BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

1 hour ago, Galahad said:

Kai: When did I say I didn't want to punch Bbaby in the face? I simply stated that Bill is a better fighter and contender.

You make it seem like I refused the fight, boss...

Anyway, why does Baby not fight for the title? He cried about the title fight for months and now he has a clear shot at it, but doesn't have the balls to face a wrestler. He is such a little bitch...

9.jpg.03d96925674352b484b36d5b437667e5.jpg

Nobody said who refused to fight.  You were not mentioned, and it was not you in any regard.  Only thing you did was switch from being on board to wanting to fight Baby Thibs last month to going at it with Smif and agreeing to the call out with Smif after already agreeing to the call out with Thibs.  You didn't "not" agree to anything, nowhere did I say that.  I just can't have 1 fighter who's going to fight 2 guys at the same time.. as fun as that would be .. (hint Mike)  lol

There was a fighter who refused a fight, but it had nothing to do with you or your booked fight in either case.  Not sure why you took that as a poke at you.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Galahad said:

Kai: When did I say I didn't want to punch Bbaby in the face? I simply stated that Bill is a better fighter and contender.

You make it seem like I refused the fight, boss...

Anyway, why does Baby not fight for the title? He cried about the title fight for months and now he has a clear shot at it, but doesn't have the balls to face a wrestler. He is such a little bitch...

9.jpg.03d96925674352b484b36d5b437667e5.jpg

image.jpeg.4bab4f2edca82e662b4c6027b46a2749.jpeg

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr: 6-1 (MMA)

“I can’t wait to shut you up and make you get off social media like I did Jake Paul. You bringing up a fight from two years ago and my only loss, to a guy I won’t lose to now. Any excuse will do.. you asked for me and got me. Secondly, never did I decline to fight, I asked for another week. That just didn’t get set up as Duannis wanted another shot, short notice. You know nothing, Jon Snow. So keep running your mouth pussy so I can revel innit when I shut you up too lul bitch.”

• Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Hank McCoy: It's ok I wouldn't want to leave my brother Baby Thibs out in the cold without a square dance partner for over a month, so I'll do the honorable thing and have my farewell fight after my fight with Thrane on short notice to fight Baby Thibs. I got you brother.

"No need for a short notice scrap brother, I'd rather you have a full camp if it is to be the farewell finale. Only right we set the world on fire at tip-top shape."

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Sprooch said:

“I can’t wait to shut you up and make you get off social media like I did Jake Paul. You bringing up a fight from two years ago and my only loss, to a guy I won’t lose to now. Any excuse will do.. you asked for me and got me. Secondly, never did I decline to fight, I asked for another week. That just didn’t get set up as Duannis wanted another shot, short notice. You know nothing, Jon Snow. So keep running your mouth pussy so I can revel innit when I shut you up too lul bitch.”

42w33.jpg

SMIF: I KNOW YOU SEE THAT MOMENT REPLAY IN YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP... I TOLD YOU. "YOU'RE GONNA GET KNOCKED OUT".. YOU FORGOT TO DEFEND THAT RIGHT HAND LITTLE MAN.   IT TOOK YOU TWICE AS LONG AS ME TO KNOCK OUT THAT BUM MICKA SLICE.  YOU LOOKED GOOD SINCE THEN I WONT LIE. LIKE OLE SMIF FUCKZ KNOCKED SOME TESTOSTERONE INTO YA.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Sprooch said:

"No need for a short notice scrap brother, I'd rather you have a full camp if it is to be the farewell finale. Only right we set the world on fire at tip-top shape."

Hank McCoy: Sure thing brother. Bellicose always going to be home but got the world calling my name.

• Upvote 1

aIzRSuW.jpg

From the smoke filled office of Sonny Muchacho:

“Good day to all Bellicose fans, fighters, and managers. I would like to take this opportunity to further introduce and define the new Prospects division that we have been working hard to integrate into our Org’s future plans.

iR2PECy.png

First, what the hell are “Prospects” doing in an ID Org? Good question! Bellicose is proud to grow our own in-house future stars the old fashioned way through stable and well planned building of specialized ID range fighters. 

Once a week our younger guys get their own night to shine under the Bellicose banner as they are showcased as the next generation of champions and top contenders. Fights are booked according to ID and of course skill set. These young savages just need a little time to marinate their violent tendencies then they will be unleashed on the full division when ready. 

Our in-house approach to growing future stars ensures the smoothest transition to greatness for all fighters with IDs 378K - 384K. Now accepting appropriately aged fighters who want to be part of this exciting development program. 

To further ensure the longevity and continuity of this business model, I will be personally handling all booking and communication regarding this project.

All interested  managers with fighters who would benefit from our program may contact me directly in-game. 

Get in now from the ground floor and take the Bellicose elevator to the top!”

• Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

42w33.jpg

SMIF: I KNOW YOU SEE THAT MOMENT REPLAY IN YOUR HEAD BEFORE YOU GO TO SLEEP... I TOLD YOU. "YOU'RE GONNA GET KNOCKED OUT".. YOU FORGOT TO DEFEND THAT RIGHT HAND LITTLE MAN.   IT TOOK YOU TWICE AS LONG AS ME TO KNOCK OUT THAT BUM MICKA SLICE.  YOU LOOKED GOOD SINCE THEN I WONT LIE. LIKE OLE SMIF FUCKZ KNOCKED SOME TESTOSTERONE INTO YA.

