BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

Loving the feedback on the video my guys. Much appreciated as it was definitely a new process for me. I’ll keep them coming and they should evolve to a higher level just like everything Bellicose!

Stay tuned for a preview for this weekend’s show. Upgraded format to say the least. Dropping soon 👀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Amazing work guys, shocked your approval rating isn’t 100%, All 3 of my fighters name dropped an opponent and all 3 got they’re man, Romero/Hardy, Cyborg/Fuckz , Paul/Baby Thibs, lol no risk no reward , but great job overall matchmaking, Writing and the video was top notch. Definitely an early favorite for 2022 restricted org of the year

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Golden97 said:

Amazing work guys, shocked your approval rating isn’t 100%, All 3 of my fighters name dropped an opponent and all 3 got they’re man, Romero/Hardy, Cyborg/Fuckz , Paul/Baby Thibs, lol no risk no reward , but great job overall matchmaking, Writing and the video was top notch. Definitely an early favorite for 2022 restricted org of the year

Thanks man. That means a lot from you as you are an integral part of the org - especially in the forum world :)

We adopted a pretty low org rating when we picked up the org so it was easy to not get too focused on that number out of the gate. Stress relief actually. Ratings will (or maybe won’t) catch-up to mirror our true nature eventually. 

We’re here to make this the next level organization in the game. Breaking the glass ceiling kind of shit. I feel we have a promising balance in the ownership part of things to get things done to a higher capacity for the org. Outlaw has his end of things absolutely locked down. I’m more than impressed in the attention he pays to matchmaking, contracts, booking the right shows, and overall manager involvement. 

Only onward. Only upward. 

PS - While you guys are here feel free to claim a fresh avatar made for you Bellicose fighter!

T9ErH0P.jpg

DG5ppDl.jpg

xJfGePI.jpgAccepted
Not requested but Murska Mfer is a bad mother F’er who needs a custom 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Streamable Embedded Video

or

https://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/jha6zosrTu_k_0SrY7YGrJp5zo2MX7MJK0PbF4TTifw/https/i.imgur.com/vVCGLts.mp4

Click the link for an awesome treat from Sonny!  Welcome to Bellicose's first official video!

image.jpeg.4bab4f2edca82e662b4c6027b46a2749.jpeg

Baby Thibs: “That was epic! Nice cameo of Duannis in there”

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Golden97 said:

No better compliment could have been made.  Thank you very much!

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, SonnyMuchacho said:

Thanks man. That means a lot from you as you are an integral part of the org - especially in the forum world :)

We adopted a pretty low org rating when we picked up the org so it was easy to not get too focused on that number out of the gate. Stress relief actually. Ratings will (or maybe won’t) catch-up to mirror our true nature eventually. 

We’re here to make this the next level organization in the game. Breaking the glass ceiling kind of shit. I feel we have a promising balance in the ownership part of things to get things done to a higher capacity for the org. Outlaw has his end of things absolutely locked down. I’m more than impressed in the attention he pays to matchmaking, contracts, booking the right shows, and overall manager involvement. 

Only onward. Only upward. 

PS - While you guys are here feel free to claim a fresh avatar made for you Bellicose fighter!

T9ErH0P.jpg

DG5ppDl.jpg

xJfGePI.jpg
Not requested but Murska Mfer is a bad mother F’er who needs a custom 🤷‍♂️

Thanks bro!  You're devotion to what you do only drives me to excel and do more.  Together, we're going to take Bellicose to a whole new level!  I'm so thrilled to have such a great partner and managers within the org.

• Upvote 1

Bellicose 85

1648079283IMG_2072.gif

Official Bellicose 85 Video

A word from our sponsor:

1609628571Brooklyn%20Threads%20Logo%2002.jpg

Brooklyn Threads continues to bring great quality designs to the Bellicose roster as they have from day one.  Great digs at a great price, so there is no excuse for your fighter to be wearing some smelly old shit stained shorts and a t-shirt that would make a homeless man cringe.  Come get your new clothes at Brooklyn Threads in New York.  Any fighter who is without a sponsor can hit BT up for a sponsorship and maybe a free item or two to wear.  But you need to make the first move, contact Django Waits today to set something up!

Main Event

01bLnSm.jpg

"The People’s Champ" Nero Hardy (7-1)  VS  Rock Romero (7-2)

Jake - The main event of the evening! The Welterweight title fight is almost here and damn, what a spectacle it will be! 

The People's Champ is in the building! Alongside that accolade, he is also the real champion too, so it works both ways. Nero Hardy has an impressive 7-1 record with his victories coming by all ways; decisions, submissions and KOs. Amazing boxing, strong wrestling and a black belt in BJJ? Do not mess with Nero Hardy who is currently on a four-fight win streak fighting the very best of the division, his last fight was a unanimous decision victory over the former champ and current challenger, Rock Romero! That fight was, with no disrespect, very one sided with Nero Hardy dominating with the use of his superior clinching game... ironically, that was all on a card with three titles on the line! Damn, I’m excited!

Will it be Repeat or Revenge for Rock Romero, well let’s talk a bit more about him before we make our decision. Rock Romero, the former champ who is currently sat at 7-2 with all his wins coming by way of KO/TKO. Rock Romero packs power in his hands and feet as well as holding several grappling accolades, including a purple belt in BJJ. Being very well rounded, Romero is a true student of the sport and is very respected within the community. Romero has a gas tank and a chin, never being finished he has all kinds of heart and is dangerous until the very last bell. Despite the first fight being so one-sided, I believe Rock Romero will adjust with a new game plan, a true credit to his high fight IQ.

Sonny - Nero is my dude so personally I have limited to say about this fight. Nero did not feel confident for some reason after his last victory so he’s looking to dominate this time around. I trust his chin and he’ll be doing his own thing more this fight than ever before. Great opportunity.

Rock Romero it is more than game with a proven record that he can take out anyone at any time. I expect he will be coming in with a well-adjusted game plan ready to rock. Get it(?)

Outlaw What a fight we have for this main event!  And to know it’s an immediate rematch that is wanted by both of these guys tells you they each felt they left something in the cage in their first fight.  Now, I don’t know if I’d go so far as to call that fight a dominating victory by Hardy, almost any fight that goes the distance over 5 rounds is hard to call dominated.  The first round was actually won by Romero and even though I’d say Hardy was the more efficient fighter in this one, Romero was by far the more aggressive fighter.  That might have worked against him with Hardy displaying some amazing defensive skill in the cage.  I absolutely cannot wait to see how this one turns out!  What do you think, Sonny?  I mean, I know you have a vested interest, but you got a non-biased pick?

Sonny - No official luck from me. I’m too superstitious for that shit. Good luck to both fighters!

Outlaw  Well, I tend to go with the defending champ in most fights.  I can see this one going either way.  If Romero adapts his game plan, he could very well us his sensational boxing to KO this fight before it ever makes it to the clinch.  But, I also think that the champ will change things up a bit too.  So I will stick with the champ and let Romero prove me wrong… if he can.

Jake - The crowd are going to take the roof off this place when these two make their ring walk! I’m so invested in this fight; I seriously wonder who will come out the victor... well, I guess I have to make my prediction. So, this is a hard one but I’m going to go with Nero Hardy, his skill set, the mental edge and his energy may just win him this fight. This time I predict a submission in the 5th round after a back-and-forth battle.

