Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

2 hours ago, Rambo said:

1636837634SYN_851_B.gif

First fight no fluke, Kilo mops McNasty!
Maluga cracks McNasty on the jaw with a powerful right hand and McNasty falls backwards against the cage. Maluga follows up with more strikes that drop McNasty to his knees. Maluga keeps the pressure on and the referee jumps in to save McNasty! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:50 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga

20120325031119synbeltnew.jpg
29-7-0 29 KNOCK OUTS
#1 P4P

After standard blood tribute was paid it was time to punish.

I think, "I must break him". You should've won last fight little man?

I make him bend the knee to his King.

The Lion doesn't play with his prey twice.

In all honestly, yes, I was offended by those who felt last win was anything less than beautifully timed violence.

He said he dominated the fight but clearly is concussed after 3rd round knockdown.

Doesn't remember crisp one two.

I regret not kicking him in the head but I don't want to kick a dead corpse;
I respect anybody brave enough to step in cage against me with those widdle T-Rex arms.

I respect them even more when they do it twice. Good luck with career in future.

Do I like the guy? No. That's why I smesh face and steal hype.

My advice to him and his camp?

Get on diet. Run on hamster wheel. Maybe try the vegan.

Drop down a division or two.

Or you can run back to B-Leagues to crush more tomato cans.

P.S. enjoy the daffodils we sent to your hospital bed champ

16064695715740.jpg
Mister "White Tyson" McNasty
265 lbs, Combate
38-17-1
21 p4p

You earned a victory the first time,  but you earned my respect in the rematch. You proved too much for me and I can't do anything else but accept this and move on. Congrats! 

As for a diet and create havoc at 205 or 185, I agree, but I do like my daily kilo (no pun intended?!) of parsley a lot as well, so who knows.. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

16064695715740.jpg
Mister "White Tyson" McNasty
265 lbs, Combate
38-17-1
21 p4p

You earned a victory the first time,  but you earned my respect in the rematch. You proved too much for me and I can't do anything else but accept this and move on. Congrats! 

As for a diet and create havoc at 205 or 185, I agree, but I do like my daily kilo (no pun intended?!) of parsley a lot as well, so who knows.. 

Kilo responds with a grunt and a subtle head nod. His eye might've twitched followed by a muscle spasm when his brain thought of good sportsmanship. Kilo marches off with his signature upside down grin. His head trainer and manager steps up to the reporter to give an official statement:

1153799212_1600352589AvatarNumberOneHeadband.png.cf960d890685442422793ef42186e1ef.png

"McNasty brought out the best version of Kilo. The controversy he stirred following the first fight provided fuel to the fire for this training camp. I knew the better fighter won the first time, and I think this proves it to anybody who had their doubts about the results. Kilo's a beast and he gets all his juice from the Trap House."

1590401618Convicted%20Trap%20House.jpg

• Upvote 3

GAMMA's Welterweight Champ , Mario Benedetti , was found exiting  Spartan MMA Team's HQ in Las Vegas and had this to say to the reporters : '' I asked for a Superfight against Syn's Champ and received a vague answer from Mr Mentor. I am not into politics and that kind of crap . I simply wanna fight against the best of the best. '' 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, AlexManiatakos said:

GAMMA's Welterweight Champ , Mario Benedetti , was found exiting  Spartan MMA Team's HQ in Las Vegas and had this to say to the reporters : '' I asked for a Superfight against Syn's Champ and received a vague answer from Mr Mentor. I am not into politics and that kind of crap . I simply wanna fight against the best of the best. '' 

you have done a great job with him mate

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, AlexManiatakos said:

You done crushing cans in the minor leagues?

On 11/16/2021 at 4:22 PM, AlexManiatakos said:

We'll be in touch soon my friend.