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.: “That’s a result of different styles old man. I let him get himself knocked out. Could’ve chased him for quickness, but he’s not that guy. Kinda like you used to be but not anymore, in regards to me. But Kai doesn’t make it out the 2nd with you, Bill Smif Fuckz still.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

aIzRSuW.jpg

From the smoke filled office of Sonny Muchacho:

“Good day to all Bellicose fans, fighters, and managers. I would like to take this opportunity to further introduce and define the new Prospects division that we have been working hard to integrate into our Org’s future plans.

iR2PECy.png

First, what the hell are “Prospects” doing in an ID Org? Good question! Bellicose is proud to grow our own in-house future stars the old fashioned way through stable and well planned building of specialized ID range fighters. 

Once a week our younger guys get their own night to shine under the Bellicose banner as they are showcased as the next generation of champions and top contenders. Fights are booked according to ID and of course skill set. These young savages just need a little time to marinate their violent tendencies then they will be unleashed on the full division when ready. 

Our in-house approach to growing future stars ensures the smoothest transition to greatness for all fighters with IDs 378K - 384K. Now accepting appropriately aged fighters who want to be part of this exciting development program. 

To further ensure the longevity and continuity of this business model, I will be personally handling all booking and communication regarding this project.

All interested  managers with fighters who would benefit from our program may contact me directly in-game. 

Get in now from the ground floor and take the Bellicose elevator to the top!”

I might have a guy for the prospects division. I’ll pm the ID.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

8-AB0-CF27-70-D6-494-E-8265-6-BBA787012-

qlUqceM.jpg

Tonight is the first official Prospects card! We are proud to present the younger generation of Bellicose studs as they begin their path to glory! I'm just going to touch on the top 2 fights on the card to keep this timely as I know you are all in the middle of some form of debauchery. 

Ham Burger vs Chie Satonaka

Main Event

Ham Burger drops his steel testies on the table tonight as he takes this fight without any clear advantages in any skill department. Chie has the edge in but his record shows a very questionable chin. This may or may not apply though as Ham only has the sub in mind.. or does he? Chie has never really been challenged on the ground so Burger may dabble in those waters but I think the 6 KOs on Chie's early record will make Burger's mouth water for the highlight reel KOTN.

I'm guessing Manager Grumpy goes for the ego bump and has the Burger go after the first round KO. Satonaka will be looking to do the same so look for this Main Event to be an absolute slobber-knocker!

Rumble "The Lion" Nunes vs Leonid "The Lion" Zakharov

Co-Main Event

Two freakin' Lions in the co-main event?!? What the Hell? When Rumble Nunes signed for this fight he had so much potential and drive he made me think he could overcome the odds and take out the other Lion, Leonid. Since putting pen to paper Rumble has stopped attending the gym and has been spotted instead listlessly roaming the streets of Pojuka. Some say the stress of this career influencing fight was too much for him.  I don't know, but one thing I do know is Leonid Zakharov has placed himself on a completely different career trajectory. Leonid has only lost to Arthur Douglas and Keen Reeves (both freakin champs). His manager Runt will be looking to make a dominant statement with Zakharov tonight and I suspect he will grab the first round KO.

Here's the balance of the card:

265 lbs  3  5 Murfum Orcarm  v Roddy Banner    
265 lbs  3  5 Paddy Murphy  v Youta Himura    
205 lbs  3  5 Santino Cabal  v Raymond King    
265 lbs  3  5 Wally News  v Roland Keju    
205 lbs  3  5 Gordan Ryan  v Devin Flee    
265+ lbs  3  5

Zhang Yu  v Dontae Gutierrez

265 lbs  3  5 Hercules Simbolon  v Dai Johnston    
265 lbs  3  5 Prince Kazzam  v Ade Yusuf 

Tune in so you can say you witnessed the birth of the next generation of Ruthless Aggressors!

• Upvote 1

ANOTHER BELLICOSE PRODUCTION... 
BELLICOSE 92! 

We have a spectacular night planned for all you fans this Friday. Following on from the Prospects card we have this barn burner with the Bantamweight title fight of the century! 

Larry ’Second Chance’ Underwood VS Allen James 

Light Heavyweight battle on the cards! Larry Underwood takes on Allen James. Underwood is coming into this bout with a 3-5 record, 100% finish rate in his wins and 80% finish rate in his losses. Underwood’s record may not seem impressive but, this guy can scrap! Being a veteran of the GFC days, this will be Underwood’s debut here at Bellicose and I’m excited to see what he can bring to this division. Underwood is well rounded with his main strengths lying within his impressive boxing and brown belt in BJJ, this man is underrated that’s for sure. Allen James, 1-3 in his professional career so far with some beautiful boxing ability. On a 2-fight losing streak, Allen’s boxing ability hasn’t generated him much success as of yet in the MMA world, completely lacking a clinch game or ground game... Allen is unfortunately a one trick pony. Despite this, he’s crafty and can set traps in the stand-up department to make people walk onto his boxing counters. 

Prediction: Underwood gets this one done via submission in the first round, James has no ground game and Underwood can throw a submission up from anywhere. 

Apollo Rocky VS Ikemba Okoye 

Apollo Rocky is a very, very exciting prospect sitting at 1-0 with a 100% finish rate to his name. With a sensational TKO win within a minute of the first round in his debut, Apollo is riding some insane momentum going into this bout. With amazing boxing, strong Muay Thai, high level wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, this man can do anything! Ikemba Okoye may not have the best record (1-2) but, he’s a damn exciting fighter to watch boasting a ‘fight of the night’ award in his recent unanimous decision loss. We know Okoye has a chin and a gas tank but he also boasts an amazing skill set with his boxing and BJJ being his main strengths. Boasting his Black Belt, this man can choke you out but also knock you out with his amazing striking. You don’t want to mess with this guy in any area of the fight. 

Prediction: Despite Apollo’s momentum going into this fight, Okoye’s skill set can’t be ignored. Ikemba Okoye should get this done within two rounds via submission. 

Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts VS Curly Bill Brocius 

The most exciting prospect at Middleweight is back folks! The Snake is riding a 2-fight winning streak with both coming by way of knockout within two minutes of the first round! The Snake’s main strengths lie within his Muay Thai and his wrestling, he utilises these perfectly within his fights and he’s not someone to be messed with! This momentum going into this fight should give him some major confidence to go out there and secure the win. At a 3-2 record, Curly Bill Brocius is definitely looking to maintain his winning record in this fight. Boasting some fundamentally sound boxing, amazing Muay Thai and strong wrestling. Within his three wins, he has two TKO’s and that is a true testament to his power and the skillset he holds.  

Prediction: Curly Bill Brocius is very well rounded despite his poor BJJ, I can see him knocking out the very ‘green’ Roberts within the first round. 

Vitor Almeida VS 'The Chameleon’ Cam Cartwright 

Almeida is a treat to watch in the Octagon! 3-2 in his professional career with a 100% finish rate in his wins, Vitor has power and no one can deny that fact. This guy has such a strong and varied skill set it’s unbelievable, he can box and kick, clinch, wrestle and throw a submission up from anywhere. Vitor may be 3-2 but, he’s way better than that record would suggest. I always find it hard to bet against this man, he’s just such a game and dangerous fighter! The Chameleon, this guy is new to Bellicose but he had an amazing fight against Raja Khanna in his Bellicose debut and put in a good account of himself! Cartwright also has a very varied skillset with strong boxing, Muay Thai, high level wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ! This guy is also dangerous wherever the fight goes. Both men are coming off losses to high level opponents and now I’m excited to see what both men will do to get back to their winning ways! 

Prediction: This one is such a hard decision but I’m going to go with Cam Cartwright, a stronger grappling game and one of the most solid chins around! Cam Cartwright by decision. 

Karel Sup VS Chris ‘CT’ Tamburello 

Heavyweights in the house! Karel Sup man, what a talent! Sup is 6-5 in professional MMA, having a 100% finish rate all by TKO/KO! This man hits so hard, it’s scary. Despite his power he’s a bit of a glass cannon, suffering several TKO losses along the way. Riding a 2-fight winning streak with first round TKO’s over Crème Brulee and Rumble Nunes, Karel Sup has been nothing short of excellent recently and he’s going to cause everyone problems along the way or go down trying. Tamburello is another cracking Heavyweight with a gas tank to go alongside his knock out power. Sitting at 5-5, this man has a 60% finish rate, despite this he has been finished 100% of the time by TKO/KO. Tamburello has a very strong skillset with amazing boxing, strong Muay Thai, wonderful wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Tamburello is a fantastic fighter no matter where the fight goes! 

Prediction: Despite how much talent Tamburello has, I’m not betting against the momentum of Karel Sup, Sup should knock Tamburello out in the first round. 

Nakachi ‘Samurai’ Tadageru VS Gun Nero 

Featherweights collide! First up, Samurai, a very promising and exciting prospect with a 3-0 record (100% TKO/KO rate!)! Knocking out Joshi Dell (6-4 at the time and former BMF champion) in the first round in his last bout really helped but Tadageru on the map. Having fundamentally sound boxing and passable Muay Thai, Tadageru really thrives in his grappling with Olympic level wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ. Gun Nero, 6-1 with a 100% finish rate and high-level wrestling. This guy is dangerous no matter what you think of him! Coming off a loss to my own fighter Richard Laithwaite (1-0 at the time), Nero will definitely want to secure this win in a brutal fashion to make a statement. Gun Nero may be an amazing grappler but, his striking leaves a lot to be desired and this is his biggest weakness to date. I like Gun Nero but, this isn’t Outlaw anymore and the level of talent is even higher here at Bellicose. At this stage in their careers Tadegeru is better than Laithwaite, this is going to be a long night for Nero. 

Prediction: Nero is as game as they come but I can see Tadageru landing a solid takedown early in and submitting Nero within the first round. 

Libor Lunak VS Lewis Clarke 

Now this is a clash of the titans with these two big Heavyweights slinging bombs at each other! Let’s start with the Muay Thai animal, Libor Lunak! Coming into this bout with a 5-2 record (5 KO/TKO’s!), this man is not to be taken lightly. On a 2-fight winning streak (two straight KO’s) over Big Burtha and Youta Himura, Lunak is on a tear right now and will be looking to continue forward with this momentum into the bout which will make him a dangerous man to be standing across come fight night! Watch out fight fans, Lewis Clarke in the building! 5-0 with a TKO win over always game combatant Chris Tamburello, Lewis Clarke has been nothing short of special in his professional career to date. Clarke has some of the best boxing in the Heavyweight division alongside his solid Muay Thai, high level wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Lewis Clarke is a very interesting prospect in the game right now and a win over Libor Lunak may just propel him closer to that title shot we all know he’s chasing. 

Prediction: Clarke with a submission win over Lunak within the second round, Clarke is something special I tell you! 

Jerman Christ VS Kurki Potku 

Watch out Light Heavyweights, two of the most dangerous prospects in the division are going to duke it out come Friday night! Jerman Christ, 4-0 with a 100% finish rate and dynamite in his hands and feet! Christ is super exciting even boasting a KO of the Night, alongside this he has some truly amazing Muay Thai with strong wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Jerman hits like a train and has some fine movement and defence on the feet. Never seeing a second round, his gas tank is still in question but I don’t doubt his conditioning! Potku is 5-0 in his professional career, Potku has been nothing short of spectacular thus far! With an 80% finish rate, high level striking, Olympic level wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, Kurki Potku is dangerous at all times and no matter where the fight goes. Despite his high-level grappling credentials, Potku doesn’t rely off this and likes to swing in the centre of the cage when given the opportunity! 

