Hardcore - Official Smack Talk Thread

Bleakardor

Announcement:

HFC is proud to announce after ongoing negotiations that Middleweight Champion "ADA" Dos Anjos has resigned with the org, making him one of the top paid fighters in the org.

"Negotiations were tough, but he's deserving of top tier pay. ADA is a monster and we look to have our champ represent our org as we challenge top contenders and champions from other orgs. ADA has also expressed the desire to fight at 170 as well, so we have some big things in the works for ADA and HFC. A very excited time indeed!" - J.W. Hardman

• Upvote 4

Was going to do a review but forums have been down.  Now I can log in, but these forums are garbage and running like shit.  So I am not going to be messing with them for the review.  I'm sorry.  

If the forums do not change and stay the way that I see them now, I won't be using them anymore and will instead just send the reviews and previews via mail.  Hopefully, Mike is working on cleaning these up and making them presentable.  Seeing only 1/2 of the page for forum and 1/2 as a blank space with poor color scheme is just hard on my eyes.

17 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Was going to do a review but forums have been down.  Now I can log in, but these forums are garbage and running like shit.  So I am not going to be messing with them for the review.  I'm sorry.  

If the forums do not change and stay the way that I see them now, I won't be using them anymore and will instead just send the reviews and previews via mail.  Hopefully, Mike is working on cleaning these up and making them presentable.  Seeing only 1/2 of the page for forum and 1/2 as a blank space with poor color scheme is just hard on my eyes.

I agree that if they stay as they are now, which is painful with the formatting, the look and the performance...I'm likely to go the same route.  Besides the difficulty people are having getting onto the forums because they don't realize they have to do a password reset, there's a reason there's been almost no posting tonight at all.  I think it's because they are so god awful slow and people just can't stand them.  And with half the navigation buttons broken, it's like...why bother?  Nobody on phones is going to sit there holding and trying to copy so they can go back and forth.

• Upvote 1

15960487105956.gif

Leif "The Stand And Pray Viking" Leifsson

Glad to announce publically that I'll be a Hardcore fighter from today onwards as I just inked my contract offer. 
There was a lot of interest in me, but I have two training partners here, Olli and Bizi, who both speak in very high regard of the org and management. 

PS: I don't agree with managers who ask shitloads of cash in ID orgs. 
Once again, I signed for free and wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

• Upvote 2

image.png.f4627d2f12eee3c1fc0501242bb0f45b.png

Olli Lindholm

7-2-0

Utter domination once more, as I was expecting. This guy formed no challenge to me.  I would like to fight next in 4 weeks or so, so that I can enjoy the holidays with my family in my hometown Tampere. I will come back from this holiday as an even stronger fighter, a scary idea for my future opponents.

Once more, I would like to thank Hardcore for their confidence in my abilities. Me and my teammates (Bizi and Leif) are proud to be part of Hardcore

• Upvote 2

15969194468015.jpgMixed Martial Arts Fighter - Lorenzo Benedetti

Marcello "Hurricane" Sosa (13-1-1) does it again. Sosa defends his HFC title for the 4th consecutive time by defeating his granite chinned rival Lorenzo Benedetti (10-3-2) by way of unanimous decision. They were awarded Fight of the Night for their effort.

Lorenzo came out the gate attacking the champ with a whirlwind of punches and kicks, his pressure disrupted Sosa's game plan to get the fight into the clinch. It was a decisive round for the challenger.

Sosa came out with more urgency in the 2nd round opening up with his patented style of crazy stuff. Lorenzo was landing with more accuracy but Marcello was starting to find his range and land solid shots that did damage. Lorenzo slowed Sosa's momentum by kicking him in the penis, by accident of course. Once Sosa recovered the touched gloves and went back to business for the remainder of the round. It was a closer round than the first, but one that went to the challenger.

The champ down 2 rounds to 0, and entering the 3rd with a tasty lump swelling up under his left eye, was on the receiving end of some verbal backlash from his corner. Sosa came out with bad intentions but Lorenzo continued to evade and connect, mixing it up with kicks, clearly getting the better of the stand up thus far in the fight. After taking a head kick and checking a leg kick that saw him hobble, Sosa finally got the fight into the clinch with the fans cheering. Benedetti tried to pull guard but was pressed up against the cage with double underhooks. Sosa started to land knees and uppercuts before Lorenzo was able to break away, but it didn't take long for the champion to force the clinch again and take control of the rest of the round.

Sosa carried the momentum into the championship rounds, opening the 4th round by connecting with a hard right and taunting his opponent. They spent most of the round exchanging strikes, even high fiving each other after Lorenzo landed his hardest punch of the fight, a hook to the jaw. Lorenzo was competitive, but Marcello had his way with him that round by landing the much harder strikes of the two.

The 5th and final round saw both fighters dig deep, punching and kicking each other. Sosa attacked when he was able to get the fight into the clinch, and ultimately his wrestling and muay thai onslaught would prove the difference between the two fighters. After eating an uppercut that had Lorenzo wobbly, he was clinched up and pulled guard. Sosa utilizes this opportunity to pass into half guard and secure the round. It was razor close, but Sosa did just enough to take it home.

