Newbie tournament

Fireballer34

On 12/14/2023 at 5:42 PM, Fireballer34 said:

The1rstsaint

im not sure if Bradley burns is still competing, he may be but hasn’t responded to my mail. If you want to you can create a 265+ fighter for the tournament and if he still won’t get back to me you can sub in for him

edit: Bradley burns is in we’re all set

Glad he got back to ya. I do have a fighter created though if for some reason you lose a SHW

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone that got this tournament where it is, even with all the setbacks we faced, as our first event nears. This may not be longest or most exciting tournament you people have been in, but I hope you enjoy and don’t forget the main purpose of this tournament. To help out all the new players. Thank you all, and Happy New Years! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Fireballer34 said:

Thank you to everyone that got this tournament where it is, even with all the setbacks we faced, as our first event nears. This may not be longest or most exciting tournament you people have been in, but I hope you enjoy and don’t forget the main purpose of this tournament. To help out all the new players. Thank you all, and Happy New Years! 

Screw the new players! This tournament is about beating Akira and the other "vets"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Standings after round 1

(sorry I don’t know how to make those cool standings pages like in other tournaments)

1. Team Alfred

3-0 (3 kos)

2. Team Curix

2-1 (2 kos)

3. Team Burns

1-2 (1 ko)

4. Team Ramirez

0-3 (0 kos😢)

We had all knockouts this first round! I know, I know, my fighter choked the all first rounds KOs but a knockout is a knockout, isn’t it? Fight offers for round 2 will be sent out shortly and good luck to everyone in round 2!

• Upvote 2