Prediction: Kurki Potku is just that much better than Jerman Christ and for that fact, I believe he’ll score a nice second round TKO victory in this one! 

THE 135 TITLE IS UP FOR GRABS HERE! 

INTRODUCING FIRST... THE CHALLENGER... PEE WEE SASAKI!!!! 

image.png.d7eb0f5cc41ab65b0a392e27ace9edcd.png 

The challenger Pee Wee Sasaki is a savage in their own right! Being on a mad 3-fight winning streak (with a 7-1 record overall), Sasaki has TKO’d Pate Hunt, Mad Hatter and Charles Sobhraj respectively and has earned his title shot. What’s crazy is that Pate Hunt is now champion so they’re 1-0 right now with the favour going to Sasaki. Pee Wee Sasaki has extroardinarily high level striking with high level wrestling and a blue belt in BJJ. Boasting a ‘Fight of the Night’ and ‘KO of the Night’ award, Sasaki has been nothing short of exciting and amazing so far on his run as a professional. 

YOUR BELLICOSE BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION! PATE HUNT!!!! 

image.png.93be02bb4b29240db0d8e8783d731c04.png 

Pate Motherf***ing Hunt! 6-1 with a 66.6666% finish rate, Pate Hunt can turn your lights out at any given time of the fight. High level striking coupled with amazing wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, Pate Hunt is competent in all areas of the fight as is not afraid to mix it up in all areas. Also rocking a KO of the Night award, winning the title off of Sean Dash in his last fight and only losing to the current challenger four fights ago, Pate Hunt is an amazing fighter and has continually improved with each and every fight. I can’t wait to see what he brings to this rematch with Pee Wee Sasaki! 

Prediction: I’m sadly going with ‘Repeat’ over ‘Revenge’ for this match up, I believe Sasaki will string together a flawless performance and take this one on points. 

NOW... THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! THE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CLASH WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR... FIRST UP.... 

… DUANNIS ‘DAMAGE’ FRANK!!! 

image.png.47d04a17dce321e36782fd0d4901f0ea.png

Damage is in the building! With a kickboxing record of 9-2 (8 KO’s) and a 3-1 MMA record (3 TKO wins), Damage is a veteran of combat sports with some of the best striking we’ve seen, despite spending the majority of his career as a kickboxer, Damage is a sensational wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ. Dynamite in his hands, explosive wrestling and amazing movement and awareness of striking distance, Frank will knock you out without breaking a sweat! Coming off a huge TKO victory of Jake Paul (7-2) at the time, Damage’s only loss within MMA was to the current champ Hole Reemer by decision. Damage has a chin, a gas tank and undeniable power. 

NOW THE FORMER LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF BELLICOSE 

… DEVON ‘STEEL WOOL’ HAMPTON! 

image.png.6485b66ec430a3bc9b8dad7b9f8e20d8.png

Devon Hampton is the former champion with a 9-2 record and fight-ending power at every stage of the fight! Boasting solid striking, competent wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ, Devon Hampton can scrap with the best of them. Having that champion experience will definitely come in handy as he takes on Damage, however, his reign as champion was short lived as he lost the title to Hole Reemer in his first title defence. Winning this fight could put him straight back into title contention, now he just needs to secure that win. With big wins over Clayton Daniels and Satoru Gojo, Hampton has fought some of the best the division has to offer! Devon is tough, durable and as game as they come. Hampton will be looking to make a statement with this fight! 

Prediction: I have to go with Damage in this one, I believe he will... ‘damage’ his opponent, yes... pun intended. Damage should get this done within two rounds via TKO, if this goes to the mat though this may become interesting as high level wrestling meets high level BJJ. 

So, that’s the card!. 

This preview was brought to you by our sponsors, Brooklyn Threads! 

Thank you and goodnight!

• Upvote 3

19 hours ago, jperallta93 said:

BELLICOSE 92! 

We have a spectacular night planned for all you fans this Friday. Following on from the Prospects card we have this barn burner with the Bantamweight title fight of the century! 

Larry ’Second Chance’ Underwood VS Allen James 

Light Heavyweight battle on the cards! Larry Underwood takes on Allen James. Underwood is coming into this bout with a 3-5 record, 100% finish rate in his wins and 80% finish rate in his losses. Underwood’s record may not seem impressive but, this guy can scrap! Being a veteran of the GFC days, this will be Underwood’s debut here at Bellicose and I’m excited to see what he can bring to this division. Underwood is well rounded with his main strengths lying within his impressive boxing and brown belt in BJJ, this man is underrated that’s for sure. Allen James, 1-3 in his professional career so far with some beautiful boxing ability. On a 2-fight losing streak, Allen’s boxing ability hasn’t generated him much success as of yet in the MMA world, completely lacking a clinch game or ground game... Allen is unfortunately a one trick pony. Despite this, he’s crafty and can set traps in the stand-up department to make people walk onto his boxing counters. 

Prediction: Underwood gets this one done via submission in the first round, James has no ground game and Underwood can throw a submission up from anywhere. 

Apollo Rocky VS Ikemba Okoye 

Apollo Rocky is a very, very exciting prospect sitting at 1-0 with a 100% finish rate to his name. With a sensational TKO win within a minute of the first round in his debut, Apollo is riding some insane momentum going into this bout. With amazing boxing, strong Muay Thai, high level wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, this man can do anything! Ikemba Okoye may not have the best record (1-2) but, he’s a damn exciting fighter to watch boasting a ‘fight of the night’ award in his recent unanimous decision loss. We know Okoye has a chin and a gas tank but he also boasts an amazing skill set with his boxing and BJJ being his main strengths. Boasting his Black Belt, this man can choke you out but also knock you out with his amazing striking. You don’t want to mess with this guy in any area of the fight. 