1415893171image.jpg      145 lbs, Synchronicity                    
                           Official Rankings        

-Bantamweight-                                               -Featherweight-

Wayne Williams                                                         Edson Bidon Barbosa 
                  SYN 3-1-0                                                                                                 SYN 15-5-0
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Wayne Williams                                                                     12w4.jpg 

1 - Yodsawan Sitsongrit  SYN 5-2-0                                    1 - Marcello Sosa ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0        
 2 -
Gemellus Axius  SYN 7-2-0                                                 2 - Yodsawan Sitsongrit  SYN 5-2-0        
 3 - Killer Kidd ▲ 2  SYN 1-0-0                                                             3 - Dick Caunt ▲ 2   SYN 3-2-0        
 4 - Elazar Shalit ▼ 1  SYN 3-1-0                                               4 - Obi Wan Kenobi ▼ 1  SYN 3-1-0     
 5 -  Night Crawler ▼ 1  SYN 3-1-0                                                        5 Brayden Point ▲ 1  SYN 8-5-0 
 6 - Vadim Golovkin ▲ 1  SYN 2-4-0                                        6 - Aishah Bin Sari ▼ 2  SYN 2-3-0    
 7 - Juan Pique ▼ 1  SYN 2-2-0                                                   7 - Middle Finger   SYN 0-0-0 
  8 - Peter Narz ▲ 3  SYN 8-6-0                                                  8 - Jerry Azumah   SYN 8-7-0    
  9 - Otis Driftwood ▼ 1  SYN 0-2-0                                          9 - Gorgon Patriot   SYN 0-1-0
10 - Takashi Yoshida ▼ 1  SYN 2-1-0                                      10 - Michael Manhandler   SYN 2-0-1

-Lightweight-                                         -Welterweight-                

Artturi Reinikainen                                                          Herb Krison     
                SYN 4-1-0                                                                                                 SYN 4-1-0
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Artturi Reinikainen                                                                  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Herb Krison

1 - Arzlan Bathory  SYN 4-1-0                                             1 - Roberto Duranto  SYN 4-1-0
 2 - James Cole  ▲ 1  SYN 5-0-0                                          2 - Dylan Peterson  SYN 5-1-0   
 3 - Do Ho Joy ▼ 2  SYN 2-2-0  was #1 FW                         3 - Long Hung Dong  SYN 5-1-0    
 4 - Yusuke Urameshi ▲ 1  SYN 4-2-1                               4 - Dany Crosby  SYN 14-4-0    
 5 - Domenico Mazziotti ▼ 2  SYN 4-3-0                         5 - Summa Sector  SYN 2-2-0 
 6 - Osiris Egyptian ▼ 2  SYN 2-2-0                                   6 - Nick Graves ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0  
 7 - Dick Pawlik  SYN 4-3-0                                                    7 - Angus MacArthur li ▲ 1  SYN 6-3-0
 8 - Sasha Beliy  SYN 5-3-0                                                    8 - Valerio Bartoli ▲ 1  SYN 4-1-0   
 9 - Sao Alela  SYN 1-2-0                                                         9 - Ri Zaadha ▼ 3  SYN 10-7-1
10 - Koichi Kamei   SYN 3-2-0                                              10 - Slammy Neckbreaker   SYN 7-4-0

-Middleweight-                                     -Light Heavyweight- 

Gaultier Girard                                                                         Badr Al Din  
           SYN 19-5-0                                                                       SYN 14-6-0
       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gaultier Girard                                                               Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Badr Al Din 

1 - Jean-Claude Marceau ▲ 1  SYN 3-1-0                         1 - Cerberus Dionisy ▲ 1  SYN 5-2-0   
  2 - John C Reilly ▲ 2  SYN 3-1-1                                            2 - Arthur Pendragon ▲ 1  SYN 8-5-0      
  3 - Ispa Murhaa 
▼ 2  SYN 1-1-0                                             3 - Just Whymer ▲ 1  SYN 18-7-3     
  4 - Ciro Terranova ▲ 1  SYN 4-3-0                                       4 - Mantak Garuda ▲ 1  SYN 7-4-1   
  5 - Serafim Lupei ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-1                                          5 - Joost Van Buren ▲ 2  SYN 2-1-0
  6 - Hannu Karpo  ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0                                          6 - Adils Hallbjornsson  SYN 0-0-0
  7 - Odchigin Khadan ▲ 1  SYN 1-3-0                                   7 - Don Bronson ▲ 1  SYN 5-2-0
  8 - Conrad Tama Ginty ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0                              8 - Joe Dinapoli ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0 
  9 - Silent Bob ▲ 2  SYN 0-0-0  new                                     9 - Julio Cruzeiro ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0      
  10 - Obama Filth ▲ 1  SYN 0-0-0  new                              10 - Rhymin Slayin ▲ 1  SYN 12-10-0

