Avatar Auction: The World Warrior Edition! Second Batch (0/5 Remaining, Ended 1:30am BST, 31st May) [Gabe TS Gardner]

gabrielnodoubt

Welcome, Welcome!

pJcs6Ls.gif
I've had a fun idea about a style of auctioning I've been wanting to try for a while, and I've finally bitten the bullet and decided to test it out;
Creating Avatars for Fighters representing randomised world countries, selected at random (with an adjustment to give higher population countries
a higher seed chance of being selected so we don't end up being TOO niche) and selling them to you, my adoring public.

Auction Rules :

I'll be listing these auctions with a decreasing price tag as the auctions go, but if you have your heart set on one,
it may be prudent to snap it up before someone else gets their grubby mitts on it.

Auctions end 48 Hrs after first Bid.

1. Mexico SOLD - 2. Vietnam  HOLDING - 3. Nigeria SOLD - 4. Egypt - 5. Japan SOLD - 6. Bangladesh HOLDING

b8sNo8L.gifN6Q6rEm.gifQhkiNOs.gifujvRzCp.gifcwy33Hd.gifWKkqGdj.gif

- The first Avatar that is bid on (By Posting the Number, Country and Bid Amount) must start at 250,000 - Buy It Now for 1 Million
- Second, 200,000 - Buy It Now for 850,000
- Third, 150,000 - Buy It Now for 550,000

-  Fourth, 100,000 - Buy It Now for 300,000
- Fifth, 50,000 - Buy It Now for 200,000

- Sixth, 0 - Buy It Now for 100,000

Please respond to the previous bidder by quoting them!

! Buy All Now - 2.5 Million !
(The Nuclear Button Option for you Madmen out there)
ZK7LLvJ.gif

DISCLAIMER:

I may reduce the prices if the bidding is stagnant - I've been away from the game for a while and the market forces that are what you people will spend on avatars is a mystery to me, I could have done more research before posting these but - eh, I'm tired.

Alterations Disclaimer: Should any of these be rejected by Mike Tycoon - I will offer some minor alterations to get them accepted, they are all standard enough avatars, using no assets from any games or media from anything related to MMA, and use plenty of avatar facial parts each, so it should all be green lighted.

Happy bidding!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Rambo said:

I'll buy 1, 3, and 5.

My only stipulation is that I get an avatar with a still image of the same flags. And if you could add more chest and upper body tats to #1, I'll even pay extra for that.

Mexicoooo Cartel ftw

Sold! I'll message you later today to arrange all that, but I'll list them as on hold for Buy It Now prices under that agreement - those alterations sound fine to me, I'll be back on and around again for 3pm GMT.

• gabrielnodoubt changed the title to Avatar Auction: The World Warrior Edition! (3/6 Remaining) [Gabe TS Gardner]
  • gabrielnodoubt changed the title to Avatar Auction: The World Warrior Edition! (1/6 Remaining) [Gabe TS Gardner]
4 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Gutted I didn't see this earlier. Cool idea. 

25k #6

I'll be doing another batch as soon as our last avatar sells - so no worries there!
Bid registered! in future, please quote the person you're outbidding in your bid so they have a chance to see the notification, as per the auctions rules, I'll quote them in for now, just for future note.