TUF Season One Presented by BLAZE MMA (TEAM G WAD VS TEAM MASTER LEADER)

saklain

52 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Gwad - you want him?

The (alleged) Nazi pedophile?

57 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

As I said to you in private, you’re just jealous of my superior height, Viking-like beard and ability to drink endless vodka and sit naked in saunas ?

Also Saklain, will the draft happen before or after fighters are created and confirmed?

Great to hear you're supporting pride month by sitting naked in saunas with your friends who I'm guessing also resemble Vikings as a result of centuries of political and military domination cultural exchange between the Viking nations and Finland.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, gwad12345 said:

Great to hear you're supporting pride month by sitting naked in saunas with your friends who I'm guessing also resemble Vikings as a result of centuries of political and military domination cultural exchange between the Viking nations and Finland.

Yeah he's all yours - seems like the type of guy you'd get along with ?

Hahaha - I left the door open for you to slate my pathetic beard as you could've probably seen from my discord pic

On 6/3/2021 at 10:58 AM, MasterLeader said:

As I said to you in private, you’re just jealous of my superior height, Viking-like beard and ability to drink endless vodka and sit naked in saunas ?

Also Saklain, will the draft happen before or after fighters are created and confirmed?

Correction: Draft will happen before fighter creation so that coaches can come up with builds.

50 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

As soon as we have 16 managers are we going to just go ahead with the draft?

I guess whoever has more from their alliance in their camp will draft second to even the numbers

Yes two more managers and we will begin drafting. You will get 1st pick because G Wad has more alliance members on his team currently. 

COACH G WAD INTERVIEW PRE DRAFT

Mixed Martial Arts Management - G Wad

MEDIA Master Leader allegedly said that you stole his avatars years ago. Is this true?

G WAD : One of the many testaments to my legendary prowess is avatar making. I'm one of the greats OGs in the game. So the thought of that is quite amusing. As far as one can follow his thought process (and I use that term loosely) he's referring to us both being chimps (see manager our profiles). Of course this ignores the fact that a) I've been in the game longer than he has and have never used anything other than my current pic and b) I don't think anyone really knows who he is. I suppose I had a vague idea of some guy named Mustard Leader or Master Bator or some s*** but he's a guy who's always flown under the radar while I've shined bright like a f****** diamond. It's only now that he's gaining clout by attempting to take down a legend which I almost have to respect, most are too coward to try.

MEDIA : You have won many tournaments in your time here in MMA Tycoon, is this any different?

G WAD Well, I'll donning my captain and mentor cap for this tournament which is less usual, although I've captained teams to victory in other tournies. Additionally, plebs regularly seek my counsel on any number of topics so I definitely have the experience required. It's quite amusing thinking about how Master Leader will marshall his few brain cells and fewer ounces of experience to compete but c'est la vie.

MEDIA : How do you feel about the opposing coach, Master Leader?

G WAD Inbred Laplander mixed with the most horrific combo of heritage from Southern Europe. All he's missing is a little Belgium and he would be literally the most unlucky person alive. G Wad knows no mercy but I almost have to feel a little sorry for him. As I said before, cudos to him for stepping to though. Without speaking any further to his quality as a manager or leadership potential [G Wad breaks down in hysterical laughter], let's say I just hope I find ways to amuse myself or else this could get real boring real quick.

MEDIA :  Without giving too much information, what is your strategy for the upcoming draft?
G WAD : I'll pick up all the gems and Master Leader will be stuck with all the trash and scum, like Alfred.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, saklain said:

COACH G WAD INTERVIEW PRE DRAFT

Mixed Martial Arts Management - G Wad

MEDIA Master Leader allegedly said that you stole his avatars years ago. Is this true?

G WAD : One of the many testaments to my legendary prowess is avatar making. I'm one of the greats OGs in the game. So the thought of that is quite amusing. As far as one can follow his thought process (and I use that term loosely) he's referring to us both being chimps (see manager our profiles). Of course this ignores the fact that a) I've been in the game longer than he has and have never used anything other than my current pic and b) I don't think anyone really knows who he is. I suppose I had a vague idea of some guy named Mustard Leader or Master Bator or some s*** but he's a guy who's always flown under the radar while I've shined bright like a f****** diamond. It's only now that he's gaining clout by attempting to take down a legend which I almost have to respect, most are too coward to try.

