It's nearly been two months since the last podcast episode so I think it's a good time to start planning for the next one. I'm due to end my internship at the end of June and have 2 weeks to use up as holiday so there'll be an episode released before the end of June at the latest.

I need to sit down and plan out a couple of things with my co-host GBK and Beck who's been a flawless job with the editing the past 3 episodes. Unfortunately I had to wipe my laptop 2 weeks ago so I've lost the audio for the intro and exit, fingers crossed Beck still has them :mellow:

Okay, so that's rdalycolts and Kole for the next show (if they're available) :)

rdalycolts and Kole have the priority to be in the next podcast epsiode, if they're unavailable I'll be turning to other members of the community to offer to come on to record the next episode.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to appear on the next episode.

It's nearly been two months since the last podcast episode so I think it's a good time to start planning for the next one. I'm due to end my internship at the end of June and have 2 weeks to use up as holiday so there'll be an episode released before the end of June at the latest.

I need to sit down and plan out a couple of things with my co-host GBK and Beck who's been a flawless job with the editing the past 3 episodes. Unfortunately I had to wipe my laptop 2 weeks ago so I've lost the audio for the intro and exit, fingers crossed Beck still has them :mellow:

rdalycolts and Kole have the priority to be in the next podcast epsiode, if they're unavailable I'll be turning to other members of the community to offer to come on to record the next episode.

Feel free to let me know if you'd like to appear on the next episode.

I'll make an appearance if needed, GBK should be able to host one himself this month and then get you to do one with him next month, so this shit can be monthly. Isn't it Beck that records it anyway? I wish you guys would do it on skype though so i could use my headphones instead of the shitty microphone on my laptop.

PS - My headset is Astro A40's Marky, i play on LAN so i need a wired headset unfortunately i had to get the xbox one mix amp, i haven't figured out how to get it to work on the normal headset.

I'll make an appearance if needed, GBK should be able to host one himself this month and then get you to do one with him next month, so this shit can be monthly. Isn't it Beck that records it anyway? I wish you guys would do it on skype though so i could use my headphones instead of the shitty microphone on my laptop.

PS - My headset is Astro A40's Marky, i play on LAN so i need a wired headset unfortunately i had to get the xbox one mix amp, i haven't figured out how to get it to work on the normal headset.

Dinooo your headset should be able to work for your laptop. I managed to get my Astro A50's to work for my laptop :)

It's up to GBK if he wants to host the podcast by himself this month, I'm more than happy for him to go ahead and host it :) Beck could record it on TeamSpeak, would actually make more sense, previously I've been the one recording it. I'm pretty sure I'll be around to do June and will be free over the summer before I go back to Uni.

Edit: Beck's only appeared in the last one. For him to record it, it would mean that he would at least have to be in the chat room every time we record the podcast whereas if either me or GBK record it we could record it and then get Beck to edit it at a later date.

Dinooo your headset should be able to work for your laptop. I managed to get my Astro A50's to work for my laptop :)

It's up to GBK if he wants to host the podcast by himself this month, I'm more than happy for him to go ahead and host it :) Beck could record it on TeamSpeak, would actually make more sense, previously I've been the one recording it. I'm pretty sure I'll be around to do June and will be free over the summer before I go back to Uni.

Edit: Beck's only appeared in the last one. For him to record it, it would mean that he would at least have to be in the chat room every time we record the podcast whereas if either me or GBK record it we could record it and then get Beck to edit it at a later date.

The cable that links the headset to the laptop only goes in through the sound, it doesn't have the splitter like the old Astro A40's had.

I'll gladly record it when I am a guest too, otherwise one of the hosts should and send it to me later. Editing usually is done within a day after I receive the files so there is no major delay there. As always, I send you the link and get your approval to post it publicly on the MMAT Youtube channel and Google+ page. Of course Grant can also approve if you are okay with that :) I am sure I'll hear about the procedure for this in the near future when the next podcast is scheduled

• 3 weeks later...

Alright, we should be looking to get the next episode recorded within 3 weeks I would say. Rory Daly and Ville Coleman get first priority in terms of the guest slots, and following their availability, I will be looking to get potentially a couple more guests on board for this. Will also be devising a list of topics to be discussed on it, so any suggestions on what you guys would like to be discussed would be appreciated

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...