BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

A great night of fights! Congratulations to our champions Rock Romero, Lewis Pendragon and Pate Hunt! 

To be honest, there were some great finishes on the card and some absolute wars. I'm doing the rounds to get my interviews with the champs, if you'd like to be interviewed then please send me a message and we'll get to business! 

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Galahad said:

Congratulations to my opponent, he fought great and beat me fair and square. It wasn't my best night and we had a bad gameplan, especially on the ground. No excuses, though.

Thanks to all my fans for the support, I will be back!

3-EDAB89-E-8-D0-E-47-D5-ABF5-6436-CBDA7-E9-C.jpg.a12c423d9bf80515cd0b46478530939e.jpg

15226011565601.png

Lewis: Great fight.  You will bounce back.  We will meet again soon. 

• Upvote 2

WOW!  Talk about crazy!  The last event did it's share of shaking up the rankings, but that on top of adding in the new additions from CDFC and we have a few very stacked divisions.  Some great fighters didn't quite make the top 10, but their upcoming fights can change everything.  This is truly insane, but some fighters just weren't getting the love they deserved in the rankings based on their hype.  So I have made hype the smallest portion of determining the fighter's position in ranking.  The record, recent wins, strength of fights/P4P rankings all take priority over hype.  So there were a few changes to the rankings based on that.  But mostly, it's the new additions to the roster.  As these guys start fighting here against our more established roster, things will sort themselves out.  But champs, you've got a target on your back and there's some young and hungry guns aiming at you!  So watch your six!

4xjkmdA.jpg     f5hda89.jpg

nKkP53y.jpg     ybSD6ik.jpg

GEO7sGo.jpg     K2CcAaO.jpg

RsXxm9H.jpg     fydhhBg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

16201415828167.gif

Amri Mbeki (375640)

"You all know who Bobby Saturn is? Saturn is a little pussy. He is scared. Sometime ago, he agreed to fight me for the last time. He doesn't want to fight me the last time now! After my last fight.
Fuck, this trilogy should happen... That last stoppage was so fucking bad... Fuck this doctor!
Now I'm open, I feel great, I can fight.
Let's fight wherever you want whenever, on the street, in the cage... We have an unfinished business, babe! The last fucking time, final fight."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

THE JAKE MANSON SHOW: AFTERMATH OF BELLICOSE 85 

Covered today: 

Rock Romero’s Badass Post-Fight interview 

Lewis Pendragon the Welsh Phenom 

Amri Mbeki the prospect we need but not the one we deserve 

Jake: Hello everyone and welcome back to the Jake Manson Show! To kick it all off we have, Rock Romero! 

Jake: I’m here with your winner, Rock Romero! Give it up everyone! So, Rock... hell of a win, you guys are now tit for tat, how does that feel?  

Rock: I’m glad I have my belt back Jake, I know I am the best welterweight at 375 and Nero knew me better than anyone in the division and took advantage of that the first fight, he weathered the storm and out pointed me and this time I out pointed him. Let’s be honest though, Nero and I are the 2 best here at 170, I can’t knock him out and he can’t submit me so we still might have another dance. 

Jake: I can definitely believe it feels amazing to have that belt back! I also agree, as it stands, you and Hardy are definitely the two huge names in this division... I wonder who is going to come out of the midst with a chip on their shoulder next? Now, to talk through what just happened. From start to finish, you were in Nero Hardy’s face! You didn’t attempt a single takedown and you seemed content on just “swangin’ and bangin’”! Tell me, was that the game plan coming in?  

Rock: Forsure, he can’t stand with me and doesn’t want to be there, all he wanted was to tie up and cuddle a little bit, I don’t blame him, Kanud would be 8-0 and still champ if he never met me. 

Jake: Kanud... what a talent! Funny you should mention him actually... wait, no spoilers. Whoops! Next, we’re going to really delve into that fourth round which... damn, you had to overcome some adversity. You got taken down, reversed it then got put on your back again. How did it feel during these ground exchanges especially within rounds 2, 4 and 5. I mean, in that second round those submission attempts were relentless! I was gritting my teeth every single time Hardy threw something up, did you feel comfortable or did panic start to set in?  

Rock: No panic I cannot be tapped, look at Dean Howard and Nero Hardy and can you imagine anyone going 15 rounds with them and defending over 50+ subs and still be known as a boxer? Champ shit only! 

Jake: I mean, to be honest you make a really good case there Rock, you’ve shown your versatility now! Lastly Rock, I’ve heard you’re set to be paired up against former champ and one of your former ‘victims’ Kanud Odimabesser! Obviously in your last meeting, you caught him early and flattened him. After seeing the improvements since from Kanud, how are you feeling for that match up and what changes?  

Rock: I’m not impressed it’s obvious he’s 3rd best in this divison he’s only lost to myself, but he’s earned his shot. 

Jake: Seems like you’re ready to take all comers! Before I forget, whoops, anything to say to the lovely fans in attendance tonight?  

Rock: I’m making a quick turnaround to be on the same card as my boys Cyborg and the notorious Jake Paul, I’ll see you all in 3 weeks god bless! 

Jake: Thank you very much, Rock Romero everybody! 

Jake: So, welcome next, to the stage... Lewis Pendragon! 

Jake: I’m here with your new champion, ladies and gentlemen give it up for Lewis ‘Excalibur’ Pendragon! So, Lewis, great show and amazing win, tell me... how do you feel? 