Prediction: Despite Apollo’s momentum going into this fight, Okoye’s skill set can’t be ignored. Ikemba Okoye should get this done within two rounds via submission. 

Jake ‘The Snake’ Roberts VS Curly Bill Brocius 

The most exciting prospect at Middleweight is back folks! The Snake is riding a 2-fight winning streak with both coming by way of knockout within two minutes of the first round! The Snake’s main strengths lie within his Muay Thai and his wrestling, he utilises these perfectly within his fights and he’s not someone to be messed with! This momentum going into this fight should give him some major confidence to go out there and secure the win. At a 3-2 record, Curly Bill Brocius is definitely looking to maintain his winning record in this fight. Boasting some fundamentally sound boxing, amazing Muay Thai and strong wrestling. Within his three wins, he has two TKO’s and that is a true testament to his power and the skillset he holds.  

Prediction: Curly Bill Brocius is very well rounded despite his poor BJJ, I can see him knocking out the very ‘green’ Roberts within the first round. 

Vitor Almeida VS 'The Chameleon’ Cam Cartwright 

Almeida is a treat to watch in the Octagon! 3-2 in his professional career with a 100% finish rate in his wins, Vitor has power and no one can deny that fact. This guy has such a strong and varied skill set it’s unbelievable, he can box and kick, clinch, wrestle and throw a submission up from anywhere. Vitor may be 3-2 but, he’s way better than that record would suggest. I always find it hard to bet against this man, he’s just such a game and dangerous fighter! The Chameleon, this guy is new to Bellicose but he had an amazing fight against Raja Khanna in his Bellicose debut and put in a good account of himself! Cartwright also has a very varied skillset with strong boxing, Muay Thai, high level wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ! This guy is also dangerous wherever the fight goes. Both men are coming off losses to high level opponents and now I’m excited to see what both men will do to get back to their winning ways! 

Prediction: This one is such a hard decision but I’m going to go with Cam Cartwright, a stronger grappling game and one of the most solid chins around! Cam Cartwright by decision. 

Karel Sup VS Chris ‘CT’ Tamburello 

Heavyweights in the house! Karel Sup man, what a talent! Sup is 6-5 in professional MMA, having a 100% finish rate all by TKO/KO! This man hits so hard, it’s scary. Despite his power he’s a bit of a glass cannon, suffering several TKO losses along the way. Riding a 2-fight winning streak with first round TKO’s over Crème Brulee and Rumble Nunes, Karel Sup has been nothing short of excellent recently and he’s going to cause everyone problems along the way or go down trying. Tamburello is another cracking Heavyweight with a gas tank to go alongside his knock out power. Sitting at 5-5, this man has a 60% finish rate, despite this he has been finished 100% of the time by TKO/KO. Tamburello has a very strong skillset with amazing boxing, strong Muay Thai, wonderful wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Tamburello is a fantastic fighter no matter where the fight goes! 

Prediction: Despite how much talent Tamburello has, I’m not betting against the momentum of Karel Sup, Sup should knock Tamburello out in the first round. 

Nakachi ‘Samurai’ Tadageru VS Gun Nero 

Featherweights collide! First up, Samurai, a very promising and exciting prospect with a 3-0 record (100% TKO/KO rate!)! Knocking out Joshi Dell (6-4 at the time and former BMF champion) in the first round in his last bout really helped but Tadageru on the map. Having fundamentally sound boxing and passable Muay Thai, Tadageru really thrives in his grappling with Olympic level wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ. Gun Nero, 6-1 with a 100% finish rate and high-level wrestling. This guy is dangerous no matter what you think of him! Coming off a loss to my own fighter Richard Laithwaite (1-0 at the time), Nero will definitely want to secure this win in a brutal fashion to make a statement. Gun Nero may be an amazing grappler but, his striking leaves a lot to be desired and this is his biggest weakness to date. I like Gun Nero but, this isn’t Outlaw anymore and the level of talent is even higher here at Bellicose. At this stage in their careers Tadegeru is better than Laithwaite, this is going to be a long night for Nero. 

Prediction: Nero is as game as they come but I can see Tadageru landing a solid takedown early in and submitting Nero within the first round. 

Libor Lunak VS Lewis Clarke 

Now this is a clash of the titans with these two big Heavyweights slinging bombs at each other! Let’s start with the Muay Thai animal, Libor Lunak! Coming into this bout with a 5-2 record (5 KO/TKO’s!), this man is not to be taken lightly. On a 2-fight winning streak (two straight KO’s) over Big Burtha and Youta Himura, Lunak is on a tear right now and will be looking to continue forward with this momentum into the bout which will make him a dangerous man to be standing across come fight night! Watch out fight fans, Lewis Clarke in the building! 5-0 with a TKO win over always game combatant Chris Tamburello, Lewis Clarke has been nothing short of special in his professional career to date. Clarke has some of the best boxing in the Heavyweight division alongside his solid Muay Thai, high level wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Lewis Clarke is a very interesting prospect in the game right now and a win over Libor Lunak may just propel him closer to that title shot we all know he’s chasing. 

Prediction: Clarke with a submission win over Lunak within the second round, Clarke is something special I tell you! 

Jerman Christ VS Kurki Potku 

Watch out Light Heavyweights, two of the most dangerous prospects in the division are going to duke it out come Friday night! Jerman Christ, 4-0 with a 100% finish rate and dynamite in his hands and feet! Christ is super exciting even boasting a KO of the Night, alongside this he has some truly amazing Muay Thai with strong wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Jerman hits like a train and has some fine movement and defence on the feet. Never seeing a second round, his gas tank is still in question but I don’t doubt his conditioning! Potku is 5-0 in his professional career, Potku has been nothing short of spectacular thus far! With an 80% finish rate, high level striking, Olympic level wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, Kurki Potku is dangerous at all times and no matter where the fight goes. Despite his high-level grappling credentials, Potku doesn’t rely off this and likes to swing in the centre of the cage when given the opportunity! 

