#1 P4P fighter Kilo Maluga comments after adding another opponent to his clinch rape victim list.

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
265 lbs, Synchronicity

It was maybe toughest fights of career. Nothing but respect to @Alfred and Vunipola. Two warriors came out, put it all on the line, this is what the fans want to see. People ask me why I fight the Island? Who else is there? All these guys decline and duck for many years. I already smash #4 and #5 HW.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson
Karim Johnson #3 HW
@Ramirez

Anthony Joshua of MMA. Lots of hype, weakness exposed. Hides in D-Leagues for reason. Scared of Syn. Scared of SFL. McNasty and @bjornmma1 sent to GAMMA with tail between legs.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yago Steve
Yago Steve #4 HW
@MikeyC

Even after such tough battle with Vunipola, I was ready to fight Yago this weekend but he declined for "training time". What more to say? Biggest pussy these YABAI guys.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Grant Alyoshin
Grand "Sweet Ass Lips" Alyoshin #6 HW
@OptimalMMAPicks

This fucking guy. He knockout my leftovers after I deal permanent damage twice and think he big and bad? Naughty noobs are rookies. Still has brain damage from when I knee him in head many times and off the @actionjackson management. Another YABAI reject landed on naughty noob team.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alexei Babinski
Alexei "Brickhouse Shithouse" Babinski #10 HW
@Squiiid28

Choke artist. Fumbles more than Brett Favre and Warren Moon combined.  What do you expect from @imcool and stepdad alliance? obviously can't teach squid the ways of slider fu. Amateurs. Babinski is beast potential but we make career smashing stepdad fighters. Cool avatar though.

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, igorbyhenikov said:

1422330387photo-62727.jpg

Igor Byhenikov

Leading MMA Analyst

Yago Steve & MickeyC being scared to become the best is very interesting. I count this as a loss. SYN should remove Yago Steve from being the #1 challenger in the rankings.

Yago Steve got his chance and he folded. 19-4.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall Forgetting Sarah Marshalla GIF - Forgetting Sarah Marshall Forgetting Sarah Marshalla Forgetting Sarah Marshallb GIFs

Kilo dangling the hype in front of the rest of the division

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Rambo said:

#1 P4P fighter Kilo Maluga comments after adding another opponent to his clinch rape victim list.

image.png.4abc3eb225a3fb0bf6563ec4a956e713.png
Kilo "Bloodbath" Maluga
265 lbs, Synchronicity

It was maybe toughest fights of career. Nothing but respect to @Alfred and Vunipola. Two warriors came out, put it all on the line, this is what the fans want to see. People ask me why I fight the Island? Who else is there? All these guys decline and duck for many years. I already smash #4 and #5 HW.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Karim Johnson
Karim Johnson #3 HW
@Ramirez

Anthony Joshua of MMA. Lots of hype, weakness exposed. Hides in D-Leagues for reason. Scared of Syn. Scared of SFL. McNasty and @bjornmma1 sent to GAMMA with tail between legs.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Yago Steve
Yago Steve #4 HW
@MikeyC

Even after such tough battle with Vunipola, I was ready to fight Yago this weekend but he declined for "training time". What more to say? Biggest pussy these YABAI guys.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Grant Alyoshin
Grand "Sweet Ass Lips" Alyoshin #6 HW
@OptimalMMAPicks

This fucking guy. He knockout my leftovers after I deal permanent damage twice and think he big and bad? Naughty noobs are rookies. Still has brain damage from when I knee him in head many times and off the @actionjackson management. Another YABAI reject landed on naughty noob team.

Mixed Martial Arts Fighter - Alexei Babinski
Alexei "Brickhouse Shithouse" Babinski #10 HW
@Squiiid28

Choke artist. Fumbles more than Brett Favre and Warren Moon combined.  What do you expect from @imcool and stepdad alliance? obviously can't teach squid the ways of slider fu. Amateurs. Babinski is beast potential but we make career smashing stepdad fighters. Cool avatar though.

Them some hard words coming from a cripple who got the shit kicked out of him by some 9 year olds :)

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, Cardiomachine said:

We fighting, born and retirement in the age of Kilo, trully the God of Cage. They are all pussys, they are got scared of him, scared of them records. Praise the Blood King, you little punks! 

This is total nonsense, no one is ducking Kilo. You and Karter must both live in the land of make believe. Kilo hasn't fought anyone since Conor who he lost to three times! He just beat an Island fighter wow, big accomplishment. I beat Kilo with a 17-8 fighter and I will beat him again with my guy Nascimento if he's man enough to step to the challenge.

15623256542667.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

16 hours ago, actionjackson said:

This is total nonsense, no one is ducking Kilo. You and Karter must both live in the land of make believe. Kilo hasn't fought anyone since Conor who he lost to three times! He just beat an Island fighter wow, big accomplishment. I beat Kilo with a 17-8 fighter and I will beat him again with my guy Nascimento if he's man enough to step to the challenge.