Lewis: Amazing.  Knew I will get it done.  Feels great. 

Jake: He’s keeping it short and sweet tonight folks, looks like someone has a hot date waiting for them! Right, to break the fight down just a little bit. That first round, you were always in it but, Temujin seemed to have taken a big lead. You got taken down early and held down withstanding some nasty ground and pound. Tell me, how did it feel when you were under that onslaught early on? Did you think it was about to be a long night at the office? 

Lewis: Exactly what I trained for.  Knew he would eventually take me down.  He has great takedowns and ground/pound.  Never felt in trouble.  Just had to take my time, weather the storm, wait for his mistakes and get back up. 

Jake: And that is exactly what you did, perfect execution of the game plan! Right, moving past that first round. You quickly came into your stride and started to pick Temujin apart with your world class striking. Was that always the game plan coming in? 

Lewis: Like we talked about before the fight, he will get tired of all the takedowns and when taken down I would get back up.  Obviously wanted to stay on the feet and use my clinch to my advantage but he had a good clinch game that did surprise me.  He got a few takedowns from there.  Take nothing away from him he’s a beast and he will be back.  Me and him will meet again I'm sure of it. 

Jake: I think the fans would love to see that again, it’s nice to see the mutual respect shown by both of you after the fight! True gentlemen of the sport! By the way that knockdown, stand up and subsequent knock out in the fifth! What a spectacular way to put a stamp on your performance, at that point of the fight were you still actively hunting for the finish or were you just content to take this one on points? Either way, it doesn’t matter. You just sent Temujin to the shadow realm... jeez. 

Lewis: KO all the way.  He was getting tired and I knew I could eventaully catch him.  After dominating the 3rd round, I knew it was only a matter of time. 

Jake: What killer instinct! You sir, are a savage! Lastly, is there anything you’d like to say to the fans and would you like to call anyone out? 

Lewis: Thank you to all the fans for their support, glad we put on a show for them.  I came into Bellicose wanting to dethrone Ike Goon.  He went running soon as I signed on.  If anyone can find him, send him my way.  He never lost the title and probably still thinks he's champ.  I need to show him he will never be champ again.  Other than that, it doesn't matter to me.  I'm not looking to call anyone out. I'm the champ, they chase me.  Whoever works their way up for a title shot I will never say no to! 

Jake: Thank you so much Lewis! Your champion, Ladies and Gentlemen! 

Jake: Last but not least, we have the amazing prospect and Bellicose 85 alumna, Amri Mbeki! Amri Mbeki, damn... what a bloody knockout. Maybe knock out of the night, it definitely has a shot at it! So, how do you feel after this big win over Yhorm Northern? 

Amri: Yo! Wazzup man, nice to see you, bro. I was sure about the success. Nothing new... I just won. Another success, another victim. I feel okay with that. 

Jake: Couldn’t have said it better myself, you did indeed win! So, you knocked out a guy in under a minute with only three punches, you may be the hardest hitter we’ve seen in quite some time! Is that something you pride yourself on?  
Amri: Man, I know my skills. I know well the power in my hands. My skills are on another level, from another galaxy... I knocked out everyone so many times on the street. I'm a beast. 

Jake: After that showing, it’s very hard to dispute that and I’m not about to try! You are a big problem in this division! Lastly, Amri, anything you’d want to say to the fans in attendance and any callouts you’d like to make? 

Amri: Thanks to all who supports me, thanks to my trainers, people from training camps... Final fight with Bobby Saturn is what we must do. I will finish it for forever, man. 3rd time and the last time! I will kill that motherfucker. Thanks. 

Jake: And a big thank you to you Amri for talking to me today and giving us all a highlight reel style knockout. Give it up for Amri Mbeki everyone! 

Jake: Right that’s all the time we have for today, join me next time on the... 

BUM BUM BUM! IT’S THE JAKE MANSON... SHOWWWWWWW!

• Upvote 6

Bellicose 86

1648073001IMG_2094.gif

Hayashi's Lounge - New York
16 APRIL 2022

Hello Bellicose!  We have on tap tonight a great card with some huge implications on the line for a few of these fights.  Not only that, the event is headlined by the Middleweight title fight where Sawamura will defend his belt against Horton.  Before we jump into the event, a word from our sponsor. 

1609628571Brooklyn%20Threads%20Logo%2002.jpg

Brooklyn Threads continues to bring great quality designs to the Bellicose roster as they have from day one.  Great digs at a great price, so there is no excuse for your fighter to be wearing some smelly old shit stained shorts and a t-shirt that would make a homeless man cringe.  Come get your new clothes at Brooklyn Threads in New York.  Any fighter who is without a sponsor can hit BT up for a sponsorship and maybe a free item or two to wear.  But you need to make the first move, contact Django Waits today to set something up!

QeisNez.jpg

C - Hao Sawamura (5-0)  vs  #1 - Tim Horton (8-1)

Outlaw - And our MAIN EVENT!  It's a Middleweight title fight between the champion Sawamura and #1 contender Horton!   The champion comes into this fight having not tasted defeat yet in his early career and has a perfect 5-0 record that earned his title shot last month where he took out the champ Dean Howard to capture the his first title.  He's well versed as a striker with exceptional boxing and wonderful Muay Thai, but also a wonderful wrestler who knows how to keep a fight standing.  His first title defense is against a hungry Tim Horton who has already called this fight a win, and himself the future champion.

