Paddy 360° Mcgillicutty

bjornmma1

Why downvoting like a sourpuss? For someone who bitches and moans and groans like their gaping whore of a mother about downvoting on the forums, you are a quite the hypocrite always downvoting me when I dont typically touch yours.

And far superior competition? 1/4 of your roster is can crushing on the island rofl. 1/4 of your fights on your profile right now are against non-vip. Just stop. Keep dodging me, still undefeated against you.

• Downvote 3

To be fair Andy, Camara is right on this one. Like I said, Open ID is where the bigger boys play and get all the respect. 

I'd be happy to offer my advice to you guys in chat being one of the only members of our alliance with Open ID fighters?

*What is this feeling? It feels dirty. Slimey almost. Is this trolling? Is this how Camara feels everyday? I can almost taste Andy's rage and expletive laden rebuttal...... 

...something else though? A warning? Aaah, yes. The impending notification of a forum report as Bjorn flags this post for being off topic.....

Oh and Fuck Paddy too!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

47 minutes ago, Alfred said:

To be fair Andy, Camara is right on this one. Like I said, Open ID is where the bigger boys play and get all the respect. 

I'd be happy to offer my advice to you guys in chat being one of the only members of our alliance with Open ID fighters?

*What is this feeling? It feels dirty. Slimey almost. Is this trolling? Is this how Camara feels everyday? I can almost taste Andy's rage and expletive laden rebuttal...... 

...something else though? A warning? Aaah, yes. The impending notification of a forum report as Bjorn flags this post for being off topic.....

Oh and Fuck Paddy too!

IndolentUnsungAkitainu-size_restricted.g

giphy.gif

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, andy808 said:

Why downvoting like a sourpuss? For someone who bitches and moans and groans like their gaping whore of a mother about downvoting on the forums, you are a quite the hypocrite always downvoting me when I dont typically touch yours.

And far superior competition? 1/4 of your roster is can crushing on the island rofl. 1/4 of your fights on your profile right now are against non-vip. Just stop. Keep dodging me, still undefeated against you.

I only give blue hearts. 

• Downvote 1

Full of lies as always. Your tiny brain couldn't even refute anything else I said about how pathetic you are rofl. You're a waste of time and space on this game and forums, just like in life. If only your crack whore of a mother aborted you, would save me some time replying to your dumbass posts on here. Keep dodging, still undefeated against you

• Downvote 4

49 minutes ago, andy808 said:

Full of lies as always. Your tiny brain couldn't even refute anything else I said about how pathetic you are rofl. You're a waste of time and space on this game and forums, just like in life. If only your crack whore of a mother aborted you, would save me some time replying to your dumbass posts on here. Keep dodging, still undefeated against you

15848838896471.jpg

Paddy "360°" Mcgillicutty

PLHE2zE.gif&key=6b07cdc655a024d9bceca24d

• Like 1

15848838896471.jpg

I was cageside for Duvernay vs Panic, as promised, and it was entertaining for sure.
Good job Duvernay, nicely done! No surprise, Panic flat on his ass.

https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1037574

A big left from Panic misses.
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/knockdown.gif
Oooooh!!! Duvernay has knocked Panic down with a huge combo! Duvernay steps away and waves a wobbly Panic back to his feet! This one might not go much longer!
http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/fight/rocked.gif
Panic is rocked!
Duvernay throws a monster overhand right that drops Panic! Duvernay follows up with more strikes from mount and the fight is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 3:36 of round 2, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Evan Duvernay!
Evan Duvernay retains his lightweight title!
Our winner, Evan Duvernay, made sure he spent some time buttering up the crowd during his post fight interview, which will no doubt bring him a few more fans.

• Like 1

16051304539926.png

I definitely caught an ass kicking from a better fighter, but at least I didn't take the coward's way out the way you did.

Consider the fact that Duvernay disposed of me like that, and then consider how I disposed of Three of Five. Finally, consider how much of a non-factor that makes you in the lightweight division. Keep yapping, you fucking nobody.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Mannetosen said:

16051304539926.png

I definitely caught an ass kicking from a better fighter, but at least I didn't take the coward's way out the way you did.

Consider the fact that Duvernay disposed of me like that, and then consider how I disposed of Three of Five. Finally, consider how much of a non-factor that makes you in the lightweight division. Keep yapping, you fucking nobody.

15848838896471.jpg

giphy.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 1:25 PM, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg

I'm fighting the best the division has to offer next, so this might become another ugly one. 
Don't fear my fanboys, I'm in it for the fun, just as much as for the giggles. Let's go! 
Oh, did I mention that he is Abu Dhabi Champ? Fun!

How humble of Paddy to clinch a victory in the last 2 seconds of round 2 and not even mention it, clearly he's done some soul searching from his last defeat and come back as a true warrior and competitor.

• 1 month later...

15848838896471.jpg
4-1-0
446 p4p

Seems like I have an Alvarez-clan up my tail, as last night, I faced the second Alvarez in a row. 
See here how my fight against Tyler Alvarez (Abu Dhabi Champ) went:
https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1045195
Quick summary, I subbed the bjj wizard.

The second Alvarez came in last night and had a similar plan, to try and steal some of my fame. 
He once again was a towering figure (183cm!), but also outweighed me by a landslide. 
Result? Public execution. You are welcome. 
=> 

Alvarez thows an elbow strike that misses. Mcgillicutty gets hold of full guard and has managed to get a loose guillotine attempt. Alvarez doesn't seem too bothered but Mcgillicutty quickly shifts his position and has tightened the hold! Alvarez is in big trouble now - he's going a funny colour - he's tapping out! Nice finish there! Alvarez really should have spotted the danger earlier though... either incompetence or over-confidence has resulted in a big L on his record.

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:54 of round 2, we have a winner by way of Submission (Guillotine). Paddy Mcgillicutty!

• 1 month later...

15848838896471.jpg
155 lbs, King of Fighters: Iron Wolf (360k+)
5-1-0
335 p4p

After a dissapointing first attempt to get my belt, I turned things around in style and have gone through the Alvarez-family like a knife through butter. 3 guillotine submission wins in a row and what was rightfully mine from the start, is now also officially mine, the Kof-lightweight championship belt.

I would like to hereby thank all my fans, who never lost faith in me. I put in the work and reaped the rewards. 
My manager told me that the org hopes that I'll save an event in the very near future for them. I'm a company man, so I'm all fine with that.  Anyways, big stuff in the pipelines as well, and it aren't elephants! 

• Downvote 1

49 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

15848838896471.jpg
155 lbs, King of Fighters: Iron Wolf (360k+)
5-1-0
335 p4p

You learn your teammates to never tap right, just let them get their bones broken etc? Gotta teach them better... 

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1044447

Johnny Cannons has never been in the same room as Sosa yet alone the same gym.

Keep reaching ?

Maybe Sosa meant Jesus ain't tap to strikes.