BELLICOSE

TycoonHec

Everyone drops a minimum of 4 spots after a loss to the champ.  It gives the option for rotations at the top.  If the division is stacked (like 205) and several other guys win in between, there's a good chance a fighter can drop to 8 or 9.  It has a lot of factors. If we made everyone who lost stay at #2 after a title fight loss, then we'd have the same two guys fighting for the belt every month.  This makes you have to win a fight before being offered another contender fight.  Essentially, giving you 2 fights between another title shot.  I will award a quick turn around title rematch for a split decision or a draw, but that's about it.  Just win your next fight or two and go for another shot.  Nobody stays at the top after a loss.  Even the champs in other divisions that lose have dropped down to number 4.  

• Like 1

the work you two do for this org is better than any i've seen in all my time here.

if Snuka can avoid getting crushed, he's got some serious hiddens.

last and least;  go, Horton, lol!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, CrazylegzSwam said:

the work you two do for this org is better than any i've seen in all my time here.

if Snuka can avoid getting crushed, he's got some serious hiddens.

last and least;  go, Horton, lol!

This means a lot and makes the work we do worth it.

• Upvote 2

16206754205581.png
Keywon Reeves
7-1-0
313 p4p
265 lbs, BELLICOSE (375+)

round1.jpg
The bell rings for round one and we are underway!
Sampson takes an uppercut right on the button but keeps his composure.
Reeves with a body punch. A glancing blow.
Boom, another hit is landed. "You're gunna get knocked out" taunts Reeves, as that shot connected.
Sampson throws an off balance right hand
knockdown.gif
and Reeves counters with a nice right hand that sends Sampson toppling to the canvas! Sampson scrambles and gets back to his feet - can Reeves finish him?!
We've seen a great period of action over the last minute or so - credit to both fighters for going all out!
Reeves cracks Sampson with a big right hand that sees him stumbling back against the cage! Sampson falls to his knees and Reeves doesn't need a second invitatation - he rushes in and fires off several unanswered shots that force the referee to stop the fight! This one is all over!

Ladies and gentlemen, after 0:22 of round 1, we have a winner by way of TKO (Strikes). Keywon Reeves!
Keywon Reeves retains his heavyweight title!
Keywon Reeves seemed lost for words in his post fight interview but he remembered to thank his fans and directed everyone to his website.
In defeat, Douglas Sampson stepped up to the mic, saying 'Nothing goes over my head… my reflexes are too fast, but my famously huge turd pre fight left me feeling dizzy and I was seeing double vision the whole fight'.

• Upvote 2

On 5/20/2022 at 10:15 PM, Bleakardor said:

Bellicose 100

Adam Orel (8-5)  vs  Bartholomew Bainbridge (2-2)

Outlaw – In our second fight of the night, fans will be treated to another fight that will likely end in a finish.  Orel is the more experienced fighter of the two with 13 fights under his belt already.  This will give him an experience edge, but has taken away from his training a bit also.  He’s a solid boxer with some balanced skills across the board, but boxing and wrestling are his best.  His chin has been suspect as he’s lost 4 of his 5 fights via (T)KO and that has to be a concern from his camp coming into this one facing Bainbridge.  He did recently snap a 2 fight skid by getting a win against Kospas at Bellicose 87, but this will be his greatest test since he faced Hole Reemer back in February.

On the other side of the cage is the Bartman!  Bart Bainbridge has some impressive skills, and an even more impressive arsenal of shit talking to back them up.  He’s pretty much guaranteed a victory in this one and when I analyze the fight, I can’t disagree!  One thing I’ve learned about the Bartman is that he hates the judges.  Just ask him, he’ll tell you the same.  He’s 2-2 with two wins via TKO and both losses from the judges.  I can promise you one thing, he will NOT leave this fight to the judges.  He’s seen Orel’s suspect chin and I promise you this man is looking for a 1st round KO.  Sonny?

Sonny Bainbridge has come out verbally swinging before this fight and I freaking love it! He has promised to pop Orel right in his kisser and I don’t think he’ll fall short in that endeavor. I’ll keep this one simple - Bartholomew "Bartman" Bainbridge will utilize heavy hands and heavier confidence (with a granite cherry on top) to back up his words and gain the first round KO.

