SFL | Stoner Fight League

Rambo

Oh dear. What have I done? 

Firstly to you J.W, I was merely joking around. Trying to get the old feathers ruffled here and there with the sole intention of making the forums a little more entertaining and interactive. I added a flippant, off the cuff adjective to reach this end and I guess I went to far? And if that is the case, then I am sorry. 

In truth, this little incidence has given me something quite important to think about. You see, I am perhaps a little older than a most on here and I guess I'm just a product of my time. In my day, general shit talk was commonplace and merely considered harmless banter the vast majority of the time. Very rarely intended to cause harm or hurt and I guess I just see things through this lens still. 

I've heard the term "toxic masculinity" bandied around quite a lot over the past few years but never have I really given it any consideration. I've always brushed it off as more to do with those over sensitive thin skin pussy types and never really my problem. But, more and more over the last few months I have seen people practically cry into their keyboards over this type of thing here and they've disappear for good. Now I am forced to consider that perhaps I am the problem? Perhaps I personally am contributing to this toxic masculinity that they speak of? Perhaps they are right when they say it just has no place in this modern world?

I just don't know what to think anymore as you have made me question my place in this world. 

I probably have more personal apologies to hand out but right now I am feeling quite fragile and I need to take a moment for myself.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Guys, mma tycoon... it's called trash talk. 

So less flirting more action please.  The forums used to be full of wankers it's care bear central now in comparison 

I'm saying no more than this, if your losing your zest for the game, don't go ranting on the forums looking for a reason to go.  Find your groove and stick to what you enjoy about the game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

I never tried to sabotage Cali? LOL you're delusional.  And run you out of the game?  How the hell do you figure I did that?  Some secret society I have where I call the shots for what people do behind a curtain?  I've no idea what you're talking about.  We've had our spouts, you and I, but we've always been direct with each other and said what we had to say.  I've never sabotaged anything or anyone in this game and that's just outright slander.

No, that's my job.

9353bf9cb2da000cada183281d73b7b1.gif

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alfred said:

Oh dear. What have I done? 

Firstly to you J.W, I was merely joking around. Trying to get the old feathers ruffled here and there with the sole intention of making the forums a little more entertaining and interactive. I added a flippant, off the cuff adjective to reach this end and I guess I went to far? And if that is the case, then I am sorry. 

In truth, this little incidence has given me something quite important to think about. You see, I am perhaps a little older than a most on here and I guess I'm just a product of my time. In my day, general shit talk was commonplace and merely considered harmless banter the vast majority of the time. Very rarely intended to cause harm or hurt and I guess I just see things through this lens still. 

I've heard the term "toxic masculinity" bandied around quite a lot over the past few years but never have I really given it any consideration. I've always brushed it off as more to do with those over sensitive thin skin pussy types and never really my problem. But, more and more over the last few months I have seen people practically cry into their keyboards over this type of thing here and they've disappear for good. Now I am forced to consider that perhaps I am the problem? Perhaps I personally am contributing to this toxic masculinity that they speak of? Perhaps they are right when they say it just has no place in this modern world?

I just don't know what to think anymore as you have made me question my place in this world. 

I probably have more personal apologies to hand out but right now I am feeling quite fragile and I need to take a moment for myself.

Hmm.. so it's ok to trash talk (I agree) but if it works and the other party responds in kind, that's considered crying?  I was confused if I had actually done something to warrant being called a coward.  I was not offended, just confused.  Kishon or w/e is the one who pisses me off because we've been going at it for months and he's just a bitch ass back behind the back dude that I don't respect.

I am not thin skinned, or whatever you guys want to call it.  I just simply don't let people talk shit about me and stand idle behind my keyboard.  Someone wants to talk shit, I'm going to send it back.  The fact that I don't type/talk like a moron I guess confuses some of the masses here.  But you, sir, I have no problem with, nor have I ever.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2021 at 5:46 PM, Bleakardor said:

And yeah, maybe not slanderous but sounded good at the time.  I just don't understand what basis he has to call us cowardly?  Seriously, makes no sense to me.  It doesn't bother me, none of you can do or say anything that will bother me.  That's the whole reason I stepped away is to get my shit together.  But I won't hesitate to call someone out for bullshit or fire back at people taking shots at me for no reason.  Andy knows that well as he's the Camara 2.0 and I've called his bitch ass out for it multiple times already.  But Alfred, that confused me as I've never done anything to him other than wanted to quit the AWC when I realized how much of a bum my fighter was.  But he talked to me strait up and I never quit, stayed in the game.  Other than that, he and I have never crossed paths negatively so I was taken back by him talking shit because that's not what I'm used to seeing/hearing from him.

As for Kishion, you're just a douche and I expect nothing legit from your lying, back stabbing, poaching ass.  So you can say what you want, because nothing I have ever done or will ever do in this game shakes a stick as the shadiness you've cast around.  

Ok, grab your popcorn folks!  If that little comment about slander caused the full page of shit show comments, get ready to watch the real show as these pussies fire back at me now with their big bad words and show their lack of IQ when they try to type all mad and butthurt.

you're a lying prick who has problems. You and your alliance staged a mass exodus from Cali MMA the second you moved BBFC to 360k. Had your buddy and Fanboy Master Leader (who never had a fighter in ALPHA-1 but lied and claimed he did so he could seem cool by saying he "pulled them all out" he's a weirdo) asking you directly how to leave so he could come to your org. Then tried to tell people I was poaching after YOU said I wasn't. 

Told me I wouldn't win a war and you had SFL backing you.

Tell me who the fuck ive poached?

Claim its poaching on the Forums but admit its not face to face ? seems like a real snake shady thing to do. All the things you accuse me of.

