BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

On 3/15/2022 at 4:43 PM, SonnyMuchacho said:

AiBQWZb.jpg

Great org going here. Good luck on the next card to all you masterful shit talkers!

5iXFxmW.jpg

Nero Hardy - Bellicose WW Champion

“So proud to be carrying the WW strap for this young powerhouse organization. Being the best, I will only work with the best. This is why I call Bellicose home. “

image.jpeg.4bab4f2edca82e662b4c6027b46a2749.jpeg

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.: "Oh look its another one of Tim Horton's victims!"

• Like 2

On 3/15/2022 at 12:52 PM, Golden97 said:

Cyborg- QFCS don’t even really count jackass you haven’t finished nobody, lol that’s y you literally have no hype or popularity dispite beating a 25yr old creation for the belt, you want me to be impressed by the fact you went 5-1 against competition that went 5-50? You are some special kinda stupid to think you could actually cut the line with your weak ass record

D07E9627-863B-4C65-A7A6-60D532DC80EA.jpeg.6df1a24e282be6917fcc5b6d2ed8287a.jpeg

Kai Tokugawa - Don't really care what you count or not. Very soon I will shut your mouth for good.

9.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sprooch said:

image.jpeg.4bab4f2edca82e662b4c6027b46a2749.jpeg

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.: "Oh look its another one of Tim Horton's victims!"

5iXFxmW.jpg

“Why is a light heavyweight commenting on a fight at middleweight between 2 fighters who have both changed managers since?

No need to reach so hard for relevancy.  It’s distasteful.

As my next opponent is too tentative to sign for our next fight, maybe management can give me the Horton fight as a filler. I’ll even come back up to MW for a fight to accommodate. 

I was content to leave this rematch in the back of my mind until later. But now you’ve woke the dragon. You'll have to apologize to your alliance mate for lighting this fire. His ass is gonna get scorched.”

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

5iXFxmW.jpg

“Why is a light heavyweight commenting on a fight at middleweight between 2 fighters who have both changed managers since?

As my next opponent is too tentative to sign for our next fight, maybe management can give me the Horton fight as a filler. I’ll even come back up to MW for a fight to accommodate. 

I was content to leave this rematch in the back of my mind until later. But now you’ve woke the dragon. You'll have to apologize to your alliance mate for lighting this fire. His ass is gonna get scorched.”

Rock Romero- Let’s run it back 5 more rounds , I probably already knocked out the guy who’s dodging anyways 

5376BB2F-81FE-4E83-AD1C-C4B37F1868BF.jpeg.ed792477dd59c188712f578983f36d4f.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BREAKING NEWS! 

16431419148228.jpeg

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Sonny  Muchacho Mixed Martial Arts Management - Outlaw Hardin

Bellicose Take Over!

Rumors have been circulating for a day or so now have been confirmed! Outlaw Hardin and Sonny Muchacho have officially taken over one of the world's best unrestricted ID orgs in Bellicose. 

Apparently, the two high profile names approached Tycoon Hec and made him an offer he couldn't refuse! The offers began coming in as the satisfaction ratings began to plummet. This could very well be the greatest thing we get to see from Bellicose is a change of leadership and direction of the company.

Sonny Muchacho, an experienced K-1 org Manager believes that with his writing and marketing he will add a unique flavor on Bellicose that will help propel it towards the top ten rankings. 

Outlaw Hardin, an experienced org Owner himself believes that he has exactly what it takes to bring Bellicose into a new given his previous experience in org leadership, he is fully expected to take this ship and sail it to the gold. 

I had a chance to connect with TycoonHec and get his views on the matter. 

Sebastian: You never kept a lot of your promises to your fighters, I was supposed to do so many more interviews. What happened? 

Hector: I had a baby. 

Sebastian: Why did you choose to sell your org over to Sonny and Outlaw?

Hector: When i first put the company up for sale, both guys individually asked if I was okay. This showed me they had a pastoral sense about them, which is how i tried to govern Bellicose. They were both quite excited to be running Bellicose and their giddiness was something I had lost. 

Sebastian: You once bragged about your satisfaction ratings being so high. How much does it sting to see them fall before you leave? 

Hector: I hope everyone understands running an org is easy. Running something people are excited about is far more difficult. I aimed to give people a place they were excited to be a part of never to be something that just did your usual routine of matchups. Seeing the satisfaction ratings decline over the last several days was just more and more confirmation to me that it was time to hang up the gloves. 

Sebastian: Do you have any regrets? 

Hector: None that Outlaw and Sonny wont resolve. 

Sebastian: Any final words? 