Outlaw’s Pick – Bainbridge via 1st round KO

Sonny Says – Bainbridge via 1st round KO

15879229201735.jpg

"Bartman" Bainbridge

Hey, I said what I said!  Nobody can claim I didn't tell the poor bastard exactly what I was going to do in advance...

3e5053d8c9c300e75180803cbbe882c6.png

• Upvote 2

Just to update the org... Bellicose 100 was a huge success.  We booked the largest arena to date for this PPV and it paid off in event rating.  Just to brag about our rise in ratings over the past couple of months, here's a graphic to show how we've progressed and how we absolutely hit a home run with Bellicose 100!

EkyhQ4u.png

• Upvote 6

3 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

Just to update the org... Bellicose 100 was a huge success.  We booked the largest arena to date for this PPV and it paid off in event rating.  Just to brag about our rise in ratings over the past couple of months, here's a graphic to show how we've progressed and how we absolutely hit a home run with Bellicose 100!

EkyhQ4u.png

16206754205581.png
Keywon Reeves
7-1-0
313 p4p
265 lbs, BELLICOSE (375+)

It was an absolute pleasure to do the co-main event for this awesome PPV-card.  I hope that the fans loved the epic destruction that I delivered and that they aren't mad that I didn't give them more than 22seconds of big fun, like my girl often complains about... 

• Upvote 3

5FAAEC3F-095C-41B6-9368-7B677717DCBE.jpeg.f23b113c8d8b8f5d5222d81ec3175dfe.jpeg

“THEGREATWHITENORTH” TIM HORTON

10-1, BELLICOSE 185, 170 Champion

Let fact check itself, eat sleep and achieve. My teammates are thriving and I will continue to as well. I called how this would go from the start, and that’s no hard feelings to anyone. You might ask after winning my second title.. “What’s next Tim? You gonna go out and party and celebrate your huge win? Blah blah blah” This is exactly why I’m where I am, #TheGreatWhiteNorth is always in the gym improving! No partying, no drugs, all natural Canadian sex appeal! As for my next opponent, Rock Romero at 170.. Even though The American Coward Dean Howard is STILL ducking our unfinished business… Come out of retirement and catch this ass whooping you swine! As for now, it’s time to relax and watch a flick with the wifey. WHOS NEXT?! #DOUBLECHAMPION #TheGreatWhiteNorth🇨🇦

• Upvote 2

On 5/22/2022 at 2:26 PM, teyoken said:

“THEGREATWHITENORTH” TIM HORTON

10-1, BELLICOSE 185, 170 Champion

Let fact check itself, eat sleep and achieve. My teammates are thriving and I will continue to as well. I called how this would go from the start, and that’s no hard feelings to anyone. You might ask after winning my second title.. “What’s next Tim? You gonna go out and party and celebrate your huge win? Blah blah blah” This is exactly why I’m where I am, #TheGreatWhiteNorth is always in the gym improving! No partying, no drugs, all natural Canadian sex appeal! As for my next opponent, Rock Romero at 170.. Even though The American Coward Dean Howard is STILL ducking our unfinished business… Come out of retirement and catch this ass whooping you swine! As for now, it’s time to relax and watch a flick with the wifey. WHOS NEXT?! #DOUBLECHAMPION #TheGreatWhiteNorth🇨🇦

James Howlett: You have to wait in Romero; he's got to get tapped out by a much smaller guy in 2 days first. Congrats on your champ champ status. You rule two divisions while I rule the ground in every division.

• Upvote 2

Gonna be hard to justify Romero vs Horton if Romero loses.  Unless the champ wants to make it a non title fight, but even then, there are guys waiting for a crack and Horton now needs to defend two division titles instead of just one.  So will be hard to justify a non title fight for a double divisional champ.  

Now, if Romero wins.... well... that's a different story all together.  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bleakardor said:

Gonna be hard to justify Romero vs Horton if Romero loses.  Unless the champ wants to make it a non title fight, but even then, there are guys waiting for a crack and Horton now needs to defend two division titles instead of just one.  So will be hard to justify a non title fight for a double divisional champ.  