Picks – Hardy 2 Unanimous 

Co-Main Event

8sZmvTR.jpg

Sean Dash (9-3)  vs  Pate Hunt (5-1)

Jake - Who is excited for this Bantamweight title fight? EVERYONE! Without further ado let’s talk about the insanely talented Sean Dash, two time and current Bantamweight champion with a 9-3 record (all TKO’s, scary power). Sean Dash may just be the scariest man on the roster, he took the title off 5-0 Boris Bors for crying out loud! It’s scary to think that if I decided to join Bellicose, I would have to go through Sean Dash for the title... I’d fancy my chances more on X Factor and I can’t sing. Sean Dash does have his flaws though, at this level... his grappling really needs to be addressed. His wrestling is weak, and he is currently stuck at blue belt, I feel like when you’re at the championship level you need to be competent in all areas of your game. That being said, phenomenal striker with destructive power.

Pate Hunt! Extremely well rounded with a 5-1 record, Hunt has three TKOs under his belt. Boasting some amazing striking within both disciplines of boxing and Muay Thai as well as some stellar wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Pate Hunt is a problem no matter where the fight goes, and he has shown he has an incredible gas tank and a chin. His only loss came to the extremely talented Pee Wee Sasaki by 2nd round TKO, wasn’t a bad showing by Hunt either so no hate from me. I cannot see this one going the distance that is for sure!

Sonny - Everything about this fight on paper reads poor Sean Dash. He is out skilled literally everywhere the fight may go. David versus Goliath if we were talking outside weight class terms. On top of that, Hunt is coming in guided by the top ranked manager in the world. Jeez.

With all that said I want to drink the Dash Kool-Aid so damn badly. I feel if he can pull another knockout out of his ass then it validates that unicorns and leprechauns are real.

Outlaw Unicorns?  How the hell do I follow that?  Sean Dash has had a historic run considering he’s “the old guy” in the division.  But hey, sometimes you just can’t replace experience.  He’s held the belt on two separate occasions after having lost his first title defense, he was able to come back and earn the strap back against Bors.  Now, he’ll look to change his fate as he attempts to defend his belt again.  This time, hoping for a different result.  But not so fast, my friends!  When a guy like Pate Hunt walks into the cage, there’s just a different energy.  Hell, his entire team is feared throughout the organization.  Manager Ispa Murhapuro is one of the top managers in the business and every single one of his fighters are within striking division of a title.  Hunt is as well rounded as any in the division and while he is a dominate wrestler, he’s also a very good striker.  He did not shy away from the challenge and has no plans to walk away from this fight without that belt.

Sonny - A little bit of grounded reality can be such a buzz kill though. Factually, I think Pete Hunt will use his speed to evade, snatch the clinch, and get the first round knockout from there.  Round 1.

Outlaw I agree fully, Sonny.  I don’t believe in unicorns, and I do believe in the Hunt.  I think this time, we’ll see Pate Hunt a unicorn with success.  Hunt wins via TKO in the 2nd round by way of his outstanding cinch game.  Take us home, Jake.

Jake - So... it’s almost here. Both of these fighters are extremely talented and even though Sean Dash has the experience edge, the well-rounded skill set and gas tank of Pate Hunt will get him the win here. 3rd round TKO by Hunt! #AndNewwww!

Picks - Hunt 3 - Unanimous

Ky75767.jpg

Temujin Atkiray (7-2)  VS  Lewis "Excalibur" Pendragon (5-3)

Jake - The Featherweight title fight we were all waiting for! First off, let us talk about Atkiray! Former title conder, this guy is not one to play with. Boasting a 7-2 record, Temujin has shown all areas to his game and is coming off a first round TKO victory over Garyn Girith (former BMF title challenger), an impressive win and in devastating fashion! The Mongolian is well rounded, tough and can go the distance. He is also another fan favorite as he has also picked up his own Fight of the Night award in his career!

Watch out for Excalibur everyone! Coming straight from my homeland of South Wales, he is a force to be reckoned with. Coming in with a record of 5 wins and 3 losses, Lewis is on a three-fight win streak all by way of TKO and the momentum behind him is strong. Only being finished once in his career, Excalibur is as tough as they come and can definitely go the distance. What’s most impressive about Pendragon is he has a high fight IQ and makes a lot of good adjustments throughout the fight and very rarely makes any mistakes to put himself in harm’s way.

Outlaw To think this is only the 3rd title fight of the card… I mean, holy shit!  This is a great matchup.  With Pendragon’s superior standing game and Atkiray’s dominance on the ground, these guys have opposite styles but balance out in skill.  While each have their area of expertise, both have sufficient skills in other areas to keep this fight interesting.  And as Jake said earlier, Atkiray was a former title contender.. well, BOTH of these guys are title contenders today because after this fight, one of these gus will be walking away with the strap and bragging rights of who the best fighter in the division is.  But, this will also put a target on their back as the rest of the division will be hungry to steal that gold by any means necessary.

Sonny - With the fact that both of these guys exceptionally talented in their specialized skills, this fight is just a question of can at Atkiray get the fight to the ground with enough time to implement his trademark GnP? Neither of these men have baggable chins and both have excessive KO power but I think Pendragon will eventually give up the takedown it from there Temujin will make it a highlight reel smashing. I admit I was pretty damn near on the fence about calling this fight but seeing how the new writer picked Pendragon I am going to start off by picking completely opposite - Atkiray by round 2 TKO.

Either way, blood on the feet or blood on the ground - this fight will be a full on splatter fest!

Jake - Man... can I just say, this fight is going to be so hard for me to watch. I’m obviously going to back the Welshman but... Atkiray is so damn good! It’ll be like watching the Jack Shore and Timur Valiev fight all over again. Come on Lewis! You better go out there and get this. I’m going with the heart on this, Lewis ’Excalibur’ Pendragon will be our new Featherweight champion via a 2nd round KO. If you’re watching Lewis, I would like to make the ring walk with you and hold our damn flag with our badass dragon all the way to that Octagon! Let’s go champ!

Outlaw You guys have given enough reason that I really don’t need to give any additional commentation.  But I can say I will go with Atkiray to win via TKO. 

Picks: Atkiray 2 – Pendragon - 1

Bobby Saturn (5-2)  VS  Slobba ‘The Gut’ Dahutt (4-3)

Jake - Bobby Saturn man... we mentioned him earlier on in the preview but... this guy is so damn underrated! Boasting a 5-2 record with a Fight of the Night and KO of the Night award a piece sat in his trophy cabinet at home. A two-time title challenger with wins over Amri Mbeki and his current opponent Slobba Dahutt, Bobby Saturn has had an illustrious career. Saturn has finished all of his opponents by TKO all in brutal fashion. With strong Muay Thai and amazing wrestling, Saturn thrives in all areas of the fight.

The Gut, a ruthless killer and giant of a man. 337 lbs, woah, imagine that guy hitting you. Must feel like a damn truck colliding with your face! Real talk though, I mentioned the fact that he had lost to Bobby Saturn already but let’s not ignore the fact he has improved tenfold since then and will undoubtedly be coming out looking to make a statement. Slobba is just fun to watch and you don’t want to blink when he’s fighting as he can put someone’s lights out with ease.

Jake Manson: I am so invested in this rivalry and hey, I’d love for Slobba to get the win so there’ll be reason for the trilogy but I just can’t see it. Bobby Saturn has the mental edge and has beaten the better competition thus far. Saturn by 2nd round TKO this time as Slobba has definitely improved.

