Nominations: Org of the Year 2022

Icon73

SPPS - All through-out the year the man has ran the org and kept it interesting with write ups and rankings. I don't think the guy takes a day off. 

Syn has been king for top ranked fighters but really fell off in the summer to autumn for org content. 

I'll nominate WVT also - something a lil different and keeps shit interesting with rankings and write ups. Lets you know where you are and even added an incentive to do well in the org offering up some of his own cold hard cash. 

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, ArtieBanks said:

SPPS - All through-out the year the man has ran the org and kept it interesting with write ups and rankings. I don't think the guy takes a day off. 

Syn has been king for top ranked fighters but really fell off in the summer to autumn for org content. 

I'll nominate WVT also - something a lil different and keeps shit interesting with rankings and write ups. Lets you know where you are and even added an incentive to do well in the org offering up some of his own cold hard cash. 

Yeah Writeup wise we definitely were not able to maintain that all year but I will say in our defense we did release ranking and event posters all year as well as come out with all time great manager rankings as well as complete lineal championship history for each division for fall and summer which were both huge projects and probably bigger than anything we had done previously.

But still a fair criticism none the less

14 minutes ago, Skuzbukit said:

Nominating the org you have a bunch of fighters or even just 1 in is gonna render this nomination category mostly pointless imho.

That said I'm nominating Odense, just for Shiz 'n giggles (none of my dudes in there).

Thats actually the best way to determine how good a org is. Having fighters there and experiencing the org. Would be best if you nominated the best one you've been in.

• Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Icon73 said:

Yeah Writeup wise we definitely were not able to maintain that all year but I will say in our defense we did release ranking and event posters all year as well as come out with all time great manager rankings as well as complete lineal championship history for each division for fall and summer which were both huge projects and probably bigger than anything we had done previously.

But still a fair criticism none the less

Nah that is fair content the other part was the roster was looking hella thin around that time also - I know you were wanting to get rid of the org because of time constraints against you and i'm glad you managed to find the time to put in the work near the end of the year again.