RISE Fight League | Resurrected

Alfred

Well folks, RISE is back and I could not be less excited. Don't get me wrong, I'll run the hell out of this org but I'm just saying, I can't be arsed and I already regret it. 

My only source of interest is coming from the crazy mayhem of the OPEN WEIGHT OPEN ID division which kicks of this coming sunday. It's full of largely unknown fighters right now but I hope to turn them into overhyped, underskilled household names in pretty quick fashion. If all else fails, Butch has three fighters signed and it will be great fun contributing to him sliding back down the rankings. 

#freecamara

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...

Click to view banner full size

The Chronicles of Alfredo Gonzalez and his 380k org RISE FIGHT LEAGUE

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Uncle Mike

The org has gotten off to a fantastic start so far and I just could not be happier or more motivated to do well. 

The Open Weight Open ID division is in full swing and is only about 50% filled with autobots and blue mooners which is a massive success in my book. There was a little set back after the first event when my good friend Butch the Judas rage sacked all of his fighters for some reason after a clean sweep of victories. I guess that'll teach me for trying to feed some of my less able alliance mates some easy wins (I'm joking! But I probably would accept bribes to set up favourable match ups) RISE's second event was a big one for me and it's blockbuster five fight card really propelled us up those rankings. I'm pretty sure that we'll be #1 with a few more of those.

One fighter that did emerge from the fray was 175lb Commie Hunter who defeated 226lb Frank Granger by first round KO. He will now go on to face superheavyweight Mikhail Martynov for the title at RISE 4 on the 21st November. I am very much looking forward to that and to see whether Hunter's KO power extends to big superheavyweight chins like Martynov's. Either way, after only one fight each in the org, no one can say that these warriors don't deserve an opportunity at the belt.

The org is also busy preparing for the upcoming Alliance World Championship which it will be hosting so this week is full of test events for people to waste hundreds of dollars worth of VIP on. Just gotta have that 7.2 granite chin baybay! I didn't get that myself though. I got a VERY confident 7.2 learner instead and it still cost me three months VIP. But anyway, I named him Bobby and he has a cool avatar. I'm sure he's going to go far in the tournament.

There is also some individual weight class tournaments that I'm putting on. They are absolutely inundated with applications and I've had to turn tons of people away in fact. Fine, that's not entirely true. There might be a FEW spots left at least.

In other news, I recently learned that RISE, the only official 380k org in the game, is going to have some competition. At first I was a little worried but then I saw the competition, my fears quickly turned to happiness. One of the orgs lead by a plumber already died a day into the new ID turn so that was one of them down straight away. Next there is Goon FC in Montreal. Who the hell wants to go to Montreal to fight I thought? Not me amigo. It's run by some new guy called Michael Belanger who is almost certainly Ibrahim Camara. I mean, I don't know for sure but there's a strong possibility that it could be right? After them there is that guy who used to run that LGBT org for like ten minutes before folding like a cheap lawn chair. They have a cool moving logo but I'm not worried. RISE has an even better moving logo! I give them until Christmas until foldsville. Lastly there is some weird Motorcycle Club org that popped up at the last minute. These could be my biggest competition in the game purely down to the orgs head honcho having a great many minions at his disposal. I imagine that we will fight tooth and nail for every scrap of 380k goodness but in the end RISE will prevail because who the fuck wants to pretend to be some fat bearded larper wearing a leather vest scrapping it out in the parking lot of their clubhouse? There's going to be blowback for that little jab I'm sure but RISE will be ready and waiting. Let's get it on!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

The Chronicles of Alfredo Gonzalez and his 380k org RISE FIGHT LEAGUE (The Only Official 380k Org of MMATycoon)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Uncle Mike

I am glad to see that the new server migration has been a glaring success though I must admit that I thought your instructions on manually editing the host file in order to access the new server early was a little optimistic. Perhaps you forget that you are dealing with the technologically stunted and outright simple of the world here, many of which are too backwards to play anything more advanced than an online web based browser game? For example, we have a man in our alliance who can only get on to discord when his daughter is around to log him in. His daughter moved away last spring and we have not seen nor heard from him since.