Horton - "Bellicose’s new owners will realize the talent that I posses in this Middleweight division when I crush the new “Champion” and the rightful owner takes the strap."

Like I said, Horton is hungry, and confident.  He's got an impressive 8-1 record who lost his only fight to the former champ, Dean Howard after an amazing 6-0 start.  Since changing management, Horton is 2-0 with an impressive KO of Jake Paul in his last fight to earn him the top contender spot.  He's a sensational boxer with strong Muay Thai and also a wonderful wrestler.  He does hold  purple belt in BJJ, but don't' expect that to factor into this fight.  These guys are going to stand and bang and this is going to be an all out war.  Keep your eyes peeled because each of these guys can finish this fight in a flash.  And when it's over, no doubt the fans will be on their feet and screaming at the brutality of the finish.  I do not expect this to go the distance because these men are warriors and killers.  The belt will be in great hands no matter who wins this one.

Sonny - M-m-m-m-main Event! Champion Hao Sawamura vs "The Great White North" Tim Horton. Jeez I am pumped for this one! Two of the highest skilled boxers will be showcased and I expect the fireworks to pop off! Interestingly enough I do not see either fighter sporting a proven chin. This can make the fight a race to see who can get the KO the
fastest and that is what I believe we will see go down tonight. Who you ask? I don’t want to pick, I just want to enjoy this one. But since I am legally obligated to choose, Horton via the big guns blazing - KO round 1.

#2 - Reinaldo Gracie (5-1) vs  #6 - Marek Cervenka (5-4)

Outlaw - Gracie will be watching the fight before his when he should be warming up.  This, you can be sure.  He's looking to score a win over Cervenka tonight and put himself fin a top contender spot.  Not only will he be watching from back stage, the champ will be watching from the front row as both this fight, and the Christ - Cartwright fight, will have a significant effect on who will be the next person to challenge for the belt.  Let's break it down for you...  If Christ wins, he's the next contender.  Simple.  But should he lose, then all hell breaks loose at the top of the division.  Because with a Christ loss, and a Gracie win, Gracie will be the next contender.  However, if both Gracie and Christ lose, then Carwright will leap frog the division and take that contender spot.  Either way, after tonight, we'll know who will be fighting for the belt in May.

Gracie is obviously a grappler and BJJ practitioner.  I think the Gracie boys are born trying to put a triangle choke on their mothers clitorus upon birthing.  It's in their DNA, they can't help it.  Just shows you how tough the women in that family tree are too.. imagine breast feeding something trying to choke hold your breast while biting and .. well, I should just stop it there.. 

A black belt in BJJ (of course) and a wonderful wrestler are Gracie's bread and butter.  But he's dabbling in the striking arts as he's a strong boxer and proficient Muay Thai practitioner as well.  He's capable standing, but mostly just to keep himself in the fight while working it to the ground. Once it's on the ground, it's only a matter of time.

Across from him, stands Cervenka.  He's a remarkable wrestler, but is otherwise completely outmatched by Gracie.  He will be looking for a miracle win in this one, but unless Gracie makes a mistake, that'll be highly unlikely.  He is a respectable boxer, so if Gracie makes a mistake and leaves himself open, Cervenka has a strikers chance.  But his bread and butter is his wrestling which is something he will need to be perfect at to have a shot on the ground against the BJJ assassin, Gracie.

Sonny - Gracie’s BJJ is sexy, his wrestling is alpha male, and he has one mean Stockton Slap! Excuse my fan boying here but this man is one of my favorite fighters to watch work. He is slick as a greased Cosby and will definitely take the arm home for a first round submission. ‘Nuff said. 

#1 - Jeryl Christ (5-1) vs  #5 - Clin Cartwright (3-0)

Outlaw - Jeryl Christ is currently sitting as the top contender of the Featherweight division.  He's one win away to solidify that spot and get his crack at the belt in May.  Christ has been on a roll winning 5 in a row and is 2-0 since joining Bellicose.  Nobody has been able to stop him yet as he's shown to be a master of disaster with his striking scoring 2 KO's and 3 TKO's in his win streak.  But something will have to give in this one as his opponent is 3-0 and has also knocked down everyone who's stood across the cage from him.  

Did I say knocked down?  More like taken down.  He's a grappler who will look to get this fight to the ground quickly as even though he's not unskilled striking.  His significant advantage will come on the ground.  If he can get and keep this fight on the ground, he'll have the advantage here, but as long as this fight stays standing, you can give that advantage to Christ.  This should be an amazing fight and I can't wait to tune into this one.

Sonny - I will surely burn in hell for this but I believe in this fight Christ is not yet fully armed to take on the ground superior Cartwright. Cart ride really just wants to fix that wrestling and jits superiority and I don’t see the young Christ being able to avoid the early sub. Cartwright Via Sub round 1. 

#7 - Adam East (5-2) vs Billy Conforto (4-1)

Outlaw - East comes into this fight with a 4-1 record since joining Bellicose.  His only loss being to Jake Paul, which we all know has to be grinding his nerves.  I mean, NOBODY wants to lose to Jake fucking Paul, am I right?  His last fight was a 1st round TKO victory over Bob Syruncle and he now finds himself sitting at #7 in the rankings and hoping to climb.  With sensational boxing, he'll have the advantage in the striking game and will look to capitalize it on and try to put his opponent to sleep early.  

