gwad12345

Include Miami - Yay or Nay?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Include Miami - Yay or Nay?

• Yes - even though it sucks
    • No - it sucks

5 hours ago, Rambo said:

(hillbilly accent)

I ain't know there was a difference between a Dubai and Abu Dabbi.

all part of UAE as is sharjah but are different emirates, different rules. ABu dhabi bit stricter than dubai, sharjah stricter again. The royal family in abu dhabi (UAE capital) is the one who promotes and has the interest in martial arts (esp BJJ) and MMA, dubai and sharjah (cricket & rugby is there thing here) dont give a shit about MMA. ( I am dubai resident - dont live there but have residency due to company I work for - its an easy place to do business from because it is so bent)UAE is 7 emirates 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Gator001 said:

all part of UAE as is sharjah but are different emirates, different rules. ABu dhabi bit stricter than dubai, sharjah stricter again. The royal family in abu dhabi (UAE capital) is the one who promotes and has the interest in martial arts (esp BJJ) and MMA, dubai and sharjah (cricket & rugby is there thing here) dont give a shit about MMA. ( I am dubai resident - dont live there but have residency due to company I work for - its an easy place to do business from because it is so bent)UAE is 7 emirates 

i was being sarcastic af but this was informational.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mentor said:

Dubai became one of the major locations for the big events, especially during the pandemic. It is also in a time zone that we do not have now in the game, (then again, we have lots of those). 

ABu dhabi and dubai are right next to each other, a lot of the poor workers in dubai live in abu dhabi and travel to dubai daily

the UFC and Brave FC fights held in UAE during the pandemic were in abu dhabi not dubai. UAE warriors is run out of abu dhabi and holds its events in abu dhabi. ABu dhabi is about 1.5 hours down the road from dubai. Part of UAE but seperately governed. The UFC fights were held on Yas island where they hold the F1 , that is how they managed the so called 'bubble" although its not really an island

I do see that a promotion called Parus fight had an event at Jumeirah (which is in dubai) in 2019 and 2020 though

http://www.uaewarriors.com/about-us/

Anyway i need to stfu as none of this means anything towards op

As a new player to the game I don’t really care if Miami is created, however I don’t want to see Helsinki taken away! I love Helsinki! That’s where I’m from and that’s where I plan to base myself from and all my companies.

A bit off the topic but I think it would be more useful to get the Vote\Help MMA Tycoon broken links etc sorted out, which would help bring more players to the game.

Also, although I have no experience of it myself but I would much prefer it if flights were turned back on. It adds more meaning to having different cities within the game. I think it’s totally unrealistic that your fighter magically morphs to a different city for a fight and then back again.

Also I’d imagine it’s harder for new Org owners who don’t have much money to compete with larger contract offers from other managers as it seems to be a free for all for all fighters worldwide as all the Org owners are competing for the same fighters. I’m talking about ID restricted Orgs anyway who are up and coming.

That’s my 10 cents anyway, lol

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JohnPhillips83 said:

As a new player to the game I don’t really care if Miami is created, however I don’t want to see Helsinki taken away! I love Helsinki! That’s where I’m from and that’s where I plan to base myself from and all my companies.

A bit off the topic but I think it would be more useful to get the Vote\Help MMA Tycoon broken links etc sorted out, which would help bring more players to the game.

Also, although I have no experience of it myself but I would much prefer it if flights were turned back on. It adds more meaning to having different cities within the game. I think it’s totally unrealistic that your fighter magically morphs to a different city for a fight and then back again.

Also I’d imagine it’s harder for new Org owners who don’t have much money to compete with larger contract offers from other managers as it seems to be a free for all for all fighters worldwide as all the Org owners are competing for the same fighters. I’m talking about ID restricted Orgs anyway who are up and coming.

I love Helsinki. They should make Tampere a city also

34 minutes ago, JohnPhillips83 said:

Flights would be death sentence for newer managers.

Back in the days when flights were on, each city had 4+ orgs, so it was easy to have a new fighter fight in a local org and fly later in the career.

Now, there're 2-3 orgs per ID range with 10 locations in the game, meaning a new manager either wins the lottery of setting base in the city that happens to have an id org for that id range, or he's fucked.

Plus managing flights for 20 fighters would be royal pain in the ass for a very little benefit.

• Upvote 6

53 minutes ago, Xyel said:

Back in the days when flights were on, each city had 4+ orgs, so it was easy to have a new fighter fight in a local org and fly later in the career.

Now, there're 2-3 orgs per ID range with 10 locations in the game, meaning a new manager either wins the lottery of setting base in the city that happens to have an id org for that id range, or he's fucked.

Plus managing flights for 20 fighters would be royal pain in the ass for a very little benefit.

Post of the year this.

1 hour ago, Xyel said:

As I said I’m actually a new manager, I don’t have two pennies to rub together and I would prefer it, if flights were brought back. It wouldn’t be a death sentence to me and the game seems to have survived for the guts of 10 years before they were turned off. I wouldn’t mind flying my fighter(s) to a different city for fights. I think it would add to the realism of the game.

My point was though that I’m sure it’s harder for newer Org owners starting out as instead of just competing with rival Orgs in their city they have to compete worldwide and I’m sure they get blown out of the water when it comes to finances and offering contracts.

I’m sure I will be in the minority when it comes to wanting flights. Most people are lazy and want an easy life. Lol

Anyway, back to Miami…………………….

2 minutes ago, JohnPhillips83 said:

As I said I’m actually a new manager, I don’t have two pennies to rub together and I would prefer it, if flights were brought back. It wouldn’t be a death sentence to me and the game seems to have survived for the guts of 10 years before they were turned off. I wouldn’t mind flying my fighter(s) to a different city for fights. I think it would add to the realism of the game.

My point was though that I’m sure it’s harder for newer Org owners starting out as instead of just competing with rival Orgs in their city they have to compete worldwide and I’m sure they get blown out of the water when it comes to finances and offering contracts.

I’m sure I will be in the minority when it comes to wanting flights. Most people are lazy and want an easy life. Lol

Anyway, back to Miami…………………….

As Xyel so eloquently mentioned, the game survived for 10 years with flights because there were 10x as many fight orgs in a variety of locations 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, MasterLeader said:

As Xyel so eloquently mentioned, the game survived for 10 years with flights because there were 10x as many fight orgs in a variety of locations 

Maybe it’s harder now for fledging Org owners to get a foothold as like I mentioned before they are competing against managers worldwide as opposed to just in their own city and that’s why there are less Orgs because most of them fail?

8 hours ago, Zello said:

Dubai too strict. Only in Miami can you do blow off a hookers ass and then get wasted at a club.

it's more like get wasted at the club and drugs from hookers crevice's... good ole tootsy's. $200 goes up to the private room and if the girl is a sloot and really likes ya, you're gettin you're willy wet.

in 2013-2014 wore a shirt that said, "supporting girls with daddy issues" to the strip club.

little did i realize this was a foreboding message warning me of the future to come.

31 minutes ago, Alfred said:

If flights were brought back I'd stop playing. Even if the little cancel flight trick was brought back, I'd stop. I imagine a good few others would too. That's how annoying flights were in the end.

flying fighter tycoon was the absolute worst. I can't imagine how it lasted as long as it did.

good riddance.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1