Prediction: Kurki Potku is just that much better than Jerman Christ and for that fact, I believe he’ll score a nice second round TKO victory in this one! 

THE 135 TITLE IS UP FOR GRABS HERE! 

INTRODUCING FIRST... THE CHALLENGER... PEE WEE SASAKI!!!! 

image.png.d7eb0f5cc41ab65b0a392e27ace9edcd.png 

The challenger Pee Wee Sasaki is a savage in their own right! Being on a mad 3-fight winning streak (with a 7-1 record overall), Sasaki has TKO’d Pate Hunt, Mad Hatter and Charles Sobhraj respectively and has earned his title shot. What’s crazy is that Pate Hunt is now champion so they’re 1-0 right now with the favour going to Sasaki. Pee Wee Sasaki has extroardinarily high level striking with high level wrestling and a blue belt in BJJ. Boasting a ‘Fight of the Night’ and ‘KO of the Night’ award, Sasaki has been nothing short of exciting and amazing so far on his run as a professional. 

YOUR BELLICOSE BANTAMWEIGHT CHAMPION! PATE HUNT!!!! 

image.png.93be02bb4b29240db0d8e8783d731c04.png 

Pate Motherf***ing Hunt! 6-1 with a 66.6666% finish rate, Pate Hunt can turn your lights out at any given time of the fight. High level striking coupled with amazing wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ, Pate Hunt is competent in all areas of the fight as is not afraid to mix it up in all areas. Also rocking a KO of the Night award, winning the title off of Sean Dash in his last fight and only losing to the current challenger four fights ago, Pate Hunt is an amazing fighter and has continually improved with each and every fight. I can’t wait to see what he brings to this rematch with Pee Wee Sasaki! 

Prediction: I’m sadly going with ‘Repeat’ over ‘Revenge’ for this match up, I believe Sasaki will string together a flawless performance and take this one on points. 

NOW... THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING! THE LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CLASH WE’VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR... FIRST UP.... 

… DUANNIS ‘DAMAGE’ FRANK!!! 

image.png.47d04a17dce321e36782fd0d4901f0ea.png

Damage is in the building! With a kickboxing record of 9-2 (8 KO’s) and a 3-1 MMA record (3 TKO wins), Damage is a veteran of combat sports with some of the best striking we’ve seen, despite spending the majority of his career as a kickboxer, Damage is a sensational wrestler with a blue belt in BJJ. Dynamite in his hands, explosive wrestling and amazing movement and awareness of striking distance, Frank will knock you out without breaking a sweat! Coming off a huge TKO victory of Jake Paul (7-2) at the time, Damage’s only loss within MMA was to the current champ Hole Reemer by decision. Damage has a chin, a gas tank and undeniable power. 

NOW THE FORMER LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF BELLICOSE 

… DEVON ‘STEEL WOOL’ HAMPTON! 

image.png.6485b66ec430a3bc9b8dad7b9f8e20d8.png

Devon Hampton is the former champion with a 9-2 record and fight-ending power at every stage of the fight! Boasting solid striking, competent wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ, Devon Hampton can scrap with the best of them. Having that champion experience will definitely come in handy as he takes on Damage, however, his reign as champion was short lived as he lost the title to Hole Reemer in his first title defence. Winning this fight could put him straight back into title contention, now he just needs to secure that win. With big wins over Clayton Daniels and Satoru Gojo, Hampton has fought some of the best the division has to offer! Devon is tough, durable and as game as they come. Hampton will be looking to make a statement with this fight! 

Prediction: I have to go with Damage in this one, I believe he will... ‘damage’ his opponent, yes... pun intended. Damage should get this done within two rounds via TKO, if this goes to the mat though this may become interesting as high level wrestling meets high level BJJ. 

So, that’s the card!. 

Thank you and goodnight!

One HELL of a write up as always! Thanks Jake. The excitement is sure picking up steam for Bellicose 92!

In a pre-fight interview with Duannis “Damage” Frank he had simply one word to say to his competitor Devon “Steel Wool” Hampton:

Down the hall in another dressing room Bantamweight Champion Pate Hunt is taking his usual confident approach as he defends the title the first time against Pee Wee Sasaki:

Be sure to stay tuned!  Bellicose 92 starts in less than 4 hours! 

• Upvote 1

Hampton.jpg.fc378bb67f0662101d2190d3fbcffc9d.jpg

Devon Hampton: "You guys in the media and all on these blogs are going to stop fuckin' disrespecting me.  Yeah I started brawling in the backyards but I'm good at what I do - putting people to sleep. Duannis Frank in the first round. #Whosnext"

• Upvote 2

BELLICOSE 93! 

Right, this is meant as no disrespect to any of the Undercard fighters but, due to time constraints and other circumstances I have not been able to complete a full write up for Bellicose 93. Please stay tuned for the main card preview! 

"The Gypsy Prince" Motshan Bogachev VS Happy "Suya" Chukwudu  

Gypsy Prince is in the house! Motshan Bogachev is a former title challenger with a mean streak! With a 6-2 record with his only losses coming to Rak Boonliang and Rock Romero, it’s safe to say Motshan has fought the best of the best, been there and got the t-shirt. Boasting an incredible skill set with his amazing striking in both disciplines of boxing and Muay Thai alongside his Olympic level wrestling and purple belt in BJJ, The Gypsy Prince is a terror for anyone in the cage. Alongside this amazing skill set, Bogachev has a chin on him with amazing conditioning and heart all the way through the fight. With 5 of his six wins coming by way of KO, Bogachev hits damn hard but, has also shown he has the gas tank to go the distance (not once, but twice!). I’ll never sleep on the potential and credibility of The Gypsy Prince! 