Sonny - Jeez guys, change your clothes already. Neither of you are smelling at all proper. 
I’m going with Dahutt Soley because I want to see what his reckless overuse of elbows can do in the clinch. TKO round 3. 

Outlaw - Well, these guys are both on the same team from the same manager.  Both come in lacking morale, and have similar skill sets.  The only difference is that one is a boxer while the other is a kickboxer.  I'll flip a coin... ok, coin says Saturn will take this one.

Picks - Saturn 2 - Dahutt 1

"The Chameleon" Cam Cartwright (3-1)  VS  Raja Khanna  (6-4)

Jake - Another Middleweight battle for the fans. The Chameleon, this guy is literally a nightmare if he gets you to the floor or even gets a hold of any of your limbs. Don’t let that quote fool you though! Cartwright has an amazing level of striking to go with his grappling pedigree, this is easily overlooked by some analysts due to the fact he’s always getting the submission win. Never seeing a first round in four professional fights, we don’t know how Cartwright’s cardio will hold up if pushed all we do know is he will choke you out if given the opportunity.

The obstacle standing in the way of the Chameleon? Raja Khanna! A true veteran of the game, Raja has a 6-4 record and is a true fan favorite. Winning Fight of the Night two fights ago, Raja always puts on a show whether he’s striking or grappling. On top of this, Khanna can go the distance boasting three decision wins in his career. Raja is also incredibly tough, never being knocked out in any of his losses only submitted or beaten by the judges. Raja is a true delight to watch no matter where he takes the fight.

Jake Manson: I’m all in for this Raja Khanna hype train! Raja gets it done by a unanimous decision; however I do believe it will be competitive and I can even see a knockdown on either side, I’m not going to sleep on Cartwright’s striking.

Sonny - I think the takedown is an eventuality and Cartwright will use his strengths to compliment his opponent’s weakness for the Sub win round 2. 

Outlaw - This fight is pretty damned even.  Neither one has a significant advantage.  I'll follow my gut here and say Khanna will win taking his streak to 3.

Picks - Khanna 2 - Cartwright 1

Amri Mbeki (4-2) VS  Yhorm Northern (2-1)

Jake - Another battle of the giants! First off, I’m going to talk about Amri Mbeki, 290 lbs of pure knockout power! Currently sat at 4-2, Mbeki has only lost to his long-time rival Bobby Saturn which is no big deal in its own right as Saturn is an amazing fighter. Mbeki is a well-rounded martial artist and damn, for such a titan of a man this guy moves like a damn Middleweight. Amazing boxing, Muay Thai, strong wrestling and some skillful jiu-jitsu... this guy has it all and utilizes it perfectly in the Octagon. If he doesn’t knock you out then he’ll just pick you up, slam you then wrench your arm in the strongest kimura you’ll ever feel!

Now onto Yhorm Northern, scary stuff... 300 lbs of terror, that’s all I’ve got to say. Now, Yhorm holds the striking advantage and has shown these amazing skills and knockout power in both of his wins. Unfortunately for Northern, he lost his last fight by a nasty TKO and this may have slowed his momentum and hurt his confidence. In this matchup, Yhorm’s downfall may be his grappling which is strong but, nowhere on the level of Mbeki’s.

Jake Manson: Wow... a literal battle of two giants. Again, I have to go with the better grappler. Being relatively evenly matched on the feet, Mbeki’s smartest move is to get it to the mat and submit Yhorm or secure the GnP finish. Second round submission by Amri Mbeki.

Sonny - I am not thinking hard on this one. At all. Mbeki by how ever the hell he wants. Specifically, Sub round 1. Sorry Yhorm. 

Outlaw - Northern does have a slight edge in boxing, but otherwise Mbeki dominates this fight from a skill standpoint.  Unless there's something deep in Northern's book, I'll have to go with Mbeki to win this one via TKO.

Picks - Mbeki 3 Unanimous

Joshi Dell (6-4) VS  Nakachi ‘Samurai’ Tadageru (2-0)

Jake - Featherweight showdown inbound! I am looking forward to this one! So, let’s talk about Joshi Dell, former two-time BMF champ boasting a record of 6 wins and 4 losses... this guy is a problem for anyone. This guy can strike but more importantly, he’s like a damn Boa Constrictor on the ground! An amazing wrestler with a brown belt in BJJ? You do not want this guy on the mat with you whether you’ve got mount or not... he’ll find a way to submit you. What’s more impressive though? He doesn’t rely off his grappling pedigree and will happily swing with you and more often than not, he’ll find success doing so. Watch out for Joshi Dell.

The Samurai, man... what a bloody prospect he is! I hate how good this guy is, his striking may not be the same level as Joshi Dell but... this guy’s wrestling is scary. Legend has it he was a NCAA Div 1 wrestler and a state champion, if that wasn’t impressive enough for you... this guy also has a brown belt in BJJ and can seriously mess you up on the ground. This guy is 2-0, both of his wins coming by TKO. Nakachi comes to fight every time and we’re sure to be in for an absolute fight of the night contender with this one, folks

Jake Manson: This prediction is the easiest one I’ve had to make so far. The Samurai by 1st round TKO! Joshi Dell has that champion experience and faced greater adversity but Nakachi’s skillset is too strong for me to ignore the obvious here. Either way, it’ll be a war to the end.

Sonny This is a good fight between a promising youngster in Tadageru vs a proven, older Dell. I think at this point Tadageru’s skill set should have almost caught up to his older opponent’s and he will grind out the decision victory. 

Outlaw - I'll make this one simple.. when your morale is not at 100% you have a disadvantage.  This fight is pretty close otherwise, so that alone will make me pick Tadegeru via TKO.

Picks - Tadegeru 3 Unanimous

‘Invincible’ Max Chapman (4-3)  VS  Natalia ‘Ice’ Pisswater  (3-2)

Jake - Watch out guys! We got a Bantamweight battle! Wait... one of my guys is a Bantamweight, I’m going to be watching this one very closely. First off, we have Max Chapman. 4 wins and 3 losses, the former UAC champion has an amazing grappling pedigree with strong wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ. Take this guy down and you’re in for a rough night, however, stop this guy taking you down then you’re in for a very easy night’s work. Not hating on Max but, he could do with some striking classes because right now the guy will get pieced up by any amateur boxer on the feet.

Natalia Pisswater! Ice is a truly gifted martial artist, that goes without saying! Having strong striking in both areas (especially Muay Thai) as well as boasting impressive wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ, this warrior is well rounded. Boasting a record of 3 wins and 2 losses, Ice has finished all of their opponents yet has never been finished themselves. They’ve proven their gas tank and toughness as well as their killer instinct with the knockout or the submission. Wherever this fight goes, Natalia can hold their own in that area! Watch out for Ice!

Jake Manson: Well, this one is a classic pure grappler versus well rounded fighter. Usually, I’d go for the pure grappler but there isn’t much of a disparity between the fighters so... Natalia should get the win via a 2nd round TKO... I predict by... head kick, yeah that sounds about right. Future Bantamweight champion- Oh... I’ve already said that about Payne, sorry... these mojito’s have got quite the kick.

Sonny - Good ol’ ground fight. Pisswater has quickly become my favorite transvestite on the roster. His/her skills are quietly picking up speed and I see this as the beginning of “their” officially move toward a title. Pisswater round 3 TKO. 

