Sol União FC 400k Tournament!

Comte

Exactly, we need more. I’ve been trying to save Rio, we’re gonna need everyone to spread the word to make this tournament work, ask buddies in your alliance, friends who fight in your org, your girlfriend, Mike Tycoon and everyone you can because this will be live and you don’t want the disadvantages going in. On that note let’s get this ******* party started!

@MMATycoon

are you In or Out? 😎🇧🇷😎

Exactly, we need more. I’ve been trying to save Rio, we’re gonna need everyone to spread the word to make this tournament work, ask buddies in your alliance, friends who fight in your org, your girlfriend, Mike Tycoon and everyone you can because this will be live and you don’t want the disadvantages going in. On that note let’s get this ******* party started!

4 hours ago, Comte said:

50k bonus whoever has the best custom avatar in the  tournament. We’ll put a poll up midway through the tournament. It should be judged by backstory, success and charisma. it’s not much but a great 50k for the fighters training in the future.

just a fun add-on

I'll provide free avatars to all fighters if required.

Pm me in game. 

• Upvote 3

Let the smack talk commence we will make history in Rio you haven’t seen since Ultimate Vale Tudo or Combate but we will make Rio known to be a spot to be in and leave the neglect of this beautiful city behind. This is vale tudo at its best, so talk your talk and get down!

• Like 2

On 7/20/2023 at 7:05 PM, Comte said:

Only two but my friend and employee says he got a bunch of people lined up. Fights  for 135 have sent this is a major update!!

Hi Comte.

A bunch of people for 170? Who are they and how many?

I'm not ready to create unless we get enough people.

6 hours ago, Columbo said:

Hi Comte.

A bunch of people for 170? Who are they and how many?

I'm not ready to create unless we get enough people.

My staff did something , idk. 135 is ready, we’ll announce something soon. I need to go to the war room and talk this 170 announcement, maybe change it to a 265 400k.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...