Onto org matters and RISE, the only official 380k org of MMATycoon, continues to reach for the sky. Since my last word, I have signed a whopping three fighters and I believe this sort of rapid expansion is what will set us apart in the long run. The Alliance World Championship, of which RISE will be hosting, is still in it's fighter testing phase though it pains me to say that enthusiasm for this coming years tournament seems to be about on par with that of the worlds love of English cuisine. There is radio silence from the 2020 winners YABAI and even The Stepdads seem to be having trouble finding three barely active non autobots to participate. Bleak times indeed but I can't help but feel if you had of finished your bathroom just a few months earlier, things might have been different? Oh what am I saying. It's not your fault. Who can compete with all these Mega-drives and Nintendo 64s? The kids are going crazy for them. Plus shoddy tiling is an eyesore no man should have to stare at when he is going for his daily constitutional.

Anyway, another weekend passes and with it RISE's third event. This time, with the help of two test fights, we was able to fill all ten slots. Whoopy! I believe that having those full ten fights is what helped us lose only 170k (although I am yet to hand out bonuses so that figure will change by $4) Luckily, I do not measure success by the amount of money generated otherwise I might be a little less optimistic. Who needs money anyway?

There were some very good fights throughout the night but the one that stood out the most was between 170lb Anti Half Assed (what a cool name) and 253lb Tali Ihantala. Executing a flawless game plan, Mr. Half Assed was able to get himself ahead on the scorecards far enough to win a 2 rounds to 1 unanimous decision. This result makes him the next in line for a title shot of which will be crowned this coming Sunday. Stay tuned to find out who will become the first ever RISE OPEN WEIGHT CHAMPION!

• Upvote 6

Hey all. Sorry to be a pain but I am scrapping the 380k tournaments. They just take too long to fill up and I don't have the patience to wait a real life year for people to train their projects. 

What I will be doing instead is much more in line with the idea of a "fight league" and much more fun. Also allows us to get going now and actually incentivises managers to do so (and possible gives a little extra chance to the more noobier class early on) 

I will be offering 3 MONTHS VIP to the first manager in every 380k weight class that can rack up 7 WINS in a row.

(THIS INCLUDES THE WEIGHT CLASSES THAT THE WORLD ALLIANCE CHAMPIONSHIPS WILL BE USING)

(THE AWC WILL CONTINUE AS PLANNED HOWEVER. NO CHANGES THERE!)

Eligible weight classes are

135lbs, 145lbs, 155lbs, 170lbs, 185lbs, 205lbs & 265lbs 

I'm not going to over complicate things with tons of rules but I will just say that there will be no cherry picking fights. You get who you are given and I will obviously be giving out tough fights to try and prevent you schlubs from taking my hard earned money out of my pocket. The winners of these prizes are going to have to the Rocky Balboa's of 380k!

No need to sign up or anything. It will be ongoing as of this moment to whoever is active at RISE. 

Again, apologies to anyone who has created and signed up to tournaments. If you have already signed your fighter with RISE with the expectation of a tournament and you now wish to leave, please let me know and I will release your guy asap. 

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

RISE FIGHT LEAGUE - RANKINGS & LEADERBOARD (6th Dec 2021)

OPEN WEIGHT DIVISION

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Anti Half Assed

C] Anti Half Assed (25-17-1, W,W,W,W,W - 170lbs)
1] Ivern Gustavsson (14-8, W,W,W,W,W - 214lbs)
2] DeShawn West (14-1, W,W,W,W,L - 145lbs)
3] Commie Hunyer (9-4, L,W,W,W,W - 175lbs)
4] Torkel Bystrom (14-8, W,W,W,W,W - 255lbs)
5] Dimitri Svytogor (13-6, W,L,L,L,L - 261lbs)
6] Tali Ihantala (7-7, W,L,W,W,W - 253lbs)
7] Klaus Chugman (28-22, W,L,L,W,W - 130lbs)
8]Jaro Lalla (22-24-2, W,L,W,W,L - 131lbs)
9] Jason Carter (10-3, L,W,W,W,L - 185lbs)
10] Mikhail Martynov (15-15, L,L,W,L,L - 275lbs) 