Outlaw - I'll agree with Jake here.  Natalia's debut will end in victory.

Picks - Pisswater 3 Unanimous

Samuel Sycek (4-3) VS Tom Payne (0-3)

Jake - Next up, we have a Middleweight clash between Sycek and Payne. Introducing first we have Samuel Sycek, a wrestling prodigy with a record of 4 wins 3 losses. Sycek is a real threat once he gets his hands on you, this guy will pick you up, carry you to your corner and slam you down before unleashing some of the most brutal ground and pound you’ve ever seen! My only problem with Sycek? He’s kind of like Ben Askren, his striking is very poor and to be honest I’d love to see him get in the boxing gym and get a few rounds in until he can throw a jab... at the very least. Currently on a 2-fight winning streak, Sycek is riding some serious momentum all the way to the top!

Tom Payne, an unlucky bugger to say the least. 0-3 so far in his professional career, Tom Payne has all the attributes to be great. Stellar boxing, decent Muay Thai, devastating wrestling and some good jiu-jitsu skills on the mat. I truly believe it’s just luck that this man hasn’t had his hand raised yet. We’ve clearly seen he has a chin by the bombs he’s absorbed, and he has an amazing skillset. Once this guy gets a win under his belt, he’ll ride that momentum all the way to the bank.

Jake Manson: Well, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say Tom Payne by second round KO and... screw it, I believe Payne will be Middleweight champion 2023! Make it happen... what? No! I have not been drinking.

Sonny - This is a GnP only matchup where I think Sycek will earn the first takedown and the victory within. Round 1. 

Outlaw - Payne should dominate this fight.

Picks - Payne 2 Sycek 1

Mark ‘Bloodlust’ Borrego (3-4) VS Hiroshima ‘The Bomb’ Nagasaki (5-5)

Jake - Hello everyone! Jake Manson here giving my hot take on the upcoming fight card! First off, we have this SENSATIONAL battle of the giants. On one side of the battlefield, we have Mark Borrego! An absolute titan of a man, this guy cuts to make Heavyweight allegedly walking around at 278-280 lbs when he’s not in fight camp. That’s a big dude! For better or for worse, Bloodlust has never seen a second round. Each of his three wins have come by his devastating power, flattening his opponents within the first round seemingly with ease. He doesn’t come without his flaws though, yes, he has amazing boxing granted but... he still doesn’t know his kimura from an americana. Don’t get me wrong, the big lad can wrestle but I would like to see him start working towards his blue belt in the near future! 

Now, on the other side of this battlefield we have The Bomb! Nagasaki is basically the clone of Borrego if he was super-sized, standing at an impressive 224 cm and walking around at 366 lbs... this guy should be on World's Strongest Man. Boasting a 5-5 record, Nagasaki has seen a third round but never the final bell. Starting his professional career with 5 back-to-back finishes, Nagasaki looked to be the next big thing until... he met Mfer ‘Yule’ Phol, a beast in his own right who had a 9-2 record at the time. Since that moment, Nagasaki has never had his hand raised in the cage at Bellicose. That being said, he’s magnificent with his hands and I’ve heard from his camp that he’s never been more motivated... I see fireworks in this bout.

Jake Manson: Well, you guys want my prediction? This fight definitely won’t leave the first round and to be honest, I have to go with Mark Borrego. Granted, he’s at a massive size disadvantage but he has more tools to win boasting the better grappling and he’s won recently so he has that momentum going in. First round KO by GnP Mark Borrego, you heard it here first!

Sonny - If Borrego had any luck inclination to change his game plan I think he could win this fight in the clinch. But he won’t, so he’ll lose to the more developed standup of Nagasaki. KO round 1.

Outlaw - With these guys, you never know what to expect.  But my gut is telling me to go with Nagasaki here.

Picks - Borrego 1 - Nagasaki 2

Outlaw - And there you have it!  Another great card with 3 amazing title fights coming your way.  Bellicose gets stronger every week with cards like these.  Unfortunately, previous ownership booked this event at a smaller arena, so tickets will be at a premium for our fans.  But don't worry!  Managers will have front row seats to this one!  Bellicose.. Bigger, Better, and Badder things will continue to come!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

2 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Bellicose 85

1648079283IMG_2072.gif

A word from our sponsor:

Brooklyn Threads continues to bring great quality designs to the Bellicose roster as they have from day one.  Great digs at a great price, so there is no excuse for your fighter to be wearing some smelly old shit stained shorts and a t-shirt that would make a homeless man cringe.  Come get your new clothes at Brooklyn Threads in New York.  Any fighter who is without a sponsor can hit BT up for a sponsorship and maybe a free item or two to wear.  But you need to make the first move, contact Django Waits today to set something up!

Main Event

01bLnSm.jpg

Jake - The main event of the evening! The Welterweight title fight is almost here and damn, what a spectacle it will be! 

The People's Champ is in the building! Alongside that accolade, he is also the real champion too, so it works both ways. Nero Hardy has an impressive 7-1 record with his victories coming by all ways; decisions, submissions and KOs. Amazing boxing, strong wrestling and a black belt in BJJ? Do not mess with Nero Hardy who is currently on a four-fight win streak fighting the very best of the division, his last fight was a unanimous decision victory over the former champ and current challenger, Rock Romero! That fight was, with no disrespect, very one sided with Nero Hardy dominating with the use of his superior clinching game... ironically, that was all on a card with three titles on the line! Damn, I’m excited!

Will it be Repeat or Revenge for Rock Romero, well let’s talk a bit more about him before we make our decision. Rock Romero, the former champ who is currently sat at 7-2 with all his wins coming by way of KO/TKO. Rock Romero packs power in his hands and feet as well as holding several grappling accolades, including a purple belt in BJJ. Being very well rounded, Romero is a true student of the sport and is very respected within the community. Romero has a gas tank and a chin, never being finished he has all kinds of heart and is dangerous until the very last bell. Despite the first fight being so one-sided, I believe Rock Romero will adjust with a new game plan, a true credit to his high fight IQ.

Sonny - Nero is my dude so personally I have limited to say about this fight. Nero did not feel confident for some reason after his last victory so he’s looking to dominate this time around. I trust his chin and he’ll be doing his own thing more this fight than ever before. Great opportunity.

Rock Romero it is more than game with a proven record that he can take out anyone at any time. I expect he will be coming in with a well-adjusted game plan ready to rock. Get it(?)

Outlaw What a fight we have for this main event!  And to know it’s an immediate rematch that is wanted by both of these guys tells you they each felt they left something in the cage in their first fight.  Now, I don’t know if I’d go so far as to call that fight a dominating victory by Hardy, almost any fight that goes the distance over 5 rounds is hard to call dominated.  The first round was actually won by Romero and even though I’d say Hardy was the more efficient fighter in this one, Romero was by far the more aggressive fighter.  That might have worked against him with Hardy displaying some amazing defensive skill in the cage.  I absolutely cannot wait to see how this one turns out!  What do you think, Sonny?  I mean, I know you have a vested interest, but you got a non-biased pick?

Sonny - No official luck from me. I’m too superstitious for that shit. Good luck to both fighters!

Outlaw  Well, I tend to go with the defending champ in most fights.  I can see this one going either way.  If Romero adapts his game plan, he could very well us his sensational boxing to KO this fight before it ever makes it to the clinch.  But, I also think that the champ will change things up a bit too.  So I will stick with the champ and let Romero prove me wrong… if he can.

