League of Leagues - Reboot Part Deux

rjs2442

3 hours ago, rjs2442 said:

One final order of business, do we want to go with the 2 week turnaround I suggested or the traditional weekly fights?  It certainly is more interesting to go weekly but I dont want to see a mass exodus if that was to be decided? 

Weekly! It added a lot to the craziness imo. Also, with 2 weeks the tournament is going to be so long that you're probably in more danger of managers going awol than noping out because of the frequency 

• Upvote 1

Good afternoon LoL managers!  The moment you have all been clamoring for is upon us.  The creation date for the LoL is officially 2021-08-01 at 01:01 GMT time!  This means your fighter must show August 1st, 2021 on their profile for a creation date.  Fighters must be 25 years old, weight class is up to you, all fights will take place in the 265+ division so any weight you wish to go with will work.   At the completion of the Island Season my Org will move to Sydney where this tourney will be held mainly due to arena availability, and because I have always had a soft spot for Sydney, this does not mean your fighter has to be located in Sydney, with flights off location is not important so select whatever city you prefer.  Also as shown by most recent posts, we are going to go with the traditional weekly fights.  That means no matter what you MUST accept fight offers weekly no matter your energy, injury or cut status is.  This adds to the lore of the event.  Make sure when creating your guys you are checking off the "Never Gets Injured" and the "Doesnt Cut Easily" hiddens!  There will be 1 month to train and test your fighters before locking them in and the first event will take place on September 4th, 2021.  Once all fighters are locked in I will create randomized groups and announce the schedule for your review.  I will also be sending this out in a mass mailer as I know not all those who signed up frequent the forums often.

Lets get this party on the road boys and girls!! 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

checking never gets injured might be programmed backwards and add +30 to injury proneness, increasing your chance of getting injured.

unless mike programmed it backwards and it -30 to the injury proneness hidden.  the way injury proneness is displayed on reveal hiddens = higher injury proneness, means more likely to be injured.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rambo said:

checking never gets injured might be programmed backwards and add +30 to injury proneness, increasing your chance of getting injured.

unless mike programmed it backwards and it -30 to the injury proneness hidden.  the way injury proneness is displayed on reveal hiddens = higher injury proneness, means more likely to be injured.

Lol reeeeally glad I signed up for this Louie classic

10 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Either way I'm not checking injury. My guy's going to man up and fight, rain or shine, torn ACL or dislocated wrist and let the chips fall where they may.

• Like 1

Is there anyone out there that has open slots for fighter testing in the coming days?  I have been asked about this but am unable to do so in my Org as its on the Island currently.  Or do we want to try and organize some QFC's between participants?  

Let us know in here if you have room

Also wanted to say that I will be updating the format slightly on the main page due to the number of participants, as the original plan will not work with only 50 fighters.  I will make these changes in a different font colour and will underline them so you are aware of what changed.  Make sure to circle back and check this out.  Also if you have made more then 1 fighter to test and are willing, hold onto more then 1 just in case we have guys drop out before the start (I fully expect this) and if willing and interested you may be permitted to enter more then one.

The above is only in the event slots open up, I will do a random draw to see who enters multiple fighters if the need exists and there are those willing.

• Upvote 2

QFC injury time is cut in half, so if you have a fighter that has 4 or 5 days of injury, that really means 8 or 10 days.

Info for those testing in qfc...

1 hour ago, Showdown said:

17b5.jpg.705ba695d63223fe199ce1b6af3a3277.jpg

Ramesses "The Ruthless Pharaoh" Rei (377582)

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=377582

Ethan the future LoL winner ?

• Like 1

15997738726138.gif

Mister Tumnus is a curly haired little elf who looks suspiciously like his curly haired jew manager. Charged with stalking and harassment after he was found in a child’s closet, Tumnus was freed from custody and began a career in MMA with a sidegig in writing propaganda filled religious kids books in an effort to clean up his public image. 

• Upvote 1