Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

Okita you are the man. I will say not one person bet on you to win that fight. Awesome win

If his odds were + i would have :D i clicked on ur bookies and was like 'where the fuck is it' ... i even checked twice... then after viewing Syn's page i saw it had already finished lol

Rodey's 9-2 in his career losing only to an ex legend and a sub spamming whore. He is in peak condition coming off his avengence of the Hayz loss and is prepping for a possible second shot at his 145 crown.

-"Torres knows everytime he looks at the belt that it's mine, shit, it still has my initials in it. I've been smoking crack in preparation for this upcoming win. They say he's the only one to ever defend the 145 title but I defended it against Kung Lao. Kung's a bullshitter, he won a fake title off of Robinson after Robinson came off his loss to me. I had the belt and everyone knew it. I've been putting roids in my Corn Flakes for weeks prepping for Hayz and now it's some time for Torres to experiance my peoples elbow."-

Rodey does, however display gratitude to Torres for taking out "the beerman" Chase and defending the crown against Rodey's leftovers. He says he will appreciate all the free hype he recieves from this win.

Kid: Leftovers? Maybe Rodey should go beat up John Chase before he starts talking about leftovers. If he can get through my leftovers, guys he couldn't beat, he can have his fight. Rodey should also decide if he wants to fight the best featherweight in the world or fight at lightweight. I represent the featherweight division and will only defend it against others who represent us. In my mind, Hakuin Ekaku is the #1 contender, but Rodey can get the shot if that's what the promoter wants. I just hope Rodey comes to fight and not to just win a decision. I respect Rodey's skills...but if he fights me will get knocked out or submitted. I won't let this go to a decision...history shows this.

Kid: Leftovers? Maybe Rodey should go beat up John Chase before he starts talking about leftovers. If he can get through my leftovers, guys he couldn't beat, he can have his fight. Rodey should also decide if he wants to fight the best featherweight in the world or fight at lightweight. I represent the featherweight division and will only defend it against others who represent us. In my mind, Hakuin Ekaku is the #1 contender, but Rodey can get the shot if that's what the promoter wants. I just hope Rodey comes to fight and not to just win a decision. I respect Rodey's skills...but if he fights me will get knocked out or submitted. I won't let this go to a decision...history shows this.

Citing Torres' interview Rodey had this to say- "Torres is right about finishing fights, he's quite proficiant at it. Infact he finished 3 fighters with 0-0 records and one with an 0-4 record. He beat em all in a row. That fight finishing streak started after Torres already had 3 fights in his career. Seriously, how many world class fights has he had? I wouldn't count Lao after his 2 fight losing streak and comeback against an 0-0 fighter. So How many? 2? I've been fighting world class competition since my debut in Synchronicity. I've beaten 2 LW champs and 2 FW champs if you count the late Jackson Robinson. 7 of my fights have been at a world class level, and all but two of them have been against contenders. Kid can go play in his sandbox talkin about leftovers."

Rodey also said off camera that the only reason Torres was allowed in the QFC was because he "went down on a Mongolian with connections."

Kid: I won't judge my past opponents, but I can say that I wasn't the one finished by John Chase. I wasn't the one who almost had his leg broken off and had to tell the ref to save me...infact it was the other way around when I fought Chase. I think that should settle that.

Rodey: "First of all, those weren't taps, they were open palm strikes and the screaming was to amp myself up for the whoopass that was to come to Chase. It was a referee mistake. And secondly Im not the one who likes to beat up on fighters with no or losing records. Torres must have diarhia with all the shit coming out of him. His nickname is the mullet and he has a damn afro, what's up with that huh?! I'm sure if he just took his nappy ass home he could just go on the streets and find the same level of competition he's been fighting his whole career. And as for the two world class fighters he beat... http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_y55ILMm6kSI/Rl7c4XJOfnI/AAAAAAAAApo/NfLtXwHo6Go/s400/Houston%20Alexander.jpg lightning won't strike 3 times with him either.

We caught up with Syn fighter Fenny "FenKlo" Klorian, who was in the middle of a session with the pads when we interrupted him

Interviewer: Fenny, you seem to be grinning ear to ear. Got some news for us?

Fenny: Yeah, I got a call from Franky the other day, and he's giving me a shot at the Syn LW title... I can't wait!

I: Congratulations, but you are up against a pretty intimidating champion, undefeated "Thunder" Tor Nansen. Are you nervous going into the bout?

F: Nah man, I'm totally excited. I held the RFC LW title for a long time, albeit it wasn't as big an org as Syn, but I know about title match pressure. I have a tonne of respect for Tor, and his manager Avon is the best in the business, but me and Paul are looking forward to the challenge of trying to gameplan for this fight.

I: Any thoughts about how you will approach the fight?

