I would like to say sorry for my actions

Mentor

he also needs to work on his presentation skills, they suck.

....and the cock lengthening cream doesn't fucking work either!

They didn't work for you? I make 25K a month working from home, have a 12 inch cock, own a set of abs that the ladies drool over and a thai bride who loves me for who I am, thanks to these online adverts.

Keep clicking bro.

• Upvote 5

Mentor Guruland [Mentor] [2014-05-28 09:15:49] : Seems so. To be honest though, i never paid any attention to what Castor says or writes and it has not changed now that he is writing about me. Let him post whatever he wants. I am not sure why nothing is being done about the spam though. He spammed my org, my alliance mates in the past 24 hours

Why would something be done about me? I did nothing wrong, I am just an informer/messenger.

And I will continue to "spam" your alliance mates and org until you are gone from the game.

• Upvote 9

Mentor Guruland [Mentor] [2014-05-28 09:15:49] : Seems so. To be honest though, i never paid any attention to what Castor says or writes and it has not changed now that he is writing about me. Let him post whatever he wants. I am not sure why nothing is being done about the spam though. He spammed my org, my alliance mates in the past 24 hours

Why would something be done about me? I did nothing wrong, I am just an informer/messenger.

And I will continue to "spam" your alliance mates and org until you are gone from the game.

Still denying it I see. So, despite all the evidence his alliance members seem to believe him over Mike. Scary stuff.

Still denying it I see. So, despite all the evidence his alliance members seem to believe him over Mike. Scary stuff.

His alliance bought his online products and are still trying to sell. They still think they will make money from it, so yes, they still believe Mentor over Mike. Give it a few weeks/months and they will come to their senses :)

• Upvote 1

Mentor must be doing something right.

" It wasn't long ago that Rory was on minimum as a glorified poop cleaner for a Dubai based water purification company, and also suffered from a severe case of genital dwarfism.

Thanks to the Mentor programme, he is wealthy, hung and banging a young piece of ass. He also works from home now, no more pulling turds out of a giant bath of shit.

You could turn your life around just like Rory! Join me today, your friend, Mentor."

Even though I say so my self, this is way better than Mentor saying, at 16 my dad told me......

• Upvote 7

It doesn't fit in my head how we let this guy continue with us. Do you guys really think that his only intention in the noob section is to help new managers? No, he will try to build this trustful image of himself and then pick victims who he thinks is naive enough to believe his bullshit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we7hxSlnGks

From 5.00 -> he reveals his scam. It's very basic:

Mentor says in the video:

You just need 5 people who wants to increase their income and be healthy. Just 5 people! Do you think you can find only 5 people who wants to increase their income and be successful and healthy? If you think it's not possible, maybe this is not for you. I want to congratulate all of you, you don't need tens of thousands, or even thousands of dollars to invest, only thing you have to invest is couple hundred dollars to buy our products and that's all you need.

These scam-artists have very slippery tongues, they cheat, they lie, they steal and if we let Mentor to continue with us, i can assure you that he will continue with his lies, he will try to scam people with his pathetic business ideas, and he doesn't feel bad about it.

It sickens me that his "I am sorry" post has +19.

Mike Tycoon, ban this guy before any more harm is done.

• Upvote 3

His alliance bought his online products and are still trying to sell. They still think they will make money from it, so yes, they still believe Mentor over Mike. Give it a few weeks/months and they will come to their senses :)

Is that true? People from his alliance are actively scamming people? I knew he had an external website or whatever. I assumed they'd tell him where to go if approached or he'd only ask a few trusted people within his alliance.

Is that true? People from his alliance are actively scamming people? I knew he had an external website or whatever. I assumed they'd tell him where to go if approached or he'd only ask a few trusted people within his alliance.

You are correct in your assumption, Listerman's generalization is borderline hyperbole.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If Mentor doesn't get banned from the game permanently for this then it will be ridiculous. At this stage, it has gotten worse than the Steel Penn incident. Ban him from the forums and ban him from the game. There is nothing more off-putting to new members than to find out that a game you can play for free, could lead to you being scammed by one crooked member.

• Upvote 7

All of you who say SP is like mentor and both of them are scumbags and need to be banned are completely out of your mind.

SP was caught with multis before, he paid his price and has been helping people of this community ever since, and he doesn't ask anything in return. Mentor on the other hand, he helps people too, but he uses those people like his scam people. Are they the same?

Anyone who had any communication woth SP knows he's a great guy to talk to, I haven't ever talked to mentor though.

To SP: don't let these haters to get to you, play this game to make them haters angry.

• Upvote 1

All of you who say SP is like mentor and both of them are scumbags and need to be banned are completely out of your mind.

SP was caught with multis before, he paid his price and has been helping people of this community ever since, and he doesn't ask anything in return. Mentor on the other hand, he helps people too, but he uses those people like his scam people. Are they the same?

Anyone who had any communication woth SP knows he's a great guy to talk to, I haven't ever talked to mentor though.

To SP: don't let these haters to get to you, play this game to make them haters angry.

Exactly.

Steel Penn received a punishment, complained, and got hit harder. Since then, he has helped people In game and brought in more VIP's.

