Synchronicity's Face/Off - Official Smack Talk Thread

FrankyFin

We caught up with SynCity ex-HW champion Sathias "Monstar" Pacstan, who was looking a bit... confused

Interviewer: Sathias... you look puzzled, is everything ok?

Sathias: Yeah, yeah... it's all good mate... I've been hearing these stories about this Missle dude, you know anything about him?

I: Ah yes, "The Missile" San Lucas Mussolini, he's been talking about wanting to fight you to the press...

S: Yeah, thats him. I just figured he wanted the belt like every other fighter in the division, but he's still talking about fighting me now that I lost the belt to Lesnar... he keeps talking all these analogies about missiles and stuff, like "target locked", and all that sort of thing, I think hes a bit of a nutter to be honest *looks over his shoulder*

I: *laughs* Next opponent after Eddie Burnside maybe?

S: Actually thats a good idea, maybe if I punch him in the face twenty or so times he might lose this fixation he's got, but for now I'm focussing on Eddie. Once I get through this fight though, I might have a word to Franky and set up a fight with Mr Missile.

I: Any gameplan ideas going into the Burnside fight?

S: Eddie's a great wrestler, he KOed one of my teammates with a slam. He's an odd sort of fighter, his standup looks awkward but he's KOed dudes before, it could be an unusual fight. However if he makes the mistake of trying to take me down, I know I have the ground skills to give him a good nights sleep.

• Upvote 1

Hi Tuberculo how are you ?

"Im doing good thanks ."

When is your next fight coming up ?

" I will be fighting Rickhard Smith on 16th August "

How is your preparation going on ?

"Preparations are going on fine. Ive been working on my boxing lately , we will

have to see how that works out on 16th ."

You've been working on your boxing huh ?

" Yah i love training my standup , dont be surprised if you see a KO , jus kidding .

Well i think Rickhard Smith is a pretty good boxer and he has got 3 pretty devastating

KOs to his name so Iam trying not to get knocked out , and hey if everything goes right

I might knock him out ;) "

Have you ever been rocked ?

" Yah i have , in my Syncity debut against Vladislav Draxx . I got rocked pretty bad

but later recovered took him down and submitted him in the second round . Thats my only

fight which went past the second round . I have finished 5/6 of my opponents in the first ."

Where do you think you stand the division that is dominated by Paolo Mendez ?

" Well i was the number one contender when i defeated Krzys Soszynski in my last fight

but paolo wanted to fight YB Sol first , which i understand that if you are the best you

have to fight the best so its ok . I hope Paolo defeats YB because after i beat Rickhad

i will be gunning for Paolo . So paolo better watch out your throne as the

Light heavyweight king is in trouble . He has never fought any one like me . He had a

boring decision victory over zeizzman (who didnt deserve to fight him anyways) , but i will

push him to the limits that he has never been before and I will break him and rip his

arm off and take home as my trophy "

Wow pretty strong words there , thanks for talking to us and wish you a good luck !

" Thank you Thanks for having me "

Former Pound of Pound best fighter in the UK, #1 ranked middleweight in Brazil, and WCC Middleweight Champion Antonio "Assassino" Santiago is out of his contract with WCC and is on his way to Las Vegas where he eyes a deal with Frankie Sin and his Synchronicity Organization.

"For those of you Las Vegas nimrods reading feel the presence of greatness as Assassino is talking so you better damn well listen. You see for you pieces of trash who don't know who Assassino is let me give you a little story. You see Assassino's MMA career started in a little place called the UK. It was there that Assassino took 5 pieces of trash and whipped their monkey asses all over London. Once Assassino got bored there he decided to go his hometown Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, where first he took number 1 ranked middleweight of Brazil, Shaun Truck, and tapped his ass out in less than a minute. He then took the WCC Middleweight Champion Thiago Souza and elbowed his monkey ass bloody. So now Assassino sets his sights on the biggest 185lb bag of monkey crap there is and his name is Fionn mac Cumhail. So hopefully Assassino will arrive in Sin City, he'll sit down with Frankie Sin, Frankie Sin will give Assassino a contract of his liking, and then he will procede to give Cumhail the biggest and shortest ass kicking of his pathetic bastard life. Fionn when Assassino gets to Las Vegas, signs the deal, and when you step into the cage with him you will realize that Assassino is the best middleweight in Las Vegas, the best middleweight in the world, and without a shadow of a doubt the best damn middleweight there ever was. See you monkey asses in Las Vegas."

