TWGC Gameplay Discussion

MMATycoon

How is it possible to be 23 years old and already have 9 boxing 9 muay thai 13 wrestling and a black belt?

Good learning and access to very low class sizes in a quality gym. Also, motherfucking cocaine.

• Upvote 1

I didn't have anyone suitable to compete in this unfortunately, all of my grapplers were either tied up in contracts or the tournament had been filled by the time they were able to take part.....

...... Didn't stop Colin Hendry though did it, the grappler extroadonaire!

I tried telling him that you actually had to know some offensive skills on the mat but he just wouldn't listen. He's too brave for his own good!

Yeah, there's something wrong with TGWC records - my fighter was announced with 0-1 record in his first fight, even though it was his debut (it's the same fight CPWigan has linked :P )

Damn I went 0-2 in the Tokyo fights lol. I notice the fights aren't on the spoiler page to watch the pbp, is there another page you can find the lin for the pbp without seeing the result?

• Upvote 1

Interesting bit of text in my both of my guys (Steeve and Engle) FIRST fight intro:

This TWGC bout is 1 fifteen minute round in the super heavyweight division. Introducing today's competitors. In the red corner, competing out of Amsterdam, with a TWGC record of 1 wins and 0 losses; Davey Steeves! And in the blue corner, fighting out of Amsterdam, with a TWGC record of 0 wins and 1 losses; Alexei Surov!

The judges for this bout are Taro Takaoka, Tatsuya Matsuyama and Yukihiro Yamamoto.

This TWGC bout is 1 fifteen minute round in the super heavyweight division. Introducing today's competitors. In the red corner, competing out of Sydney, with a TWGC record of 0 wins and 1 losses; Jim Degrizz! And in the blue corner, fighting out of Amsterdam, with a TWGC record of 1 wins and 0 losses; Joey Engle! The judges for this bout are Shirou Masuda, Yukihiro Shimada and Yukihiro Yamamoto.

I guess at that point I knew I was going to win? :D

Edit: Also, not sure if anyone else had this, but the 12:00 .gif won't load (http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/12.gif) Tried to put it in a browser and: "Not Found The requested URL was not found on this server."

• Upvote 1

Well, this hasn't gone very well, has it :arrowhead: :sad01_anim:

If you've all got double records, I guess that means it ran twice somehow. If you look at the tournament brackets it's a mess in there too. Just trying to figure it out now - I might delay the future rounds by a day to try and figure it out. Sorry about this. I was looking forward to a nice relaxing day watching football today, too :P

• Upvote 1