15623256542667.gif

Brother I offered him a contract to syn and he went elsewhere. No offense but cant say if someone's man enough for the challenge when you avoided the challenge.

Our doors are always open though.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Icon73 said:

Brother I offered him a contract to syn and he went elsewhere. No offense but cant say if someone's man enough for the challenge when you avoided the challenge.

Our doors are always open though.

Why aren't you calling out Karter's bullshit? Be careful who you consider allies and enemies brother.

• Upvote 2

On 12/15/2021 at 10:09 AM, actionjackson said:

Why aren't you calling out Karter's bullshit? Be careful who you consider allies and enemies brother.

What bullshit? He's been the #1 p4p beating the best for months and had 1 fun fight that I BOOKED. A fun fight that unlike most fights I book actually made me decent money.

You saying Kilo hasn't fought anyone since Conor is just a flat out lie.

Heavy Rain #4 p4p
Alborz Mumu #5 p4p
Mister Mcnasty #7 p4p
Jorge Cruz Jr #11 p4p
Gary Sparxx #11 p4p

Yardbird Knox #11 p4p

Biff Raper #18 p4p

Mister Mcnasty #18 p4p

Those are his wins post conor and their rank at the time he beat them

Its very clearly the best resume this year by far

Also Karter has done more to help my org than most managers. Between fighters he has let use from SFL and top fighters he has produced and fought with for a mere 420 dollars there has been literally nothing for me to complain about, he has really helped me a lot more than just about anyone else. I told managers about the orgs financial situation just a couple days ago and STILL had managers asking me for 300k+ a fight for guys not even ranked top 100.

Also all I said was I offered you a deal to come here and you didn't, so to say somebody is ducking you in that situation doesn't make sense. Thats all I was saying. Nobody is ducking anyone, its silly to bring up.

I don't have enemies brother. Or at least I don't consider anyone mine. Hope nobody considers me theirs. You're a great manager and if you ever want to fight Kilo the doors always open.

• Upvote 2

On 12/14/2021 at 1:30 AM, Cardiomachine said:

We fighting, born and retirement in the age of Kilo, trully the God of Cage. They are all pussys, they are got scared of him, scared of them records. Praise the Blood King, you little punks! 

Just when I think there isn't anymore room to hang these Testicle Ornaments this turd comes along and proves me wrong.

Manne is at least a top shelf Ornament that has value, this one though was purchased at a  Dollar General store on the reduced price isle. @Ramboyou should just use this one for target practice.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

13 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Just when I think there isn't anymore room to hang these Testicle Ornaments this turd comes along and proves me wrong.

Manne is at least a top shelf Ornament that has value, this one though was purchased at a  Dollar General store on the reduced price isle. @Ramboyou should just use this one for target practice.

I appreciate that. This holiday season, I'm dangling just for you.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, actionjackson said:

Tis the Season of Karter's Bullshit:

Karter vs @Jackking https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1066327

Karter vs @actionjackson https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1062743

Karter vs @Bwang https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1043998

Karter vs @RegularJohn https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1059520

Karter vs @lotos https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1043967

Karter vs @HareRumpler https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1052278

Damn, son!  that's a lot of knockouts.

CK been spankin' that ass all summer long and this is just since July.

CK out here collecting YABAI heads like trophies.

Next? @MikeyC and Yago Steve? @Ramirez and Karim Johnson? 

Wasn't lying when I said I was gonna run down on all ya'll at once, taken straight from alliance chat:

1626357121tenor-4.gif
Chris Karter (Convicted Inc) Sep 04, 2021 18:11 GMT    
I reckon I could take all 9 of ya at once.

• Upvote 6

20 hours ago, Rambo said:

Tis the Season of Karter's Bullshit:

Karter vs @Jackking https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1066327

Karter vs @actionjackson https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1062743

Karter vs @Bwang https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1043998

Karter vs @RegularJohn https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1059520

Karter vs @lotos https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1043967

Karter vs @HareRumpler https://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=1052278

Damn, son!  that's a lot of knockouts.

CK been spankin' that ass all summer long and this is just since July.

CK out here collecting YABAI heads like trophies.

Next? @MikeyC and Yago Steve? @Ramirez and Karim Johnson? 

Wasn't lying when I said I was gonna run down on all ya'll at once, taken straight from alliance chat:

that's exactly the order bro, Mikey C and Yago Steve then me and Karim Johnson, i don't want to jump the line as Yago is next in line in your division, everybody wants the challenge of beating the p4p number 1. i've already mentioned to Mentor that i want Kilo, he didn't seem against the idea.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Ramirez said:

that's exactly the order bro, Mikey C and Yago Steve then me and Karim Johnson, i don't want to jump the line as Yago is next in line in your division, everybody wants the challenge of beating the p4p number 1. i've already mentioned to Mentor that i want Kilo, he didn't seem against the idea.

See the source image