Johnny Cage told a reporter this about the signing of Antonio Santiago "He hasn't been tasted against a good striker. He hasn't fought anyone on the level that I am at striking. I would knock his ass out in the first round....I just think that he thinks he's better then he really is and I just think it would be just so much more satisfaction knocking out someone like Antonio because he talks so much and he thinks he such a stud at fighting. I really just wanna put my fist down his throat and be like "Hey. Welcome to the big leagues now bro.""

Tuberculo Meningitis Post fight Interview

Reporter : " Tuberculo , what do you have to say after the convincing win over Rickhard ? "

Tuberculo : " Mendez Im coming for you , you have held on the belt for hell of a long time . The student becomes the master and the master becomes the student !! "

Paolo takes time off from training to respond to Tuberculo

"A hell of a long time? I am the first and ONLY LHW champion in Syn City history...you aren't the first who has claimed they will take my title and you won't be the last. Unfortunately, as i expect Sol to win next week, you won't be able to get a shot at the title for another month....It is just, you know, people want to see Mendez vs Sol and not me vs you"

*Paolo goes back to shadow boxing*

Paolo takes time off from training to respond to Tuberculo

"A hell of a long time? I am the first and ONLY LHW champion in Syn City history...you aren't the first who has claimed they will take my title and you won't be the last. Unfortunately, as i expect Sol to win next week, you won't be able to get a shot at the title for another month....It is just, you know, people want to see Mendez vs Sol and not me vs you"

*Paolo goes back to shadow boxing*

Reporter : " Tuberculo what do you have to say about Paolo's latest comments ? "

Tuberculo responds with a big smile on his face , " Well he is right about the fact tht more ppl wnt to c Mendez Vs Sol , even i want to c tht fight . I hope Mendez beats Sol convincingly so tht when he faces me and when i beat him there would be no doubt in any1s mind tht i defeated the best !! And mark my words i will finish Paolo in the 1st round so Paolo can shadow box all day long coz when i fight him , it will be his worst nightmare come true !! Dont think tht i dont respect Paolo , I do respect him but his time is over ..... its my time now . "

We caught up with SynCity veteran Sathias "Monstar" Pacstan while he was taking a break from a training session at a secret training facility in the Nevada badlands

Interviewer: Thanks for talking with us, Monstar... we understand Franky has offered you a new fight contract?

Sathias: Yeah, San Lucas Mussolini, "The Missile". I've been waiting for this for a while, he's a young fighter and he's been trying to work up his rep and profile by riding on my back. Well, that's all well and good but eventually it's time to pay the piper. And that time has come for him, now.

I: Have you studied his tapes? Any gameplan going into this fight? He looks to be a hell of a striker.

S: Yeah, the kid can bang, no doubt. But I swear, his ground game is the *worst* I have *ever* seen. Did you see what Nasos did to him? Roughed him up with a head kick, and he went down flailing his arms like he was just begging for someone to snap one off. You know I don't want to just beat this kid, I want to expose him. I might just hold him down for 3 rounds and give him noogies and pink bellies till he taps out from sheer embarrasment *laughs*

I: You have mentioned your well-roundedness before, you think that is the key to this fight?

S: Hell yeah, it's what MMA is all about. Remember the last one trick pony fighter to face me? Everette Dante or something? No stand-up what-so-ever, KOed him in 23 seconds. It's sorta hard to put someone in a gogoplata when you are being taken out on a stretcher. And whats he doing now? He did a Fedor and ran off to some bush league to pad his record by fighting cans.

The Missile recieved his Mission.

Its been long awaited. Mission accepted.

Missile-Lock activated.

Sathias eyes lookin up. lookin down. He cant see Missile

Sathias knows its coming.

He cant sleep now.

Trembling

Soon.

Missile loaded with special formula called KTFO

Countdown has begun.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently it was announced that the next challenger to Che Satomi's WW title will be rising star "Grand Zombi" Lombardo Limba. We caught up with Lombardo and his coach (and translator) Paul Keating.

Interviewer: Lombardo, congratulations on getting a shot at Satomi's title. Was it a surprise to you with it being a last minute booking?