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga  
SYN 19-3-0                                             Pound-for-pound
         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                                  top-10.jpg

1 - Yardbird Knox  SYN 7-2-0                                                    1 - Kilo Maluga  SYN 19-3-0
2 - Joao Cajo Branca  SYN 13-6-0                                          2 - Badr Al Din ▲ 2  SYN 14-6-0 
3 - Yago Steve  SYN 4-0-0                                                        3 - Artturi Reinikainen ▲ 2  SYN 4-1-0 
4 - Heavy Rain ▲ 1   SYN 6-6-1                                                4 -  Herb Krison ▼ 2  SYN 4-1-0
5 - Jorge Cruz Jr ▲ 3  SYN 12-8-0                                         5 -  Gaultier Girard ▲ 2  SYN 19-5-0  
6 - Gary Sparxx ▲ 1  SYN 3-2-0                                              6 - Edson Bidon Barbosa ▼ 3 SYN 15-5-0
7 - Alexei Babinski   SYN 2-2-0                                               7 - Wayne Williams ▲ 3  SYN 3-1-0 
8 - Mark Kerr ▼ 4  SYN 23-19-0                                               8 - Roberto Duranto ▼ 2  SYN 4-1-0 
9 - Inspektor Bee  SYN 4-2-0                                                   9 - Yardbird Knox ▼ 1  SYN 7-2-0
10 - Cedric De Boise ▲ 1  SYN 3-1-0                                     10 - Marcello Sosa ▲ 1  SYN 2-1-0

*SYN fighter records: green = won last fight   red = lost last fight   purple = drew last fight

• Upvote 1

1153799212_1600352589AvatarNumberOneHeadband.png.cf960d890685442422793ef42186e1ef.png

Convicted Fight Club had another dominant showing at Syn' today. 

"Tasmanian Jesus" Badr al Din defends the Syn' Light Heavyweight championship in a tactical chess-match of the ages with former Syn' and PFC champion Tong Po that ended with a brutal finish to stamp off the rivalry. We respect @bazzypants but we've been spanking his camps ass like it owes us money.

Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa rebounded after a heartbreaking loss to Do Ho Joy by channeling his inner Darth Vader and putting an end to Obi Wan Kenobi's title aspirations in violent fashion. He bullied him like a kid on the playground, beating Kenobi until he withered away and the ref waved it off declaring Sosa winner by TKO. Sosa hopes that @Gutz will bring Mr. Joy back down to 145 for a rematch after he's done playing slap fighting at 155.

Neither of these fighters speak very good English, so their statements will be brief. That hogwash they garble in the Outback can hardly be considered English dialect. It's more Inbred British hipster slang.

1350078714TajalDin.png

Who needs guns with two cannons like this, eh? Don't reckon the yella fella's wakin' up this time 'round. Oh well, 'night 'night serves 'em right, and dead on, blugger shot, right down the pitch and tally 'em up sally. One for the ole record books. Bloody good fight pal.

15969194468015.jpg

Do Ho Joy, we have unfinished business amigo. I have a left foot for your testicles, and a right foot for your melon. Sosa season is back.

• Upvote 4

SYN 854 

FINAL BATTLE

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Herb Krison  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Roberto Duranto