49-47, 48-47, 48-47, your winner by way of Unanimous Decision, and still champion! Marcello Sosa!

Sosa now has a 2-0-1 record vs his fellow contender and he's going on vacation for a while unless Gorgon drops down to Featherweight to get the business.

• Upvote 3

Good shit CK.

As you guys can see, a big thanks to Butch for putting together a new logo package for HFC for the new year.  We had mixed reviews about the previous one, and though I never heard a single complaint about our old 350k hooded logo, it just didn't capture Hardcore the way I envisioned.  So, I went to Butch and he has gone above and beyond for our new look.  The logo is outstanding, and the banner, well, the banner is just absolutely sick.  I'm thrilled at his work and I feel that we finally have found our look for the HFC brand.

I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

EhsMcHf.gif

wsYvqXd.gif

... I really hate these forums...

• Upvote 3

rJ3Jvak.jpg

Preliminary Fights

Bob Saget

Record: 8-6   (2-2) HFC

Key Wins:  Primo Volto, Billy Bob

Key Losses: Lucien Lachance, Malcom King

VS

Boxing Mcsparr

Record: 6-6  (2-3) HFC

Key Wins: Primo Volto, Your Sweet Destruction, Darko Milicic

Key Losses:  Malcom King, Shaquan Woods, Sean Dickinson

Sean Dickinson

Record: 9-5  (2-2) HFC

Key Wins:  Boxing Mcsparr, Lucien Lachance, Primo Volto

Key Losses:  Aingot Nofud, Shaquan Woods, Vasil Petrov

VS

Dyami Yazzie

Record:  9-5  (2-2) HFC

Key Wins:  Luis Pinto, Boxing Guy, Wesley Clark

Key Losses:  Slash Slingin, Vasil Petrov, Shaquan Woods

Mr Large

Record:  9-3  (3-1) HFC

Key Wins:  Matthaus Gold, Haki Hugbergsson

Key Losses:  Doug Slugs, Lev Davidovitch Bronstein

VS

Li Qiang

Record:  10-6  (2-3)  HFC

Key Wins:  Haki Hugbergsson, Blinky Billy

Key Losses:  Matthaus Gold, Jore Maki, Jeremy Motts

Aingot Nofud

Record:  4-3-1

Key Wins:  Primo Volto, Sean Dickinson, Vladimir Kosmanov

Key Losses:  Erik Axel, Chicken Destroyer

VS

John Bessant

Record:  13-8  (3-4)  HFC

Key Wins:  James Howlett, Herlock Von Ryan

Key Losses:  Malcom King, Luis Pinto, Herlock Von Ryan

Guilherme Goncalves

Record:  9-4  (0-2) HFC

Key Wins:  Hans Peter Baxxter, Peter Petrov, Bardia Farrokhzad

Key Losses:  Ed Ford, Gorgon Patriot, Daniel Mendoza

VS

Josephus Miller

Record:  5-1  (4-0) HFC

Key Wins:  Michail Karnov, Leon Hooker, Pradak Kingstar

Key Losses:  Saggy Dinglestomper

Keenan Eternity 

Record:  6-3  (1-1)  HFC

Key Wins:  Horgen Stein, Alistair Ubereem

Key Losses:  Gregory Motts, Urtan Urtanson

VS

Jeremy Motts

Record:  10-3-1  (0-1-1) HFC

Key Wins:  Chief Red Eagle, Tiago Da Costa, Timo Juti

Key Losses:  Lev Davidovitch Bronstein, Platinum Fox

Main Card

Chip Nickel

Record:  9-4  (3-2)  HFC

Key Wins:  Hefty Jack, Rooga Chooga, Daaniel Teteny

Key Losses:  Ademaro Dos Anjos, Baruto Tonissaar, Jason Carter

VS

Dre Battle 

Record:  6-1  (5-1)  HFC

Key Wins:  Daniel Yonic, Samson Komua, Harry Olsen

Key Losses:  Samson Komua

Rahim Lloyd 

Record:  15-5-1  (1-2)  HFC

Key Wins:  Daniel Yonic, Samoa Joe Schilling, Marco Solis

Key Losses:  Gus Bad Man, Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile, Chanthaphone Southanouvong

VS

Daniel Yonic

Record:  9-6  (2-5)  HFC

Key Wins:  Hefty Jack, Daaniel Teteny

Key Losses:  Dre Battle, Ademaro Dos Anjos, Rahim Lloyd

Co-Main Event

Seelow Heights

Record:  7-1  (1-0)  HFC

Key Wins:  Ralph McGuire, Ivan Izquierdo, Alex Silva

Key Losses:  Darryl Haze Jr. (amateur)

VS

Maxim Jahouli

Record:  9-3  (5-0)  HFC

Key Wins:  Joao Andrade, Chris Travis, Jonathan Boaler

Key Losses:  Ragnar Ragnarsson, Dalim Husimovic, Wayne Johnson

Main Event

Chanthaphone Southanouvong 

Record:  10-5  (3-3)  HFC

Key Wins:  Rahim Lloyd, Gus Bad Man, Sveti IvanRilski

Key Losses:  Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile, Sabotage Rex, Martin Alexander