Lombardo: Yea I an' I ha' taken a bit by sur'pris but I be ready, yafeelme? I an' I been trainin' real hard, an' be feelin' gud mun.

I: Uh... Paul?

Paul: Yes, I was taken a bit by surprise but I'm ready. I've been training really hard but feeling good going into the fight.

I: Lombardo, your thoughts on Che Satomi?

L: Che bein' down wid da bambaclaat, yafeelme? He hud it gud to dis poin' but I an' I bein' sure t' bring him plenty of da bad juju mun... He bein' want t' take me down t' bab'lon but him got t' get pas' de feet an' knees first...

I: *looks at Paul*

P: Che is a bit of a... erm... I don't like Che very much. He's had a good run but I am about to make sure that good luck turns into bad. He will want to take me down where I won't be as comfortable against him but he has to get past my feet and knees first.

I: Lombardo, you seem to have a Voodoo theme to your persona, in fact during one of your initial QFC events you got in some trouble for bringing a headless chicken with you to ring side. Is this just a gimmick to put off your opponent?

L: Nay, m' poppa 's frum Jahmaicah an' m' mudda frum da Haiti, he bein' teachin' me t' fight an' me mudda teach me da juju, it bein' part 'f m' heritage, yafeelme?

P: *jumping in before the interviewer asks for a translation* No, my father was from Jamaica and my mother from Haiti, my father tought me to fight and I learned the way of the Voodoo from her, it's part of my heritage.

I: Thank you Lombardo for talking with us.

L: Ai.

Objective achieved. KTFO-formula delieverd succesfully

Sathias destroyed. No time for rejoice

Must focus. Objective Nasos still loose. Must find. Must finish

In parts unknown, in dark chambers. Mussolini sits in his throne. staring. visualising important.

Mikio "Flame666" Okita: Im not one for smack talk, and i know ive come under most everyone's radar, but Good luck to Lorenzo Dorian and may the best fighter win.

:)

SYN`51 Title Bout

The Brazilian Lorenzo " The First Round Murderer" Dorian, on his Title Shot against Mikio Okita, the 1st ranked middleweight in world:

" When i kicked a 6-1 ass i was 4-0 in my first fight in Syncity, i expected to fight Fionn mac Cumhail for the belt, but hes a dick that cant handle a fuckin belt for just 1 fight. Mikio Okita seems to be a good guy, but i feel sorry for him, his belt has a future owner. Me. "

Ahead of the blockbuster Syn 50 card, we caught up with Team Keating fighters "Amazing" Aaron Gracie and Fenny "FenKlo" Klorian to discuss their upcoming fights.

I: Aaron, going into the last fight you went in with some different tactics than what we are used to seeing from your before. Your thoughts on how things turned out?

A: I'm a bit embarrassed about it actually, I officially "Grugeled". My goal is still to become a more rounded fighter, but this is a big event, I have to work with my strengths.

I: So, a different gameplan going into your fight with the legendary Jrock Mandela?

A: Most definately. I have been training my BJJ really hard, Quik Yin has been tying me in knots back at SynGym. I'm a young fighter so I've been picking it up really quick, and I plan to use those strengths.

I: Fenny, you have a fight on the Syn 50 card against Syn veteran Damien Demented, your thoughts?

A: Veteran is right, noone has been in Syn longer than Damien, and him and Franky go way back. For me, it wasn't too long ago that the RFC fell apart and my career was put on hold when I was in my prime. I'm now in the best MMA show in the world, and I'm fighting in the biggest card they have ever put on. I'm extremely thankful to Franky, and win lose or draw I'm going to put on a good show.

SYN`51 Title Bout

The Brazilian Lorenzo " The First Round Murderer" Dorian, on his Title Shot against Mikio Okita, the 1st ranked middleweight in world:

" When i kicked a 6-1 ass i was 4-0 in my first fight in Syncity, i expected to fight Fionn mac Cumhail for the belt, but hes a dick that cant handle a fuckin belt for just 1 fight. Mikio Okita seems to be a good guy, but i feel sorry for him, his belt has a future owner. Me. "

yeah impressive 4-0 too, but i did see a couple of fights with the same person.. 0-1 and 0-2. and a couple of fights vs guys that werent, well how can i put it.. not as tough as Lorenzo( one guy was 1-2). IMO his last fight was his best win, and like i said, i think Okita is the underdog, and more likely to lose, but hey a fight is a fight right? :)

Torres vs Lao

Kid Torres: “Kung Lao is coming back to syn because he thinks he can beat me…..I don’t think he can.”