Now, if Romero wins.... well... that's a different story all together.  

Ikki Takeda: Couldn't agree more. Time will tell. Either way should be a great match for all the fans to watch.

• Upvote 2

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by armbar in 39 seconds in the VERY first round James Howlett!!

James Howlett: Hey Slo how's it going!?

Slo Moegan: Man that was sick! I'm still pumped from watching it! So first things first walk us through the fight.

James Howlett: As you said first things first! Everyone make some noise for the undisputed King of the Ground! Fans Cheer That's right, that's right now give it up for my man Rock Romero. Fans Cheer Come on come on you guys can do better than that the rock hammer didn't have to take this fight. Fans Roar That's better. Alright Slo so it's like this the bell rings and we both dart in and I see him swing so I dodge and use this opening to go for a takedown and land in side control. Then I passed side into full mount without much effort and when you are in full mount while it is risky to go for an armbar as if you don't land it you are going to be in a pretty bad position but doesn't bother me given our skill difference in grappling. Afterall I am the youngest black belt in the history of Bellicose getting mine at 17. And am an Abu Dhabi Champion. He reaches up and I know what he is doing is reaching to attempt to pull me down and hold me on top of him so I have no space to work but I grab the arm and quickly twist and wrap my legs around and pull back to put him in an armbar and he starts tapping immediately.

Slo Moegan: Alright so you missed being on the event card 100 which Hec had promised you a spot on it how does it feel to have missed that that event and be on the next card?

James Howlett: Would I have liked to have been on the card? Yeah sure of course. I have been with Bellicose since day one and bleed for this organization. Well maybe not bleed as I can't remember ever bleeding but you know what I mean. But it's business. It's not upto the new owners to honor a promise from the old one. It was also promised when we were back in the 50s. Right now they are trying to focus on getting their young prospects noticed. So they needed me more headlining their Prospects card than they needed me for their 100 card. How many guys have the clout that the king of the ground has!? How many guys on the roster can headline a card of a bunch of up and coming new guys that almost no one has heard of and almost fill a 20 thousand seat arena and give them that much exposure so early in their careers? How many of you all came out here tonight to see the James Howlett the king of the ground!?! Fans Roar That's right and I love all you all too. There are only 3 types of people in this world Slo.

Slo Moegan: Oh yeah? And what types are those James?

James Howlett: Those who want to be me, those who want beat me, and those who just want to see me.

Slo Moegan: I can honestly say it's never a full moment interviewing after the fight James. So what is next for Wolverine?

James Howlett: As always Slo it doesn't matter that is really up to management in Bellicose but I'm still searching for someone to actually test my ground game. As I've said over and over it doesn't matter what weight class you are in rather you are a ground and pound type, a submission type, or a combination of both style fighter if you think you have what it takes to claim the crown of the king of the ground then step on up and you WILL end up SUBMITTING your allegiance to the king of the ground! Fans Roar The ground is my domain. So I would love a true test of my skills, but as always I'll fight anyone they want to put in front of me.

Slo Moegan: Well hopefully we will see you in here again before too much longer.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ikkitakeda said:

Slo Moegan: Ladies and gentlemen I give you the winner by armbar in 39 seconds in the VERY first round James Howlett!!

James Howlett: Hey Slo how's it going!?

Slo Moegan: Man that was sick! I'm still pumped from watching it! So first things first walk us through the fight.

James Howlett: As you said first things first! Everyone make some noise for the undisputed King of the Ground! Fans Cheer That's right, that's right now give it up for my man Rock Romero. Fans Cheer Come on come on you guys can do better than that the rock hammer didn't have to take this fight. Fans Roar That's better. Alright Slo so it's like this the bell rings and we both dart in and I see him swing so I dodge and use this opening to go for a takedown and land in side control. Then I passed side into full mount without much effort and when you are in full mount while it is risky to go for an armbar as if you don't land it you are going to be in a pretty bad position but doesn't bother me given our skill difference in grappling. Afterall I am the youngest black belt in the history of Bellicose getting mine at 17. And am an Abu Dhabi Champion. He reaches up and I know what he is doing is reaching to attempt to pull me down and hold me on top of him so I have no space to work but I grab the arm and quickly twist and wrap my legs around and pull back to put him in an armbar and he starts tapping immediately.