MEDIA : You have won many tournaments in your time here in MMA Tycoon, is this any different?

G WAD Well, I'll donning my captain and mentor cap for this tournament which is less usual, although I've captained teams to victory in other tournies. Additionally, plebs regularly seek my counsel on any number of topics so I definitely have the experience required. It's quite amusing thinking about how Master Leader will marshall his few brain cells and fewer ounces of experience to compete but c'est la vie.

MEDIA : How do you feel about the opposing coach, Master Leader?

G WAD Inbred Laplander mixed with the most horrific combo of heritage from Southern Europe. All he's missing is a little Belgium and he would be literally the most unlucky person alive. G Wad knows no mercy but I almost have to feel a little sorry for him. As I said before, cudos to him for stepping to though. Without speaking any further to his quality as a manager or leadership potential [G Wad breaks down in hysterical laughter], let's say I just hope I find ways to amuse myself or else this could get real boring real quick.

MEDIA :  Without giving too much information, what is your strategy for the upcoming draft?
G WAD : I'll pick up all the gems and Master Leader will be stuck with all the trash and scum, like Alfred.

“Like Alfred” ?

Not holding back here, wish I was less polite in my interview now!

God what a choice of coaches. The highly manipulative and bitchy high school cheerleader Gwad or the fake Finn from apparently everywhere but Finland. 

Whichever one of these undeserving scrubs ends up with my newly found top 25 manager skills will owe me a debt of gratitude and a hearty apology when I lead their team to victory. 

• Upvote 1

COACH MASTER LEADER INTERVIEW PRE DRAFT

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Master  Leader

MEDIA : How do you feel about the opposing coach, G Wad?

MASTER LEADER : G Wad & I have always been on fairly good terms. I’ve always found it funny how similar our avatars are so there’s almost a de facto rivalry through that. He loves to give me s*** for being Finnish and doesn’t hold back on his hatred for Finnish people, but yet he’s a closed box so it’s difficult to find any ammunition to use to get him back, but it’s all just fun. I’m a relaxed guy.

MEDIA : How confident are you that you will win this tournament?

MASTER LEADER : I am very confident - I know on paper he looks the better and more experienced manager, but that’s because he’s willing to use VIP days to ensure his whole roster has the required hiddens to win fights. My record recently has been very good, going 12-4 last month and 7-1 the month before and I am confident I can create a build which will work very well for this competition.

MEDIA : You have accused G Wad of stealing avatars from you in the past, can you get into details on this?

MASTER LEADER : I’m just messing about - not sure who adopted the monkey based avatar first, but find it funny how uncannily similar ours are

MEDIA : Without giving out too much information, what is your plan for the upcoming draft?

MASTER LEADER : I’m going to draft the right people to get the most out of other team members

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2021 at 11:06 AM, saklain said:

CONFIRMED MANAGERS

TEAM MASTER LEADER                              TEAM G WAD

Benjamin Halle (133300)                                                    - Alex K. (84400)

- Giuseppe Folioli (120427)

POOL OF MANAGERS

Joe Outlier (39290)

Master Tessin (124340)

Kelly McGrady (16751)

Alfred Winterbottom II (118115)

Optimal MMA Picks (124821) - TEAM MASTER LEADER

Judo Beau (87295)

Dan Inacan (132721)

Butch Harris Does not get free wins (60096)

Roman Benson (113207)

Don Xyel (22998)

Runt . (108617)

Let the draft begin! Master Leader has chosen Optimal MMA Picks with his #1 pick. It is now G Wad's turn to draft. Each manager will pick one at a time and Master Leader will select twice in a row from picks #14 and #15. G Wad will be given the last pick of the draft. This is only fair as G Wad started off with two top managers on his team. Good luck to both managers! G Wad is now on the clock...

On 6/3/2021 at 1:00 PM, gwad12345 said:

Careful mate, TJ warned me twice about using the pedo-bomb

This would indeed be proof that he is a biased as fuck mod if he let is slip tho

• Downvote 2