380k VIP Prize Leaderboards 

(3 Months VIP to FIRST in each 380k weight class to win 7 in a row)

155lbs

Dominik Dlask (J Thorgrin) - 1 Win

185lbs

Jussi Seppa (Marcus Crassus) - 1 Win

Honza Hohol (J Thorgrin) - 1 Win

205lbs

Kamil Krahujec (J Thorgrin) - 1 Win

265lbs

Ildefonso Jaquez (Dakota Thibodeaux) - 1 Win

Gabriel Read (Harvey Colby) - 1 Win

• Upvote 5

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

RISE FIGHT LEAGUE - RANKINGS & LEADERBOARD (6th Dec 2021)

OPEN WEIGHT DIVISION

C] Anti Half Assed (25-17-1, W,W,W,W,W - 170lbs)
1] Ivern Gustavsson (14-8, W,W,W,W,W - 214lbs)
2] DeShawn West (14-1, W,W,W,W,L - 145lbs)
3] Commie Hunyer (9-4, L,W,W,W,W - 175lbs)
4] Torkel Bystrom (14-8, W,W,W,W,W - 255lbs)
5] Dimitri Svytogor (13-6, W,L,L,L,L - 261lbs)
6] Tali Ihantala (7-7, W,L,W,W,W - 253lbs)
7] Klaus Chugman (28-22, W,L,L,W,W - 130lbs)
8]Jaro Lalla (22-24-2, W,L,W,W,L - 131lbs)
9] Jason Carter (10-3, L,W,W,W,L - 185lbs)
10] Mikhail Martynov (15-15, L,L,W,L,L - 275lbs) 

155lbs

185lbs

205lbs

265lbs

You are missing someone from the list.

Ildefonso Jaquez @ 265. He didn't fall victim to the shady lay and pray tactics for an easy win against manager Marcus Crassus like my other guy. (T.T)

• Upvote 1

RISE FIGHT LEAGUE - RANKINGS & LEADERBOARD (13th Dec 2021)

OPEN WEIGHT DIVISION

C] Anti Half Assed (170lbs, 25-17-1, W,W,W,W,W)
1] Ivern Gustavsson (214lbs, 14-8, W,W,W,W,W)
2] Jason Carter (185lbs, 11-3, W,L,W,W,W)
3] DeShawn West (145lbs, 14-1, W,W,W,W,L)
4] Commie Hunter (175lbs, 9-4, L,W,W,W,W)
5] Frank Granger (225lbs, 24-17, W,W,L,L,L)
6] Dimitri Svytagor (261lbs, 13-6, W,L,L,L,L)
7] Tali Ihantala (253lbs, 7-7, W,L,W,W,W)
8] Torkel Bystrom (255lbs, 14-8, W,W,W,W,W)
9] John Amery (275lbs, 12-6, W,W,W,W,L)
10] Roman Ship (283lbs, 8-9, W,L,W,W,L)

135lbs

Deacon Fries (Mao Xiang) - 1 Win

145lbs

Cyril Cizek (J Thorgrin) - 1 Win
Mister Madness The 3rd (Butch Harris) - 1 Win

155lbs

Lion Heart (Olivia Marshall) - 1 Win
Francis Ngannou (Abdu Hakim) - 1 Win

170lbs

Darrell Newsome (Butch Harris) - 1 Win

185lbs

205lbs

Matvey Aslanov (Jack Beuuuuur) - 1 Win

Robert Brown (Butch Harris) - 1 Win

265lbs

• Upvote 2

Always looking for new talent. Especially in the lower weight classes which are hard to fill. 3 months VIP to the first fighter in each 380k weight class to rack up seven wins in a row. No one past 2 yet so still early days to get in on the challenge. 

