTS!!!! Likes MIKE TYCOONS EFFORT TO KEEP THIS GAME GOOD MR PICKLE WILL DO BETTER!!!!! He will Rise HE WILL Rise HE WILL RISE!!! 6:30 in the hills and I have no service!!!!

MR, PICKE DOEST BLEED RED!!! HE BLEEDS M*THER F*CKING PICKLE JUICE!!!!

ALL HAIL THE KING!!!

Good Times and the Bad - song and lyrics by Kings Never Die, Jotham Oliver  | Spotify

The Pickle has all of your names!!!

14232416879438.jpg
In Mr. Pickle we trust!!

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Daudy said:

Commiserations. Dye was a very good opponent - a former champ against the odds!

Hopefully this makes The Pickle King feel a bit better. Introducing the DMMA Pickle King trophy!

16941441505037.png

Dye may as well call it quits the only man to do it twice! Take the Pickle to four losses in a row...But he the Pickle ALWAYS WIN! MMA Tycoon has one Dragon and if you think long and hard if your consider the options if you multiply the equations if you add and subtract the octopus if  you considerer the odds if you place the bet if you go against he odds if you line up the options if you take in the moral righteousness if sit back to appreciate the beauty!!!!! You know there is only one M*THER F*CKING PICLE IN MMA TYCOON !!!!! and he is the KING and he has the legend to prove it!!!! Cone or come because the and only Pickle will arrive and teaCH YOUR SOUL THE BRINE , try and take what belong to the pickle 16941441505037.png.  You can take Don Cortez's title but its exclusive at the Red Pantie Club and on the Parti Party jet and you might only get one stay so enjoy it while you can because Mr. Pickle is only 30 years old he has only being fighting 14 years and he only has 500 years LEFT!! DMMA = Da Most Mean Mania for Pickle's. DAMNIT! @Daudychange this company name to have a "P" so I can make a Pickle joke!!

• Like 1

WAR...WAR never changes...
Fallout - War never changes

There has only ever been one Pickle.... Yet.... How does one change the minds of so many?

As the dew settles on the trees its as it a Manic Pixie Dream Girl had landed...No character and all substance.
Manic Pixie Dream Girls: why their inventor is apologising | Movies | The  Guardian

Yet the world is new... The day is calm and possibilities are limitless. 

The passing of 中秋节快乐

Mid-Autumn Festival: What is it and how is it celebrated? | The Independent  | The Independent

And still only one Pickle. 

How do you come back from losing 22 times in 15 years? 

I'll tell you how.

Its not by being unaware or unconnected. Its by understanding that the road of life always offers something greater.

Its achievable not likes Hands Around the World or the USA thinking its great.

Premium Photo | A globe with people from different cultures holding hands  around it world's earth day

Its small and limitless like great unknow writing. 

The Magical Jump: Fuhrer, Kyle, Tallack, Bethany: 9781081699093:  Amazon.com: Books

Mr. Pickle must determine what it is that can rejuvenate him. 

It must be built upon the greatest legends of MMA Tycoon.

Bigger then fake creators and poor minds.

Edward Mills! 

14232416879438.jpg

The gods are calling to you!!

Who Were the 12 Olympians of Greek Mythology?

You achieve greatness by fighting the oldest of MMA TYCOON!

So bring out your old.
These 100-year-old women are proof that ageing really is beautiful

And allow Mr. Pickle to enter the light!
Light Images – Browse 38,911,201 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video | Adobe  Stock

All HAIL THE KING!

What is time?
What Is Time? | Professor Sean Carroll Explains Presentism and Eternalism -  YouTube

Like sand through the hour glass so are the days of  our lives. 

Like Sand Through the Hourglass - Kolbe Times

As many wonder and ponder. Some achieve. Mr. Pickle he toils. He worries. And he wonders. What in this world matters? And what doesn't matter.
Dylon Stone (@DylonStone) / X

Drinking beer while wrestling doesn't matter.

So what is important in life?

Is it creating a legacy? Is it having fun? It it living a life that matters?

The night rinses what the day has soaped.

A spoon does not know the taste of soup, nor a learned fool the taste of wisdom. 

Maybe like Shaun Martins you must grow a weird beard in order to find out what matters.

Shaun Martens Official Store | What a Maneuver!

Or is life bigger. While we know one thing life isn't bigger. Then a Pickle.

And Mr. Pickle is coming for the greatness that exists in the world. Not the unknown reference that are easily searchable.  

Its a time to love!!
Cowboys In Love: 'Brokeback Mountain' Saddles Up For Opera : Deceptive  Cadence : NPR

Its a time to love. MR PICKLE AGIAN! 

The future is unsure of what's next . But the present is ready to embrace what it needs. And it needs... TO  HAIL THE KING!!! MR. PICKLE

EDWARDS MILLS!!!

14232416879438.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

16667683479904.gif
Parta "Party" Matti

"Sup dudes. Sorry I've been away. I've been supporting the pickle party from afar but just been tied up with things you know? Fighting is hard, but throwing real parties is harder.

It took all my fibre of being to get out of the spiral I found myself in. You know when you take too much of a certain horse relaxation substance and you fall into the k-hole? Well I kinda found myself in a similar situation but with pure pickle juice. So then I thought to myself.... am I p-holing??!

It wasn't until my manager pointed out that maybe I shouldn't say I'm p-holing because it sounds like something else. But this only sent me deeper into the spiral. I'm definitely in a p-hole... but wait, what if I am ACTUALLY IN a peehole? Am I being conceived again? Woah trippy dude.

