Spin and Win

theking04

If you win a jet is it debt free? Or is it like paying for it with VIP days. Seems like it'd be kind of screwy to offer up a prize and then throw the manager into huge debt because of it.

im guessing its set up like buying with vip days so you cannot sell it until so much is made in return -- i felt it was kind of screwy deal but mike did it so people cant just buy and sell jets using vip time -- your not in debt you just have to profit the amount before can sell it

That F-ing Hilarious that everybody has been drooling over this, and you win it and don't even want it! haha :thumbup:

Where did i say i dont want it? I have created a shortlist of FA's that look good! I just meant I have not managed to get an FA yet through the normal way, i've only tried like 5 times though.

So how does the Free Agent Credit actually work? In the wiki it only says:

• Free Agent (First dibs on a free agent - yet to be confirmed how we will do this).

So you get some kind of boost to your own ranking (in the FA lottery) or what? Is there a timeframe you have to use the credit in?

So how does the Free Agent Credit actually work? In the wiki it only says:

So you get some kind of boost to your own ranking (in the FA lottery) or what? Is there a timeframe you have to use the credit in?

I think it will be that you WILL pick FA no matter who is gunning for him. But will it be first FA on the list or you will be able to pick which one? That's major question for me

The FA thing isn't even set up yet as we haven't decided how to do it. Are people OK with you 100% getting the fighter you select? This will at some point mean a really good fighter with a really crappy manager.

Increase the chance to get the fighter.

I dunno who you think you've pissed off but don't be so touchy, whatever it is. I have asked mods to -1 posts which look like they are just posting for credits for hte sake of it, if you have received a -1.

It was after he triple posted and someone notified him of it, but really no need to stop posting. A lot of people are posting way more which is a good thing, just make sure there's some content in your posts. No need to take it personally and I hope you continue posting.

The FA thing isn't even set up yet as we haven't decided how to do it. Are people OK with you 100% getting the fighter you select? This will at some point mean a really good fighter with a really crappy manager.

I'd be ok with 100% getting that fighter but it might be better to go with with a percentage boost

Bro, if i dont get my boy optimus prime I will give you a bitch slap through the computer screen. :boxing:

I understand why people want it to be a boost in hype so that bad managers dont get a beast fighter, but it has already been advertised as 'first dibs on free agent'.. kinda dream crushing for me haha. I won't cry about it tho cos i do think it makes sense in a way to do the hype boost..

Also, when will the final decision be made because the clock is ticking with the current FA's which i have short listed.

Aaaand one more question: has anyone else won an FA pick of choice?