Tycoon Tools V2 - Coming Soon

Vlad

I'm sure some of you much like my alliance members miss Tycoon Tools and the functionality that it used to provide.

So, I'm recreating the original functionality that it used to provide as well as a companion GreeseMonkey script or perhaps even a Browser Extension and figured I'd reach out to the community to see whether there were any other features you guys wanted on top of what I have planned.

Feel free to share some suggestions down below!

If you'd like to contribute to the features by offering your spreadsheet formulas and the likes for me to implement into the site then I would be more than happy to credit you accordingly, just drop me a mail - here

Current Planned Features -

Random Fighter Name Generator

• A simple system to help those of us who aren't good with names :D

Organisation Helper

• Event Overview (Event Name, Venue, Capacity, Ticket Price, Org Hype, etc)
    • Estimated Attendance (Ticket Sales)
    • Diminishing Ad. Returns Point
    • Match Ups and their average Hype + Pop
  • Pay Per View Assistant (This feature will be limited.)
    • Organisations share data on their past PPVs by entering them manually or using the Companion Script.
    • The data is then compiled into a forecasting model that will generate estimated PPV metrics.

Contract Calculator

• A player can provide a link to a fighter to get a rough understanding of how much the fighter could be compensated based on their Hype and Pop.
  • Useful for both new starters and new organisation owners as it can help them determine how much they should be paying or getting paid.
  • The calculator uses data from the Free Agent List as well as some defined metrics so please take any values with a pinch of salt.

Fighter Growth Tracker

• Utilising the companion tool and a registered account on the Tools website, you will be able to track your fighter's growth with a simple click of a button on the skill page.
  • This works similarly to the Skill Extractor functionality but the data is instead sent to the server where the relevant stats are collated and tracked!
  • No one will be able to view your fighters' progress but you: at any point, you can opt-out by deleting your Tools account which will remove all fighter data!

GreaseMonkey Scripts

• A central place for all of the Greasemonkey scripts that I provide support for!
  • You'll find the companion script here too but to make use of it you'll need to get a key from the tool's website, otherwise you can enter the necessary details manually.

Hope this is all pretty straightforward, I'm about done with the organisation helper so I will be testing it over the next few days. The entire functionality will be released at the latest by the end of the month but don't hold me to that! :) 

Any suggestions for functionality that I could add are more than welcome, please tell me what you'd like to see and I'll do my best to accommodate it!

• Like 12
  • Upvote 6

On 8/19/2023 at 3:16 PM, Fireballer34 said:

Not sure if this request is too tough to do, but a tool that you put your fighters stats in and it auto gives you sliders for your fighter. This could be helpful for newer managers.

Sliders are quite a complex mechanic mate, It wouldn't be able to give you a foolproof plan but if it's general guidance then I could look at doing something like that! Often newer players should seek out a mentor to help guide their slider decisions but I'll see what I can do!

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Vlad locked this topic