Krison vs Duranto
170 lbs, Synchronicity

Welterweight Championship Matchup

Would you believe me that I was so into this fight I found myself talking about it the other day to someone? Yep. That really happened. For the fifth and final time Duranto and Krison will meet inside the glorious Syn Stage in what will be their final time meeting. You may be wondering, why if Krison has beaten Duranto 3 times already are they meeting again? Well lets take a little stroll down memory lane. In their first matchup they met in PFC where Krison, the longtime champion had just lost his title. In a bout that saw him bounce back he outscored Duranto on all three judges score cards earning him a very decisive victory. They would meet half a year later where Krison would reclaim the PFC title from the then champion Duranto despite almost being finished in the fourth round. In their third match they met in SYN where Duranto was the top contender. Fans had put loads of money on Krison to once again outpoint and outscore Duranto, however there was something that Duranto had remembered in their previous matchup and it was that despite Krison having the technical advantage, Duranto had the ability to finish the fight. His entire aim was to score the knockout and that he did. Duranto became the new champion and because he lost four of those rounds on the judges score cards, he granted Krison the immediate matchup which was of course, the fourth fight. The fourth fight saw Krison grab the title from Duranto in arguably his best career performance to date. He outpointed and defended himself well in every point of action against Duranto. Now, Duranto has once again climbed the top of the ladder and his sights set on stopping Krison have never been more clear. Both of these fighters go in with a clear understanding of the others game plan, they met four times already. Duranto coming for that knockout and Krison looking to outpoint him in every step of the way. Both men are fixed on putting a stamp on their long time rivalry after sharing well over an hour in the cage fighting against one another, we should fully expect the best match we have ever seen between these two individuals. Does Krison have the ability to knockout Duranto, NO. Does Duranto have the ability to outscore Krison, No. Duranto will be coming in guns blazing and Krison will look to chop those legs away and jab his way to a decisive victory. The two men who began their career just a month apart are now both 38 years and two of the very best in the mixed martial arts world. Rumors have continued to flare that Duranto has been working with new boxing coaches and kickboxing sparring partners in preparation for this matchup while Krison has new tricks up his sleeve. This match will be as fast paced and furious as it is going to be violent. Looking at this matchup, I fully believe we will see a more aggressive Krison than ever before with an intent of landing heavy punches. I also consider we will see more combinations thrown from Duranto rather than single shots and my assumption is that he will throw more freely than ever before. This is a fight that will be an instant classic and if you are a MMA fan this should one hundred percent be on your watchlist. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joao Cajo Branca Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yago Steve

Branca vs Steve

Heavyweight Matchup

STREAKS! A combined 8-0 between two top heavyweights stands as the main event of our card and I...CANT...WAIT! Branca versus Steve is one of those fights were you can almost bet the house on it that there will be a knockout. Branca who has been the favorite to challenge Kilo for the last month is looking to stomp Steve down a few spaces in the rankings to push himself right infront of Malugas face. But Steve is not someone who is known for being stepped on. A former champion in multiple Orgs, Steve "The Overthrower" knows a thing or two about surprising his opponents and getting the win. Both men are high profile knockout artists from spinning backfists to head kicks and you can bet both men are coming with intense aggression this weekend. Branca, susceptible for being stopped by being cut open, Branca will be sure to guard his face from the jabs of Steve otherwise we may see the end of this bout come so much sooner by doctors orders than we would want. I was in the training facility known as the Rubber Guard Emporium in Las Vegas, its located right next to the Adult World Emporium. As I stepped inside the instant smell of sweat and exhaustion flowed in my nostrils. You could almost sense the heaviness that the training camp had put on Steve. As I approached his trainers watching him do some light sparring one thing I noticed was his counter punches looked quick and accurate every time. His coaches smiled at me and said, "There is a reason we call him the Overthrower. Kilo will be overthrown but first Branca." I continued to spectate and noticed the technique Steve harnessed was that of master level. He has truly become a fighter that can stop any heavyweight in the world. My colleague Rich sent me a video of Branca training in LA. He was screaming in the video saying something along the lines of "I c u soon boi!" A freighting video that showcased a sparring partner laying lifeless behind him. Branca versus Steve is the fight everyone is anxiously awaiting and rightly so. I go back and forth myself on who wins this one. Just good matchmaking on display here and great managers looking to showcase their skill against their fellow alliance mate. Should be by all accounts an exciting fight from start to finish. 

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Mantak Garuda  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joost Van Buren