Slo Moegan: Alright so you missed being on the event card 100 which Hec had promised you a spot on it how does it feel to have missed that that event and be on the next card?

James Howlett: Would I have liked to have been on the card? Yeah sure of course. I have been with Bellicose since day one and bleed for this organization. Well maybe not bleed as I can't remember ever bleeding but you know what I mean. But it's business. It's not upto the new owners to honor a promise from the old one. It was also promised when we were back in the 50s. Right now they are trying to focus on getting their young prospects noticed. So they needed me more headlining their Prospects card than they needed me for their 100 card. How many guys have the clout that the king of the ground has!? How many guys on the roster can headline a card of a bunch of up and coming new guys that almost no one has heard of and almost fill a 20 thousand seat arena and give them that much exposure so early in their careers? How many of you all came out here tonight to see the James Howlett the king of the ground!?! Fans Roar That's right and I love all you all too. There are only 3 types of people in this world Slo.

Slo Moegan: Oh yeah? And what types are those James?

James Howlett: Those who want to be me, those who want beat me, and those who just want to see me.

Slo Moegan: I can honestly say it's never a full moment interviewing after the fight James. So what is next for Wolverine?

James Howlett: As always Slo it doesn't matter that is really up to management in Bellicose but I'm still searching for someone to actually test my ground game. As I've said over and over it doesn't matter what weight class you are in rather you are a ground and pound type, a submission type, or a combination of both style fighter if you think you have what it takes to claim the crown of the king of the ground then step on up and you WILL end up SUBMITTING your allegiance to the king of the ground! Fans Roar The ground is my domain. So I would love a true test of my skills, but as always I'll fight anyone they want to put in front of me.

Slo Moegan: Well hopefully we will see you in here again before too much longer.

Tim Horton’s Response On Social Media;

“This guy Howlett, “The King Of The Ground”? What about the King Of The World? I heard from your management you took a slick approach of trying to dodge fighting me at 170 for a belt… Why not I ask? If I expose you and take your jaw with some vicious combination will that make me the King Of The Ground? In that case sign me up, I’m THE KING. If you beat Romero, I will accept your form of “challenge” and take your self given title of “King Of The Ground” but you will accept my challenge and try to take my REAL TITLE in return… I’m the champ-champ baby I don’t fight without my gold on the line because that’s what a real champion does. If Romero somehow beats you before me that’ll be out of the question BUT in the case you do come out victorious don’t shy away from a good challenge… #TheGreatWhiteNorth vs #TheSmallHeightDork for the Welterweight Championship… 🇨🇦IN CANADA🇨🇦 Let’s see if those ground skills can pay the bills, I’m gonna do what I always do and perform at the highest level! Romero, buddy if you win I’ll see you in Canada and you’re gonna get the same treatment I gave your teammate Jake Paul you’re both SWINE. I’m gunning for all you little guys and there’s no avoiding me, THE KING.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

James Howlett: Wow going to feel a little bad for picking on a fellow Canadian but you must be extra special fight happened hours ago. Romero tapped in 39 seconds. Bellicose brass has already reached out to me and is wanting to wait to see what happens in the 155 pound title fight in two days. If Rak wins they want me to have my rematch fight with him for the belt. If you want to fight we can fight but it can't be for the belt at 170. The brass and I have already talked and I can fight anyone of any division but it's at my weight as I'm the perfect weight for my class at 155 and don't want to be constantly putting on and taking off weight so am ineligible for a title fight outside of 155. But if you want to go for pride. We can go. A true "fighter" as you claim to be fights more for pride than titles anyways. You want the crown for king of the ground beat me on the ground. Rak knocked me out on the feet and not on the ground which is why he didn't take the King's crown. And there simply is no man on the planet that can beat me on the ground. Such a man just doesn't exist. But if you want to fight for the pride and simply just see who's better let the Bellicose brass know. If they offer it to me I don't turn anyone away. Just won't be for your gold.