F: Tor has great cardio, great wrestling and is excellent on the ground. He has decent stand-up but I believe standing and in the clinch I will have a huge advantage. He isn't going to want to stand with me, or else it is going to be a very short night for him. If I can avoid the takedowns enough to rough him up with kicks at range and elbows in the clinch, I've got a pretty decent chance I reckon.

I: Tor will be the heavy favourite for this fight, does that discourage you at all?

F: No, not at all. Both of us fought Damien in our last fight, Tor took nearly 5 rounds to put him away, I took 27 seconds. Noone should count me out for this fight. However win, lose or draw, I have my big moment in the spotlight and I'm sure it will make me a better fighter.

what

da

fuck

was that??

Missile just woke up. had a bad dream

stitches in Missiles face?

must have had a bad dream. Slept walked in mist again. Bumped into wall. Explanations.

We caught up with Steve Long after his last fight, and here's what he had to say:

Reporter: You made some bold statements leading up to your sole loss to Robert Wiltsie. How did that experience affect your game this fight?

SL: Well, you'll notice that I was a lot more careful in this one. I came to Vegas from Russia, where the fighters live and breath their art, and walked all over my first opponent. I got careless against Wiltsie. I knew he was a decent fighter, but a few seconds in I cut him, and then rocked him. He was woozy, and I hadn't even broken a sweat. I let my guard down, and he caught me with a nice shot. I tried to fight him off, but couldn't see straight so I kept on missing. He took full advantage and it was over.

R: So I guess you didn't want that happening again, huh?

SL: Definitely not!! It was a blemish on my otherwise spotless record, and I was letting up the folks back in Russia. So I went back to intense training for a couple of weeks with Don [Touch, my manager]. He had me going 100% every day, all day, no excuses. It brought back the old me. But I still wanted to ensure that I didn't get caught again, so you saw a slower game this time.

R: Slower? That was the 4th 100% rated fight [ratings provided by Tycoon Rating Corp] that you've had in a row! That includes all your fights in Vegas.

SL: Sure, I was still fighting, you know. But I wasn't gonna take any risks for no reason. I felt Mika [Kirpu] out through the first round. Then I tested his defense through the first round of the 2nd. At that point, I felt it was all over. I got the nod from Don, who felt the same, put on the pressure, and knocked him out.

R: So where do you go from here.

SL: Eventually, to the top of Syn. I still feel that I can hang with the big boys here in Vegas. If I stick to the hard lessons I learned in Russia, I know I have more drive than any of these guys. I'm just a tad less experienced than the top tier guys. Give me a few fights, and that belt will be mine.

"Do-Wrong in the States"

A Reporter from the Associated Press of Las Vegas caught up to Dominic Harris leaving the Syn 53 Event Sunday after his victory.

Reporter: Do-Wrong! Can I get a minute?

Dominic Harris: "Harris emerges from the back exit of the event wearing a Brown Leather Jacket with matching Cowboy Boots, a pair of Wranglers jeans, and carrying a modest gym bag. He's accompanied by Thomas "Tiny T" Stark, also of the Broken Halo Pride" Hey man! Whut kin I do for ya?

R: That was a very impressive Debut you had tonight, care to share anything about the fight?

DH: Tell ya whut Brother. I'm jest'es happy as a Country Catfish that snuck the bait and snapped the line. It's great to be performing back in the good ole U.S. again!

R: And performing in one of the most recognized Organizations, worldwide, no less! You scored your first KO tonight, how does it feel to have the Finisher Monkey off your back?

DH: "Dom runs a hand through his blonde buzz, letting out an exaggerated sigh of relief, he attempts unsuccessfully to hold back a nervous laugh" Man I kin say it feels real good. Not lettin' the judge decide your fate, as'et'wur. We been focusing on strength and precision strikes. I wanted a finish here tonight man, whether it was Stanley or Me. Fightin' in St. Pete... man.. Those guys got chins made outta the same blocks of ice they shit on. It's cold, hard, and miserable, and the Brawlers there, they wur it like a badge man. You fight some o'dem Grit boys for too long and it shure will get ya ta'questionin' yur power.

R: No further questioning needed on that account! You looked to be a lot more relaxed in the ring... but at the same time, cautious?

DH: Well Chief, it's a new org first, you always wanna make a good impression when your enter another Injun's TeePee. Foremost tho'... I'm still the champion of OPFC, and I will be till somebody beats me. It may not mean a lot to the fighters here in Vegas, on the Big Stage. But it's mine, I won it, and it weren't much ease in the process ya'know? Best case scenario, I hold on to this Gleaming Strap till I kin get a Title Shot in Syn, and we'll have a match ta'combine the two titles.

R: Which leads to my next question. You wore your OPFC Light Heavy belt into the ring tonight against Stanley Corncrab, was that something that you discussed with Mr. Franky Sin at the Contract negotiations?