Hector: Just want to say thank you to you guys. It was a wonderful experience. I look forward to the future of this org and what the guys do with it. I believe you all should be so hopeful of what they will do! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, TycoonHec said:

BREAKING NEWS! 

16431419148228.jpeg

Mixed Martial Arts Management - Sonny  Muchacho Mixed Martial Arts Management - Outlaw Hardin

Bellicose Take Over!

Rumors have been circulating for a day or so now have been confirmed! Outlaw Hardin and Sonny Muchacho have officially taken over one of the world's best unrestricted ID orgs in Bellicose. 

Apparently, the two high profile names approached Tycoon Hec and made him an offer he couldn't refuse! The offers began coming in as the satisfaction ratings began to plummet. This could very well be the greatest thing we get to see from Bellicose is a change of leadership and direction of the company.

Sonny Muchacho, an experienced K-1 org Manager believes that with his writing and marketing he will add a unique flavor on Bellicose that will help propel it towards the top ten rankings. 

Outlaw Hardin, an experienced org Owner himself believes that he has exactly what it takes to bring Bellicose into a new given his previous experience in org leadership, he is fully expected to take this ship and sail it to the gold. 

Sebastian: You never kept a lot of your promises to your fighters, I was supposed to do so many more interviews. What happened? 

Hector: When i first put the company up for sale, both guys individually asked if I was okay. This showed me they had a pastoral sense about them, which is how i tried to govern Bellicose. They were both quite excited to be running Bellicose and their giddiness was something I had lost. 

Sebastian: You once bragged about your satisfaction ratings being so high. How much does it sting to see them fall before you leave? 

Hector: I hope everyone understands running an org is easy. Running something people are excited about is far more difficult. I aimed to give people a place they were excited to be a part of never to be something that just did your usual routine of matchups. Seeing the satisfaction ratings decline over the last several days was just more and more confirmation to me that it was time to hang up the gloves. 

Hector: Just want to say thank you to you guys. It was a wonderful experience. I look forward to the future of this org and what the guys do with it. I believe you all should be so hopeful of what they will do! 

What a prick!

• Downvote 1

On 3/17/2022 at 12:47 PM, SonnyMuchacho said:

5iXFxmW.jpg

8FF7C11A-9E45-498B-918F-E89065DD6FCF.jpeg.2af99044e6f8ef3a4e5390772792d0f0.jpeg

Let’s not get out of hand there pal, I have a fight scheduled against Dean Howard in the following weeks if he will ever put pen to paper which I highly doubt... I put the title aside for this matchup so after it I will get my Middleweight Title match. You’re just like the rest of these American scumbags on the roster, trying to pick and choose on your time. I am Bellicose, everybody’s time will come. Keep that belt and once I get Middleweight Championship I might make a first defense of my title... Then I will come challenge you and take your belt, and give all these subpar boring glass jaws good paychecks because it’s the least I could do for giving them cracked orbitals and permanent brain damage #CTE. Our rematch the only thing that I can accommodate for your brain damage and losing your belt is a paycheck but you'll probably take it with a smile. Whoever’s the 170 champion when I’m ready to take it should be petrified of being the champion. Graveyard ready to add Uncle Sam Howard into a coffin, he knows his time is coming. If he doesn’t sign the fight then we will see what happens. Back to camp, hard work and hunger.

#TheGreatWhiteNorth

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hank McCoy twitter page: Well like I told everyone I wasn't looking pass Reeves at all or taking the fight lightly. Also seemed like a really good test for HW and believed going into the fight he would be my toughest opponent yet. But that fight showed what I was curious about and that's I'm giving up too much weight and power to the guys in HW. So I'll just be sticking with LHW in my career instead of trying to fight in 2 divisions.

• Downvote 1

42 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Hank McCoy twitter page: Well like I told everyone I wasn't looking pass Reeves at all or taking the fight lightly. Also seemed like a really good test for HW and believed going into the fight he would be my toughest opponent yet. But that fight showed what I was curious about and that's I'm giving up too much weight and power to the guys in HW. So I'll just be sticking with LHW in my career instead of trying to fight in 2 divisions.

Diddums. I guess that (then) 23 year old sparbot you took out of my org wasn't the best training partner for Hank :) 

• Downvote 1

With a week to go before the Bellicose title fight at 155 local news sports caster for KHON2 Rob Demello enters the doors of Old School Training.

Rob Demello: I'm Rob Demello of KHON channel 2 and I'm interviewing James Howlett who trains here in beloved Hawaii at Old School Training. In just a matter of days he will be stepping into the cage of Bellicose, one of the largest MMA organizations, to try and claim the 155 pound title. James have you been doing anything special to prepare for this fight?