Jake - The crowd are going to take the roof off this place when these two make their ring walk! I’m so invested in this fight; I seriously wonder who will come out the victor... well, I guess I have to make my prediction. So, this is a hard one but I’m going to go with Nero Hardy, his skill set, the mental edge and his energy may just win him this fight. This time I predict a submission in the 5th round after a back-and-forth battle.

Co-Main Event

8sZmvTR.jpg

Jake - Who is excited for this Bantamweight title fight? EVERYONE! Without further ado let’s talk about the insanely talented Sean Dash, two time and current Bantamweight champion with a 9-3 record (all TKO’s, scary power). Sean Dash may just be the scariest man on the roster, he took the title off 5-0 Boris Bors for crying out loud! It’s scary to think that if I decided to join Bellicose, I would have to go through Sean Dash for the title... I’d fancy my chances more on X Factor and I can’t sing. Sean Dash does have his flaws though, at this level... his grappling really needs to be addressed. His wrestling is weak, and he is currently stuck at blue belt, I feel like when you’re at the championship level you need to be competent in all areas of your game. That being said, phenomenal striker with destructive power.

Pate Hunt! Extremely well rounded with a 5-1 record, Hunt has three TKOs under his belt. Boasting some amazing striking within both disciplines of boxing and Muay Thai as well as some stellar wrestling and a purple belt in BJJ. Pate Hunt is a problem no matter where the fight goes, and he has shown he has an incredible gas tank and a chin. His only loss came to the extremely talented Pee Wee Sasaki by 2nd round TKO, wasn’t a bad showing by Hunt either so no hate from me. I cannot see this one going the distance that is for sure!

Sonny - Everything about this fight on paper reads poor Sean Dash. He is out skilled literally everywhere the fight may go. David versus Goliath if we were talking outside weight class terms. On top of that, Hunt is coming in guided by the top ranked manager in the world. Jeez.

With all that said I want to drink the Dash Kool-Aid so damn badly. I feel if he can pull another knockout out of his ass then it validates that unicorns and leprechauns are real.

Outlaw Unicorns?  How the hell do I follow that?  Sean Dash has had a historic run considering he’s “the old guy” in the division.  But hey, sometimes you just can’t replace experience.  He’s held the belt on two separate occasions after having lost his first title defense, he was able to come back and earn the strap back against Bors.  Now, he’ll look to change his fate as he attempts to defend his belt again.  This time, hoping for a different result.  But not so fast, my friends!  When a guy like Pate Hunt walks into the cage, there’s just a different energy.  Hell, his entire team is feared throughout the organization.  Manager Ispa Murhapuro is one of the top managers in the business and every single one of his fighters are within striking division of a title.  Hunt is as well rounded as any in the division and while he is a dominate wrestler, he’s also a very good striker.  He did not shy away from the challenge and has no plans to walk away from this fight without that belt.

Sonny - A little bit of grounded reality can be such a buzz kill though. Factually, I think Pete Hunt will use his speed to evade, snatch the clinch, and get the first round knockout from there.  Round 1.

Outlaw I agree fully, Sonny.  I don’t believe in unicorns, and I do believe in the Hunt.  I think this time, we’ll see Pate Hunt a unicorn with success.  Hunt wins via TKO in the 2nd round by way of his outstanding cinch game.  Take us home, Jake.

Jake - So... it’s almost here. Both of these fighters are extremely talented and even though Sean Dash has the experience edge, the well-rounded skill set and gas tank of Pate Hunt will get him the win here. 3rd round TKO by Hunt! #AndNewwww!

Ky75767.jpg

Jake - The Featherweight title fight we were all waiting for! First off, let us talk about Atkiray! Former title conder, this guy is not one to play with. Boasting a 7-2 record, Temujin has shown all areas to his game and is coming off a first round TKO victory over Garyn Girith (former BMF title challenger), an impressive win and in devastating fashion! The Mongolian is well rounded, tough and can go the distance. He is also another fan favorite as he has also picked up his own Fight of the Night award in his career!

Watch out for Excalibur everyone! Coming straight from my homeland of South Wales, he is a force to be reckoned with. Coming in with a record of 5 wins and 3 losses, Lewis is on a three-fight win streak all by way of TKO and the momentum behind him is strong. Only being finished once in his career, Excalibur is as tough as they come and can definitely go the distance. What’s most impressive about Pendragon is he has a high fight IQ and makes a lot of good adjustments throughout the fight and very rarely makes any mistakes to put himself in harm’s way.

Outlaw To think this is only the 3rd title fight of the card… I mean, holy shit!  This is a great matchup.  With Pendragon’s superior standing game and Atkiray’s dominance on the ground, these guys have opposite styles but balance out in skill.  While each have their area of expertise, both have sufficient skills in other areas to keep this fight interesting.  And as Jake said earlier, Atkiray was a former title contender.. well, BOTH of these guys are title contenders today because after this fight, one of these gus will be walking away with the strap and bragging rights of who the best fighter in the division is.  But, this will also put a target on their back as the rest of the division will be hungry to steal that gold by any means necessary.

Sonny - With the fact that both of these guys exceptionally talented in their specialized skills, this fight is just a question of can at Atkiray get the fight to the ground with enough time to implement his trademark GnP? Neither of these men have baggable chins and both have excessive KO power but I think Pendragon will eventually give up the takedown it from there Temujin will make it a highlight reel smashing. I admit I was pretty damn near on the fence about calling this fight but seeing how the new writer picked Pendragon I am going to start off by picking completely opposite - Atkiray by round 2 TKO.

Either way, blood on the feet or blood on the ground - this fight will be a full on splatter fest!

Jake - Man... can I just say, this fight is going to be so hard for me to watch. I’m obviously going to back the Welshman but... Atkiray is so damn good! It’ll be like watching the Jack Shore and Timur Valiev fight all over again. Come on Lewis! You better go out there and get this. I’m going with the heart on this, Lewis ’Excalibur’ Pendragon will be our new Featherweight champion via a 2nd round KO. If you’re watching Lewis, I would like to make the ring walk with you and hold our damn flag with our badass dragon all the way to that Octagon! Let’s go champ!

Outlaw You guys have given enough reason that I really don’t need to give any additional commentation.  But I can say I will go with Atkiray to win via TKO. 

Jake - Bobby Saturn man... we mentioned him earlier on in the preview but... this guy is so damn underrated! Boasting a 5-2 record with a Fight of the Night and KO of the Night award a piece sat in his trophy cabinet at home. A two-time title challenger with wins over Amri Mbeki and his current opponent Slobba Dahutt, Bobby Saturn has had an illustrious career. Saturn has finished all of his opponents by TKO all in brutal fashion. With strong Muay Thai and amazing wrestling, Saturn thrives in all areas of the fight.

The Gut, a ruthless killer and giant of a man. 337 lbs, woah, imagine that guy hitting you. Must feel like a damn truck colliding with your face! Real talk though, I mentioned the fact that he had lost to Bobby Saturn already but let’s not ignore the fact he has improved tenfold since then and will undoubtedly be coming out looking to make a statement. Slobba is just fun to watch and you don’t want to blink when he’s fighting as he can put someone’s lights out with ease.

Jake Manson: I am so invested in this rivalry and hey, I’d love for Slobba to get the win so there’ll be reason for the trilogy but I just can’t see it. Bobby Saturn has the mental edge and has beaten the better competition thus far. Saturn by 2nd round TKO this time as Slobba has definitely improved.

