World Cup of MMAT

Alfred

3 hours ago, Skuzbukit said:

The Welsh bastards rejoice at England being beaten in the semi finals, we prefer to beat them ourselves but if we don't we still massively enjoy it when someone else does, 3 cheers for Georgia.

I didnt even know you are a hobbit.

Your profile says London!

So I don't think it's particularly fair I write a preview for this because one side is just much more faster, stronger, more handsome, smart, better at giving hugs, emotionally available, and also talented. The other side also happens to have a scottie, but that's about it.

But against my better judgement:

Georgia vs. Mexico Final Preview

135lb

Mikheil Berishvili vs Ominous "Where's Alfred's demanding nationality requirements now?" Odinson

This Mexican team is full of frauds! Ominously, this is the type of team that the corrupt ruling body has had to send to try and stop the glorious march of Georgia. Allegedly born in Mexico with a name that really reflects his parent's alleged Vatican roots, Odinson openly admits conning the authorities to let him into the competition. You can't fool us - Team Georgia at one point WAS Team Vatican City (until Alfred said no). We know a true Vatican City brother when we see one, and you aint it. Odinson is a plant! More dodgy than a used car salesman from Florida.

Nationality aside, Odinson's coaching been shrouded in deep mystery. Manager meat has been suspiciously quiet, allegedly discovering Tinder and Gym about 10 years after everyone else. With this occupying most of his time, it's incredible that Odinson remains the only undefeated fighter in the competition. Granted he's had to deal with tough competition such as Autobot One, it's still a nice curiosity.

Luckily from Team Georgia, we have a fighter that continues to break the mould and snatch wins from much more fancied opponents. After making Alfred's cheatcode of a roll his 4th wife, Mikheil Berishvili will be looking to reach for the stars again and clamp down on this fraudster. I don't need to write much about him because it's already been said, but I rate his chances as "Very Nice"/10 to pick up a stunning victory if he can dodge those hands.

170lb

Buck Bolkvadze vs Loco Coco "Pops with warm milk please"

Probably the only genuine Mexican on the roster, Loco Coco saw I was talking shit about his mediocre results so far and he ended up winning his semi-final matchup to give Team Mexico the overall win. In a way, he has some similarities to our hero Buck Bolkvadze. Similar height, similar attributes, similar comfort in the clinch.

However, that's where it ends. Buck's a diverse finisher that can do it on the feet and on the ground. He has multiple tools in the clinch and can smash people at range with his kicks. Mr Coco Pops has some boxing and managed to pitter patter his way to a decision against Peacock in the clinch, but his ground stats are all faked from his first test fight. Team Mexico and Frauds, name a more iconic duo? We'll wait.

"But what about his win over Peacock?" I hear you say. Well knowledgeable fans will know that Buck forgot to actually gameplan against Peacock in their match, and simply gave up after realising his teammates had already finished their Australian opponents. No need to expend that extra energy. Fight smarter, not just harder. While we are true believers in MMA Math, it's when all the variables are equal and not including Team Georgia's use of 'Moral Victories'. Subsequently, Coco Pop's best win so far (a UD) doesn't really matter that much heading into this fight.

Buck to finish this cereal pest any way he wants (if he feels like it)*. Clinch pull guard sub? Knee to the face? Axe Kick? Tune in to find out.

*If Buck loses it's because he didn't feel like winning due to being so gracious to his opponents.

300lb

Robbie Banks vs Judas CONzales

The third Team Mexico fraudster is in the house! Conzales has significant direct links to the competition organiser. How's that for integrity? That 1-4 record has really carried Team Mexico, and there should be an investigation into how this Conster even made it to this competition. Between him and Odinson, if this competition had any integrity the decision to make would be to disqualify Team Mexico, but alas, the Tycoon Dollars have been exchanged and the attempted fix has been put in.

To keep it short, he doesn't have a chance against the big hearted Robbie Banks if it was a fair fight. Conzales only cut Wallaby once in their fight, which ominously doesn't bode well for his chances of putting down the immortal Robbie Banks. Wallaby cuts more than any emo I've ever seen, but Conzales barely tickled him.

Robbie on the other hand is this time REALLY taking his time to consider the fight. He's been fooled into a dance off twice in a row now versus teams with very influential spy agencies. Team Mexico on the other hand? I'm not sure what their intelligence service is even called - it certainly doesn't get movies made about it. I guess it's always a possibility that actually they have the best one because no one has ever heard of it. You'll never look at the aunties on each street corner selling tamales the same again. They could all be spies!

Fortunately for Team Georgia, Bank's manager Scootz has been doing some IRL research into Latino culture if you know what I mean. We expect this counter-intelligence to help significantly. I expect Robbie to prove that third time's the charm and to get Conzales down and beat him until he wants no more. With some discussed tweaks, we should see Robbie back to his smothering best and get the big dub.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, Helmans212 said:

Damn who would've thought, Imma be honest not me. 

BUT WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS!

Not me either but alas we all know the REAL final was found in the third place match up between England and Australia. 

Long live the Ki.....sorry can't do it. Fook Australia though. Hope you all get savaged by drop bears. 

Will be handing out trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd very soon (thanks to trophy maker Roquette)

Congrats to Georgia the 2023 World Cup of MMA winners...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Alfred said:

Not me either but alas we all know the REAL final was found in the third place match up between England and Australia. 

Long live the Ki.....sorry can't do it. Fook Australia though. Hope you all get savaged by drop bears. 

Will be handing out trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd very soon (thanks to trophy maker Roquette)

Congrats to Georgia the 2023 World Cup of MMA winners...

England, always the moral victors.

Georgia though, actual winners. Went exactly how the predictions said they would, except for Odinson but we know he cheats. Buck came to party in these elimination rounds with a clutch 3 piece of finishes.

Thanks for the fun idea and hosting Alfred. One day Team Vatican City will successfully rise and not have to hide in the shadows via proxy with their funding.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4