WHERE IS HOLLY :)

Jarmas

I was here thinking(bare in mind my IQ level is not that high).....its hard for me to believe that Adam & Wolf stop playing the game after being kicked out lol......they were kick out around november, i mean i guess within 1 month they re-start a new account 4SURE lol....so ,being such experienced and talented managers,if they did start a new account around that time ,they should be the best manager around with a 8 month old account.....1+1=2.....Adam Holland is certainly 1 of them in my opinion lol.....comon guys, its hard for any experienced manager to belive that a new manager could build such an empire in 7 months, dont matter whatever mentorship they might have been, its not possible!!!...unless off course you know the ropes very very well....hey i have nothing against it as long as they dont cheat

Aaron a talented manager lmao :thumbup:

• Upvote 3

i bet with you if you deliver the type of work you been supplying us to any of those guys ,they will not pay you.....last few preview were realy bad, you could see there was no efort at all....Bro you in a secret group were 95% of the members is people i had or have issues with....its not about my way or highway !...its more about you not sharing something like that with us in the aliance.....

me having a dig at the previews is an extra i would never get upset with you or kick you out for that reason....dont like double face people

There is no 'secret group' Jarmas. There is a discord chat in which anyone involved is free to invite anyone they like. I actually have the option to invite people myself being in there.

http://i66.tinypic.com/f9gxfk.png

• Upvote 1

What line of reasoning is that even? Is it part of the Alliance rules that Jarmas has to give a nod, who I am allowed to talk to? Heil Fucking Hitler, I guess.

i told everyone in the alince they free to do whatever ........everyone is their own boss in here, if we can help each other fine ,this is not a team sport but i mean we have an aliance chat to try to improve and help each other....how come you never mention it to us?.......that goes without saying if you have any sense of brotherhood.......im far from a dictator but i will never question an aliance member in a thread i will pm him if i have an issue with what hes saying....

• Upvote 2

i told everyone in the alince they free to do whatever ........everyone is their own boss in here, if we can help each other fine ,this is not a team sport but i mean we have an aliance chat to try to improve and help each other....how come you never mention it to us?.......that goes without saying if you have any sense of brotherhood.......im far from a dictator but i will never question an aliance member in a thread i will pm him if i have an issue with what hes saying....

But go to pm....i dont feel like waching dirty clothes in this thread......we trying to figure out who Wolf was on this thread.....Deuces is playing the Devil's Advocate

• Upvote 1

that goes without saying if you have any sense of brotherhood

Brotherhood ....? Remember that bit about forums and browser games? You make it sound as if I deserted the fucking army.

And if posting a bit of Iron Sky in this thread is somehow a brutal attack on your integrity, then I guess that is something that we both just have to live with. Give me fucking break!

You will PM guys that you have "a problem" with? Just like you never PMed me about how "shit" my previews are? But hey, that's just "extra". Whatever the bloody fuck that means.

Fuck that! Signing out of this trainwreck of a thread. You have a point though about that compatibility thing. I definitely learned that lesson.

Holy shit .....

• Upvote 2

Brotherhood ....? Remember that bit about forums and browser games? You make it sound as if I deserted the fucking army.

And if posting a bit of Iron Sky in this thread is somehow a brutal attack on your integrity, then I guess that is something that we both just have to live with. Give me fucking break!

You will PM guys that you have "a problem" with? Just like you never PMed me about how "shit" my previews are? But hey, that's just "extra". Whatever the bloody fuck that means.

Fuck that! Signing out of this trainwreck of a thread. You have a point though about that compatibility thing. I definitely learned that lesson.

Holy shit .....

I didnt want to hurt your feelings .......plus they were still coming out.....i case you dont know , there is only a handfull of people that actualy reads the previews, so they are not that important .....previews?that was not the issue mate(even thoe quality been droping by the day).....the issue is you being double faced .....sometimes we have to pick a side ,we canot be on both sides...you picked yours with 1 single post.....good luck... i can tell you will fit well with GBK and the ladss.....

• Upvote 1

Holy shit .....

Come join the dark side Kalle. We're thinking about a new name. What do you think of 'The Wolfpack'?

We've established my highest rank is still higher than yours, but I didn't crush cans to make the top 100 like you did.

well i have 5 months in the game and i never use the crash cans aproach to break into top 100.......and trust me it wont take me 1 month more to break your record thoe....lol......whenever you read a post about your record ,you should just be quiet lol....just say, yes sir! no sir!....thats it....you dont have much to elaborate on that front...lol....but if i go read trough all the shity threads , your name its going to be all over it.....diferent people diferent goals within the game

• Upvote 1

EXACTLY!!!!! So why do you care if someone has rejoined the game

They cheated big time, you guys forget real quick for "intelligent" beings.

With this many fans of cheating, im gonna start a kickstarter to get Lance Armstrong back in cycling.

The Buy Barry Bonds A Bat Blockparty will be held a few months after that.

• Upvote 1

Hey Shiv can i borrow $6M from you?!!!!...pls

Yeah, you already drained Joe Snitsky's cash when you failed as an org owner. I bet that now you are JJ Tycoon's hoe. If Jay gets tired of your crap, then we can sponsor your gym - all we want in exchange is that circus level of entertainment you are able to provide lol

• Upvote 1

Yeah, you already drained Joe Snitsky's cash when you failed as an org owner. I bet that now you are JJ Tycoon's hoe. If Jay gets tired of your crap, then we can sponsor your gym - all we want in exchange is that circus level of entertainment you are able to provide lol

lol....i didnt fail at LKO the organization was doing realy well top 20 in 2 months, life took me to a place where i was not able to login a computer game(im not expecting you to understand it).....but yyeah.....ask cobra7 about Joe's $$ he might be able to clarify that.....the only guy i riped of a couple of milion was Monkey Business....and im proud of it....he was a big time cheater with loads of fixed fights on hes organization....and all hes $ came from cheating....i brought him in #THEUNIT and pimped hes ass...."The forum paratroopers"(GBK and the gang) were fast on the triger around that time claiming we took a cheater in.....bitch pls.....Joe never gave me $$...in fact i gave him ****My Yard**** with about 200k on the balance...yep...

ps: i dont need to be popular to get paid :)))

by the way, in my organizations my friends dont get favours on match ups, and they dont get of the night awards if they dont deserve it(sometimes even when they deserve it).....thats how you run an organization being neutral.....im afraid you canot say the same :)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofilemanager.php?MgrID=1967

Weird last login.... just browsing my manager vs manager and found another Adam who leaves at the same time as the incident... and thats only within the last 10 managers i have competed against lol

if i was a dirtbag cheater who was directly, deliberatly and personally abusing the trust of mike, why wouldnt i stoop as low to apply the same lying cheating and stealing mantra to all aspects of the game? Perhaps explains why they got sloppy, due to the workload becoming too much.

Also lazy multi assholes would in my mind, use the same letter for a bunch of accounts so they can quick access by just typing A for example...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

You're getting a bit desperate here dude. Adam is one of the most common male names in britain, let alone the world (the adam you linked is australian btw...)

Adam is one of the nicest guys i know, and has never cheated or multi accounted on this game. If you have any evidence other than another account with the same first name then bring it forward, but otherwise stop talking shit about people. I could search through all the people who have a certain name and accuse someone with the same name of controlling all of those accounts. But in reality its all rubbish.

• Upvote 1