PLEASE MIKE DO NOT ADD MIAMI

gwad12345

33 minutes ago, Mentor said:

I say remove all locations, they are a useless pain in the ass worth nothing. All they do is confuse people and add extra costs to travel and energy loss. 

I think cities are great for gyms and companies (not orgs). Fact you wait 2-3 days for clothes/supps buying from another location, at least gives new companies (not orgs) the opportunity to seize the most untapped market and some incentive to those in that location to shop local.

You're not going to lose ANY customers because of your amount of cities, so more cities please. Don't need to go cray cray. 8 more cities rounds us out at an even 20 (not including the Island).

Miami, Dallas, Beijing*, Mexico City, Cape Town, Rome, Dublin, Marseille

* or Hong Kong, Beijing is just more "commercially" appropriate.

and you could add Thailand, Abu Dhabi or Saudi Arabia, Vancouver, Denver, another Russian city like Moscow one day...

Text based game, text based flavor. People love a good theme.

I could justify avoiding Germany because we're not mature enough as a populace... other wise would be good addition as well.

Why so many US cities? Probably the biggest market irl for the game and 3rd most populated country in the world + #1 MMA capital of the world irl.

- KO King

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rambo said:

I think cities are great for gyms and companies (not orgs). Fact you wait 2-3 days for clothes/supps buying from another location, at least gives new companies (not orgs) the opportunity to seize the most untapped market and some incentive to those in that location to shop local.

You're not going to lose ANY customers because of your amount of cities, so more cities please. Don't need to go cray cray. 8 more cities rounds us out at an even 20 (not including the Island).

Miami, Dallas, Beijing*, Mexico City, Cape Town, Rome, Dublin, Marseille

* or Hong Kong, Beijing is just more "commercially" appropriate.

and you could add Thailand, Abu Dhabi or Saudi Arabia, Vancouver, Denver, another Russian city like Moscow one day...

Text based game, text based flavor. People love a good theme.

I could justify avoiding Germany because we're not mature enough as a populace... other wise would be good addition as well.

Why so many US cities? Probably the biggest market irl for the game and 3rd most populated country in the world + #1 MMA capital of the world irl.

- KO King

Or you could add in Tampere?

My suggestions:

Dallas (We have east coast/west coast US cities, but nothing in between)

Mexico City 

Paris (The French are known cowards which is perfect for plenty of tycoon managers)

Berlin

Hong Kong

Cairo (Would be great to have an African city)

Nonthaburi (I don't think we as a community can handle Bangkok but Thailand deserves a city)

Dubai 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, clydebankblitz said:

I can't believe there's still genuine discussions about adding a location to a game that doesn't use locations haha.

Flavor text. There's benefits to locations. Good for fighter organization too. See best manager records and fighters records per location. More arenas. More flavor. Nobody is leaving the game over location.

38 minutes ago, popart said:

My suggestions:

Dallas (We have east coast/west coast US cities, but nothing in between)

Mexico City 

Paris (The French are known cowards which is perfect for plenty of tycoon managers)

Berlin

Hong Kong

Cairo (Would be great to have an African city)

Nonthaburi (I don't think we as a community can handle Bangkok but Thailand deserves a city)

Dubai 

we can't handle bangkok, but we could probably phuket.

• Like 3

Isn't most of the cities already ghost towns? Hilo, Sydney, St Petes, Toyko and Helsinki are basically all dead. 

Adding more would just make a the game look dead. If anything they need to remove certain cities and put them into more to make the game look more active rather than less. I'm not against re-naming the pre-existing cities but adding more just seems wack. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2