Also, if anyone is interested in coming in as staff to help with recruiting/contracts or even learning how to run an org into the ground quickly and efficiently, please get in contact. Applications must be able to speak Spanish. Gracias. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

RISE FIGHT LEAGUE - RANKINGS & LEADERBOARD (13th Dec 2021)

OPEN WEIGHT DIVISION

C] Anti Half Assed (170lbs, 25-17-1, W,W,W,W,W)
1] Ivern Gustavsson (214lbs, 14-8, W,W,W,W,W)
2] Jason Carter (185lbs, 11-3, W,L,W,W,W)
3] DeShawn West (145lbs, 14-1, W,W,W,W,L)
4] Commie Hunter (175lbs, 9-4, L,W,W,W,W)
5] Frank Granger (225lbs, 24-17, W,W,L,L,L)
6] Dimitri Svytagor (261lbs, 13-6, W,L,L,L,L)
7] Tali Ihantala (253lbs, 7-7, W,L,W,W,W)
8] Torkel Bystrom (255lbs, 14-8, W,W,W,W,W)
9] John Amery (275lbs, 12-6, W,W,W,W,L)
10] Roman Ship (283lbs, 8-9, W,L,W,W,L)

135lbs

145lbs

155lbs

Lion Heart (Olivia Marshall) - 1 Win

170lbs

Darrell Newsome (Butch Harris) - 1 Win

185lbs

205lbs

265lbs

16365033065511.jpg

Caulk Master Flex

You dare to forget the man who can caulk a crack with both hands tied behind his back? You mean to tell me you lost track of the man who can fill a gap. while spitting a glorious rap? You should be ashamed of yourself for miss placing the name of the only man who can lay the bead like a Mysterious Steed!

I am appalled kind sir.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On 12/13/2021 at 9:35 PM, Alfred said:

Always looking for new talent. Especially in the lower weight classes which are hard to fill. 3 months VIP to the first fighter in each 380k weight class to rack up seven wins in a row. No one past 2 yet so still early days to get in on the challenge. 

Also, if anyone is interested in coming in as staff to help with recruiting/contracts or even learning how to run an org into the ground quickly and efficiently, please get in contact. Applications must be able to speak Spanish. Gracias. 

Sprechen Sie Deutsch?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

RISE FIGHT LEAGUE - RANKINGS & LEADERBOARD (27th Dec 2021)

OPEN WEIGHT DIVISION

[C] Anti Half Assed (170lbs, 26-17-1, W,W,W,W,W)
[1] DeShawn West (145lbs, 15-1, W,W,W,W,W) ▲ 2
[2] Prana Halo (222lbs, 5-2, W,W,W,W,L) NE
[3] Jason Carter (191lbs, 11-3, W,L,W,W,W) ▼ 1 
[4] Frank Granger (225lbs, 25-17, W,W,W,L,L) ▲ 1
[5] Tali Ihantala (253lbs, 8-7, W,W,L,W,W) ▲ 2
[6] Ivern Gustavsson (214lbs, 14-9, L,W,W,W,W) ▼ 5
[7] Dimitri Svytogor (261lbs, 14-7, L,W,W,L,L) ▼ 1 
[8] Jab Buckeye (196lbs, 19-17-1, W,W,D,W,L) NE
[9] John Amery (275lbs, 12-6, W,W,W,W,L)
[10] Commmie Hunter (175lbs, 9-5, L,L,W,W,W) ▼ 6