Conforto will be making his Bellicose debut after a short but successful career at GDL.  He's a Muay Thai striker who does give up a significant boxing edge to East, but maintains his MT advantage to counter.  Neither guy is well versed on the ground so Confoto will need to use his hands and feet, or possibly clinch to get this victory.  These guys match up pretty well, and if Conforto can avoid the dangerous punches from East, this could be a fight of the night candidate.

Sonny - Adam East will be relying heavily on his boxing superiority over Conforto. East looks comfy in the clinch coming in so you have to assume he’s equally adept at avoiding the clinch as well. This is the only place he can lose and I assume he will pick apart Conforto from range but will have to be content with the decision. 

#5 - Mad Hatter (4-2) vs #8 Sonny Barella (3-3)

Outlaw - Hatter comes into this fight fresh off his win against Sykora and sitting at #5 in the rankings.  He should be fresh and ready to go as he scored a first round TKO finish a little over one minute into the round.  His only loss in his Bellicose history is against current #1 contender Pee Wee Sasaki, and he's been nipping at his hill for a crack at that top spot and his chance at the gold.  Barella, who sits at #8, is in need of a win here to jump up in the rankings and attempt to crack to top 5.  He's been back and forth literally his whole career, and an upset win here against Hatter would give him his first ever professional wins streak.

Sonny - I will surely burn in hell for this but I believe in this fight Christ is not yet fully armed to take on the ground superior Cartwright. Cart ride really just wants to fix that wrestling and jits superiority and I don’t see the young Christ being able to avoid the early sub. Cartwright Via Sub round 1. 

Sonny - Mad Hatter is too difficult to vote against. The man is truly mad and I love it. I think with a little insight his manager will tell him to take this fight into the clinch for the victory. Shouldn’t be a problem for him to wrap it up by TKO in round three.

Jeff Lee (1-1) vs Paddy Murphy (4-3)

Outlaw - Lee, nicknamed "Doomsday" introduced himself to Bellicose with a decision victory over Okoye.  He now looks to give his autograph to Paddy Murphy by getting a signature win against, well, the guy who's lost three strait.  Ok, so maybe not a signature win for most, but when it starts your Bellicose career off with a win streak, you'll sign the dotted line.  Opposite of him will stand Murphy who, as I said, is on a three fight skid.  He desperately needs a win here over Lee to get his career back on track.

Sonny - I’ll make this one quick. Lee has the skill advantage in every applicable department. Solid hiddens and maybe only lacking KO power. Who knows. Murphy has the granite to back him up so I think this will be a decision win for Lee.

Robert Cap (5-3) vs Anakoni Kai (0-1)

Outlaw - Cap recently bounced back from back to back losses to East and Erenberg by pulling off the submission of the night in his first round win over David House.  He's been with Bellicose from the start, before the rebranding, and has put together a 5-3 record.   He's a very balanced fighter, and his finishes shows that as he's got 3 submission victories and two TKO victories.  One thing we can say, is when he fights, he doesn't let it go to the judges.  In all eight fights, he's either finished, or been finished.  This type of action  makes him a fan favorite.  Across from him stands Anakoni Kai who will be making his Bellicose debut.  Kai is 0-1, but don't let the record fool you.  He's a beast in the gym and no doubt under the tutelage of his manager Louie DePalma, he will be a monster in the cage.  Cap is the favorite to win by statistics, but he's fighting an uphill battle against Kai.

Sonny - Holy shit speaking of sleeping beasts - Anakoni Kai is a dragon waking for this fight with Robert Cap. Kai is a traditionally marinated by one of the best microwaves in the game - LDP. You can be assured he has passed his training tests and will come out with a bang! Poor Robert Cap. Good luck in getting that takedown buddy. I see Kai quite possibly playing it safe and working to a decision victory. 

Sammy Jam (5-3) vs Damian Taylor (1-1)

Outlaw - Sammy jam's last win was a sub of the night victory over Lobsusbaka at Bellicose - Kai vs Danniels.  Unfortunately, that momentum didn't roll over into his next fight as he lost seconds into the third round against Cervenka.  He's now 1-3 in his last four and in dire need of another win to turn things around.  His opponent, one "Double Tap" Taylor, is 1-1 in the records but is 1-0 in his Bellicose debut and very confident that he'll make it 2-0 against Jam.  

Sonny - Damian "Double Tap" Taylor is a sleeping beast just waking up. His key to victory is simply keeping the fight on the feet. I like him to grind the clinch victory to a KO - round 3. 

Titus Wilder (3-3-1) vs RaeRae Usman (3-6)

Outlaw - Titus Wilder is a mediocre fighter, at best.  I say this because I know first hand as I brought him into the MMA world.  After a 2-2-1 stint, we parted ways.  He's continued his middle of the road career by going 1-1 under new management as well.  Maybe he can break that trend and start putting together a win streak by taking out Usman tonight.  Usman is sporting a less than stellar record of 3-6.  He's now lost four in a row and though he matches up fairly well against Wilder, he's on track to lose his fifth strait.  He'll be looking for the upset here to prove not only me, but Bellicose fans across the nation wrong.

Sonny - Wilder looks to have the advantage in this one where he needs it. Throw in his highly experienced manager and I see Wilder getting the KO tonight. Round 2. 