Mentor however, acted like a cbomb when caught, received a punishment, acted like a bigger cbomb. The way I see it, that should mean he gets hit harder. And seeing as he is running a real scam through this site, he should be removed from it to avoid MMA Tycoon being associated with a scam.

• Upvote 2

@shiftas, I never really dealt with SP, but I'm sure he can be helpful, so is Mentor. Thing is, its easy to be a crook, and still come off as a "good guy" to other people that just don't know you. We build ourselves images of people, so you have a good image of SP, and there's nothing wrong with that, it's actually good. I had a decent image of Mentor, until I realized all his "help and tips" he gave me in game were full of shit. A lot of stuff he told me basically weren't good at all.

All I'm saying is, you have a good image of SP, nothing wrong. People used to have a good image of Mentor, not anymore, because we now know his true colors.

I actually don't blame SP for having a fit over Mentor's "punishment". Because first of all, his org is back on top at where it was, so he will gain all of his in-game money really quick. His multi accounts are still not deleted, and he actually logged on one (megas) yesterday. His punishment is really nothing at all, he should have lost his org, and started from scratch. (I actually think he should be banned from the game, but that's my opinion)

Edit: Just want to add, Mentor, I know you're reading this, and it's kinda sad how you're trying to play victim in all of this.

• Upvote 2

A little bonus:

Here is another mail Mentor has asked members of the game to spam to peoples emails so he can rip them off.

http://i5.minus.com/jz5uHOVEKqhQI.PNG

Scammers like this, what he does, both in game and with these mails/his pyramid schemes, is that he builds a trust and wait for the right moment to screw you over.

A little bonus:

Here is another mail Mentor has asked members of the game to spam to peoples emails so he can rip them off.

http://i5.minus.com/jz5uHOVEKqhQI.PNG

Only need a few words for this:

What an absolute cbomb!

• Upvote 1

I would like to point out that "Sir" Castor Rollins rep was about -50 before the Mentor thing broke and now he is almost at +100 you dont get 150 up votes for spam and BS. Everyone who broke this story Dino, Castor, Dark Soul, and others thank you so much for showing the comunity what a huge D-bag Mentor really is. I hope everyone stays away from him until the point he leaves. I would prefer a ban but the comunity getting together to blackball him would also work fine for me. I am so glad I did not join LoD when I first started. I had an offer but chose not to take it, and if someone tried to scam me through this game I would have left. I also would have never come back since it would have felt like a waste of money paying for VIP and then leaving.

This is what I am calling the comunity to do. Do not have Mentor's fighters in your orgs. Do not sign your fighters with anything GAMMA related. Once the tycoon oylmpics are over do not include GAMMA in any combind events. If that scum is still around then start black balling GEG members until Mentor leaves. Once he is gone then we can stop ostrisizing GEG. If Mike dosnt want to ban him we can do it our selfs!

• Upvote 4

I would like to point out that "Sir" Castor Rollins rep was about -50 before the Mentor thing broke and now he is almost at +100 you dont get 150 up votes for spam and BS. Everyone who broke this story Dino, Castor, Dark Soul, and others thank you so much for showing the comunity what a huge D-bag Mentor really is. I hope everyone stays away from him until the point he leaves. I would prefer a ban but the comunity getting together to blackball him would also work fine for me. I am so glad I did not join LoD when I first started. I had an offer but chose not to take it, and if someone tried to scam me through this game I would have left. I also would have never come back since it would have felt like a waste of money paying for VIP and then leaving.

This is what I am calling the comunity to do. Do not have Mentor's fighters in your orgs. Do not sign your fighters with anything GAMMA related. Once the tycoon oylmpics are over do not include GAMMA in any combind events. If that scum is still around then start black balling GEG members until Mentor leaves. Once he is gone then we can stop ostrisizing GEG. If Mike dosnt want to ban him we can do it our selfs!

I was in LOD when I first joined. Left after a while because I remembered Steel Penn from before and he asked me to join him again. Can only imagine what sort of shit he would have tried to pull if I remained.

I have a couple of guys in TKOMMA (basically, a feeder org for GAMMA) who will not be fighting for them after their current confirmed fights take place.

• Upvote 3

If that scum is still around then start black balling GEG members until Mentor leaves. Once he is gone then we can stop ostrisizing GEG. If Mike dosnt want to ban him we can do it our selfs!

Careful... GEG has some very well respected org owners in their ranks who are not part of this stuff. I think you should limit your fire to Mentor himself if you feel that strongly about it. From my perspective, I think GEG is really only for running superfights anyway. The rest of the GEG orgs are not in bed with GAMMA.

• Upvote 1

It would seem that Mentor is using Castor's rep as a way to play down the whole situation with his alliance. Well, I'm the one Castor is talking to in the chat log he posted

and sent him the translated thing Mentor had me send to ppl on that mail.ru site.

This is the OP of another forum Mentor uses to get ppl to spam for him. Think he changed the payment or something though. It was .50 for each

email sent (with you getting paid when you reached 1k), then while he was walking me through the process of properly spamming the site, he

changed it to .50 per reply instead. I quit after a coupledozen or so sent, since I only got like 5-10 replies out of 30 or so, so not worth it. On that

site, he had around half a dozen or so other ppl doing it, and apparently they've been doing it for him for a long time.

http://i.minus.com/jbqsm4jRoDHAFg.PNG

• Upvote 1