DH: "Dom lets out another embarrassed chuckle" I can't say'et came up.. no.. I mean, Would he get mad about somethin' like that? I'd like ta'think not. He signed a Champion when he signed me. "As he speaks, Harris hands his gym bag to a beaming "Tiny T" Stark and begins to unzip it, revealing the golden sheen of his belt" This is whut got me into Sin City Chief, and it's gon' take one Roughneck Sum'Bitch to get it away from me.

R: And your plans in Vegas now?

DH: Go home tonight, pop th'top on'a can of Natty Light or 12... Monday we start training again... I've got a lotta work lined up 'fore I'm comfortable gettin' back in the Ring with these Rowdy Vegas Scrappers!

(forgive my english)

Shercat.com: Lorenzo Dorian(5-2) " I dont fight anymore "

Lorenzo Dorian thoughts after his lost against Mike Pointek Syn`55:

" well thats my second loss, i cant handle this, koed by a fuckin kick in 5 seconds is to much for me, for a fighter, at least im not a fuckin fighter, i never fougth a fuckin second round in my carreer, i dont belong to this sport, ill back o brazil and open a fitness academy and sell some boondocks t shirts there, thats what i want to do. bye ". Oh i want to put this note and i hope Dogstein put this note on his columm "i like to thank Frnkie Sin to the opprotunity in fighting Synchronicity, the best org in the world and apologise my fans for this, ive losted the taste for fightm, sorry bye ".

And what about yor rbother Carlson Dorian(4-0) says he would like revenge you by win Mike Pointek?

" i dont know, he do what he want, i wish luck to him but im out of the businness "

no smack talk,

but Einar Lee's coach just msgd me about a possible fight with Okita,

Okita even though has been fighting at MW, can cut to WW, and i am willing to fight at WW or Catch weight vs Lee.

anyone else want to see this fight?

let your voices be heard by Syn! lol..

(forgive my english)

" well thats my second loss, i cant handle this, koed by a fuckin kick in 5 seconds is to much for me, for a fighter, at least im not a fuckin fighter, i never fougth a fuckin second round in my carreer, i dont belong to this sport, ill back o brazil and open a fitness academy and sell some boondocks t shirts there, thats what i want to do. bye ". Oh i want to put this note and i hope Dogstein put this note on his columm "i like to thank Frnkie Sin to the opprotunity in fighting Synchronicity, the best org in the world and apologise my fans for this, ive losted the taste for fightm, sorry bye ".

And what about yor rbother Carlson Dorian(4-0) says he would like revenge you by win Mike Pointek?

" i dont know, he do what he want, i wish luck to him but im out of the businness "

honestly i think Dorian is a good fighter, and on the cusp of being a great one. im sorry to hear he is not gonna fight anymore

(forgive my english)

Lol i like this promo :smile_anim:

*Paolo Mendez's Syn City leaving/EUFC joining press conference. Paolo walks in wearing his new shirt*

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1253926186Benjamins.jpg

Journo: "Well Paolo you have been a Syn City fighter since day 1, why on earth would you leave the number 1 org in the world for an org that might as well be unranked?"

Paolo: "Well Mr journalist you are obviously blind, can you not see my shirt? here let me make it easier for you"

*Paolo grabs his shirt and brings it up and out so it can be easily seen and read*

Paolo: "Money, you get me? I am a former world number 1 and the offer i got from Mr Syn was derisory so i accepted EUFC's."

Journo: "There is more to life than money you know, it is not like you didn't already have more than most fighters"

Paolo: "That is because i'm the best and i earned that fact. Fighters can't fight forever. I plan on only fighting big money fights so i can retire early and not have to worry about money for the rest of my life. Leaving Syn and coming to EUFC means i can spend less time training and worrying about fights and can pursue outside projects like TV and movies so i can get paid"

Journo: "Less time training? that doesn't sound like a good idea"

Paolo: "Come on, who is as good as me here? Syn had some competition like Tuberculo Meningitis, Paul Rowles, Jin Sen, Krzys Soszynski, Beleg Kutalion and even people like Black & Atom....who does EUFC have?"

Journo: "Well the champion Taka Yoshi for one, the LHW champion and your first challenger"

Paolo: "Never seen or heard of that guy before now"

Journo: "He is ranked number 3 LHW in the world...ahead of you"

*Paolo lowers his shades*

Paolo: "That is cause he hasn't fought me yet....who has he beat? noone...and come next month he is going to see why i am the best in the world and was screwed out of a victory against YB Sol....even with that crap that went on in his backyard 1000's of miles away from home and in that crappy country Canada i still gave Sol the hardest and closest fight he has ever had. When all is said and done in EUFC i will be 3-0 and 12-1 overall and within a year i will have taken on and defeated Sol to get my revenge and ascend to my true place as THE legend and the number 1 fighter in the world."