Combate - The Number One Org in the game today

Alfred

My camp carries the org on its back, so thank you for your kind words. I'll assume you were directing them to me.

My fighters Mohammed Kahn and Chris Steve were the main event and co-main event that put them at the top of the rankings.

This is why you pay the cost of doing business with the King. I want all that Chucky Cheddar.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

About a year ago, after a bad run at Pulse, I had all but given up on Verneri Ahma. I signed him to PANDA, to crush some cans while I decide should I just cut him or make him a spar bot.

And now, after 12 fights and PANDA/combate merger later, he is the undisputed world champ at the #1 ranked org in the world. Very much like the great UFC champion Aljamain Sterling.

Congratulations to Combate and Darren Russell. Great to see your hard work pay off.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Alfred said:

Don't know how long things have been that way or what happened to Syn but have to say congrats to Darren Russell and Combate for reaching the #1 spot in the org rankings.

Have to say I didn't expect to see it as I had pretty much wrote them off as an unorganised semi-serious PPV org. Shows what I know. 

I've worked on and off with Darren for almost a year now. He's always been on top of his shit. More of a slow and steady type with emphasis on steady. 

Congrats, Darren. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Balagot Liu approves of Combate .

He had this to say about his reign as the Featherweight Champion of the org : ''I thank Mr.Russell for good contract, me stay loyal to Combate and will be Champion forever ! Spartan MMA team number one ! '' 

18 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Congrats on #1. Don't worry about the comments, whether my event got canceled is besides the point. #1 is #1 and you guys have done some real good work. 

Of course you got cancelled. What did you think was gonna happen? You said that you were based in Miami and lied. We need Miami please Mike Miami add Miami Mike!!!!!!

#CancelsynfornotbeinginMiami

• Downvote 4

• 3 weeks later...