BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

A plan is in place.  I have rebooted Bellicose with the same name, logo, and everything.  I have sent out contracts to each fighter on the roster (except those who are already on dual contracts) to make the move over.  We will just pick up and continue from here and save this great org.  I'm deeply sorry for Sonny's inactivity as he recently reached out to me to help him out with the org, but has since gone completely inactive.  I'm not sure if this is due to work, illness, family, or what so we will wish him best wishes and a prompt return to the game.  But the org cannot suffer in his absence so let's come together and reboot this thing and keep the home of Ruthless Aggression alive!

• Upvote 1

***UPDATE***

The process has begun.  Over 1/3 of the roster has signed over in the last 12 hours.  This is outstanding to see and reinforces the belief I had in the continuing of this great org.  On top of that, in full transparency, Sonny reached out to me today on discord.  He's just has a lot going on IRL but everything is ok.  He didn't say if/when he'd be back, but he did confirm everything is ok.  With that, he also said he would be transferring ownership of Bellicose back to me.  This is great, but also just to know he's on board with the whole move.  

Since we've already started the process we will continue with the new Bellicose that I have created.  I have all the contracts set and we can just pick up where we left off and keep things moving ahead but with a uniformity in event names, contracts, and everything else.  With Bellicose being created under a different name before changing ownership, this will also allow us to start fresh with a uniformity to event history that will never be changed.  Contracts have been sent with a much improved contract bonus to reward the managers for their loyalty in all of this and for the period of inactivity they had to suffer as events stopped being booked.  

All champions will be booked in a title fight for their first event at the new Bellicose.  All fighters who have current fights booked will remain to fight as is unless the majority of the card signs over, then we can cancel the event and re-book it at the new Bellicose.  That will also allow me to book the card earlier so that it will also take away from some of the extended time between fights you currently have to suffer.  I know some are up to 6 weeks out to fighters who haven't fought in a few weeks already.  So if you guys want, we can move these dates up in the new Bellicose.  Simply need to get the fighters signed over so we can cancel the old events.

I have another surprise on the horizon for Bellicose that I will be announcing shortly, and I couldn't be more excited about what Bellicose will become as we rise from the ashes of our beginning shell.  

• Upvote 1

As I played a big part in LAFC I want to apologize to anyone who had fighters signed to the org and the incompetency it was treated with. It was out of my control and I invested over 5 million dollars into the company that was lost because of the little care shown to the org. I hope you all find the transition to bellicose very smooth. Outlaw is a great owner who brought a lot of life to Bellicose before his departure and will make sure you guys are satisfied. Can’t wait to see what the future holds for this org as I have been told some of the very special future plans and I’m happy as always to be a part of it. Thank you all for your patience. :)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, teyoken said:

They’re welcoming in 370 talent now, assuming the 375 talent are almost ready or ready to compete with 370 guys

I love Hardman and all...he knows this.  But the only issue I'd have with this is that when the new rebirth org was set up the description still said 375k...and all the contracts were sent out and signed with that assumption.  Not that it would make any real difference...what would anybody do anyways, there's no other 375k org out there to switch to if you still prefer to compete where you intended.  But given there is Enigma at 370k, I feel that that niche is covered given the limited number of org owners available these days.  I do feel it's a little early for some of the 375k guys to now face the 370k ones as their chances of making a move on the belt for another 3-6 months are probably gone.  The 370k's would still dominate that at this point.

2163e3a28d103971ad2e58a1b484ead7.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Ok guys, I'll be sending a DM with this info to clarify things. You're not wrong, and I do understand.

1)  When I started the Bellicose reboot, that's all it was.  We had thought prior to this that LAFC was up for sale as it was up for auction.  Unfortunately, the owner removed it from auction so I decided to create the Bellicose org to reboot things as Sonny has gone inactive.. and now, no VIP so the org is up on auction for now.

2) As soon as I found out that our group had purchased LAFC, the Bellicose contracts were already sent out but I did update the home page of the org immediately.  There were only a few fighters on the LAFC roster that were better than the top 375k guys as most of the 375k guys are actually higher skilled at this point than the 370k guys on the roster.  So I didn't think it was  big deal.. 

3) I will not be requiring anyone at 375k to fight anyone at 370k.  I will offer it, especially for title fights, but this is 100% optional as I understand the ID gap and how many people are so hesitant to fight an older fighter even with a skill advantage.  I've been booking fights for years, and I've seen it over and over.  