Garuda vs Van Buren

Light Heavyweight Matchup

The Light Heavyweight Matchup between "Hands of Shiva" Mantak Garuda and Joost Van Buren is my must watch fight  for the weekend. Van Buren who is ona  two fight win streak and steadily climbing the ladder is aiming to disrupt the rankings when he takes on Mantak Gaurda. Garuda is coming off a horrible knockout loss from Al Din in what by many viewers thought that would have been his last fight. The knockout was so terrifying fans didn't even shout in excitement rather the crowd fell silent. Now just weeks after that he looks to return and bring about a newness to his game in stopping the up and comer in the rankings that is Van Buren. Van Buren has faced many a top guy in his time at Syn, from fighters like Marceau to Po, Van Buren has been in the ring with the best of them. Now he believes it is his time to shine and scoring a victory over longtime fan favorite Gaurda will be the perfect step to show the world that he has truly arrived in Syn. In his last four fights Garuda has been in a rough patch. After scoring a draw against the champion Just Whymer, he went on to suffer a loss to Tong Po then eventually a loss to Al Din. Fight fans of Garuda have been asking for him to take a month off and recoup but Hands of Shiva desires more than anything to be in the cage swinging away. It is not a normal thing for fight fans to witness someone like Garuda suffer a knockout so for it to happen twice in the last few months is a bit shocking. The fighter who has 26 wins with 18 of them coming by way of knockout will feel confident knowing that he is facing a fighter that has suffered 11 losses by knockout but should still be weary that Van Buren himself has 18 wins by knockout. In his last several matchups, Van Buren has taken on more of a technical approach aiming to outscore his opponents rather than starch them. I connected with his head trainer when I was in New York this past weekend where he shared with me that wee should expect a little more urgency from Van Buren to do what very few have done and stop Garuda. When I flew back to Vegas, I knew I had to stop at Garudas gym before I called it a night. Gaurda was still there hitting the heavy bag as if it stole something from him. No one else was in the gym. I sat down and just watched him pummel the bag for the next thirty minutes. Finally he turned to me and smiled saying, "You ready to see a knockout this weekend?" I laughed and expressed how I finally understood why they called him Hands of Shiva. His eyes fell back on the bag where sand was pouring out. I grabbed the duct tape and patched it up as he swept up the mess. From that brief encounter I had with Hands of Shiva, I believe we will see a monster in the cage this weekend a man who is tired of being second class and desires more than anything in the world to fight for the title and to do that he has to do what is necessary by stopping Van Buren in violent fashion. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

SYN 855

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yardbird  Knox

Maluga vs Knox
170 lbs, Synchronicity

Heavyweight Championship Matchup

For the few months a five-fight knockout win streak has been compiled by indominable Yardbird Knox! The 6 foot 7 giant has been gunning for Maluga for a few months now. When Knox first entered into the Syn cage Maluga was not the champion we know today. Infact, just fifteen days after Knox scored a phenomenal knockout win on his Syn debut, Kilo would score his own knockout victory to begin his legendary title run. Maluga had accepted a fight on short notice after competing the week before and took the world by storm against one of his greatest rivals in Piano. As Maluga was moving through contenders Knox was finding himself moving swiftly up the rankings. Now, after eight months the two will finally cross paths for the very first time. Many are believing Knox to have the necessary skills to not only defeat the champion but to put him on a break away from the fight game for the foreseeable future. At the press conference on this past week the two squared off and words were quickly exchanged between the two fighters until they were pulled apart. The fans of Kilo have took to Buzz writing the hashtag #SackJamesBay. James Bay, the Canadian sea town where Knox was born and raised, is tucked just near Quebec and Kilos fans are making the obvious reference to his pirate like nature. The Quebec fans of Knox have wrote back claiming that the waters are too deep and Maluga will be drowned by the overwhelming nature of Knox. Despite the two being pretty confrontational, which is not normally the side we see of Knox, this fight has shaped up to be what many are expecting to be violent end for one of these two heavy hitters. Fans have begun to wonder if the mind games of Maluga have started to wear in as he has not been behaving as himself on social media or in the Syn shows we normally enjoy watching. His arrogant behavior ordering his usual coffee at Starducks was quite unlike him. The Jazz enthusiast was seen making fun of Kilos usual entrance song and invited him to change it up for something a little more piratey. Maluga who is on the verge of all of MMATycoon considering him the actual GOAT threw a saxophone at Knox. No one knows where he got a Saxophone from. 

I visited Kilo in LA this past week and his trainer allowed me the opportunity and privilege to hold pads for him. I am pretty sure one of my hands is now fractured. The Heavyweight Champion and I decided to go out for a bite to eat afterwards and he shared with me some of his greatest memories in the cage. He also expressed some of the value he had seen in Knox but reassured me nothing that Knox brings is something he has never seen before. He is not the only knockout fighter Maluga fought, He is not the tallest fighter, He is confident that he can and will stop Knox just like McNasty has done several months ago. As Kilo spoke on I had realized that each fight to him has become as if he is fighting for the title for the very first time as he now looks for the legitimacy of his legacy being a concrete king in the hall of fame for years to come. At just 31 years of age, Kilo has taken the world by storm and knowing he has many years to give to the sport he wants to fight every viable contender to his throne to cement his history in Syn. 