Sonny - Jeez guys, change your clothes already. Neither of you are smelling at all proper. 
I’m going with Dahutt Soley because I want to see what his reckless overuse of elbows can do in the clinch. TKO round 3. 

Outlaw - Well, these guys are both on the same team from the same manager.  Both come in lacking morale, and have similar skill sets.  The only difference is that one is a boxer while the other is a kickboxer.  I'll flip a coin... ok, coin says Saturn will take this one.

Jake - Another Middleweight battle for the fans. The Chameleon, this guy is literally a nightmare if he gets you to the floor or even gets a hold of any of your limbs. Don’t let that quote fool you though! Cartwright has an amazing level of striking to go with his grappling pedigree, this is easily overlooked by some analysts due to the fact he’s always getting the submission win. Never seeing a first round in four professional fights, we don’t know how Cartwright’s cardio will hold up if pushed all we do know is he will choke you out if given the opportunity.

The obstacle standing in the way of the Chameleon? Raja Khanna! A true veteran of the game, Raja has a 6-4 record and is a true fan favorite. Winning Fight of the Night two fights ago, Raja always puts on a show whether he’s striking or grappling. On top of this, Khanna can go the distance boasting three decision wins in his career. Raja is also incredibly tough, never being knocked out in any of his losses only submitted or beaten by the judges. Raja is a true delight to watch no matter where he takes the fight.

Jake Manson: I’m all in for this Raja Khanna hype train! Raja gets it done by a unanimous decision; however I do believe it will be competitive and I can even see a knockdown on either side, I’m not going to sleep on Cartwright’s striking.

Sonny - I think the takedown is an eventuality and Cartwright will use his strengths to compliment his opponent’s weakness for the Sub win round 2. 

Outlaw - This fight is pretty damned even.  Neither one has a significant advantage.  I'll follow my gut here and say Khanna will win taking his streak to 3.

Jake - Another battle of the giants! First off, I’m going to talk about Amri Mbeki, 290 lbs of pure knockout power! Currently sat at 4-2, Mbeki has only lost to his long-time rival Bobby Saturn which is no big deal in its own right as Saturn is an amazing fighter. Mbeki is a well-rounded martial artist and damn, for such a titan of a man this guy moves like a damn Middleweight. Amazing boxing, Muay Thai, strong wrestling and some skillful jiu-jitsu... this guy has it all and utilizes it perfectly in the Octagon. If he doesn’t knock you out then he’ll just pick you up, slam you then wrench your arm in the strongest kimura you’ll ever feel!

Now onto Yhorm Northern, scary stuff... 300 lbs of terror, that’s all I’ve got to say. Now, Yhorm holds the striking advantage and has shown these amazing skills and knockout power in both of his wins. Unfortunately for Northern, he lost his last fight by a nasty TKO and this may have slowed his momentum and hurt his confidence. In this matchup, Yhorm’s downfall may be his grappling which is strong but, nowhere on the level of Mbeki’s.

Jake Manson: Wow... a literal battle of two giants. Again, I have to go with the better grappler. Being relatively evenly matched on the feet, Mbeki’s smartest move is to get it to the mat and submit Yhorm or secure the GnP finish. Second round submission by Amri Mbeki.

Sonny - I am not thinking hard on this one. At all. Mbeki by how ever the hell he wants. Specifically, Sub round 1. Sorry Yhorm. 

Outlaw - Northern does have a slight edge in boxing, but otherwise Mbeki dominates this fight from a skill standpoint.  Unless there's something deep in Northern's book, I'll have to go with Mbeki to win this one via TKO.

Jake - Featherweight showdown inbound! I am looking forward to this one! So, let’s talk about Joshi Dell, former two-time BMF champ boasting a record of 6 wins and 4 losses... this guy is a problem for anyone. This guy can strike but more importantly, he’s like a damn Boa Constrictor on the ground! An amazing wrestler with a brown belt in BJJ? You do not want this guy on the mat with you whether you’ve got mount or not... he’ll find a way to submit you. What’s more impressive though? He doesn’t rely off his grappling pedigree and will happily swing with you and more often than not, he’ll find success doing so. Watch out for Joshi Dell.

The Samurai, man... what a bloody prospect he is! I hate how good this guy is, his striking may not be the same level as Joshi Dell but... this guy’s wrestling is scary. Legend has it he was a NCAA Div 1 wrestler and a state champion, if that wasn’t impressive enough for you... this guy also has a brown belt in BJJ and can seriously mess you up on the ground. This guy is 2-0, both of his wins coming by TKO. Nakachi comes to fight every time and we’re sure to be in for an absolute fight of the night contender with this one, folks

Jake Manson: This prediction is the easiest one I’ve had to make so far. The Samurai by 1st round TKO! Joshi Dell has that champion experience and faced greater adversity but Nakachi’s skillset is too strong for me to ignore the obvious here. Either way, it’ll be a war to the end.

Sonny This is a good fight between a promising youngster in Tadageru vs a proven, older Dell. I think at this point Tadageru’s skill set should have almost caught up to his older opponent’s and he will grind out the decision victory. 

Outlaw - I'll make this one simple.. when your morale is not at 100% you have a disadvantage.  This fight is pretty close otherwise, so that alone will make me pick Tadegeru via TKO.

Jake - Watch out guys! We got a Bantamweight battle! Wait... one of my guys is a Bantamweight, I’m going to be watching this one very closely. First off, we have Max Chapman. 4 wins and 3 losses, the former UAC champion has an amazing grappling pedigree with strong wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ. Take this guy down and you’re in for a rough night, however, stop this guy taking you down then you’re in for a very easy night’s work. Not hating on Max but, he could do with some striking classes because right now the guy will get pieced up by any amateur boxer on the feet.

Natalia Pisswater! Ice is a truly gifted martial artist, that goes without saying! Having strong striking in both areas (especially Muay Thai) as well as boasting impressive wrestling and a brown belt in BJJ, this warrior is well rounded. Boasting a record of 3 wins and 2 losses, Ice has finished all of their opponents yet has never been finished themselves. They’ve proven their gas tank and toughness as well as their killer instinct with the knockout or the submission. Wherever this fight goes, Natalia can hold their own in that area! Watch out for Ice!

Jake Manson: Well, this one is a classic pure grappler versus well rounded fighter. Usually, I’d go for the pure grappler but there isn’t much of a disparity between the fighters so... Natalia should get the win via a 2nd round TKO... I predict by... head kick, yeah that sounds about right. Future Bantamweight champion- Oh... I’ve already said that about Payne, sorry... these mojito’s have got quite the kick.

Sonny - Good ol’ ground fight. Pisswater has quickly become my favorite transvestite on the roster. His/her skills are quietly picking up speed and I see this as the beginning of “their” officially move toward a title. Pisswater round 3 TKO. 

Jake - Next up, we have a Middleweight clash between Sycek and Payne. Introducing first we have Samuel Sycek, a wrestling prodigy with a record of 4 wins 3 losses. Sycek is a real threat once he gets his hands on you, this guy will pick you up, carry you to your corner and slam you down before unleashing some of the most brutal ground and pound you’ve ever seen! My only problem with Sycek? He’s kind of like Ben Askren, his striking is very poor and to be honest I’d love to see him get in the boxing gym and get a few rounds in until he can throw a jab... at the very least. Currently on a 2-fight winning streak, Sycek is riding some serious momentum all the way to the top!