Chris Pauschi (0-0) vs Jonesy McGuffin (1-1)

Outlaw - Chris Pauschi will make his Bellicose debut at long last as he steps into the cage against Jonesy McGuffin.  We don't know anything about this kid other than that he is a striker and wants no part of the ground.  His wrestling is sub par, and he's never attended a BJJ session in his life, so he'll look to stand and bang with McGuffin.  This is actually a good match up for Pauschi since McGuffin also hates BJJ, but he does have a strong wrestling background.  Primarily, he is also a striker and this fight will stay on the feet where McGuffin should have a clinch advantage while giving up the pure striking advantage to Pauschi.  This fight could go either way and should be a great fight to start off the night.

Sonny - I have to think McGuffin welcomes the newcomer Pauschi properly to Bellicose by implementing his consistent gameplan - which should not change as he has the advantage in this one. Takedown, ground n pound for the win. You can probably skip those sub attempts with your white belt, buddy.  McGuffin via Decision 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

THE JAKE MANSON SHOW: BELLICOSE 87 PREVIEW 

Hello guys, Jake Manson here and today we’re going to break down the blockbuster event on Saturday the 16th of April... drumroll pleaseee... BELLCOSE 87!!! 

Vassily Kessikbayev VS Frankee Guh Noo 

A big heavyweight showdown that’ll be sure to appeal to the fans! Vassily Kessikbayev, a formidable boxer with a heel hook always always tucked away in his back pocket. Currently sat at a healthy 228 pounds walking weight, Vassily is on the smaller end of the spectrum when it comes to Heavyweight but, it only adds to his movement and technicality. Kessikbayev has a 1-1 record, having gone the distance in his win he won a lopsided decision over promising (at the time) Lorenzo Thompson (1-0). In his last outing Vassily suffered a TKO loss to Paul Hunt who is currently sat at 3-0, not a loss to be ashamed about! 

His opponent, Frankee Guh Noo, is no stranger to the cage. Boasting 7 appearances as a professional pugilist, Guh Noo has the experience edge going into this one. Sat at 2-5, Frankee has a TKO and submission win on his record with all of his losses coming by TKO. Frankee is well rounded with strong boxing, competent Muay Thai, technical wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Frankee’s record is misleading, the guy isn’t no stiff and both men are in for a challenge come Saturday. 

Prediction: I predict Kessikbayev to land a TKO within the first, despite Frankee having experience and skill, his chin leaves a lot to be desired and lesser punchers have tagged him! 

Anas Kospas VS Adam Orel 

Anas Kospas, a strong talent on the Bellicose roster with a 2-1 record. Anas Kospas is a competent grappler boasting a TKO and a decision in his winning record, showing his gas tank and his ability to mix it up in all areas Kospas is not to be played with. His striking doesn’t look pretty but, it can be just as effective as it comes. In his last outing on the Howard vs Sawamura undercard, Kospas took a unanimous decision win over BJJ brown belt, Michael ‘Nasty’ Nessen in what was a very dominant win (two 10-8 rounds!), Anas Kospas is a savage and won’t allow a fight to be boring! 

Experienced, brave and game. All words I’d use to describe Adam Orel (7-5)! Orel is a well-rounded martial artist particularly excelling within the disciplines of boxing and BJJ. Being 3-2 in his last 5, Orel has certainly shown promise throughout his career and has even picked up a knock out of the night trophy. Having an approximate 43% finish rate (all TKO’s), Adam packs some power as well as showing he can go the distance and adapt mid-fight. I certainly wouldn’t want to be the man standing across from him on Saturday! 

Prediction: Adam Orel by Unanimous Decision. Adam Orel has the experience, skill set and endurance to drag this one out, weather the early storm and bring Kospas into the deep end. I predict it’ll be a 29-28 with the first round going to Kospas and the final two going to Orel, we are in for a barn burner! 

Hank "The Beast" McCoy VS Limu Emu 

Hank ‘The Beast’ McCoy, a spectacle to watch in the cage. Boasting a 5-2 record and devasting knockout power, ‘The Beast’ is an accurate nickname. The Beast has fought for the title two fights ago against Clayton Daniels, he came up short but he was game until the very end. Showing his worth as a contender and his impressive knockouts in bouts prior, McCoy has the division on notice. A fan favourite with a ‘fight of the night’ award, Hank isn’t just a knockout machine as he boasts amazing wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, you don’t want to stand with the guy or get into a scramble with him. No sir. 

Limu Emu, black belt in BJJ and a strong skillset within the other three major disciplines... enough said. Right, that’s not enough. Outlaw and Sonny would sack me if I left it at that! Sitting at 1-1, Emu is coming off a decision win over Allessio Scardina, sloppy but tough and game. Emu is a nightmare to deal with on the ground and not a whole lot more fun to fend off on the feet. Having cardio and a high work rate, he is a well-respected fighter by the crowds. 

Prediction: The Beast by 1st round TKO, Emu has to be the biggest underdog on the card! That’s no disrespect to Emu but, McCoy hits like a train and is a scary motherf***er!  

Reinhard Tristan Eugen "Das blonde Biest" Heydrich VS "Big " Bowser Bigalow 

Reinhard Tristan Euge- Right, he will be referred to as Heydrich throughout the show... I am not saying that mouthful every time I want to reference him! This prospect is sat at 3-0 with 2 KO/TKO’s and 1 unanimous decision, being a sensation boxer with quality Muay Thai, superb wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ. Is there anything Heydrich can’t do? Keep your eyes peeled in this fight because Heydrich is a future contender for the title here at 265! 