Kung Lao: “The fans can expect a high paced fight, with a lot of action. I’m not gonna let Torres sit there and coast this one out. I’m gonna get in his face and make him work.”

Franky Sin: “For me to sit here and say, Lao’s striking is to weak, that he can’t get him down, that he hasn’t fought a top guy in a while. Fuck that shit, I’m done counting Kung Lao out.”

Kung Lao: “If he wants to keep that title he’s gonna have to fight for it. He’s gonna have to beat my ass.”

Kid Torres: “Kung’s track record with Boxing guys isn’t very good and his track record with Muay Thai guy’s isn’t very good either and I’m the best of both.”

Kung Lao: “I just can’t wait for the end of the night and to get my hand raised and get wrapped with a 3rd featherweight Championship Belt.”

Franky Sin: “A lot of the fan’s are excited to see Lao come back to syn, I knew he would. He’s one of the biggest competitor’s I’ve ever met and for him to sit on the sidelines right now when everything is starting to heat up. There is a lot of good talent coming over to syn from around the world. The fan base continues to grow. The show’s get bigger and bigger. I knew it was just a matter of time before Lao jumped back in.”

Kung Lao: “I just missed it. I missed fighting the top level competition which I have been fighting only the best for a while now.”

Lord Rayden: “He’s a relentless furious competitor. That guy lives to compete. He’s a real true competitor. He loves it man. He doesn’t get nervous before a fight. I mean that’s what he wants to do he wants to be there.”

Kung Lao: “After that last fight in syn I knew I needed a change and a new Gym. So after all the training garbage settled and I started to kinda feel like myself again and that competitive bug to fight the best in the world was still there and having the stats I do to be able to compete at that level. I don’t see any reason why I shouldn’t. What solidified it foremost was watching Kid Torres against John chase on the ground.”

Franky Sin: “Kung Lao’s not a trash talker he hardly ever speaks badly about anyone let alone one of his opponents. But from things that I’ve heard him say. He’s not impressive my kid Torres on the ground.”

Kung Lao: “I give Kid the benefit of the doubt in the Gamble fight. Gamble is an explosive athlete. I can understand the conservative approach on the ground especially after being rocked in the 2nd it’s understandable, but I just didn’t understand it with Chase why it was on the ground so much. It just didn’t make sense to me.”

Franky Sin: “I think he watched that Chase fight and said “Alright if he thinks he can play game with anyone on the ground lets see him sub me. I will able to control the top position. I will be able to mount Torres and lock in that submission.” I think Kung saw a big hole in the armor of Torres. Holes in the fact that he is willing to try is hand on the ground instead of working from where he would work best. Kung see’s that most of his fights are spend on the ground.”

Lord Rayden: "Anyone couldn't have subbed chase there. He was done, he wanted out. Any sub would have done by that time in the third round. I can't believe he got you down in the third though."

Kid Torres: “Yeah you could say I my takedown d is weak. But in my last 6 fights it hasn’t been a problem. Its not like I’m going there and getting subbed every fight. I think Kung needs to be more worried about how he faired against gamble then I did. As for John chase look at him after that fight. His face was destroyed, his arm was broken. I mean he was a wreck. He couldn’t even see to get his submissions. After the fight he needed someone to walk him around like a seeing eye dog. I can’t believe you would think you could beat me up on the ground when I walk out of that fight basically without a scratch on me. But at the end of the day I went home with the belt….plain and simple.”

Kung Lao: “I’m damn sure gonna get in his face and make him fight and if he thinks he’s gonna hold onto that title with that mentality on the ground. It’s not happening.”

Lord Rayden: “Kung believe that Torres has a safety first style on the ground and he believes that he can pressure Torres and he can beat Torres by being more aggressive, and be able to put him uncomfortable places. He really truly believes if this fight goes to the ground its over. But if you look at Kid Torres skills on the feet. This could be a bad night for Kung Lao.”

Kung Lao: “I got the call Franky was like “Hey, how about coming back and fighting Kid Torres for the Featherweight title?” I was like “Heck yeah! That would be great.”