135lbs

145lbs

Phuc Tran (Ace Charles) - 1 Win
Arthur Pugsley (Pika Choo) - 1 Win

155lbs

Simon Phoenix (Gurra Granet) - 1 Win
Tarrell Newsome (Tycoon Judas) - 1 Win

170lbs

Darrell Newsome (Butch Harris) - 2 Wins
James Jones (Luke Davies) - 1 Win
Tobias Ahearn (Brian Gatz) - 1 Win

185lbs

Kody Thibodeaux (Scott Bandz) - 1 Win

205lbs

Master Leader (Master Leader) - 1 Win
Jack Serra (Thaddeus Banks) - 1 Win
Denny Boyd (Denny Boyd) - 1 Win

265lbs

Zac Zane (Golden Finch) - 1 Win
Elinho Mineiro (John Pezao) - 1 Win
Fatty McBurger (Tycoon Judas) - 1 Win

• Upvote 3

DECEMBER 2021 - End of Month Review

RISE Open Weight/Open ID Division

It's no secret that I very much enjoy the unpredictable mayhem that the Open Weight concept brings and it's been great fun watching the division unfold over the last couple of months since the org began. Full of misfits, unknowns and undesirables and comprising of over the hill veterans and undercooked projects, everyone has a chance to shine and already some real stars have been emerging from the pits of obscurity. 

175lbs boxer Commie Hunter was crowned as the very first RISE Open Weight champion and looked to be a real powerhouse as he finished by first round KO much larger opponents in Frank Granger and Mikhail Martynov. However, a championship run never panned out for Hunter as he dropped the title to complete unknown Anti Half Assed in his first defence and it is actually Half Assed who has emerged as the real face of the division this far. Something of a nomadic journeyman throughout most of his career, his fortunes have certainly changed since being taken under the wing of manager Aaron Work and joining up with the org. Work has guided Half Assed to an undefeated five fight winning streak that has seen him climb from the +2000 P4P depths all the way up to the #330 mark and capture and defend the RISE Open Weight belt. Of course, now the real fun begins as we head into the new year and we can start to answer some questions such as “how far can this 34 year old, 170lbs all rounder go?” Half Assed will make his second title defence against 15-1 natural featherweight DeShawn West quite early in January 2022 and that is going to be an absolute can't miss affair. 

Elsewhere in the division, highly skilled grappler Prana Halo has made a recent return to MMA and has so far looked mightily impressive. Two fights and two quick first round submission victories has catapulted him up into #3 in the RISE rankings and with another victory a very likely title shot will have been secured. Not bad going at all for the 222lb 40 year old

Finishing the month of December at #4 in the rankings is highly skilled 225lbs Frank Granger. His debut in the org was a bust as he lost to Commie Hunter by first round KO but since then he has managed to turn things around somewhat and racked up a three fight winning streak. He suffered a 16 day injury after his last fight however so we are unlikely to see him return to the cage before mid January. 

One fighter currently on a good streak of wins is super-heavyweight John “The Patriot” Amery though due to inactivity, he has only managed one fight in the RISE ranks since joining some time ago. Still, he has managed to get back to the grind and he will be taking on #8 ranked Jab Buckeye on the 16th January. Hopefully we can get Amery a bit more active in 2022. 

It's still very early days in the in the 380k divisions but things are expected to pick up as we head into the new year. 

Only one fighter has currently managed to move up to two wins in a row and that is Darrel Newsome in the 170lbs division. Managed by Tycoon Judas, Newsome is certainly not trying to spend any more time in the cage than is absolutely necessary with both wins coming by KO in the first round. Elsewhere throughout the organisation there are plenty of other fighters who have gotten their first win and look to be decent prospects. Whether they will pan out or not in the fickle world of mmatycoon remains to be seen but it's going to be a lot of fun watching things unfold. 

Just a friendly reminder however that, as stated from the beginning, only the toughest mofo's ready and able to take on all challenges will be able to win the VIP prize and any declined fight offers will count as a loss on the leaderboard. 