Of course, the challenge that Knox brings is not one that Kilo hasn't seen. However, what Knox does offer is a unique and dangerous belief in his heart that he can and will stop Kilo. Knox has been an underdog in his last several fights and time and time again pulled off a knockout against his opponent, usually in the first round. Knox has a tendency to overwhelm his opponents with single punches. The focus he has on head strikes always weighs a little greater but one has to wonder if he will have that same confidence rushing into hit Kilo as he did with Kerr as we know what Kilo does to folks who rush in. Knox will look to keep this fight on the outside at all costs against Kilo and prey on him every step of the way. I imagine we are going to see a very precise fight from Knox one where he really locks in his shot before he launches it. Working with my colleagues the expectation is that Maluga will pressure Knox to the cage and force the clinch game and as soon as there is an opening will explode with punches like canons. The swashbuckler is facing perhaps one of his more difficult title challengers but as he shared with me, this is nothing he hasnt seen before. On the path to greatness, does he have the ability to pull another one out and crush a challenger or will he fall victim to the underdog that is Yardbird Knox?!

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Heavy Rain Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alexei Babinski

Rain vs Babinski

Heavyweight Matchup

One of my personal favorite fighters is competing on the same fight card this evening in Heavy Rain! Rain is taking on Alexei Babinski, a fighter who is on a two fight winning streak in SYN by knocking out both of his opponents in the first round. Not many SYN fans know much about Babinski but this guy is one hundred percent the real deal and is considered by a majority of fight fans to stop Heavy Rain and continue to climb the ladder. The former SFL champion has Syn silver in his eyes and knows to get there he has to stomp out a legend like Rain. Rain was the former PFC Champion and on his first fight back in SYN suffered a brutal loss to Kilo. We are now seeing the 40-year-old look to revive his career and grab his second win in a row but with Babinski being ten years younger, many questions not only remain but haunt fans of Rain. Babinski is arguably the heaviest hitter in SYN today, all of his 22 wins come by way of knockout and he truly believes that he will put Heavy Rain out for good sending him into retirement by the end of the first round. Both fighters have a tendency to stay on the outside and look to land that one hellacious shot. I don't believe we will see any form of grappling and truthfully only head shots in this one. Fight fans, this is my pick for knockout of the night so when the bell begins know it could ring at any second with these two! 

• Upvote 3

On 11/28/2021 at 3:42 AM, igorbyhenikov said:

1422330387photo-62727.jpg

Igor Byhenikov

MMA Analyst

I have to admit that Kilo Maluga has been very effective with his limited and predictable skillset but this time i cannot see any way he can overcome Yardbird Knox who doesn't come to this fight scared like Maluga's last opponent.

Prediction: Yardbird Knox by KO

When Kilo Maluga isn't busy taking souls or threatening lady boys, he is documenting Igor's Hilariously Bad Predictions on the Inside The Game of Kilo Maluga docuseries.

Scroll to the bottom of the OP to enjoy the archive of Igor's expert opinion.

• Upvote 1

1415893171image.jpg      145 lbs, Synchronicity                    
                           Official Rankings        

-Bantamweight-                                               -Featherweight-

Wayne Williams                                                         Edson Bidon Barbosa 
                  SYN 4-1-0                                                                                                 SYN 15-5-0
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Wayne Williams                                                                     12w4.jpg 

1 - Yodsawan Sitsongrit   SYN 5-2-0                            1 - Marcello Sosa  SYN 2-1-0        
 2 -
Gemellus Axius   SYN 7-2-0                                         2 - Yodsawan Sitsongrit  SYN 5-2-0        
 3 - Killer Kidd   SYN 1-0-0                                                              3 - Dick Caunt  SYN 3-2-0        
 4 - Elazar Shalit  SYN 3-1-0                                                 4 - Obi Wan Kenobi  SYN 3-2-0     
 5 -  Night Crawler   SYN 5-1-0                                                        5 Brayden Point  SYN 8-5-0 
 6 - Vadim Golovkin   SYN 2-4-0                                         6 - Gorgon Patriot ▲ 2  SYN 1-1-0   
 7 - Otis Driftwood ▲ 2 SYN 1-2-0                                      7 - Aishah Bin Sari ▼ 1  SYN 2-3-0
 8 - Takashi Yoshida ▲ 2  SYN 3-1-0                                 8 - Jerry Azumah  SYN 8-7-0    
 9 - Juan Pique ▼ 1  SYN 2-2-0                                            9 - Middle Finger  ▼ 2  SYN 0-1-0 
10 - Peter Narz ▼ 1  SYN 8-6-0                                            10 - Michael Manhandler  SYN 2-1-1