• Like 1

The 185 belt needs to be defended next as the 170 belt just had it's fight.  Those title fights/defenses will need to alternate as one fighter holds two belts and we can't lock up a divisional belt for an extended period of time.  With that said, I did reach out to Howlett yesterday to offer him a shot at the 155 title.  He's top contender in that division now and the rightful contender.  Now... that doesn't mean after Horton defends the 185 belt that his next fight can't be for the 170 against Howlett if Howlett were to win.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

James Howlett: You heard one of the bossmen. However if I have the belt in my division is one thing but still don't want to be fighting for a title in another division as I'll defend a title like I should but I want the freedom to defend my crown as King of the Ground against any ground fighter out there willing to sack up and try and take the King's crown. And with two belts to defend I wouldn't see myself with the freedom to defend the crown not that there has been too many ground fighters on the roster man enough to line up and try to take the crown.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Bleakardor said:

The 185 belt needs to be defended next as the 170 belt just had it's fight.  Those title fights/defenses will need to alternate as one fighter holds two belts and we can't lock up a divisional belt for an extended period of time.  With that said, I did reach out to Howlett yesterday to offer him a shot at the 155 title.  He's top contender in that division now and the rightful contender.  Now... that doesn't mean after Horton defends the 185 belt that his next fight can't be for the 170 against Howlett if Howlett were to win.  

15879229201735.jpg

"Bartman" Bainbridge

We can solve this issue real easy like...I'll drop a few pounds, come down to 185...jump the line a bit, and when I'm through with Horton you'll only have one belt for him to worry about defending!  I mean, my ranking may not technically be there yet, but it's inevitable eventually...how many people do you want me to punish in between? *hahahahahah!*

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Bellicose 102

1653094932102.gif

Madison Garden Arena

New York

27 MAY 2022

This event has a few huge implications with the main card, but the majority of the card are filler fights to keep guys active who are still looking to make a name for themselves.  Seanaoa has been on a tear through the division and with a win tonight he feels he’ll finally get the respect he deserves.  Rak defends his belt against the slippery Nyla, and Smif makes his long awaited reappearance inside the Bellicose cage as he takes on the high flying Kai Tokugawa.  This won’t be an overly in depth preview for this card, but we will focus in on the main card portion of the lineup and be working on Saturday’s card shortly after this one is posted.

RaeRae Usman (3-7)  vs  Brent Jackson (2-3)

Usman has now lost 5 in a row, something has to give.  He’s been with the organization from day one back when it was NYCL, but after a 3-2 start it’s been all downhill from there.  His opponent, Jackson, will be making his Bellicose debut after a 2-3 career at CDFC.

Jake Robertson (1-2)  vs  Billy Conforto (4-2)

Jake Robertson, the alleged bastard son of legendary wrestler Jake Roberts, is a wrestler who’s had his chin put to the test twice already in his early career.  He will be making his Bellicose debut after a 1-2 career at CDFC and looking to get things back to good with another win tonight.  Across from him, Conforto will have something to say about that.  At 4-2, under the hard pitching management of Aydan, Conforto will look to use his own nickname on Robertson by putting him down and out with a big ole’ RIP headline on the front page of the tycoon times.  After a 4-0 start, back to back losses has put a foul taste in Conforto’s mouth and he’ll be looking to bounce back with a home run of a KO against the newcomer to get back into the win column. 

Frankee Guh Noo (3-5)  vs  Boomer Scarborough (1-0)

Frankee is a bit of a balanced fighter with is primary focus being his boxing and his BJJ.  He’s got strong skills outside of those, however, and can take the fight anywhere and be competitive.  He just snapped a 2 fight skid against Kessikbayev with a beauty of an armbar at Bellicose 87 and will hope to find the same success again tonight.  His opponent is more of a one dimensional fighter as he’s a sensational striker who’s just dabbled in the ground game.  He will give up a strong advantage on the ground, but hold a pretty lofty advantage as long as this fight stays standing.  This will be his professional MMA debut as his only fight to date was in the QFC. 