• Upvote 2

RISE FIGHT LEAGUE - RANKINGS & LEADERBOARD (3rd Jan 2022)

OPEN WEIGHT DIVISION

[C] Anti Half Assed (170lbs, 26-17-1, W,W,W,W,W)
[1] Luis Maestre (300lbs, 25-11, W,L,W,W,L) NE
[2] DeShawn West (145lbs, 15-1, W,W,W,W,W) ▼ 1 
[3] Prana Halo (222lbs, 5-2, W,W,W,W,L) ▼ 1 
[4] Roman Ship (283lbs, 9-9, W,W,L,W,W) NE
[5] Commie Hunter (175lbs, 10-5, W,L,L,W,W) ▲ 5
[6] Frank Granger (225lbs, 25-17, W,W,W,L,L) ▼ 2
[7] Tali Ihantala (253lbs, 8-7, W,W,L,W,W) ▼ 2
[8] Ivern Gustavsson (214lbs, 14-9, L,W,W,W,W) ▼ 2
[9] Dimitri Svytogor (261lbs, 14-7, L,W,W,L,L) ▼ 2
[10] Jab Buckeye (196lbs, 19-17-1, W,W,D,W,L) ▼ 2

135lbs

Ari Katajamaki (Frank Castle) - 1 Win

145lbs

Mister Madness The 3rd (Butch Harris) - 2 Wins

155lbs

Gabriel Soares (John Pezao) - 1 Win
Hank Pym (Walter Lawson) - 1 Win

170lbs

Darrell Newsome (Butch Harris) - 2 Wins
James Jones (Luke Davies) - 1 Win
Tobias Ahearn (Brian Gatz) - 1 Win

185lbs

Honza Hohol (J Thorgrin) - 2 Wins
Kody Thibodeaux (Scott Bandz) - 1 Win
Charlie Gomez (Burny Mak) - 1 Win
Sugar Ray Karter (Marcus Crassus) - 1 Win

205lbs

Master Leader (Master Leader) - 1 Win
Jack Serra (Thaddeus Banks) - 1 Win
Denny Boyd (Denny Boyd) - 1 Win

265lbs

Zac Zane (Golden Finch) - 1 Win
Elinho Mineiro (John Pezao) - 1 Win
Fatty McBurger (Tycoon Judas) - 1 Win
Leonard Susskind (Alan Partridge) - 1 Win
Jimbo Gregor (Thaddeus Banks) - 1 Win

• Upvote 1

RISE FIGHT LEAGUE - RANKINGS & LEADERBOARD (10th Jan 2022)

OPEN WEIGHT DIVISION

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - DeShawn West

[C] DeShawn West (145lbs, 16-1, W,W,W,W,W) ▲ 2
[1] Luis Maestre (300lbs, 25-11, W,L,W,W,L)
[2] Prano Halo (225lbs, 6-2, W,W,W,W,W) ▲ 1
[3] Anti Half Assed (169lbs, 26-18-1, L,W,W,W,W) ▼ 3
[4] Roman Ship (283lbs, 9-9, W,W,L,W,W)
[5] Commie Hunter (175lbs, 10-5, W,L,L,W,W)
[6] Frank Granger (225lbs, 25-17, W,W,W,L,L)
[7] Dimitri Svytogor (261lbs, 14-7, L,W,W,L,L) ▲ 2
[8] Ivern Gustavsson (214lbs, 14-9, L,W,W,W,W)
[9] Jason Carter (199lbs, 11-4, L,W,L,W,W)
 NE
[10] Ken Irrawaddy (155lbs, 20-15, W,W,L,L,L) NE

135lbs

Deacon Fries (Mao Xiang) - 2 Win

145lbs

Mister Madness The 3rd (Butch Harris) - 2 Wins
Len Drew (Aria Mill) - 1 Win
Jere Luokkamaki (Frank Castle) - 1 Win

155lbs

Gabriel Soares (John Pezao) - 1 Win
Dillon Danis (Luca Altieri) 1 Win