Tom Payne, an unlucky bugger to say the least. 0-3 so far in his professional career, Tom Payne has all the attributes to be great. Stellar boxing, decent Muay Thai, devastating wrestling and some good jiu-jitsu skills on the mat. I truly believe it’s just luck that this man hasn’t had his hand raised yet. We’ve clearly seen he has a chin by the bombs he’s absorbed, and he has an amazing skillset. Once this guy gets a win under his belt, he’ll ride that momentum all the way to the bank.

Jake Manson: Well, I’m going to go out on a limb here and say Tom Payne by second round KO and... screw it, I believe Payne will be Middleweight champion 2023! Make it happen... what? No! I have not been drinking.

Sonny - This is a GnP only matchup where I think Sycek will earn the first takedown and the victory within. Round 1. 

Picks - Payne 2 Sycek 1

Jake - Hello everyone! Jake Manson here giving my hot take on the upcoming fight card! First off, we have this SENSATIONAL battle of the giants. On one side of the battlefield, we have Mark Borrego! An absolute titan of a man, this guy cuts to make Heavyweight allegedly walking around at 278-280 lbs when he’s not in fight camp. That’s a big dude! For better or for worse, Bloodlust has never seen a second round. Each of his three wins have come by his devastating power, flattening his opponents within the first round seemingly with ease. He doesn’t come without his flaws though, yes, he has amazing boxing granted but... he still doesn’t know his kimura from an americana. Don’t get me wrong, the big lad can wrestle but I would like to see him start working towards his blue belt in the near future! 

Now, on the other side of this battlefield we have The Bomb! Nagasaki is basically the clone of Borrego if he was super-sized, standing at an impressive 224 cm and walking around at 366 lbs... this guy should be on World's Strongest Man. Boasting a 5-5 record, Nagasaki has seen a third round but never the final bell. Starting his professional career with 5 back-to-back finishes, Nagasaki looked to be the next big thing until... he met Mfer ‘Yule’ Phol, a beast in his own right who had a 9-2 record at the time. Since that moment, Nagasaki has never had his hand raised in the cage at Bellicose. That being said, he’s magnificent with his hands and I’ve heard from his camp that he’s never been more motivated... I see fireworks in this bout.

Jake Manson: Well, you guys want my prediction? This fight definitely won’t leave the first round and to be honest, I have to go with Mark Borrego. Granted, he’s at a massive size disadvantage but he has more tools to win boasting the better grappling and he’s won recently so he has that momentum going in. First round KO by GnP Mark Borrego, you heard it here first!

Sonny - If Borrego had any luck inclination to change his game plan I think he could win this fight in the clinch. But he won’t, so he’ll lose to the more developed standup of Nagasaki. KO round 1.

Outlaw - With these guys, you never know what to expect.  But my gut is telling me to go with Nagasaki here.

Outlaw - And there you have it!  Another great card with 3 amazing title fights coming your way.  Bellicose gets stronger every week with cards like these.  Unfortunately, previous ownership booked this event at a smaller arena, so tickets will be at a premium for our fans.  But don't worry!  Managers will have front row seats to this one!  Bellicose.. Bigger, Better, and Badder things will continue to come!!

15226011565601.png

Lewis: Great job on the Promo.  Jake will be holding our flag in my walkout.  He's right.  Temujin will get tired from the stuffed takedowns and fall in the 2nd. KO!

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Ado1 said:

15226011565601.png

Lewis: Great job on the Promo.  Jake will be holding our flag in my walkout.  He's right.  Temujin will get tired from the stuffed takedowns and fall in the 2nd. KO!

Temujin Atkiray: Dreams are free, my friend, but I am going to dominate you from start to finish. You are not on my level.

3-EDAB89-E-8-D0-E-47-D5-ABF5-6436-CBDA7-E9-C.jpg.a12c423d9bf80515cd0b46478530939e.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5iXFxmW.jpg

“The People’s Champ” Nero Hardy

Rock Romero it’s time! This is the biggest fight of your life and the defining  moment in your career.

I am officially done training, had no problems on the scale and I am in the process of rehydrating with over 24 hours to go before the fight.

I am at my peak. Mentally focused. I am going for the jugular this time my man. Hope you can keep up!

• Upvote 2

Rock Romero- I’m ready for our second meeting, I’m ready to regain my title and prove I’m the best welterweight at 375, Nero and I are former training partners and developed side by side for years and I know that wasn’t my best performance last time out, i apologize on ghosting my interview I’ve been super focused on the fight lately 

5376BB2F-81FE-4E83-AD1C-C4B37F1868BF.jpeg.ed792477dd59c188712f578983f36d4f.jpeg

• Like 3

The Jake Manson Show: Ep 1: Bellicose 85! 
Today we will be covering: 

Lewis Pendragon VS Temujin Atkiray (and will I get to hold that flag?) 

Sean Dash speaks about his upcoming match up against Pate Hunt 

Nero Hardy gives his take on his rematch against Rock Romero 

Lastly... 

I give a few of my own opinions on some other things and future plans for myself. Stay Tuned! 

Jake: Hello everyone, today I'm here with Lewis Pendragon! So, Lewis, I'm going to try to remain unbiased here and give you the same fair interview I offer to all the other fighters. Run me through your mindset going into this fight? Any concerns in the run up to this fight or about what your opponent brings to the table? 

Lewis: Mindset is same as always, knock ‘em out.  Not taking my opponent lightly, he's a good fighter with a great manager but, he can't bring his manager in the cage with him.  He has good takedowns but I will neutralize them.  He will have a hard time taking me down and an even harder time keeping me there.  This will be his fight with Mateo Daverio all over again only I'll finish him sooner.  You’re a smart man for picking me Jake, a lot smarter than the other two bums.  

Jake: Those are some strong words there from yourself but... I don’t doubt it, us Welshmen are just built different. As for you calling me smart, I think you’re exaggerating, before this gig I was selling vacuum cleaners door to door. Next up, obviously you responded in the forum but, are you for real? Can I really carry that flag for the walk-in? 

Lewis: Fuck yeah.  You can even be in my corner! 

Jake: As much as that is appreciated Lewis, you don’t want me in my corner. I cornered one fight for my cousin when he was an amateur boxer and... he got battered that fight. Regardless, I’ll be carrying that flag high for your walk-in and I will definitely be doing your post-fight interview when you get that win! Lastly to wrap this up, is there anything you'd like to say to the beautiful fans of Bellicose and all the Welsh people that may be watching? 

Lewis: I told Sebastian Helwani in the lead up to my last fight that I will finish my opponent in the first round and fight for the title next.  All came true, as will this. Bringing the title home. I will be champ for a while! 

Jake: I don’t doubt it buddy, Lewis Pendragon everybody! Now... time to find Temujin for his interview. Temujin? Temujin?? 

Technical Difficulties as Jake tries to track down Temujin 

Jake: Damn, you’re a hard guy to get a hold of... you know that right? Anyway, I'm here with Temujin Atkiray, so Temujin. How are you today? So obviously, you're fighting Lewis Pendragon and I've seen the brief beef between you two on the forums. Tell me, what's going through your head right now? Is this fight personal for you and have you any concerns? 

Temujin: No, it’s not personal, of course, only business as usual. We had some back and forth, he said what he thinks will happen and I did the same. We will see who is right Saturday night. 