• Upvote 1

Yeah, called smoothing things over to get you to stop crying.  I never orchestrated anything against Calli.  My entire alliance hated you, and once you took over Calli none of them wanted anything to do with it.  That wasn't my call, just individuals.  Hell, Igor even kept guys in there, only ones I knew of that pulled out was Django and that was his decision.  I never once told guys to leave or refuse the org.  I even told them to finish out contracts to avoid problems.  You're just a cry baby bitch who got called out by Karter for attempting to poach.  And rather I think telling someone to sign after their contract ends is poaching or not, doesn't change it's view to the public.  Piss off little man, and refer to the "shit talking" conversation that this whole thing was in context to.

???

17 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Hmm.. so it's ok to trash talk (I agree) but if it works and the other party responds in kind, that's considered crying?  I was confused if I had actually done something to warrant being called a coward.  I was not offended, just confused.  Kishon or w/e is the one who pisses me off because we've been going at it for months and he's just a bitch ass back behind the back dude that I don't respect.

I am not thin skinned, or whatever you guys want to call it.  I just simply don't let people talk shit about me and stand idle behind my keyboard.  Someone wants to talk shit, I'm going to send it back.  The fact that I don't type/talk like a moron I guess confuses some of the masses here.  But you, sir, I have no problem with, nor have I ever.

I'm glad we could clear up this confusion. 

I would also like to apologise to you on behalf of Naughtly Crew for Kishion Matthew and Andy Down. 

Kishion is still the source of much distrust in our alliance with most of us believing he is either Camara or Biro. He is also pretty sneaky like you say. He doesn't show up as online when he is on discord so no one ever knows if he is there lurking and listening to what's being said like a slimy Grima Wormtongue. He is also always trying to hussle members out of money. Personally I think he has a gambling problem. 

As for Andy, well, that's a little different as he is just our angry little guy. He has so much rage built up inside him and he lets it out far too often. You will just have to believe me when I say that most of us in the alliance have at one time been on the receiving end of some pretty hurtful stuff spewed from his mouth. He never says that he is sorry afterwards but we can tell that he is. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, bjornmma1 said:

Don't mind me. I am just hear to wait for SFL's newest recruit to be officially announced:

https://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=332331

You can pester and cry to Mike all you want, it's quite comical really, but you're trapped in the Gulag. Your release date is December 1st, 2022.

Option B - Fight out your contracts like a man

Option C - Release the fighters under contract

Option D - Pay $1,000,000 per fighter to purchase their freedom from the Gulag

Option E - continue desperately messaging Mike hoping he caters to the kid who Bjorned him for a FA credit by lying about S&W (push spin, and results are produced instantly, the spinning is purely a facade for simpletons like you)

• Upvote 9
  • Downvote 2

20 minutes ago, Rambo said:

You can pester and cry to Mike all you want, it's quite comical really, but you're trapped in the Gulag. Your release date is December 1st, 2022.

Option B - Fight out your contracts like a man

Option C - Release the fighters under contract

Option D - Pay $1,000,000 per fighter to purchase their freedom from the Gulag

Option E - continue desperately messaging Mike hoping he caters to the kid who Bjorned him for a FA credit by lying about S&W (push spin, and results are produced instantly, the spinning is purely a facade for simpletons like you)

I wonder what your next FA pickup will be that will get signed to SFL and released back again. Always interesting to see such hyped roster get inflated by even more class acts. Keep us all posted. 

15 hours ago, Icon73 said:

you're a lying prick who has problems. You and your alliance staged a mass exodus from Cali MMA the second you moved BBFC to 360k. Had your buddy and Fanboy Master Leader (who never had a fighter in ALPHA-1 but lied and claimed he did so he could seem cool by saying he "pulled them all out" he's a weirdo) asking you directly how to leave so he could come to your org. Then tried to tell people I was poaching after YOU said I wasn't. 

Told me I wouldn't win a war and you had SFL backing you.

Tell me who the fuck ive poached?

Screenshot_20210503-234058_Discord.jpg

Screenshot_20210828-210500_Discord.jpg

Claim its poaching on the Forums but admit its not face to face ? seems like a real snake shady thing to do. All the things you accuse me of.

I’m not sure where this is coming from, but imma set the facts straight.

Some dumbass who took over an org I was in (I think California MMA) decided to release one of my fighters because he wasn’t good enough for the org supposedly, so I kindly asked them to remove all my fighters.

Following that, I spoke to JW who said he had an org that would accommodate them.

I’ll admit it was convenient timing though

That’s literally all that happened ?

EDIT - Following a chat with Alfred, turns out the dumbass was Biro. He was very polite in hindsight, but also a dumbass so I am sort of sorry for calling him a dumbass (if he’s here)

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

Yeah in the end you profited from Biro’s inadequacies!

I just wish there is a more competitive top 10 fight org rankings though. Smash, CEC, CFC, and PFL falling out isn't exactly a good thing. But there aren't a lot of owners who can be active enough to maintain that level of org. Not many players understand the management side.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, 10thPlanetKT said:

I just wish there is a more competitive top 10 fight org rankings though. Smash, CEC, CFC, and PFL falling out isn't exactly a good thing. But there aren't a lot of owners who can be active enough to maintain that level of org. Not many players understand the management side.

True. 

And those who do (without falsely inflating their roster) do not get enough respect/rewards for it back in return. Good org owners are the backbone of the game. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bjornmma1 said:

True. 

And those who do (without falsely inflating their roster) do not get enough respect/rewards for it back in return. Good org owners are the backbone of the game. 

Nice to see you put away your little dagger for half a second to compliment me for such a great job running the SFL. If it wasn't for my nostalgic Syn' loyalist programming, we'd be #1.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1