Bowser, when he’s not busy inconveniencing an Italian plumber in the mushroom kindom he can be found knocking people out inside the cage. Boasting a 3-1 record with 3 KO/TKO’s, his only loss is to the extremely talented Prokop Pustik by 1st round KO (No shame there). Being an amazing boxer with strong wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, Bowser is also very well rounded and packs a hell of a punch. However, Bowser has never seen a third round and his gas tank is still in question. 

Prediction: Heydrich by 2nd round TKO, I believe Heydrich will work the body and legs early to slow Bowser down before taking his soul with a standing TKO against the cage! 

Isopaa Mfer VS Ahjo Kuomanen 

Heavyweight prospect battle anyone? Yes please! Outlaw and Sonny have truly delivered with this one. Isopaa Mfer is a submission train with power in the hands, sitting at 4-0, this man has a 100% finish rate with 3 submissions and 1 TKO. Boasting an incredible skillset with no weaknesses in his technicality (especially well versed as a boxer and BJJ practitioner), Mfer is a scary man at any area of the fight and moves like a Lightweight at 303 lbs... this guy must hit like a truck while also having one of the most varied submission games in the division! 

Ahjo Kuomanen, a former contender who lost in his title shot against Isopaa’s team mate Murska Mfer in a brutal second round TKO. His momentum hasn’t stopped though being 4-2 with 2 TKO’s and 2 Subs to his name, Ahjo is 4-1 in his last 5 and boasts a strong varied skillset over all the main disciplines boasting a BJJ brown belt! Ahjo is out for redemption and unfortunately, Isopaa is the Mfer who appears to be the target! 

Prediction: Isopaa Mfer by 1st round TKO, Ahjo has shown vulnerabilities with his chin and due to his BJJ prowess I believe Mfer will keep this standing and finish it early with his stand up! 

Vitaly Anisimov VS Albert Sojka 

Two 5-4 Welterweights clash! On one side we have the very well rounded Vitaly Anisimov and on the other side we have the striking and wrestling phenom Albert Sojka. The main decider in this fight, the purple belt vs white belt exchange. Despite the wrestling attributes of Sojka, Anisimov is a purple belt in BJJ and Sojka has lost three times by submission. That is a recipe for disaster, however Anisimov does not rely off his BJJ and prefers to throw bombs and knock his opponents out and that is a sure fire way to ensure a fan friendly war! 

Prediction: Anisimov by 2nd round TKO, Anisimov outclasses his opponent in all areas of the game and despite his BJJ prowess he decides to ‘swang and bang’ as the saying goes, excited for this one! 

Vedran "The Missile" Mihaljevic VS Balthasar Van Thüringen 

Two Heavyweight knock out machines clash in this matchup! The Missile sits at 6-3 with 5 TKO’s and a decision win whilst Balthasar sits at 5-2 with 5 TKO wins! Both are coming off losses and looking to make a statement on the night of the fights! Both men have shown the ability to knock out an opponent at any given time whilst also showing the ability to get dropped themselves (as is to be expected in the Heavyweight division). This fight should be an absolute slugfest from start to finish! 

Prediction: This is the boxer vs the Muay Thai fighter as far as the specialisations of each fighter go. My prediction? The boxer via a 1st round TKO, Balthazar will get this done with a perfect boxing combination against the cage followed up by some ground and pound for good measure! 

Krigor Orlov "Snowstorm" VS Douglas "Drax" Sampson 

Another big heavyweight match up of the Titans! Former champion, Snowstorm is boasting an almost perfect 6-1 record with all KO/TKO finishes! This man doesn’t like to leave his fate in the hands of the judges, that’s for sure (and all of us fans and analysts at Bellicose thank him for it!). Drax holds a 5-2 record with 4 KO/TKO’s and 1 decision win. Drax is no stranger to dropping bodies either but, that decision win is just as impressive due to the way he delivered it! Records aside, Drax matches his opponent in the grappling and is much more technical and refined on the feet, big problems for Snowstorm! 

Prediction: Drax by 2nd round TKO, despite the championship experience of Krigor, I believe Sampson’s skillset and technical striking will be too much for him and he’ll break him down in the first round before sending him to the shadow realm. Prove me wrong, Snowstorm! 

Tarik Oren VS Keywon Reeves 

Heavyweight title fight! Current defending champion Tarik Oren takes on challenger Keywon Reeves in what promises to be a fight of the night contender! Both fighters are well rounded with Reeves taking a slight advantage in terms of striking, however, Oren has the superior grappling game and contradictory to his fighting style... that may play a factor come Saturday. Tarik Oren is 6-0 having defeated the best of the best here in Bellicose, taking the title off Snowstorm with a brutal first round KO he then defended against the always dangerous Pentti Koyri (5-0 at the time!). This guy is on a 6-fight winning streak with a 100% KO rate, you don’t want to be on the receiving end of his striking! Reeves however sits at 5-1 with his only loss coming in his debut at Grouch FC! From there on, he improved tenfold and in his last outing knocked out The Beast, Hank McCoy in the first round to earn his title shot, also coming in with a 100% knockouts and never being finished, this one is sure to be a hard fight for both pugilists involved! 

Prediction: Hard fought battle with a clear winner, Tarik Oren by unanimous decision possibly with 3-2 in terms of rounds won. I feel Tarik’s dominance can’t be ignored, the resume and the superior grappling. Expect fireworks! 