Nikolai Volkov (2-0)  vs  Viper Pitt Jr (2-3)

Volkov is a perfect 2-0 entering this fight.  He’s not one of those over sparred fighters as his skills can be misleading on paper.  He’s got two KO punches in his two wins and that shows to his secondary skills, not just his boxing.  He faces a tough opponent in Pitt who will boast even better boxing skills.  But, paper skills can be deceiving as Pitt is 2-3 with only 1 KO and 1 decision victory under his belt but has had his chin tested in all three of his losses.  No doubt, Volkov is looking to exploit that chin with his KO power.

Dogo Musago (1-1)  vs  Kazuya Mishima (6-4)

This should be a pretty interesting fight.  Musaga is a very versatile fighter who’s got some nice stand up skills but is an absolutely sensational wrestler.  He won his professional MMA debut against Matariki via a nasty 1st round KO and will be making his Bellicose debut tonight.  His opponent; Kazuya Mishima.  Mishima is much more experienced inside the cage and, at age 29 several years older as well.  He’s lost his last two fights to Glover and Kuznetsov, but before that had a very successful career in EFC.  He’ll be looking to turn things around and snap this skid and pick up his first Belliocose win against the youngster from Uganda.

Jesse James (4-0)  vs  Lucifer Morningstar (3-1)

Well, looks like the outlaw gets to take on the devil himself!  Fortunately for the outlaw, the devil is not mentally prepared for this fight as he comes in with such low morale that one would have to think an angel came down to hell and shoved pineapples up his ass all day while making him watch his girl get pleased by Ron Jeremy.  Not even going into this one as I can’t see a guy with no morale winning a fight against any fighter, let alone an undefeated one.

Main Card:

Nakachi Tadageru  (4-0)  vs  Sammy Jam (6-3)

If you are a fan of sweaty man hugs, this fight is right up your ally!  Tadageru is off to a great start having won all three of his Bellicose fights to date.  His last fight, he got the submission win against a submission specialist.  This match won’t be much different as he’ll be facing another brown belt BJJ artist in Jam.  Jam is a better striker than Tadageru, but this fight will most likely be fought on the ground.  I wouldn’t be surprised to see Jam keep things standing and score some points from range before they go to the ground, but make no mistake this fight will end up on the ground.  Now, in full transparency, Jam’s manager and myself have had a bit of a falling out and Jam may not continue fighting within the organization.  We’ll have to revisit that conversation and see if we can patch things up as both of us got into our emotions a bit in a conversation.  However, the winner of this fight will definitely be in the top 5 of the rankings and working their way into a contender shot, assuming they stay on the roster that long.

Lewis Clarke (6-0)  vs  Nuufo Seanoa (4-2)

This may be the most anticipated fight of the night for me.  With the amount of built up anger that Seanoa has, and the range behind those fists, I have to say I love watching this man step into the cage.  Man?  Maybe I should change that to animal?   Lewis Clarke will be the man to stand across from Seanoa and he’s a perfect 6-0 and has not shown a shred of fear at the prospect of this fight.  He’s an exceptional striker with a strong wrestling game and has done a hell of a job in finding ways to win every fight he’s entered.  5 strait wins under the Bellicose brand and he’s finally getting his chance to jump up into the contender picture.  A win here will put him knocking on the door and open up a shot at him becoming the next top contender.  But, he will have to overcome the manimal that is Nuufo Seanoa.  Nuufo lost his Bellicose debut with a heart breaking KO loss to current SHW champion Arthur Douglas.  But since then, the manimal has come alive with a streak of finishes that is, for lack of a better word, fucking impressive.  He’s got 4 wins in a row and all by first round finishes.  KO over Knight, Guh Noo, and KotN head kick KO over Niikinki in his last bout.  But, in case you thought this guy was a KO artist, he went ahead and threw in a submission SotN armbar against Onbekend C back at Bellicose 81.  The man was pissed when he didn’t make the top 10 in rankings last month, and now it’s clear to see why.  He has a case built, and this fight can be the icing on top.  If he can beat the undefeated Clarke, he’ll be able to show that he deserves that contender spot, and no doubt he’ll say so very loudly while on speakerphone to his manager.. who will turn and make damned sure we all know about it too.    Simply put, this fight is a fight to determine either the top contender or one of the next two participants in the next top contender fight.  Just a matter of how things play out.