-Lightweight-                                         -Welterweight-                

Artturi Reinikainen                                                          Herb Krison     
                SYN 4-1-0                                                                                                 SYN 5-1-0
            Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Artturi Reinikainen                                                                  Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Herb Krison

1 - Arzlan Bathory  SYN 4-1-0                                             1 - Dylan Peterson ▲ 1  SYN 5-1-0 
 2 - James Cole   SYN 5-0-0                                                  2 - Dany Crosby ▲ 2  SYN 14-5-0  
 3 - Do Ho Joy  SYN 2-2-0                                                          3 - Summa Sector ▲ 2  SYN 3-2-0    
 4 - Yusuke Urameshi  SYN 4-2-1                                       4 - Roberto Duranto ▼ 3  SYN 4-2-0    
 5 - Domenico Mazziotti  SYN 4-3-0                                 5 - Nick Graves ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0 
 6 - Osiris Egyptian  SYN 2-2-0                                           6 - Long Hung Dong ▼ 3  SYN 5-2-0  
 7 - Dick Pawlik  SYN 4-3-0                                                    7 - Angus MacArthur li  SYN 6-3-0
 8 - Sasha Beliy  SYN 6-3-0                                                   8 - Valerio Bartoli  SYN 4-1-0   
 9 - Peter Zonta ▲ 2  SYN 5-2-0                                           9 - Ri Zaadha  SYN 10-7-1
10 - Tomoe Gozen  ▲ 1  SYN 3-0-0                                     10 - Slammy Neckbreaker  SYN 7-4-0

-Middleweight-                                     -Light Heavyweight- 

Gaultier Girard                                                                         Badr Al Din  
           SYN 19-5-0                                                                       SYN 14-6-0
       Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Gaultier Girard                                                               Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Badr Al Din 

1 - Jean-Claude Marceau   SYN 3-1-0                                1 - Cerberus Dionisy  SYN 5-2-0   
  2 - John C Reilly   SYN 3-1-1                                                   2 - Arthur Pendragon  SYN 8-5-0      
  3 - Ispa Murhaa 
 SYN 1-1-0                                                     3 - Just Whymer  SYN 18-7-3     
  4 - Ciro Terranova  SYN 4-3-0                                              4 - Mantak Garuda  SYN 10-4-1   
  5 - Serafim Lupei  SYN 2-1-1                                                  5 - Don Bronson ▲ 2  SYN 5-2-0
  6 - Hannu Karpo  SYN 2-2-0                                                  6 - Adils Hallbjornsson  SYN 0-0-0
  7 - Odchigin Khadan  SYN 1-3-0                                          7 - Joe Dinapoli ▲ 1  SYN 1-0-0
  8 - Conrad Tama Ginty  SYN 2-1-0                                     8 - Julio Cruzeiro ▲ 1  SYN 2-2-0  
  9 - Silent Bob  SYN 0-0-0                                                        9 - Joost Van Buren ▼ 4 SYN 2-2-0      
  10 - Obama Filth  SYN 0-0-0                                                 10 - Kento Kawamata ▲ 1  SYN 7-4-0

-Heavyweight-                                  

Kilo Maluga  
SYN 20-3-0                                             Pound-for-pound
         Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Kilo Maluga                                                                  top-10.jpg

