LEVEL MMA: Summit Series

Carciofi

Due to generous donations from the above companies/managers, there will be a restructuring of the prize pool payout disbursements.

The entry fee, which was meant to serve as motivation for fighters to remain active, will also now be waived.

I will update the opening post once everything has been determined and a new plan is put in place. Big shout out to Louie and Chris for their interest and hoping to see entrants from both managers. Stay tuned…

• Upvote 2

OPENING POST UPDATED

- tournament format

- entry conditions removed

- prize pool listed

LAST POST ON PAGE 1 DETAILS SPONSORS AND CONTRIBUTORS

- this is anything but a solo effort and I can’t thank you guys enough for supporting this venture

This should create some excitement! If the format doesn’t do it for you, the prize pool certainly should. I appreciate this whole community and hope you all have fun with it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Carciofi said:

@melker0812 I’m bumping you up to the starting 16. 

I went to see a man about a Crazy Horse but I @Daudy will compete. 

This is an excellent play on words.

For the record, Jimmy tried blackmail, but little did he know all those nudes that dirt he's got on me I've actually sent to everyone else anyway. He's upset he was further down on the Christmas in July list than Alfred.

I love the concept, I am just terribly fighter slot poor. I'm maxed at 34 fighters right now and have to likely retire an old favourite to make space for one of my other tourney commitments. At this point, I probably need an intervention, I reckon I'd have more fighters if I could.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, Daudy said:

This is an excellent play on words.

For the record, Jimmy tried blackmail, but little did he know all those nudes that dirt he's got on me I've actually sent to everyone else anyway. He's upset he was further down on the Christmas in July list than Alfred.

I love the concept, I am just terribly fighter slot poor. I'm maxed at 34 fighters right now and have to likely retire an old favourite to make space for one of my other tourney commitments. At this point, I probably need an intervention, I reckon I'd have more fighters if I could.

I kid, I kid. It must be tough managing the roster of 2 1/2 managers lol

• 2 weeks later...