VS

Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile

Record:  13-6  (5-3)  HFC

Key Wins:  Rahim Lloyd, Chanthaphone Southanouvong, Martin Alexander

Key Losses:  Ademaro Dos Anjos, Aaron Wolf, Bobby Minnagh

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2020 at 12:14 PM, bjornmma1 said:

Olli Lindholm

7-2-0

Utter domination once more, as I was expecting. This guy formed no challenge to me.  I would like to fight next in 4 weeks or so, so that I can enjoy the holidays with my family in my hometown Tampere. I will come back from this holiday as an even stronger fighter, a scary idea for my future opponents.

Once more, I would like to thank Hardcore for their confidence in my abilities. Me and my teammates (Bizi and Leif) are proud to be part of Hardcore

Well done, Olli! Shame about your upcoming accident.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Mannetosen said:

Well done, Olli! Shame about your upcoming accident.

Olli Lindholm

7-2-0

Does your fighter not have a voice? I do and I can tell you that I look forward to testing myself against a similar guy like your Mr. Brown, who has all the tools to upset me and vice versa. May the best man win. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Olli Lindholm

7-2-0

Does your fighter not have a voice? I do and I can tell you that I look forward to testing myself against a similar guy like your Mr. Brown, who has all the tools to upset me and vice versa. May the best man win. 

Billy Bob's too busy chasing his cousin-wife around the family barbeque jamboree right now. Good luck to Olli.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

Billy Bob's too busy chasing his cousin-wife around the family barbeque jamboree right now. Good luck to Olli.

Olli Lindholm

7-2-0

Sounds like the storyline of a sleezy pron video. Yikes, be careful, or Brown could have a Brown Jr the third in 9 months. 

Good luck to him in real life, in the fight a little bit less, as I want to win. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rambo said:

When he's done with her, tag a brother in.

Olli Lindholm

7-2-0

Have you seen her?  Even for someone with very low standards, she is borderline... But hey, you know what they say, it is good to ride an old bike to keep your legs active... Perhaps not exactly that, but close enough. 

• Upvote 1

15649070666029.png

Feaqeuin "Bizi" Bizihwaeile

14-6-0 (78% finishing rate)

Bizihwaeile is looking to chop away at Southanouvong's legs.
An attempted straight right counter from Southanouvong misses the target.
Bizihwaeile avoids a lazy jab quite easily.
Southanouvong misses with a shot to the body
and Bizihwaeile counters with a massive head kick! KABOOM! Southanouvong is out cold! A devastating KO!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:53 of round 2, we have a winner by way of KO (Head Kick). Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile!
Feaqeuin Bizihwaeile bigged himself up after the win. The crowd seemed to love it.

1607418941output_dZ4ek6.gif

HARDCORE FC PRESENTS: A FIGHTERS PROFILE

Joao Andrade

HFC MMA FIGHTER

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Joao Andrade

Current MMA Record: 10-5-1
8 (T)KOs | 0 Subs | 2 Decisions
Height: 192cm | Age: 24 | Weight: 205lbs
Home Town: Coimbra, Portugal | Fights Out Of: New York, USA
50/50 in his HFC career (3-3-0) at Hardcore FC
Next opponent: Jonathan Boaler | Walkout Music: None
Fight of the Night: 4 ($15,500) | KO of the Night: 1 ($5,000)

Andrade has been up and down since arriving in the HFC. Having won three and lost three of his six boats, Andrade is on a two fight slide following his decision loss last time out. Andrade will be desperate to get back on the horse when he faces off against Jonathan Boaler in his next HFC bout.

Joao Andrade has wonderful Boxing, sensational Muay Thai, sensational Wrestling and holds a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. Joao prefers to use his fists and kicks do the talking with his main skillset coming in striking. This has been demonstrated by an impressive 8 KO finishes in his 10 wins.

The Portgueseman takes on Boaler in his next fight who is also struggling since joining the HFC and will hope to get back on winning ways.

PREVIOUS THREE HFC MATCHES

(TWO LOSSES, ONE WIN)

HFC 47 - Wanker vs Slugs 2 - v Maxim Jahouli
Loss - Dec (Unanimous) - Round 3 - 05:00
1605137627HFC-47.jpg

HFC 47 - Slingin vs Yazzie - v Ko Van Den Born
Loss - KO (Punch) - Round 3 - 01:20
1602268676HFC-42.jpg

HFC 38 - Jean Lucroy - v Jean Lucroy
Win - KO (Head Kick) - Round 1 - 02:15

1599700860Dos Anjos vs Yonic.jpg

JOAO ANDRADE SPONSORS

GO CHECK OUT JOAO ANDRADES SPONSORS BELOW!

HARDCORE [5865] & Conviction [749]

ANDRADE FIGHT GEAR

Ma Balls Is Hot Clothing
Groove Gear