Would You Rather

teyoken

1 hour ago, Bynum said:

Burning, because I think death comes faster from it.  Also, the reactions to waterboarding, which simulates drowning, suggests that drowning isn't even more unpleasant than burning is.

Would you rather there be an afterlife, if you were 50% likely to have an extremely pleasant one and live in joy eternally, but had a 50% chance to suffer horribly for eternity, or  would you rather death be the complete end of any existence or consciousness?

*Edit: By the way, I'd rather have the fighter everyone else thought was the very best or one of the top few, than one I thought was that great but no one else agreed.  There's no point in having a great fighter if no one else recognizes it to me- it gets to whether one needs recognition to enjoy their achievements, which I definitely do, but not everyone does.  Anyone would rather win with an underdog than lose with a favorite, it's fair to say.

I’d take my chances on the afterlife just out of curiosity, I think whatever life you live and how good of a person you are and what energy you manifest decides where you will go (if there is an afterlife it’s such an up in the air thing for me personally) but id love to go to a realm where I could possibly see dead friends and relatives. it’d be peaceful for me.

Always be 20 minutes late for really important events or always be 2 hours early to everything else?

*Now that you put it that way I completely get what you mean, I’d probably change my answer to yours. you don’t want to have a fighter on your hands that’s top 5 in the game and nobody sees it that way but you (but he would be a big heel if he whooped top level guys asses and shocked everyone over and over) but yeah I get you completely*

Am I going to be in a prison where I'm getting butt raped weekly, or do I get to go to a country club style prison like half the entitled celebrities do?  Makes a BIG diff! LOL!  I'll take prison, there's a chance for parole I guess. 

Would you rather spent a year in Antarctica or a year in the Sahara desert?

• 1 month later...

History of object I touched.  Mostly the only animals worth talking to would be dolphins (and related sea mammals like whales) and other primates.  The others aren't intelligent enough to say anything a human would find interesting- and dolphins and apes don't live lives we can relate to.  A dog as smart as a dolphin might be interesting to talk to, but few if any are.

Would you rather be able to turn invisible, including all you were carrying or wearing (if those don't also become invisible it's useless), or be able to sense the emotions of anyone you touched?

Surgeon.  Then I could keep the person out of the morgue!

See one day into the future at will, but no one would believe anything you told them would happen (no matter how many times you were right), or see one hour into the future once a week, but with no curse that no one would believe you- so once you were right often enough people would know you'd really seen it?