Anyway, I'm not sure why I'm here, I'm not even in DMMA and never have been, but it's where the king pickle hangs out. Tune in for my next fight vs Mike Haggar. I hear he really likes to hug, which is a shame. You know my opinion about hugs. Still, he's looked beatable and I hope to get it over quick and go back to partying. I'll definitely try take a leaf out of Hoost's predictions book and enter the takedown defence matrix. It's certainly the way to go to keep the hugs away!

P-holer out!"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Yes for those who are unaware.... we've been working hard to get the biggest fight of this season lined up and it's finally locked in!!!!

DMMA 250 will see the great Mr Pickle take on the legendary Frito Lei!!!!!

Because both guys are pretty good at doing everything except fighting, we've kept it short and sharp.... 1 round! But given the quality of these two warriors, we doubt it's going the full distance.

Oh, and there are 9 other fights too.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 1 month later...

It's no secret I've been pretty busy. That said, not too busy to forget to book everyone's favourite - Mr Pickle! He takes on a much younger opponent than his last one - Mark Kerr!

Mr Pickle has been on hiatus due to going on a Cuban holiday. But, he's back in action in our next card DMMA 267 - Pinkman vs Kwong 2.

1701417462DMMA267.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Snowball Earth' may not have been frozen solid • Earth.com
As the night comes and the earth cools. something remain running red hot. Like the equator no amount of chill will frost the heat. There are times in everyone's life where wisdom must be taken from the dyeing hands of our elder in order for rebirth to happen. 

On October 21. Edward reached into the past and brought a wise soul to the present and captured knowledge passed down through out the ages. 

That knowledge cumulates on December 2, 2023 when the old warrior Mark Kerr steps into DMMA for the first time. After many battles and having won championships in multiple organisations the battle tested warrior comes to experience something new. Something tangy....And sometimes something sweet.

World on Fire (Improved Wallpaper) by Hardii on DeviantArt

Mark Kerr welcome to the deep waters welcome to the table of legends welcome to a bath in brine.

On December 2 you enter the red panty club. You enter the Pickle party. But you won't leave the same as you entered. Like john the Baptist, Mr. Pickle intends to baptise you and then server your head on a silver plater to his new friend John Boy Walton @The1rstSaint.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mark Kerr VS14232416879438.jpg
Mark Kerr                        "Mr. Pickle" Edward Mills

DMMA 267 the real F*cking main event!!!

Pinkman and Kwong go suck a pickle!

All Hail the King!

• Like 3

Breaking News Images – Browse 206,583 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock
21 Cartoon News Anchor Stock Video Footage - 4K and HD Video Clips |  Shutterstock
Ryan Goosling: Recently Mr. Pickles pulled off something rarely seen in his own career. He has more wins then loses in an organisation! Apparently parties are breaking out all over the world to commemorate this huge event! We are are going to try and get someone on the scene to talk with Mr. Pickle!

Jefferson Butchull: Hi everyone this is Jefferson Butchull! live on location!! and we are going to try and get a word with the legendary Mr. Pickle! Who recently clocked more wins then loses in an organisation for the first time 2020-07-25! Mr. Pickle can we get a word!!!

14232416879438.jpg

Mr. Pickle: OH HO HO HO!!!!!!!! Its good ta see ya Mr. Butthole! 

Jefferson Butchull: Its Butchull....

Mr. Pickle: OH HO HOOOOO HO!!! Butthole you saw it... just like everyone in da whole world. Yesterday I became da most winningest fighter in DMAA!! No one in DMAA has fought any opponents wiff more combined fights den me!! My 3 opponents have had 380 fights total!! Dis means I am da greatest ever in DMAA!! I fink now I am da greatest to ever live I fink!!!

Jefferson Butchull: We have also heard you may have a new friend! @The1rstSaint in John Boy Walton. You also where a bit out of character your generally not so violent when it comes to friend?

Mr. Pickle: OH HO..... Well when it comes ta John Boy I'm a bit like NewJeans.....I'm Super Shy...

NewJeans Achieves Their Highest Ranking Yet On Billboard's Hot 100 As “Super  Shy” Rises To New Peak | Soompi

Jefferson Butchull: We also heard from @Daudy that there might be a massive oversized fight in the future for you? Can you give any details??

Mr. Pickle: Well well well... I beat dah old Freto Lay den I beat da buff Marker... So now I must beat da piggy sized fighters. If I wanna be da best its not just beating the most fightiest fighters its also about beating da biggiest fighters. So I worked wiff a Donkey... I worked wiff a Hare.... And now I work wiff a Crazy Horse! So um ya I fink I'ma fight a big boy next. 

Jefferson Butchull: You heard it here first! Back to you Ryan!!

21 Cartoon News Anchor Stock Video Footage - 4K and HD Video Clips |  Shutterstock

Ryan Goosling: THANK YOU JEFFERSON BUTTHOLE. Pardon I mean Butchull! Well you heard it here first everyone!! If you want to be the best you need to beat the biggest and there is no Pickle that will be left un eaten by Mr. PICKLE!!!

640+ Fat Fighter Stock Illustrations, Royalty-Free Vector Graphics & Clip  Art - iStock

All HAIL THE KING!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 12/4/2023 at 7:08 PM, kfuhrer said:

So Mr. Pickles world tour continues. Hes fought the oldest fighter, the buffest fighter....Next we hope the fattest fighter... Then maybe the skinniest fight, the tallest fighter and then the smallest fighter.......These are the types of fights people want to see trust me!!!

Female fighter wallops father and son in bizarre MMA match

Don't forget the most hairy and the best fighter who has a tail?

• Like 1