What Are You Watching?

kenlow73

9 hours ago, gwad12345 said:

Just started watching this arthouse movie where a chick doesn't have enough cash to pay the pizza delivery guy and they have to find another method of compensation. I'll keep you updated.

I just went on IMDB, and the actor playing the pizza delivery guy apparently played a plumber in a similar movie I watched once.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2022 at 8:37 PM, Carciofi said:

Guilty pleasure is Yellowstone. 

Got that on my list after I finish "You're The Worst". Can't believe how good that show is and also can't believe I'm just discovering it.

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/14/2022 at 12:09 AM, DeadDisney said:

Got that on my list after I finish "You're The Worst". Can't believe how good that show is and also can't believe I'm just discovering it.

Check 1893 out next. Think they’re following up with 1923(?) starring Robert Redford. The spinoffs are better thatn Yellowstone at this point. 

• Upvote 1

At the moment just Survivor, AEW, and trying to finish the first season of House of the Dragon. In the last few months, I watched Superstore completely, watched all of American Horror Story including the new season, and watched all of The Power of the Ring. I still need to catch up on Better Call Saul, I don't think I watched since the second season.

1899 on Netflix. Bugger me it is baffling. It is dark as hell but incredibly compelling.  If you do try it bear in mind it is multi-lingual with an English speaking main character.  As a German production the audio is automatically set to dubbing, and there is something about the audio mix that doesn't quite work.  If you switch the language to English, you can watch it with subtitles and the sound is perfect.

17 hours ago, Scottfutile said:

1899 on Netflix. Bugger me it is baffling. It is dark as hell but incredibly compelling.  If you do try it bear in mind it is multi-lingual with an English speaking main character.  As a German production the audio is automatically set to dubbing, and there is something about the audio mix that doesn't quite work.  If you switch the language to English, you can watch it with subtitles and the sound is perfect.

I watched Episode one with English dub & it was terrible & confusing as heck. Read online about how to change the settings for English speakers & now it makes sense.

• Upvote 1