Chukwudu, 4-4 in his professional MMA career as well as 1-2 in the TWGC, this man has a varied level of experience all over with some of the best grappling the division has seen. Being an NCAA Div 1 level wrestler with a brown belt in BJJ, this man is a terror if he can put you on the mat but... don’t let that fool you as Chukwudu is also well versed in his striking and will happily trade it on the feet if he can’t get you down. Despite having 4 losses, he’s only been finished once in MMA and has shown he has an amazing chin and the grit to bite down on his mouth piece and go to war. Chukwudu has fought the likes of former champ Nero Hardy and promising prospect Samuel Summers, he’ll never shy away from a challenge. That is for sure! 

Prediction: I love Chukwudu but... I can’t really see a way for him to win this one. Coming off a loss, his morale must have surely taken a hit and damn, The Gypsy Prince is a nightmare to be stood across in that Octagon. Bogachev via second round TKO! 

"The Jaw Breaker" Micka Slice VS Alexander "Kuznets" Kuznetsov 

And the Jaw Breaker returns! Slice has been an absolute pleasure to watch compete and develop within Bellicose throughout most his career. Boasting a 5-2 record, a 100% finish rate and a KO of the Night award! Micka Slice has some of the best boxing in the business, his footwork is second to none, his power and timing are perfect and the fluidity and speed of his combinations are a thing of beauty! With no glaring weaknesses, it’s crazy that this man has ever lost! Despite that comment, he has lost to two great fighters in Bill Smif and Dakota Thibodeaux Jr. Beating Michael Nessen is his best win to date and he did so in brutal fashion with a 24 second TKO over the man who was 2-1 at the time! 

Kuznets, what a pleasure to watch every time he steps into the Octagon. 5-2 in MMA with wins over Raja Khanna and Kazuya Mishima, Kuznets has beaten some top-quality opposition on his road to an eventual title shot. If he were to beat the Jaw Breaker, that’d put him in great stead to challenge for the title in two-three more fights if the matchmaking process stays as switched on as it is! Boasting an equal level of boxing skill to Slice, the difference is that this man is also a Muay Thai savage with amazing grappling (great wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ). Kuznets is crazy man, he has a chin, heart, conditioning and Fight IQ... I wouldn’t want to fight him! 

Prediction: This is a rather hard one but... Kuznets has beaten the better opposition and has the more varied skill set in terms of actual skill level. I’d say Kuznets gets this done within the distance. 3rd round TKO by Kuznets. 

NOW THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING... 

Dedrick "Middleweight Hunter" Havoc VS Samuel Sycek 

The Middleweight Hunter, Dedrick Havoc, a 9-1 fighter about to make his debut here at Bellicose. Havoc is the former champ over at CDFC (he left as champ with three title defences!), alongside this he has 8 submission wins with only one decision win... what a finisher! His only loss was a TKO in his second ever fight, it’s fair to say he’s come on a long way since then. Havoc has very strong wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ, despite his obvious grappling credentials he has very poor striking with sub-par skills in both boxing and Muay Thai. Havoc’s ‘Sub of the Night’ award is a true testament to his high level BJJ within the Octagon. 

Samuel Sycek is a 5-3 combatant with some real nasty ground and pound! Sycek is coming off a huge 3rd round TKO over Tom Payne, despite his amazing ground and pound and Olympic level wrestling Sycek has shown a lack of striking prowess as well as the vulnerability to submissions. Sycek doesn’t like to work off his back even though it’s a rather rare occasion for him to find himself not in an advantageous grappling position. Currently on a 3-fight win streak over Lucas Bouchard, RaeRae Usman and the aforementioned Tom Payne with all three of his victims losing by TKO, Sycek is riding some serious momentum into this fight and I’m sure we’ll see the best version of Sycek in the cage! 

Prediction: I’d usually pick Havoc to win if I didn’t have the inside scoop from his training camp stating he’s the most unmotivated he’s been in his entire career. This former champ may take his first loss in a long time by Sycek come fight night. Sycek via 2nd round TKO (GnP). 

So, that’s the all the time we have for today! 

Thank you and goodnight! 

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2022 at 6:55 PM, jperallta93 said:

Result:  Jake 'the Snake' Roberts submits the 'well rounded' Brocius in 26 freaking seconds, despite grappling being an afterthought in his training to date.  an obvious natural who's officially diversifying his regimen after this spectacular performance.

Sure, Curly looked scary on paper (relatively speaking) and with Roberts holding a significant advantage in hype/pop only, many a fighter on the rise wouldn't have bothered with him.  however, Jake knows that if you wanna work your way up the ladder, you gotta keep the Dana's happy.  so he'll keep taking on whoever, whenever... until his management team is forced to remind him that life's a two-way street.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, EllDante said:

Devon Hampton: "You guys in the media and all on these blogs are going to stop fuckin' disrespecting me.  Yeah I started brawling in the backyards but I'm good at what I do - putting people to sleep. Duannis Frank in the first round. #Whosnext"

Dear Mr. Hampton - First off, I love the attitude. Fuck the media fan boys and fuck a blogger! Call-outs galore!

It doesn't matter where you started what matters is where you go in life. Looks to me like you'll be going far. You're earning your respect with your fists and bloodlust. This is the foundation of a true superstar.