James Howlett: Not really. Do my road work a few times a week, throw in a couple of striking sessions a week, and then the majority of my week is spent ground and grappling training and helping coach a class in grappling.

Rob Demello: Are you at all concerned that you are going against one of if not the best striker in your entire division and have barely worked on your striking game?

James Howlett: Not at all. It's like this we are worlds apart in striking. Let's say I devoted my entire training camp to striking. At the end we are still going to be worlds apart. So the best thing for me to do is train it a little bit so I do continually get better at it and I have been and keep sharpening my grappling which is my bread and butter.

Rob Demello: How do you think Old School Training has prepared you leading up to this fight?

James Howlett: I think they have done an amazing job. These guys really know their stuff and while he did just lose via KO I have one of the best strikers in my corner for almost all my fights in my friend Hank McCoy.

Rob Demello: What would it mean to you for you to win the belt?

James Howlett: I mean not much really. I'd probably let the gym put it in their case and take it out when it's time to defend. But really just another trophy. My room at home is full of grappling trophies. I mean it's nice to be the champion and to be able to say it but the belt itself doesn't mean as much to me as what being the champion would represent.

Rob Demello: That's all we have time for. Now Justin with the weather back to you.

Hank McCoy: Hey man good job on keeping your usual flying off at the mouth self in check. I'm proud of you bro.

James Howlett: Yeah I knew with it being the news and live certain things I couldn't say and it F*ck**g sucked.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, OptimalMMAPicks said:

Diddums. I guess that (then) 23 year old sparbot you took out of my org wasn't the best training partner for Hank :) 

How many times do I have to tell you people. If you pick up a guy in the free agency. They don't belong to you or your org. The guy who had them got rid of them. They are free and up for grabs. If you want them in your org bid on them yourselves. I usually offer to even buy out the contract when I pick up a sparbot unless the owner is acting like a tool. Something not a lot of people do.

That aside he's one of four spar bots but yes he's been a great training partner for Hank. Hank is one highly skilled 19 year old and part of that is due to Hawthorne.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

4 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

How many times do I have to tell you people. If you pick up a guy in the free agency. They don't belong to you or your org. The guy who had them got rid of them. They are free and up for grabs. If you want them in your org bid on them yourselves. I usually offer to even buy out the contract when I pick up a sparbot unless the owner is acting like a tool. Something not a lot of people do.

That aside he's one of four spar bots but yes he's been a great training partner for Hank. Hank is one highly skilled 19 year old and part of that is due to Hawthorne.

I can see it's all working out really well for you at rank 173 in a 200 ish player game. 

3 out of your 4 sparbots you mention are in the 360k range and its frustrating for ID restricted org owners to lose fighters that young. Fair enough do it on a 35 year old declining fighter, everyone has sparbots, but a 368k sparbot is taking the piss.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

20 hours ago, TycoonHec said:

BREAKING NEWS! 

16431419148228.jpeg

Bellicose Take Over!

@BELLICOSE  It was already a great organization, now I believe in my humble opinion it will be even bigger, success and good luck.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

9 hours ago, OptimalMMAPicks said:

I can see it's all working out really well for you at rank 173 in a 200 ish player game. 

3 out of your 4 sparbots you mention are in the 360k range and its frustrating for ID restricted org owners to lose fighters that young. Fair enough do it on a 35 year old declining fighter, everyone has sparbots, but a 368k sparbot is taking the piss.

Young is the way to go. The spar bots don't depop and have to recycle them for new one's nowhere near as often. Again don't like it, sign them yourself, don't run an org, or don't play the game. You are at no more risk of losing a guy in your org then you were the manager who had him sacked him. Which is something you don't seem to understand. The other guy sacked him. I picked him up. Maybe if I didn't pick him up then he went unpicked completely. Guess what a retired fighter isn't fighting for you either. Now let's say I didn't pick him up and someone else did maybe the person who did wouldn't have wanted to be in your org then you still lost the fighter. At least I offer to buy guys out of their contract when I pick them up. Minus you. Why minus you because when I did pick him up you sent me like 10 emails being a D*** about it at the time. Now show Bellicose the same respect you would hope someone would show you and quit hijacking their thread. If you got something to say message me I'll either read it or I won't, but if you have nothing to say actually regarding Bellicose then do the respectable thing, sit down, shut up, and quit whining.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If anyone is interested in becoming a writer for Bellicose, full time or otherwise, please let me know.  Sonny and I will handle the write-ups but would love another to assist or do interviews, etc.   There are other positions open that we would be happy to fill for random tasks around the org, so if interested in learning (or lending your expertise) just hit us up!