男墜 MANDOWN - $5+ MILLION - Creation TBD - KUMITE - Sign ups OPEN

scottxbandz

MANDOWN - Best of the Best Bloodsport style - Kumite - 5v5

18 year old creations

Creation date TBD

Anyone can make teams, not confined to your alliance.

Some day during the week of 6/1 will be the first fight.

155lbs and under
teams of 5 but only 3 fight per week & Fights EVERY week
team pick the 3 fighters the want to send each week.

$5 million prize to the winnining team of the tournament.
Any additional sponsors/donations are welcome at this point.

BUTCH HARRIS HAS MADE A GENEROUS $2 MILLION DONATION TO THE OVERALL PRIZE POOL

CHRISTOPER KARTER SAID AND I QUOTE:

"If we can get a minimal of 4 teams, I'll donate 1 million to the prizes.

6 teams, I'll kick it up to 2 million.

If we pull 8x5, will make it 5 million."

12 MILLION ON THE TABLE IF WE GET 8 TEAMS.

# of entrees will dictate # of weeks

=

All fights will be held under MANDOWN Official Ruling (2 10 minute rounds. Whole Fight Scoring)

Teams:

TEAM 1:

ROMAN BENSON

GOLDEN FINCH

TEAM 2:

SCOTTIE BANDZ

TEYO KEN

DAKOTA THIBODEAUX

TEAM 3:

ALFRED GONZALEZ

MONKEY!!!

BILLY ARSEWORTH

LOUIE DEPALMA

BUTCH HARRIS DOESNT GET FREE WINS AKA TYCOON JUDAS THE LEGEND

• Like 1

• scottxbandz changed the title to 男墜 MANDOWN - $5 MILLION 4/20 KUMITE
6 hours ago, The1rstSaint said:

Love the date for creation, but it may be more realistic to move the date out. I will will join though, as QFC's are getting a bit boring.

4 hours ago, Alfred said:

Definitely married to that creation date? I think you might get some more people if you moved it back a bit. Just my two pence worth

what do you guys think would be more realistic? definitely open for input because  I really want the tournament to actually happen.

Its Possible, maybe just need to say "To be Determined" for now, until we have the Sign ups full. Game seems to be kind of slow right now for what ever reason so signups will go slow. Who knows though we could have a push and get teams sorter before the 4/20 date and still run with that

I am up to throw in another Million for the overall prize pool as well, if that will help draw more signups. That would make it $7 Mill for the winners

• Like 1

Whilst you losers have been standing around like a bunch of nerds at their first party that actually had some girls show up, Alfredo Gonzalez has been busy securing the services of some of the games most outstanding talents. 

First up we have Billy Arseworth. A former #1 manager and reportedly such a big deal in his home country that he doesn't have to follow any of their communist lockdown policies. Just gets to bowl around as he likes. 

Next up we have Monkey !! who everyone knows was born from an egg on a mountain top. He's the punkiest monkey that ever popped and he knows every magic trick under the sun. 

Having to turn sideways because his shoulders are so damn freaking wide is Tycoon Judas aka unstable Judas AKA BUTCH HARRIS DOESN'T GET FREE WINS. What can you say about this man? Well, not much because he'll probably stab you if he doesn't like what you're saying. 

Bringing us his age and wisdom is 72 year old Louie DePalma. DePalma has been kicking ass around here from the very beginning and such is his kindness and generosity towards others, he has always purposefully sabotaged himself when getting close to the #1 manager spot in order not to knock someone else off and risk upsetting them. A true Canadian hero. 

Last but not least is the most trusted and respected mod in the game, Alfredo Gonzalez. There's so much you could say about this man but for now, I've lost interest in typing more words so we'll leave it there. 

Your move, losers!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

48 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Whilst you losers have been standing around like a bunch of nerds at their first party that actually had some girls show up, Alfredo Gonzalez has been busy securing the services of some of the games most outstanding talents. 

First up we have Billy Arseworth. A former #1 manager and reportedly such a big deal in his home country that he doesn't have to follow any of their communist lockdown policies. Just gets to bowl around as he likes. 

Next up we have Monkey !! who everyone knows was born from an egg on a mountain top. He's the punkiest monkey that ever popped and he knows every magic trick under the sun. 

Having to turn sideways becomes his shoulders are so damn freaking wide is Tycoon Judas aka unstable Judas AKA BUTCH HARRIS DOESN'T GET FREE WINS. What can you say about this man? Well, not much because he'll probably stab you if he doesn't like what you're saying. 

Bringing us his age and wisdom is 72 year old Louie DePalma. DePalma has been kicking ass around here from the very beginning and such is his kindness and generosity towards others, he has always purposefully sabotaged himself when getting close to the #1 manager spot in order not to knock someone else off and risk upsetting them. A true Canadian hero. 

Last but not least is the most trusted and respected mod in the game, Alfredo Gonzalez. There's so much you could say about this man but for now, I've lost interest in typing more words so we'll leave it there. 

Your move, losers!

Y'all are an optimistic bunch that's for sure, the tourney may not take place with how slow the sign ups are

Anyway what're you guys naming your team? "Geysers on geysers" ?

17 hours ago, Alfred said:

Having to turn sideways becomes his shoulders are so damn freaking wide is Tycoon Judas aka unstable Judas AKA BUTCH HARRIS DOESN'T GET FREE WINS. What can you say about this man? Well, not much because he'll probably stab you if he doesn't like what you're saying. 

Your move, losers!

Well well well, if it isnt OLD AL and Company... Quite the impressive roster you've managed to put together my friend.

• scottxbandz changed the title to 男墜 MANDOWN - $5+ MILLION - Creation TBD - KUMITE - Sign ups OPEN