On this note, Bellicose has hired a fabulous makeover team to work up your image. A little polish if you will... You have the attitude down pat so all we're looking to do is make you more accessible to your fans, to let them see the future star you really are. Here's a start:

IMG_4845.gif

Rumor has it Devon Hampton will also soon be in a hype video featuring some of Bellicose's future stars (pending avatar approval). Stay tuned!

• Upvote 2

New Champ Alert!

The Bantamweight division now has a fresh head honcho - Pee Wee Sasaki!

Pee Wee won the belt last night with a devastating KO over former champ Pate Hunt. It was such a bad knockout Pate woke up in the hospital a free agent. Poor guy!

The Bellicose media crew was kept up late to make a new hype video accordingly. Enjoy!

• Upvote 3

On 5/6/2022 at 5:19 PM, EllDante said:

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.: “womp womp shutupppp; you wasn’t talking shit leading up to the fight we don’t wanna hear it after. If word on the street is correct, you were reluctant to fight. Can’t eem find the last time you were on socials. Good win though, he’s not long for our gym after that poor showing. But stop popping that shit like you that guy, when you aren’t. Especially when you Casper on socials, cuh. Guess you piped up for clout.”

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, Sonny and I have been talking and after a few days of conversation, we have agreed on the winner of our Forum Warrior trophy.  So, with that, it is my pleasure to introduce to you the first ever winner of the Forum Warrior trophy presented by Bellicose for the month of April!

We have had some great participation between multiple managers, and we liked some for various reasons.  We had some great trash talk, some good interviews, post and pre fight comments.. it was truly awesome!  With that, we were only able to select one winner for this award.  So those of you who were not chosen, please keep it up as your time will come!

With the constant amount of trash talk, fighter banter, interviews, post fight and pre fight comments being posted from fighters, we just felt the winner of this first ever award should be Ikki Takeda.  There were others who were very close and right there in the conversation, but the overall amount of content and variety of contend provided by Ikki Takeda was enough to rise above the rest and earn the award.

He has been awarded the trophy and we are already keeping tabs on the month of May's participation for the next winner, so keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to hand out the award for next month!

Congratulations Ikki Takeda!

Forum Warrior King

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Hey guys, Sonny and I have been talking and after a few days of conversation, we have agreed on the winner of our Forum Warrior trophy.  So, with that, it is my pleasure to introduce to you the first ever winner of the Forum Warrior trophy presented by Bellicose for the month of April!

We have had some great participation between multiple managers, and we liked some for various reasons.  We had some great trash talk, some good interviews, post and pre fight comments.. it was truly awesome!  With that, we were only able to select one winner for this award.  So those of you who were not chosen, please keep it up as your time will come!

With the constant amount of trash talk, fighter banter, interviews, post fight and pre fight comments being posted from fighters, we just felt the winner of this first ever award should be Ikki Takeda.  There were others who were very close and right there in the conversation, but the overall amount of content and variety of contend provided by Ikki Takeda was enough to rise above the rest and earn the award.

He has been awarded the trophy and we are already keeping tabs on the month of May's participation for the next winner, so keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to hand out the award for next month!

Congratulations Ikki Takeda!

Forum Warrior King

Ikki Takeda: Thank you guys for the reward and the actual trophy on the manager profile is awesome.  Creating actual personalities for my guys is something I enjoy doing as I love the aspect of truly role playing my fighters. And have always done the whole interview thing for everyone else as they seem to enjoy reading them. And then since coming back have added after fight inside the cage interviews as it's a major part in MMA anymore and was surprised I didn't do it. And had to create a typical interviewer/broadcaster Slo Moegan after everyone should guess as I stick to his sort of his actual personality from old. A lot of good things have been done during the month and don't feel deserving of this reward. Thank you guys!

• Like 2

20 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

New Champ Alert!

The Bantamweight division now has a fresh head honcho - Pee Wee Sasaki!

Pee Wee won the belt last night with a devastating KO over former champ Pate Hunt. It was such a bad knockout Pate woke up in the hospital a free agent. Poor guy!

The Bellicose media crew was kept up late to make a new hype video accordingly. Enjoy!

Pee Wee has asked me to thank the Bellicose management team for the opportunity to participate in this title match. Pee Wee is a very humble young man, but not quite as confident with the media as he is in the octagon.

Pee Wee vows to continue to train hard and be a worthy champion and representative of Bellicose. He wishes to give thanks to his honored mother, whose many sacrifices allowed him to pursue his martial arts training at a very young age.

He also wishes to acknowledge the support and commitment to his future that he has received since joining Team Django. 

He says that he will also apply the same effort to learning the English language that he does to his training. He's very thankful to the support from his growing number fans outside of Japan and would love to be able to speak directly to them.

He is both humbled and proud of his victory. He wants to assure the Bellicose matchmakers that he will be ready for any opponent they would like him to defend his title against. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

knockdown2.gif.e3144557520df2292fbe00d02126e96f.gif
Conforto lands a big head kick that sends East tumbling to the mat! Conforto takes a step backwards and waves East back to his feet - he wants the finish!

Conforto throws a shot from downtown. East moves away and avoids it.

knockdown.gif.691d0e3fc3a2986395cebf00c71e088f.gif
and East counters with a crisp right hand that drops Conforto! East lets Conforto back up to his feet, looking for a finish!
rocked.gif.e92e25d341bd099973c2a3cf1837b70d.gif
Conforto is rocked!

Conforto is still on wobbly legs! Can East finish him?
and East counters with a massive uppercut that badly hurts Conforto! He's just covering up as East starts to tee off till the referee steps in and stops the fight!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 4:15 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Adam East!

16347880766281.jpg

Adam East: "I get knocked down, but i get up again, you're never gonna keep me down, cause i get knocked down, but i get up again."

• Upvote 2