Butch Harris appreciation thread

teyoken

On 8/21/2022 at 11:00 PM, CelticStryder said:

Couldn't resist

djA62H2.jpg

16343608306329.jpeg

Butch "Does Not Get" Frewin

"Hmm, I'm not against this, since ponies sure are delightful and all, but you've put up the wrong man on that poster. I believe a man once came up with a saying for moments like this - FAKE NEWS. Aunt Sally says I am twice as handsome in the face as this fella."

"If I ever wanted to canter away from my moody, artistic, black and white aesthetic, I'd probably try something that represents my chosen discord handle and my love of scuba. Maybe something like below? Still got some purdy colours!"

image.png.78de5e484bd9ed99b80738e68f74fa3c.png

• Like 1

On 8/22/2022 at 10:47 PM, Daudy said:

16343608306329.jpeg

Butch "Does Not Get" Frewin

"Hmm, I'm not against this, since ponies sure are delightful and all, but you've put up the wrong man on that poster. I believe a man once came up with a saying for moments like this - FAKE NEWS. Aunt Sally says I am twice as handsome in the face as this fella."

"If I ever wanted to canter away from my moody, artistic, black and white aesthetic, I'd probably try something that represents my chosen discord handle and my love of scuba. Maybe something like below? Still got some purdy colours!"

image.png.78de5e484bd9ed99b80738e68f74fa3c.png

Shame.... I would have liked to see if this got approved. LOL