1 - Yago Steve ▲ 2  SYN 5-0-0                                                1 - Kilo Maluga  
2 - Yardbird Knox ▼ 1  SYN 7-3-0                                          2 - Herb Krison ▲ 2  
3 - Jorge Cruz Jr ▲ 2  SYN 12-8-0                                         3 - Badr Al Din ▼ 1 
4 - Alexei Babinski ▲ 3  SYN 3-2-0                                       4 - Artturi Reinikainen ▼ 1
5 - Joao Cajo Branca ▼ 3  SYN 13-7-0                                 5 -  Edson Bidon Barbosa ▲ 1 
6 - Gary Sparxx  SYN 3-2-0                                                      6 - Gaultier Girard ▼ 1
7 - Heavy Rain ▼ 3  SYN 6-7-1                                                  7 - Wayne Williams
8 - Mark Kerr  SYN 23-19-0                                                        8 - Yago Steve ▲ 3
9 - Inspektor Bee  SYN 4-2-0                                                   9 - Arzlan Bathory ▲ 2
10 - Cedric De Boise   SYN 3-1-0                                            10 - Marcello Sosa

*SYN fighter records: green = won last fight   red = lost last fight   purple = drew last fight

• Upvote 2

1637517164SYN-855.gif

Knox misses with a right hand and Maluga counters with a stiff jab, followed by a cross and an uppercut! That's too much punishment for Knox to take - he tumbles to the canvas, blood pouring from his nose, barely conscious. That's the end of the fight! Great knockout by Maluga!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:49 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga (30-7-0)

KNOX'D OUT! KILO LEAVES CHALLENGER BLOODIED AND BEATEN.

After paying the mandatory blood tribute, Kilo fearlessly marched towards his opponent, pushed him into the cage, and unleashed a devastating muay thai onslaught in the first round.

Knox was tough enough to survive until round 2 but the champion smelled weakness. Within seconds of the frame, Kilo introduced Yarbird to his signature right hand by clobbering him upside the head with it.

Knocked down, Yarbird smiled. Kilo waved him up. Knox summoned his heart and dug deep, attempting to fight back, but Maluga showed off Canelo-esque boxing landing a jab, cross, uppercut combination that floored him to the canvas; bloodied, battered, and beaten.

Yarbird Knox, a worthy adversary to most, was naught but a punching bag when trapped in the cage with the champion.

Who will be the next poor soul forced to walk the plank and into the cage with MMA's ultimate Apex predator?

• Upvote 7

8 hours ago, Rambo said:

1637517164SYN-855.gif

Knox misses with a right hand and Maluga counters with a stiff jab, followed by a cross and an uppercut! That's too much punishment for Knox to take - he tumbles to the canvas, blood pouring from his nose, barely conscious. That's the end of the fight! Great knockout by Maluga!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:49 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Strikes). Kilo Maluga!

After paying the mandatory blood tribute, Kilo fearlessly marched towards his opponent, pushed him into the cage, and unleashed a devastating muay thai onslaught in the first round.

Knox was tough enough to survive until round 2 but the champion smelled weakness. Kilo came out and introduced Yarbird to his signature right hand after he clobbered upside the head with it and floored him in the opening seconds of the frame.

Yarbird smiled. Kilo waved him up. Knox summoned his heart and dug deep, attempting to fight back, but Maluga showed off Canelo-esque boxing landing a jab, cross, uppercut combination that floored him to the canvas; bloodied, battered, and beaten.

Yarbird Knox, a worthy adversary to most, was naught but a punching bag when trapped in the cage with the champion.

Who will be the next poor soul forced to walk the plank and into the cage with MMA's ultimate Apex predator?

Syn is running out of blood sacrifices. Fresh blood from GAMMA should be brought to the King 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Rambo said:

1637517164SYN-855.gif

Knox was tough enough to survive until round 2 but the champion smelled weakness. Within seconds of the frame, Kilo introduced Yarbird to his signature right hand by clobbering him upside the head with it.

Knocked down, Yarbird smiled. Kilo waved him up. Knox summoned his heart and dug deep, attempting to fight back, but Maluga showed off Canelo-esque boxing landing a jab, cross, uppercut combination that floored him to the canvas; bloodied, battered, and beaten.

Yago Steve? 5 fight winning streak in Syn and 14 p4p. Seems like a fun new soul. 

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, Rambo said:

Yabo who? Kilo is ready for BIG MONEY FIGHTS.

See the source image

15848838896471.jpg
Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty
7-1-0
181 p4p

(Owner and manager of Paddy's Enhancing Drugs)
image.png.55c32f7b74953d56ce6e492f7412d2d5.png

Why did you post a picture of my countryman, a small guy with lots of money? 
Are you looking to fight someone a third of your size or what?
Red panties-night, but only against midgets?