El Butcherino's cheap as Shit Avatars

The1rstSaint

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Carciofi said:

Get your shit together Butch, the masses demand it. 

If the masses want Butch back, I hear that coming up with some really good background ideas/examples would be really helpful.

(Then I'll probably steal said ideas and post it in discord for him to see when I get avatar making inspiration).

I personally find coming up with ideas for that really hard/draining, and Butch said the same thing to me yesterday. I was so out of ideas, I even made and submitted an avatar recently where the background was just a mishmash of a bunch of DMMA posters I had done for past events.

On 4/12/2024 at 7:52 AM, The1rstSaint said:

Im 100% dedicated to My lil MILF baby right meow! Im here though bromigo!

There won’t be any auctions here any time soon for various reasons. I’m really not looking to do any personal requests atm either if Im honest. I get that’s hard to fathom why I argue the whole process with avatars getting accepted. But when the guidelines are built and I have devoted my whole process to creating avatars to those guidelines and see said guidelines mean jack all to the one who created them, there really is no point. Those who make avatars against those guidelines (knowing damn well there is nothing MMAtycoon avatar related to them) can have this market.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, The1rstSaint said:

There won’t be any auctions here any time soon for various reasons. I’m really not looking to do any personal requests atm either if Im honest. I get that’s hard to fathom why I argue the whole process with avatars getting accepted. But when the guidelines are built and I have devoted my whole process to creating avatars to those guidelines and see said guidelines mean jack all to the one who created them, there really is no point. Those who make avatars against those guidelines (knowing damn well there is nothing MMAtycoon avatar related to them) can have this market.

Understand you broski. Rules here dont mean shit, this game is full of holes..

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

So next Tuesday then? Lol

i see what you’re saying bro. Can’t blame me for trying though.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daudy said:

If the masses want Butch back, I hear that coming up with some really good background ideas/examples would be really helpful.

(Then I'll probably steal said ideas and post it in discord for him to see when I get avatar making inspiration).

I personally find coming up with ideas for that really hard/draining, and Butch said the same thing to me yesterday. I was so out of ideas, I even made and submitted an avatar recently where the background was just a mishmash of a bunch of DMMA posters I had done for past events.

Butch won’t talk to me on Discord. We’re limited to him tolerating me on the forums. Full stop