Prokop Pustik VS Hunt Mfer 

The main event of the evening! This heavyweight battle will be sure to keep asses in seats and Bellicose in the profits for a long time coming! Prokop Pustic is a former champion with insane grappling, top control and ground and pound! Boasting a 6-2 record (All KO/TKO finishes), Pustic won the vacant title against Nathaniel Jones (4-1-1) at the time in only his third fight as a pro, from there he defended it twice successfully against Klarney Wilson (6-0) and The Missile (5-0) respectively. Losing his title to Krigor Orlov (a finish late in the 5th round) followed by a loss to Balthazar Van Thuringen (first round TKO), he picked up a huge first round TKO over Bowser Bigalow (3-0). Prokop may not be much to look at on the feet but once he gets it to the mat, he will attempt to (and most likely succeed) to smash your skull through the canvas! 

Hunt Mfer is a 6-2 Heavyweight problem! Going 4-1 in his last five, he is on a 2-fight winning streak with wins over Jared Fonua Blake (4-2) and The Missile (6-2), Hunt is a submission specialist with 3 submission wins as well as a KO on his record and two decisions, this man can go the distance, choke you out and drop you with a heavy right hand! His first loss came in his second fight back in his BMF days and his second loss was three fights ago against Pentti Koyri (4-0), whose only loss was to the current champion! It’s no shocker that whoever wins this fight is very likely to fight for the title next (in my humble opinion).  

Prediction: Will the BJJ game work against the smashing machine Prokop Pustik? I believe it will in this case as Hunt Mfer is an absolute submission genius, 3rd round submission by Mfer in a very back and forth fight! 

Right that’s all we have for today folks, and remember you’ve been watch the... 

BUM BUM BUM! IT’S THE JAKE MANSON... SHOWWWWWWW!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

HankTheBeastMcCoy YouTube channel: So today I will be streaming live and answering questions from you guys.

Johnnydidntsweep: Have you heard the prediction about your fight with Emu? And if so what are your thoughts?

Hank McCoy: Yeah I have. And given our ratings I'm expected to be the big favorite, but he better hope I don't end it in the first. I've stated I'm going to fight this pretty much the same way I fought the Doug Funny fight and that is barely having anything on my strikes to make the precise and reset to stop the takedown. Grant it I'm way more skilled today and in much better shape today then I was then but still if I KO him in the first off basic jabs and just accurate leg kicks then he should probably hang up the gloves.

Hanshotfirst: What do you think of Emu?

Hank McCoy: I think he is a dangerous and very game opponent. If I didn't think so I wouldn't have accepted. I'm not trying to be a bully. I think he has a future.

NoRetreatNoSurrender: We see you get a takedown a few times and you have tried but haven't landed a submission but have been tapped how good is you bjj?

Hank McCoy: Ouch tough one. Love that movie btw. I would say my purple belt is more of a decoration than anything. I'm tapped constantly in grappling sparring classes. Brutal question.

Getdownshutup: Lt. Damn here and no I don't want no ice cream. What I want to know are you ready to win?

Hank McCoy: Yes I am. I think if I can keep it standing I take it in the third.

NoRespectNoRespectAtAll: I tell ya I get no respect no respect. I got back from a business trip and told the cab driver to take me to where the action is. He took me to my house. I walk in on my wife with the milkman and she tells me don't the butcher. I tell ya I get no respect. Anyways do you think your opponent has a legitimate shot to win?

Hank McCoy: Yes I do. If he gets a takedown I might tap before he even grabs me. Lol. He is good. I'm walking out with the same amount of limbs I'm walking in with. And that's all we have time for on this stream.

• Upvote 3

8FF7C11A-9E45-498B-918F-E89065DD6FCF.jpeg.2af99044e6f8ef3a4e5390772792d0f0.jpeg

Tim Horton: The most electrifying and truly eye opening day of my life. Even though I envisioned the moment I’d finally hold my Bellicose championship, it felt different then I expected. Don’t get me wrong the moment touched my heart, seeing the fans cheer and boo... But it felt normal, like another day in the office. This is my 185 division, and you’re not gonna hear the last of it now... I have all these guys at 170 shook, might go down there to break faces. Whatever is next I’ll be more then ever, I am the champion. And this is my division. #TheGreatWhiteNorth

Horton lands a big right hook! Sawamura looks hurt but is still standing! Horton lands a left jab and another right hook! This time Sawamura falls down and Horton dives in with a huge hammer fist! Sawamura's eyes roll back! The referee calls for the bell and Horton runs up the cage to celebrate with his fans!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 4/14/2022 at 10:46 PM, jperallta93 said:

THE JAKE MANSON SHOW: BELLICOSE 87 PREVIEW 

Hello guys, Jake Manson here and today we’re going to break down the blockbuster event on Saturday the 16th of April... drumroll pleaseee... BELLCOSE 87!!! 

not a huge thing but this fight card is actually tomorrow on easter.. haha i was reading the whole thing looking for my guy who fought tonight on the 16th but no worries great write up mate!

• Upvote 2

It's funny, but all of us thought it was Fri & Sat events as that's what we book.  But this weekend I think is the last weekend of events booked by former ownership.. so moving forward, all main events will be on Fridays and Saturdays with the exception of specialized cards for holidays and such.  We also will host the Prospect cards on Wednesdays.  Should be the standard moving forward.

We have booked Bellicose though Bellicose 100 as well as reserved a 93k arena for Bellicose 100, Halloween, and New Years for special event shows.  

Happy Easter everyone!