Co-Main Event

Lightweight Title Bout

Rak “Bad to the Bone” Boonliang (8-0)  vs  Sammy Nyla (7-4)

idZJKma.jpg

And first up, our challenger, Sammy Nyla.  From Manchester England, Nyla started his career off a bit rocking but has managed to climb the ranks with five strait wins.  His last loss came from Rak Boonliang where he lost via TKO in a FotN.  Since then, he’s been on fire and now has his chance to avenge that loss and be awarded with a belt in the process.  Now, in the words of Lee Corso… “Not so fast, my friend!”  Rak was the last man to beat Nyla, and has never tasted defeat in his career to this point.  Rak is a man amongst boys in the lightweight division and has proven it time and again.  He’s a better striker, and every bit the wrestler that Nyla is.  I’m not sure where Nyla can take this fight to get the win, but I don’t think he’ll want to stand and throw with Rak.  And if you’re thinking of going to the ground with Rak, just look at Howlett’s fight back at Bellicose 83.  Howlett is the self proclaimed “king of the ground” in Bellicose, and who can argue with is success other than Rak who crowned him with a TKO.  Rak is an impressive specimen of a man and one hella skilled combatant here in Bellicose.  The only way I see him losing this fight is if he takes Nyla lightly and starts looking ahead to a future opponent, or his wifes sister… that shit can be distracting. Outside if that, this belt is staying put.

Main Event

Bill “Tyrant” Smif (10-2)  vs  Kai Tokugawa (9-3)

r1LO5eO.jpg

And yes, the main event of this card is NOT the title fight.  It’s the long awaited re-emergence of Bill Smif making his Bellicose debut... again.  Smif took some time to go fight at Highlands, but now finds himself back at Bellicose in the heat of the competition and is one of the organizations most popular fighters amongst fans.  He came back looking to fight a few specific guys as he’s known to have heated moments with anyone who crosses his path.  One of those guys to cross his path and have a war of words with Smif was Kai Tokugawa.  In his last fight, Tokugawa fell short via decision against Reemer in his bed for the Bellicose Light Heavyweight championship.  Now, this division is absolutely stacked, so just to make it to the dance is a feat in itself.  But, as we all know, some guys like to rub salt in wounds, and Bill is one of those guys.  Bill, along with  few of his teammates, steadily harped on Kai saying he was not worthy of that title shot, and some other not so nice things.  Kai has adamantly defended his earning of the title fight and didn’t bat an eye at the challenge of facing some of these would be contenders who feel they were more deserving of the shot.  If he defeats Bill Smif, he will have silenced one of them, at least.  And prove to the others, and the world, that he had rightfully earned that title shot and may be in line to earn another.  But, even with a win over Smif, there are others waiting in the wind for their opportunity to take a crack at Kai.
Now Smif, on the other hand, is already poised to take a title shot with a win in this one.  The #2 contender in the division behind only his teammate Baby Thibs, Smif has a claim to a title shot with a win over Kai.  Something tells me that he would rather that shot than a rematch with Baby Thibs for that honor anyway, and Baby Thibs is slow rolling his way up as he’s playing the long game.  But Smif has proven throughout his career, if he keeps the fight standing, he’s got a damned good shot at KOing his opponent.  And Kai is a stand and throw down kind of fighter, so I do not see this one going to the ground.  So get ready for some hard hitting action as these two square off in a battle of fists to match their war of words in this ever evolving light heavyweight division of insanity.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Golden97 said:

Rock Romero- Nothing but respect to Howlett, congrats on the win and I’ll come back better and stronger 5376BB2F-81FE-4E83-AD1C-C4B37F1868BF.jpeg.ed792477dd59c188712f578983f36d4f.jpeg

James Howlett: Was a pleasure to share the cage with you. I have no doubt you will look even better next time out. Had to go to the ground in a hurry you are way to big and powerful for me to let you put a fist to this chin.

• Upvote 3