I never intended to mislead anyone, and I am sorry for the way it worked out.  I should have reached out to everyone as soon as I learned of LAFC, but with everything going on it slipped my mind.  Again, that's on me and for that I am sorry.

Also, I want to point out that there is only 1 375k org in the game and it's inactive with no active owner.  There is (I think) only one other 370k active org in the game with Enigma.  So this was an attempt to save two inactive orgs and keep them going.  I've spent a lot of money and time trying to set things up to keep your fighters fighting.  I ask you to bare with me in this as it's not going to be long before the 375k guys have caught up in skills as several of them have already nearly achieved max skills.  

I don't know what else I can do to calm everyone here, but I hope you guys will give me a little trust and try it out, see where/how it goes before you bail.  This was all done for you guys, for the fighters, to keep you all active.  I am gaining nothing out of it other than the satisfaction of keeping the promise to keep Bellicose going.  The money I dumped into this is significant, but worth it to keep things going.  But without the heart of our roster on board, it's rather pointless and 375k will officially be dead.  

So, I sent you all decent contracts and you know I will put everything into the org to keep everyone satisfied.  I accept the mistake on my part and hope you guys will look past that at what I'm trying to do here, what I'm trying to build and give us the chance to show that this will work out.  Title fights for the unification belt would be the only time I send fights not based on skill and ID, but simply on status.  If you wish to decline, that's entirely up to you.  It simply means that your guy won't be the champ at the new Bellicose until he's ready to step up and take it.  Which, might I add, is not very far away for most of the guys and some are already there.  

• Upvote 4

8 hours ago, HareRumpler said:

I love Hardman and all...he knows this.  But the only issue I'd have with this is that when the new rebirth org was set up the description still said 375k...and all the contracts were sent out and signed with that assumption.  Not that it would make any real difference...what would anybody do anyways, there's no other 375k org out there to switch to if you still prefer to compete where you intended.  But given there is Enigma at 370k, I feel that that niche is covered given the limited number of org owners available these days.  I do feel it's a little early for some of the 375k guys to now face the 370k ones as their chances of making a move on the belt for another 3-6 months are probably gone.  The 370k's would still dominate that at this point.

2163e3a28d103971ad2e58a1b484ead7.png

To be fair here folks...when I posted the above there were a lot of things I didn't know or wasn't privy to.  

• Didn't know there was an attempt to update the page and reflect the 370k nature...
  • Didn't know about LAFC shuttering and just thought it was "a few" 370k guys being invited over to play...
  • Didn't know that the 370k-375k space was in as dire straits and situation as it was with so many pieces in motion...

So that said, while yeah, there's still in my opinion a gap despite what primaries may look like between 370k or 375k when you look at physicals and secondaries behind the scenes, I get what Hardman is trying to do and as I said before, he knows I love him guys!  Give things a go, the space is going to suffer a bit of a shock, but it'll all work out and settle itself in.  We just need to be really happy that he's putting the effort, investment and determination in because this space can't be down to just one 370k or so org serving everything from 370 to 375k, that'd be disastrous.  And no, that's not a shot at Enigma in ANY way whatsoever...just one org can't cover all that...trust me, I know!  

I apologize for anybody who thought I was here tossing shots, that wasn't the intent.  Was just trying to help provide my perspective on the space at the time given what I knew, which apparently was quite different than the reality.

• Upvote 3

Kai Tokugawa: Some shenanigans are going on but I don't really care. I got my long deserved title fight and soon the old new champ will be back on the throne!

I am slightly surprised that bitchass Baby is not my opponent, but I guess he was stripped for avoiding me and being a little bitch.

Anyway, now I am gonna take on a bigger challenge against a 370 guy, but that's not a problem. I will prevail.

9.jpg.03d96925674352b484b36d5b437667e5.jpg

• Like 2

I'm sure he'll have no problem fighting you if he decides to go ahead and keep fighting at Bellicose.  I love the confidence though!  This is actually the one fight I've been wanting to happen for a while that we may not get a chance to see anytime soon if he doesn't sign.  

• Upvote 1

5FAAEC3F-095C-41B6-9368-7B677717DCBE.jpeg.f23b113c8d8b8f5d5222d81ec3175dfe.jpeg
• Middleweight Champion

•Former Welterweight Champion

• First Double Champion In Bellicose History

Tim Horton 13-3:

Title: The Great White Oh Shit!

