LEVEL MMA: Summit Series

Carciofi

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Rei said:

forgot about the structure of this one, now scratching my head over what build to go with lmao

Glad I noticed this, as I normally just see a written-out post with key words "creation and or Tournament" and immediately sign up not knowing wtf I just signed my life away too. Guess I'll go get my Reading binoculars on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

One thing I love about this format is that you actually have to consider how you go about building your fighter. 

Jimmy can correct me if I'm wrong each phase will award points 1-16 depending on where you finish (out of 16) that will go towards crowning the overall tournament. 

So like this...

1st = 16
2nd = 15
3rd = 14
4th = 13
5th = 12
6th = 11
7th = 10
8th = 9
9th = 8
10th = 7
11th = 6
12th = 5
13th = 4
14th = 3
15th = 2
16th = 1

Gives quite a few options as to how you go about things. 

Had a conversation with someone before who said that they would just take the L on the grappling to try and win the KT and MMA phases and that would be enough to win. After doing some adding up however I realised that if you won the grappling phase, you would just need to make sure to not finish lower than 8th in the KT and MMA and you would have more than the other guy. Just food for thought really

• Like 1