Miami - Yes or now - You decide!

gwad12345

Include Miami - Yay or Nay?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Include Miami - Yay or Nay?

• Yes - even though it sucks
    • No - it sucks

1 hour ago, bjornmma1 said:

I voted no for nearly the exact opposite reason.

It is is like with parenting, no good comes from always given a crying child what it wants. 

Parental duties are the mods' responsibility.

I'm just trying to get a thirty second nap on an intercontinental flight, but the rug rat kicking my seat keeps whining about Miami. 

19 hours ago, Zello said:

Hilo needs to go I mean look at this shit boring as fuck

PNT4C43.jpg

Now picture this as your highstreet

Yk4pmQa.jpg

3HGHINp.jpg

cqBqyyX.jpg?1

Much better.

Please Mike add Miami. We need Miami Please Mike add MIAMI!!!!

I'm going to say this the most responsible, polite, and professional way possible but FORGET you. My base, private gym, and fighter stable is all out of Hilo. You got a No vote just for that. Don't throw another place under the bus trying to leverage your own.

And between Miami and Hilo or let's just go for the state's for that matter how many Floridians have been champion in an organization as big as the UFC?

Hawaii has at least had 2. Penn a hall of famer and Holloway.

Heck even Missouri has at least 1 and would give the game a new Time zone.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

I'm going to say this the most responsible, polite, and professional way possible but FORGET you. My base, private gym, and fighter stable is all out of Hilo. You got a No vote just for that. Don't throw another place under the bus trying to leverage your own.

And between Miami and Hilo or let's just go for the state's for that matter how many Floridians have been champion in an organization as big as the UFC?

Hawaii has at least had 2. Penn a hall of famer and Holloway.

Heck even Missouri has at least 1 and would give the game a new Time zone.

there's a lot of pretty good fighters from UFC from florida.. not all time greats i guess

nate marquardt,

texeira

cerrone

not to mention American Top Team is out of FL

but i dont think this is a poll to REPLACE hilo.. only 1 guy is saying that.. i think  it just to simply add a new city.

if there were going to be a city removed i think st pete would be the best one but im cool with them all staying.

13 minutes ago, scottxbandz said:

but i dont think this is a poll to REPLACE hilo.. only 1 guy is saying that.. i think  it just to simply add a new city.

Oh I get that I really do. My point was simply I'm voting no just because the guy wanting it is throwing removing a city. Also one that would have an effect on me. Which is why you can't really remove any city because it's going to have an effect on some players. Want to add a city cool. But when a guy is saying remove one that effects me and he wants it I'm voting against him. And at least pick a spot to remove that doesn't have championship history at the highest level behind it when where he wants doesn't.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Let me say I full heartedly agree with not removing any cities. I also agree with adding cities. And let me shed some Floridian training light on ya...

Kamaru Usman
Colby Covington
Cosmo Alexandre
Jorge Masdival
Hector Lombard
Anthony Johnson
Thiago Silva
Niko Price
Kimbo Slice
Seth Petrezuli
Ben Saunders
Rashad Evans
Miguel Torres
Michael Chandler
Vitor Belfort
Eddie Alvarez
Michael Johnson
Din Thomas

a lot of them were on Blackzillians or American Top Team (both based in Florida). Now a lot of them at Sanford MMA (based in Florida). Usman just left Sanford last year or the year before that.

Shit, we can talk boxing. Roy Jones Jr, Andre Berto, Ray Mercer, Antonio Tarver, Keith Thurmon, I'm sure I'm forgetting some high level guys. I could name off some locals like Bryant Perreira...

and only Florida could turn two fairies like Jake and John Paul into half what competent boxers.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Let me say I full heartedly agree with not removing any cities. I also agree with adding cities. And let me shed some Floridian training light on ya...

Kamaru Usman
Colby Covington
Cosmo Alexandre
Jorge Masdival
Hector Lombard
Anthony Johnson
Thiago Silva
Niko Price
Kimbo Slice
Seth Petrezuli
Ben Saunders
Rashad Evans
Miguel Torres
Michael Chandler
Vitor Belfort
Eddie Alvarez
Michael Johnson
Din Thomas

a lot of them were on Blackzillians or American Top Team (both based in Florida). Now a lot of them at Sanford MMA (based in Florida). Usman just left Sanford last year or the year before that.

Shit, we can talk boxing. Roy Jones Jr, Andre Berto, Ray Mercer, Antonio Tarver, Keith Thurmon, I'm sure I'm forgetting some high level guys. I could name off some locals like Bryant Perreira...

and only Florida could turn two fairies like Jake and John Paul into half what competent boxers.

Name one champion that is actually from there?