• Upvote 2

Also, as I have before mentioned, I have a spreadsheet keeping track of stats.  If you ever want to know where your fighter lands on this list within his weight class, let me know.  Most KO/TKO/SUB/WIN/FIGHT/AWARD/TITLE FIGHTS/TITLE WINS, etc.. each category awards 1 point.  So we have a running point total for career as well as per year.  This will help us with Fighter of the Year awards which we are working on a trophy graphic for a custom trophy for these awards.

I would like some feed back, however.  

1) Would you prefer 1 FotY award per division or for the entire org?

2) Also, we are entertaining the idea of offering a 2nd FotY award to the best 380k fighter for this year alone.  Thoughts on this?

3) Would you like to see an award for another category?  Such as Most KO's or Finishes.  Most awards?

Give us some feedback and let us know what you think.  No pressure, but responses to this are also weighed into the Forum Warrior monthly award.  lol

• Like 1

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by unanimous decision Hank McCoy! What a display tonight. That is definitely the kind of pace we have come to expect from you.

Hank McCoy: Thanks Slo. It feels good to be in the cage again. Hopefully the fans enjoyed the show.

Slo Moegan: You definitely dominated the fight tonight and was the one pushing the pace like we normally see from you. But you slowed up and just coasted there at the end why is that?

Hank McCoy: Well I didn't want to do more damage to him than I needed too. Like I said before the fight I wasn't going to be putting anything on my shots tonight. Still light shots add up as evident by that lead leg of his. He is going to have to ice it and leave it up for a few days after tonight.

Slo Moegan: You said you wanted to give the guy his shot and that he has a future and after fighting him what are your thoughts?

Hank McCoy: The same. He has a future and will bounce back from this. He tried and couldn't take me down but that doesn't mean much as I have one of the best takedown defense %s in the division. Even though I was barely putting anything on my shots he still took them and was also able to avoid more than I would have thought.

Slo Moegan: What is next for you?

Hank McCoy: Well after Reemer beats Tokugawa that is who I want. Like I have already said he has been running his mouth over and over and doesn't shut up but doesn't want to actually back it up so sign on the line and let's do this.

I will work on rankings tomorrow after work.  I probably won't be able to get to them today.  After I sort the rankings, I'll look at the contenders as the 265 division just got rocked with a brutal head kick KO and a nasty TKO finish.  I will try to have the rankings posted by tomorrow, but just depends on what time I get home.  They are changing our routes at work and I have no clue what time I'll get off any day this week.

23 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by unanimous decision Hank McCoy! What a display tonight. That is definitely the kind of pace we have come to expect from you.

Hank McCoy: Thanks Slo. It feels good to be in the cage again. Hopefully the fans enjoyed the show.

Slo Moegan: You definitely dominated the fight tonight and was the one pushing the pace like we normally see from you. But you slowed up and just coasted there at the end why is that?

Hank McCoy: Well I didn't want to do more damage to him than I needed too. Like I said before the fight I wasn't going to be putting anything on my shots tonight. Still light shots add up as evident by that lead leg of his. He is going to have to ice it and leave it up for a few days after tonight.

Slo Moegan: You said you wanted to give the guy his shot and that he has a future and after fighting him what are your thoughts?

Hank McCoy: The same. He has a future and will bounce back from this. He tried and couldn't take me down but that doesn't mean much as I have one of the best takedown defense %s in the division. Even though I was barely putting anything on my shots he still took them and was also able to avoid more than I would have thought.

Slo Moegan: What is next for you?

Hank McCoy: Well after Reemer beats Tokugawa that is who I want. Like I have already said he has been running his mouth over and over and doesn't shut up but doesn't want to actually back it up so sign on the line and let's do this.

Kai Tokugawa: "Bitch ass Mcsleep, better known as Baby's boyfriend, couldn't even finish an unranked rando guy with 2 fights, and wants to fight the best Light-Heavyweight in the organization?  He really must have taken a lot of damage when he was put to sleep. Comical. You can go fight Baby in his bed.

But really, I apologize, I must stop giving attention to all the bums in my division. Mcsleep's ridiculous statement made me laugh, that's all. 

9.jpg.fe21367b67b02c3f31b20309ee7fe3b4.jpg

• Upvote 2

Bellicose Divisional Rankings

Champion's Promo Video

Rankings Video

UmDJFED.jpg Dqewwu9.jpg

135: Runners Up                                          145: Runners Up

10. Sonny Barella (3-4)                          10. Darius Morgandorffer (3-1)

11. Marek Cervenka (5-5)

SYtbyhI.jpg J0dlKJ7.jpg

170: Runners Up

10.  Junqueiro Santo Amaro (5-0)               

11.  Johnny Matthews (7-5)                             

9tfds89.jpg TXkAVk3.jpg

185: Runners Up                                        205: Runners Up

10. Je Ha Kim (5-2)                                    10. Kimbo Slice (7-2)

11. Macka Briggs (6-3)                             11. Cyborg Reyes (6-3)

12. Dan Koloa (5-2)

13. Jake Paul (7-3)

14. Jerman Christ (4-0)

xrsKWeL.jpg 0VZG5at.jpg

265: Runners Up                                                                                 

10.  1634 Booger Magee (6-8)                                                                                     

11.  Arthur Douglas (5-2)                                                                                              

12.  Bowser Bigalow (4-1)                                                                                           

13. Libor Lunak (5-2)                                                                                                                 

14. Nuufo Seanoa (3-2)                                                                                                   

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1