Jake: I’m glad to hear it, it seems like you’ll be treating this fight like any other. That’s a great mindset to have. Selling the fight though, you’re both doing an amazing job and all of us from Bellicose would like to thank you for your efforts! Moving on to our next question, can you tell me anything about your gameplan or how your training camp has gone? 

Temujin: My gameplan is to put pressure on him, whether it’s on the feet or on the ground and finish the fight. The training camp has been great, I improved a lot and will show that on Saturday. 

Jake: I’m sure all the fans listening in right now just shuddered at the thought of you putting that pressure on! From your previous fights we’ve come to know you as an ‘in your face’ style fighter and I didn’t suspect any different from this fight. I’m glad to hear the training camp has gone well also, will be interesting to see what’s been brewing in training. Last but not least, before we wrap this up... do you have anything you'd like to say to the fans, Temujin? 

Temujin: Yes, thanks to my fans for all the love and support. As you know I was a poor kid from Mongolia while growing up, nobody gave me a chance but here I am, fighting for one of the best organisations in the world. I am going to win that belt and show that anything is possible if you work hard and chase your dreams! 

Jake: Wow, what an inspiration! Take care Temujin, we’ll see you on the night of the fights. Temujin Atkiray everyone! Next up, we have Sean Dash! I did try to contact Pate Hunt but... neither him or his manager got back to me which was a damn shame.  

Jake: I'm here with Sean Dash! You're a real veteran to the game man and I just want to tip my hat to you because you always come to fight and you've given us some real bangers so fat in your career! Enough of me just pure gushing over meeting you, can you tell me what is going through your head as we get closer to fight night? 

Sean: I only have one thing on my mind in the waning moments of a fight - Knocking my opponent the fuck out. My hands are made of steel. It doesn't matter if you're a boxer, kick boxer, you like wiggling your toes, if I get my hands on you, you're liable to die. 

Jake: It’s hard to disagree with you there Sean, looking at your career thus far... you truly wake up and choose violence and me, plus the fans here at Bellicose thank you for it! Now, moving on. Sean, how has your training been going in preparation to this match up... anything you can tell? 

Sean: My training has been going good. I'm ready to get in there. I live for this shit y’know, Jake? Brutally beating the shit out of my opponents. I’m 99% sure I'm a sadist so I’ll enjoy every moment of this... Hopefully the ref pulls me off of whatever the guy’s name is I'm fighting so I don't kill him. 

Jake: Some big words there Sean. I think this is the most motivated I’ve seen you and now I’m even more excited for this fight! Try not to kill him though, Bellicose really doesn’t need the bad publicity right now. Before I bid you farewell, anything you want to say to the amazing fans of Bellicose? 

Sean: To the amazing fans of Bellicose, you have been with me since Day 1. You guys are some real mother fuckers I’ll tell you that. Keep your eyes locked on to the fight because it could be over in an instant. 

Jake: Sean Dash everybody! Now, after the short break we’ll be talking to Nero Hardy. I’ve tried establishing contact with Rock Romero but I’m told he doesn’t like me that much and we don’t have the budget for enough security for him to not murder me on set. Anyway, cut to commercial! 

Useless commercials you’re no doubt ignoring whilst on your phones. 

Jake: And we’re back! Say hello to the 'People's Champ' everyone! So, Hardy, I have a few questions for you today. First off, how are you feeling going into this matchup? Obviously, you've beat this guy already in a very lopsided decision, what's going through your head? 

Nero: I am feeling great, thanks Jake! It was nice to work a similar training camp as last round so I’m feeling really in my groove and ready to go! I know the judges say I took four out of five rounds, and I did, but if you look closely each round was hard fight and well earned. No gimmes with Rock. This has kept me motivated like never before. 

Jake: That’s great to hear Nero but, everyone seems to be getting mixed up when I say dominant. You won four out of five rounds, so in my eyes that was dominant and lopsided because the score cards show that disparity between the two fighters. Most people think of a domination as a beat down but, I just mean that the other fighter won by a wide margin. I need to start being clearer as Sonny and Outlaw had my ass for that one. So, in terms of your game plan going in... what exactly changes as opposed to your last outing against Romero? 

Nero: That’s where the challenge of staying champ lies. It is obvious what Rock will have to do to adjust his game plan for the victory but the real question is how can I stay two steps of head and combat his projected plan? This is mental flexing type shit, Jake. Take notes. 

Jake: Do not need to tell me twice! My notepad is full after that one! That’s the true mentality of a champion right there. Lastly, do you have anything to say to the beautiful fans of Bellicose today? 

Nero: You know I do this all for you! I’m at the People’s champ! am your Bellicose Champ and I’m not going anywhere baby! Let’s gooooooo! 

Jake: Thank you for speaking with me today, Nero. Nero Hardy everyone! 

Jake: Now this is the part of the show where people tune out because, I’m not sat here with a fighter or anyone of note. It’s just me, the lowly writer and reporter of Bellicose (formerly Outlaw MC, just saying... I have credentials.) I just wanted to take this time for everyone’s support and cooperation as I moved over to this new promotion. On top of that I want to thank Sonny and Outlaw for employing myself and my fighters, it’s made me much wealthier and more added a whole new level of value to my life within MMATycoon. Lastly... I’m thinking of making my own organisation (Sonny, don’t freak out, I’d still love to remain in employment here!). Not anytime immediate... maybe in the next month or so. This isn’t an advertisement, I just wanted to make it public that I may be throwing my hat in the ring of Promoting and I’d love to use it as a feeder organisation to Bellicose now it looks like Outlaw MC may be closing down. 

Jake: Anyway that is the end of the show folks! Tune in next time on the... 

BUM BUM BUM! IT’S THE JAKE MANSON... SHOWWWWWWW!

• Upvote 2

On 4/7/2022 at 10:45 AM, Bleakardor said:

Bellicose 85

1648079283IMG_2072.gif

A word from our sponsor:

Main Event

01bLnSm.jpg

Co-Main Event

8sZmvTR.jpg

Ky75767.jpg

Picks - Payne 2 Sycek 1

Great promo, love that you guys kept up with Hectors momentum because he was doing great with the interaction. Good work 

• Upvote 1

8FF7C11A-9E45-498B-918F-E89065DD6FCF.jpeg.2af99044e6f8ef3a4e5390772792d0f0.jpeg

Tim Horton:

Now with my middleweight championship match coming up, the Bellicose media are gonna start talking about #TheGreatWhiteNorth. Adding this win and a Bellicose championship to my resume will feel fantastic. I ran the American Coward Dean Howard out of Bellicose because he didn’t wanna end his tenure with me standing over his limp body spitting in his mangled bloody face. So I waited a long time for another fight after Jake Paul, who is a complete joker. When I fought this guy he was the #1 contender and being hyped up like some “hard hitting tough guy”... So my win over him means more then the guys who’s recently beat him, but he’s a joke. I’m expecting a 1st or 2nd round knockout from this fight, so that’s what I’ll produce and that will finally answer any questions about who’s the best in this division. Fight ready and prepared, and can’t wait. All the media Bellicose has hired and all the articles that have been written, but somehow I haven’t been mentioned at all? That’s despicable, just goes to show the American bias. I’m going to leave every body laying in this division and force them to talk about me. Truth will tell itself with time 🇨🇦 

• Upvote 2