Make my MMA debut Saturday!

skull

• 4 weeks later...

The whole Tycoon MMA community is living out our dreams through you man, thanks for sharing your story.

It genuinely makes me happy to see you succeed in this sport. I can only dream myself..

Takes a real man to step inside a cage with a man trying to hurt you for a pay check to potentially feed his family. We are proud of you Norman.

!00% agree with every thing you said !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, I'm looking to make my amateur debut soonish. This thread (http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=59000&do=findComment&comment=818444) details my experience. How much would you say someone should have before they step in the cage?

In my opinion I think someone should have at least a blue belt in BJJ or have had wrestling experience (at least 2 yrs) before even considering a MMA fight. Or have trained MMA specific for at least a yr or so if you don't cross train

In my opinion I think someone should have at least a blue belt in BJJ or have had wrestling experience (at least 2 yrs) before even considering a MMA fight. Or have trained MMA specific for at least a yr or so if you don't cross train

Thanks for the advice man. I'll likely have my blue belt before when I'm planning to debut (currently 17 so I can't yet) so that should work out just fine.

• 1 month later...