“I seen in Bellicose news lately, with the original company being sold and a new one being formed with this whole new crop of older fighters. Some folks have seen this and probably think, “Oh let me shy away from signing or resigning that’s scaryyy.” which for all you average lazy American bred cowards out there we can request to not face any of those fighters and stick to the original Bellicose roster and shy away from title gold until you seem fit! I currently am the Middleweight Champion, and they’re gonna take my title. How do you think I feel? #TheGreatWhiteNorth knows only what a fat wad of bills and gold championships feels like. It’s what I was made for anyways. A few guys from LAFC and my team Nap or Tap have made the transition to bellicose, and I dare a fraud like James Howlett who shouldn’t be representing OUR flag as Canadians to challenge someone like them because they bring the Tap to the name. I’ve been doing the assbeating in Bellicose and now we all must do it simultaneously. It’s a true honor to be competing along side my team. Two real good people who happen to be American, take notes slackers and twinkie chewers! Morale of the story is I won’t let this transition slow me down, I have a belt to defend for the last time before I’m stripped on the 20th! Before I get another shot at the belt since i will be stripped. ROCK ROMERO after we both sign over to the rebooted Bellicose let’s have a fight at 185, I will put aside the title shot to put an end to your mindless rambling you juiced up weasel. Agree and start your weight gain, we will get the contract sent over. This is a fight that needs to be booked, the fans wanna see it and they wanna see him get humbled. #TheGreatWhiteNorth will give them what they want. See you soon, Bellicose!”

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Galahad said:

Kai Tokugawa: Some shenanigans are going on but I don't really care. I got my long deserved title fight and soon the old new champ will be back on the throne!

I am slightly surprised that bitchass Baby is not my opponent, but I guess he was stripped for avoiding me and being a little bitch.

Anyway, now I am gonna take on a bigger challenge against a 370 guy, but that's not a problem. I will prevail.

9.jpg.03d96925674352b484b36d5b437667e5.jpg

9F5ABF19-AD76-4428-8294-A2A3A9B4ACBD.gif.c43efa416a89d521e3cd24e6ef5f13fe.gif

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.: “Just shut up…I’m still champ, still defending my title 11-26; great job getting an unwarranted title shot at Bellicose 2nd. You don’t wanna fight me. Stop saying my name for clout. If you can’t beat Charles, you can’t beat me. I’m a way better striker than him. 🙃

• Upvote 2

On 11/3/2022 at 6:38 AM, Sprooch said:

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr.: “Just shut up…I’m still champ, still defending my title 11-26; great job getting an unwarranted title shot at Bellicose 2nd. You don’t wanna fight me. Stop saying my name for clout. If you can’t beat Charles, you can’t beat me. I’m a way better striker than him. 🙃

You call it unwarranted, but at least he's willing to fight.  You could have done great things here, kid.  Shame you fear stepping in the cage with the best.  I always thought to be the best, you had to beat the best.

All kidding aside, I wish you best of luck wherever you end up.  I truly had hoped to continue working with you at Bellicose.  But, not everyone is cut out for the Home of Ruthless Aggression I suppose.  🤪

• Upvote 1

Official first rankings of Bellicose prior to any events post-merge.

Keep in mind there are a few individuals who may not yet be on this list due to contracts pending, etc.  This initial ranking is a combination of different things such as hype, recent record, and P4P ranking.  

Enjoy!

g3VUky4.jpg     uXyxfPS.jpg

P68hy69.jpg     JvhpMlY.jpg

QrKXVhE.jpg     XX4guhl.jpg

qgfIHys.jpg

4 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

You call it unwarranted, but at least he's willing to fight.  You could have done great things here, kid.  Shame you fear stepping in the cage with the best.  I always thought to be the best, you had to beat the best.

All kidding aside, I wish you best of luck wherever you end up.  I truly had hoped to continue working with you at Bellicose.  But, not everyone is cut out for the Home of Ruthless Aggression I suppose.  🤪

Dakota Thibodeaux Jr: "Scared lol, I bludgeoned and slept the best you had. What balked my signing was the fact the 370k info was hidden and not upfront. Shady Biznass, bapa. But I don't mind someone else carrying the org, my back has long been sore from toting the load. Best of luck to you all."  

• Like 1

Yeah, Rak and Tim were huge for us.  Keywon could have been just as Lightspeed had a shot at being a part of that.  But those divisions are all in great gloves now.  I still hold out hope we'll get those guys in here again some day.  Keywon just needs to be willing to fight in 265+.

• Upvote 2