Spin and Win

theking04

Don't you think it's a bit ridiculous/desperate that you even went to triple posts now? You can get tons of free spins by the votings, your spam posts since this thing kicked off are really not necessary.

One of his alliance buddies is an even bigger post spammer than he is. I'm glad more people are posting on the forums, but I'd rather see more quality than quantity.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

One of his alliance buddies is an even bigger post spammer than he is. I'm glad more people are posting on the forums, but I'd rather see more quality than quantity.

I am assuming that you are referring to me Dead Disney, and I actually become pretty active in the forums about a month ago and I try not to post in a thread unless I actually have something to say and not just post to post! So don't be Jelly bro

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I am assuming that you are referring to me Dead Disney, and I actually become pretty active in the forums about a month ago and I try not to post in a thread unless I actually have something to say and not just post to post! So don't be Jelly bro

Way to snitch on yourself, dum-dum.

• Downvote 4

No. I don't think it's functioning yet.

At least anyone knows hows that going to work? Will there be a checkbox or something to say "I want to use my FA Credit on this guy" or will it work for first FA on our shortlist?

• Downvote 1

Maybe without sparring at all.

I think thats not a problem if you traing your guys way most ppl does it - going for all secondaries they need on high level, putting primaries up that way and then spar. You can build cardio up meanwhile

• Downvote 1

I won a motherfucking free agent!!! I have never picked up a free agent before... how exciting..

not only you, man, not only you...me and Jax are hunting for that since day one :/

• Downvote 1