League of Leagues - Reboot Part Deux

rjs2442

4 minutes ago, popart said:

15997738726138.gif

Mister Tumnus is a curly haired little elf who looks suspiciously like his curly haired jew manager. Charged with stalking and harassment after he was found in a child’s closet, Tumnus was freed from custody and began a career in MMA with a sidegig in writing propaganda filled religious kids books in an effort to clean up his public image. 

Cant wait to see him battle a SHW for sure!!  Thats what I am talking about folks, think outside the box and have some fun with this!!

• Upvote 1

Greetings LoL entrants!  I have just gone through the list of fighters yet to confirm fighters and there are roughly between 10 and 15 managers who have yet to create fighters.  I wanted to plan for such an occurrence so to make sure this rolls out as planned (50 fighters) if anyone has more then 1 fighter they would like to roll the dice with, I will do a random draw to add additional fighters to the pool to make up any difference there may be in a full roster.  What I mean by this is if we get to the start and only 40 fighters are confirmed out of the 50, and 15 managers have a second fighter they would be willing to enter, I will do a random draw from those 15 to pick the required 10 to fill things up.  If anyone has an issue with this please speak up now.  

Main reason I am going this route is I have already created the schedule and I am lazy and dont want to do it again!! lol

I’d like to enter a second fighter.

Axel Montenegro

E349CB91-63AE-49E0-A0AA-99DD4A064749.png.622e5c81737eacd7a366942ba55f8b35.png

“I will be next entrant in de tournament. I am de more talented, more viscous brother  to Carlito. Brother, I won’t let you succeed. When we meet, I will destroy you & put you in wheelchair where you fight in disabled league. ?

DE6C069B-FE78-4B71-9628-1C0441CAF8FA.png.612308d80a3d1b506c151cd82d9c2084.png

“WHAT??!! I...I thought you were exiled never to return again? Grrr...I haven’t seen you in over 12 years since the fire. But...why here? Why now?”

“What happen long ago was no my fault & you know that! I had to do it! But you no defend me, you no stand by your brother! They banish me from our country, away from my family. My heart is burning with fire just like that night long ago. I been waiting for de chance to come for you & now I finally have de opportunity to show you who is the top of the Montenegro family”

DE6C069B-FE78-4B71-9628-1C0441CAF8FA.png.612308d80a3d1b506c151cd82d9c2084.png

“So this what you want?? To show who is de bess in de family?”

“I want to bring honor back to my name. I lose everything. My family, my life - this is de only way. When we fight, I no holding back!”

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, rjs2442 said:

Manager/Fighter list has been updated.  Still waiting on a number of fighters to be confirmed but we still have time, if you have not created yet please go ahead.  Once the island season is finished I will be able to send contract offers out to those who are confirmed.

Hey can you change my backup fighter to this guy

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=377566

And also you should send out another mass email to remind everyone to get their fighters created. I have a feeling some people forgot. This is taking forever to start lol

5 hours ago, Purpose said:

Hey can you change my backup fighter to this guy

https://mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=377566

And also you should send out another mass email to remind everyone to get their fighters created. I have a feeling some people forgot. This is taking forever to start lol

I will update shortly, and also remember I have already previously announced the start date of September 4th, so that will not be changing